[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking r9k >"I need a girl. Be gf plox" >"Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1459403488893.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1459403488893.png
1 MB, 852x854
Fucking r9k
>"I need a girl. Be gf plox"
>"Women are worthless"
>>
>>27676614
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CHi_9sxj0
>>
File: 1459333080179.jpg (9 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
1459333080179.jpg
9 KB, 197x256
>being concerned with r9k enough to take time to point out its hypocrisy.

Go outside or do something else, nigga. Damn.
>>
>>27676777
It's 2:30 in the morning. What am I supposed to do outside?
>>
>/r9k/ is one person

cmon famalam
>>
WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

SOME GUYS HATE WOMEN
SOME WANT GIRLFRIENDS

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE.

ADDITIONALLY
THOSE WHO SAY WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS ARE JUSTIFIED IN SAYING TFW NO GF BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WORTHLESS WHORE.

GET
YOUR SHIT
TOGETHER

LEARN TO READ OR STAY ON TUMBLR
>>
File: 1459533430263.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1459533430263.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
>>27676828
You can go with this:>>27676840
Or you can go with that:>>27676883

To answer your concern with my sound advice, I will say this - go to sleep. There is no point in trying to get people here to see contradictions in the beliefs they hold. Noone comes to r9k to make sense. Instead, they come here to dump their insecurities, frustrations, and emotional detritus. Leave them be - everyone needs a place to vent.
>>
>males post that they want a gf
>say they will accept any gf
>offer to be their gf
>they never respond

you can all fuck off
>>
>>27676974
Fuck off, no one will ever love you
>>
>>27676971
All caps anon here

Seriously there is no contradicting in the two statements:
>tfw no gf
>all women are whores

If I want a gf, I want someone loyal and caring, aka not a whore.
Regardless if all women are whores or not, I believe they all are, so I am unable to find a gf under my standards. This can be frustrating.

They aren't contradictions.
>>
>not understanding robot logic
It's developed by a lifetime of social inadequacy and rejection. You grow to understand what loneliness truly is not just the normie "I broke up last week now I'm sad." Being a woman gets you an easy pass through life whether you're attractive or not.
>>
>>27676974
Here's the thing about saying you have no standards: it is a lie. Everyone has a more or less specific idea of who they'd ideally want as a partner. Furthermore, they want this potential partner to visibly demonstrate qualities that fit that preconceived idea. Therefore, when a girl or guy on here or anywhere online says verbatim that she or he is available and willing to enter into a relationship, it is more likely that his/her efforts will yield no results than some. Claiming that you're a potential partner is not equivalent to demonstrating it through visible/physical interaction. In fact, it has very little value to begin with.
>>
>>27676974
stop being a fat fuck
>>
File: 1458490797697.jpg (7 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1458490797697.jpg
7 KB, 250x247
>>27677061
Oh I see what you mean. However, let me see if I can work around your explanation for the sake of argumentation: "tfw no gf" implies a desire to have a gf. Every gf is by definition a girl. Now, assuming that our shared definition or girl is reasonably restricted to physical, "Tfw no gf" implies a desire for a physical girl. Additionally, under your definition, this implication includes "loyal and caring" as descriptive qualities of the "gf". Furthermore, it is important to note that not all nor most women are whores - both are huge generalizations. If so, then the belief that "all women are whores" is a factually wrong belief. Not just that, but also since the subject desires a loyal and caring gf, it is reasonable to assert that he has observed a girl with such qualities before from which he drew the idea of the gf he wants. Given all these factors, we can conclude that in saying "tfw no gf", the subject demonstrates a contradiction - his desire for a loyal and kind girl, drawn from previous examples of such (given that there is no innate idea of a loyal and kind gf), demonstrates that he has seen at least one instance in which a girl is not a whore; contradicting his other belief that "all women are whores".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.