[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people say that their incest fetishes are based on fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 472x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 472x612
I know people say that their incest fetishes are based on fantasy and not reality, and that they wouldn't want to actually fuck their family members. How many people are outliers and actually want to fuck or in the past wanted to fuck a family member?

>My mom was a solid 9/10 well into her mid 40s
>used to wear cutoff shorts, revealing nightgowns, bikinis, miniskirts, etc. and could totally pull it off.
>Occasionally seeing her naked gave me a fetish for hairy pussys and slightly saggy milf tits.
>It also didn't help that she was very affectionate and had very little qualms about kissing me on the lips, cuddling, letting me caress her thighs, etc.
>Still occasionally think about her when fapping.

Pic related. My mom would wear things like this both around the house and in public like it was nothing until she was about 43-44 and pull it off. I really couldn't help but want to fuck her.
>>
>>27675662
You should told your mom that she is Whore and to stop cucking your dad.
Tell her that she is drag on society progress by distracting man by abusing their instincts
>>
>>27675662
If being a horny teenager counts, me. Thinking about fucking my cousins gave me several great faps.
>>
>>27675662
Pics nigga, lets go.
>>
>>27675751
I don't have any but the pic I posted isn't too far off. Just more pale and slightly more thick. Also bigger tits.
>>
I have a couple of aunts in their 50s I fantasize about having sex with, I sometimes grab their butts when theiy're around when I get horny, not sure if they like it because they never say anything they just act normal but I don't care, I would regret not doing it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.