[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis is literally mentally disabled: The update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: girl-bucket.jpg (168 KB, 1013x992) Image search: [Google]
girl-bucket.jpg
168 KB, 1013x992
Did we ever get an update from the fembot in the mental institution who had a crush on her fellow inmate?

We have to help these two get together, /r9k/.
>>
File: i-love-you-goofy.png (176 KB, 671x616) Image search: [Google]
i-love-you-goofy.png
176 KB, 671x616
OP related in pic related.
>>
Bumping in hopes of great update.

Original fembot, if you're here, take your hand out of your panties and get typing.
>>
shoo shoo beta orbiter
she wants autism Chad
>>
>>27693445
Not orbitin', sincerely want to know what happened with these two.

She was planning on writing him a letter, illustrating it with some drawings and handing it to him. I want to know what happened next or if she spaghettied out.
>>
tfw a girl will never fall in love with me while we are both in a psych ward
>>
>tfw girl I liked in the ward didn't even acknowledge my existence
>tfw mentally ill Chad still got the girls
>>
this post just arrived: >>27693609
>>
>>27693315
I'm the girl you're talking about I just posted another thread actually. Didn't see this one. Please help me

>>27693609
>>
>>27693626
Thanks Anon!

You best not be trollin'
>>
File: 1399286223486.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1399286223486.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>27693603
>he wasnt a chad and he only wanted you to stop rolling the smokes off the fucking floor and be your friend
>he regrets even acknowledging anybody from that places existence and wants to end his life everyday

hi.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.