[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 21
File: nido.org_1459557280738_n.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1459557280738_n.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
Have you ever been on a date, anon?
How did you fuck it up?
>>
File: Im a virgin.jpg (97 KB, 665x537) Image search: [Google]
Im a virgin.jpg
97 KB, 665x537
>>27656524
Im 21 and never been on a date.
>>
I'm 24
Never been on a date
Never had sex or been in a relationship
Also have a shitty wageslave job

It's to late for me. Girls don't want someone inexperienced like me at this stage in life.
>>
>tfw first date tomorrow
I'm anxious as fuck. My biggest fear is that she cancels last minute. At least if the date blows I'll learn something.
>>
>>27656524
>go on date from POF
>nervous as fuck
>we meet up and literally instant awkwardness follows
>we go to bar
>even with alcohol I can't make any sort of conversation
>i can tell she just wants to leave
>i say I have to go now
>never talk to her again

Fuck dating and fuck women.
>>
>>27656524
i always fuck dates up. i dont have a small-talk game. not that i dont get pussy, most girls dont need to be dated before you fuck them

the worlds a slut desu
>>
>>27658213
Why was it so awkward? No conversation topic?
>>
>>27656603
I'm sorry anon ;_;
I would go on a date with you if I was a girl.
>>
>>27656524
Wow this thread is shameful,
>>
>>27658279
What if you want a gf?
>>
>>27658317
Pretty much. Everything we had in common we talked about in messages before the date. Plus I am literally the worst at small talk. I just can't do it.
>>
>>27658490
i dunno. girls want guys who actually succeed in life. having a hobby, sport, education or proper job helps.

the last girl i met i spotted outside a park area with fifty shades in her hands. i made fun of her because of obvious reasons and she thought that was clever and funny. then i went personal and asked her how she was and what she was doing there and in life and i just kept digging till she opened up so much that she got attached to me. fucked her in the showers after getting really wasted with her that night. never had a moment of smalltalk, but if it became silent i would talk about what i was doing in life - which was mostly just bs.

in hindsight she stayed around not because she liked me, but because she liked me pleasing her emotions and her sexual desire.
>>
>>27658579
From this post alone I can tell you now more about the social game than most of /r9k/.
>>
>picked up girl I met on okc
>skinny mexican qt with a bit of a bubble butt
>she was texting me non stop and called a few times just to listen to my voice prior to date
>her mom (milf) came out to make sure i wasn't a creep
>uhh where do you want to go
>idk whever you want anon you're the dude
>get lost in the ghetto under bridge trying to find a cafe
>lol anon are you trying to rape me ? (bonered internally)
>find cafe finally
>we (mostly me) talk about life stuff
>she uses phone too much
>she didn't even order a drink
>just watched me drink tea for a while
>we finally go and we're hungry
>take her to a fast food place
>sit next to each other
>she ate like half my fucking fries
>driving around randomly and ask what else she would like to do
>uhh idk anon
>go to a random store
>she is literally just like talking to a wall
>ok I'm going to drop you off I have school tomorrow (was like midnight)
>ok anon
>drop her off and give her a kiss (my first one actually)
>turned out she was turning 18 in like 2 weeks and lied about her age
>asked me when we were going out again
>told her idk i'll see
>sent me pics of herself a lot following days
>get bored and stop talking to her

I mean I'm not some normie who can do small talk, but this girl just had nothing going on in her head. I probably could have stuck with it to lose my virginity but I kinda sperged
>>
This week so far I had five dates with four different girls. Feels good man)))

It's a bit difficult though, as I have been banging one for about two weeks now and she may soon pop the exclusive question. While she is cool, I want to tap at least one of the other girls I have going before that, if not all of them.
>>
I'm 27 y/o KHV and I've never been on a date.
>>
>>27656524
the closest thing i ever had to a 'date' was meeting some girl from here irl and then she cut all contact the next day

i blame myself
>>
my credit card got declined and she payed

> we lost
>>
25 KHV
Never been on a date
>>
>>27658949
girls on r9k are complete whores. i've met 4 of them, they all tried to jump on my dick instantly. they also weren't awkward or shy at all.

not even bullshitting you.
>>
>>27658866
Have you always been a normie or are you a reformed robot?
>>
>>27659129
Massively reformed robot. You have no fucking idea.
>>
No, however i'm going on date with a girl next week.
>>
>>27659235
How the fuck did you do it?
Help save a robot's life.
>>
>>27659296
stop being a pussy and go out there and talk to stranger girls

>wow that was hard to understand
>>
>>27659306
I do that all the time, senpai.
>>
>>27659340
then what are are you not asking them on a date? (you better be looking at your best and not as a neckbeard basement dweller.)
>>
>>27659306
seriously this, how the fuck do i go up to a random chick at my college and talk to them, its 100% obvious what im trying to do
>>
File: 1270097513670.jpg (19 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
1270097513670.jpg
19 KB, 345x500
>>27659296
You know what, I've got some time to kill. Give me a SITREP in a paragraph or two at most and I'll give you some advice and my story.
>>
>>27659372
I am. And I look fine. I usually get rejected through whatsapp.

>>27659402
Kind of a decent guy overall, know how to hit on girls and talk to people, I sperg massively through text and it's been the biggest wall I've hit. Got some female friends and acquaintances at uni but don't know how to take it further. Recently met a girl who is showing too much interest, don't know where to take her or how to close the deal. Never dated before. Virgin if hookers don't count.
>>
>>27659376
dont shit where you eat, go to a different college or to a shopping mall.

or to a bar you never ever go to.

>>27659487
ask strangers on a date after you've made smalltalk and if they want to exchange numbers, so you're not wasting your time.
>>
Im 24 and went on my first date last year. Me and the fatty didnt have many common interests. We talked about our families and how shit our living conditions were.

I fucked up by paying for her meal.

I also texted her the day after while fucked up on DXM about how fucked up I was and she didnt respond.
>>
>>27659376
dont shit where you eat, go to a different college or to a shopping mall.

or to a bar you never ever go to.

>>27659487
ask strangers on a date after you've made smalltalk and if they want to exchange numbers, so you're not wasting your time.

lost so much pussy because the texting game you have no idea.
>>
>>27659487
Don't sperg out in text, brevity is the essence of wit. Also, she should be texting you more than you text her. Patience is key.

If you have friends and acquaintances, two things:
A) Girls who are friends are probably lost for ever for sex, but guess what! They're great sources for meeting other, better girls. Mind you, sometimes they can flip in time but that's something you have no control on, beyond just making yourself an attractive motherfucker in general.
B)Keep acquaintances as acquaintances! Once you become familiar to a girl, you're probably no longer an option to her. Keep some mystery, keep some potential.

Where to take a girl? Begin first with a good neutral place like coffee or for a meal. After that, escalate to a small, intimate place with low lighting, soft music and alcohol. Build rapport, sexual tension and escalate physical closeness *slowly*. If you ever feel unsure about going for a kiss, that's because you've not been escalating properly. At this point you should be closing the night (even the first date) with AT LEAST a kiss on the cheek if not more.

Myself: Soon to be 27. living in a foreign country and kinda looking back on my past self with mirth. Some things just take time and experience. The important thing is to keep pushing yourself forward and to not give up.
>>
>>27659806
What if I already kissed her? Like, serious kissing the day we met?
>>
>>27659854
Well son, you've secured solid beachhead! attaboy!

This makes it much simpler, choose a place as described in the "small, intimate" section that is close to where you live. If you are wanting to escalate to your bedroom, make it so that the logistics of it are easy for the both of you.
>>
Went for coffee with a grill once. ONCE.

>dropped all my change all over the floor at the till
>dropped my credit card
>twice
>seriously those shits are really difficult to pick up
>sniffed another man's coffee because I thought it was mine
>nearly tripped up while carrying the coffees
>can't think of decent conversation topics half the time, she's leading it mostly
>even she gets bored of talking after a while
>accidentally bite finger and cause it to bleed, have to go clean that up
>doesn't stop bleeding for a good 20 minutes
>eventually one of the sofas becomes free, decide to move there
>she gets a bit closer to me, pop a boner
>might've noticed but thankfully she didn't say anything
>despite everything she seems like she's having a good time, and so am I actually
>had to cut the date short because I had a driving lesson
>she playfully tells me to just cancel the lesson
>fuck, she actually wants to spend more time with me
>don't cancel the lesson because I'm a massive sperg
>give her an awkward goodbye hug as I walk to my instructor's car
>mfw fucked it up because I put a driving lesson above a girl

Passed my test shortly after that though so it's all dandy.
>>
I've been on 3 first dates. The first went nowhere, the second led to a year long relationship, the third led to a "relationship" of a few months.

Not a terrible track record I guess.
>>
>>27659943
Oh, and the timing of things should be considered. If in the early evening at/before many will have eaten, do still plan for a good restaurant experience. Also, go to a place that you have been before, even if it was just to look around at the place and see how it is.

Oh, and try to find a place that has seating that allows for an "L" shape. Facing each-other across from a table is not good. You want to be able to get close to her naturally.
>>
>>27656524
i never been on one and i'm 35. Why would it be any different? you younger anons have a chance don't waste it.
>>
I was in a relationship with a girl for 3 years. I ruined it because she couldn't understand me. When I want alone time doesn't mean i don't need her in my life, doesn't mean i don't care about her. It's just that people have different endurance/durability level on interacting with other people. Lots of girls can't understand loners and introverts.
>>
>>27660031
She was probably having fun seeing you act so awkward. You probably reached a level of awkwardness so high that it was actually interesting.
>>
>get drunk before hand
>take her to pub
>going well
>keep drinking
>start talking about how niggers are taking over South Africa
>hold her hand and go for walk
>beautifully recovered
>doesn't kiss me goodnight

FUCKKKKK LADS WHY AM I A SPERG WHEN DRUNK
>>
>>27660156
That sucks, man. After three years you'd expect someone to understand your social needs.
>>
>>27660244
Never get drunk on a date, hth.
>>
>>27660031
how recent is this?

if it's recent you better text that girl now anon.
>>
>>27660244
don't drink so much senpai
>>
>>27660293
>go on date
>i am going to stop dating for a while

well fuck. she even blocked me on facebook after i started sperging on there.

why am i so autist. i should never ever text girls on facebook.
>>
>>27656524
1) chick brought her friend. laughed at me for being kv and friend pressured her into kissing me even though she wasn't into it, then they made out in front of me after. Pretty fucking amazing.

2) same friend chick. getting over breakup. got pity kiss from her since i was being nice, then she disappeared forever.

3) fatass bitch. never again.

4) bitch weeb i knew. said she was asexual after i bought her coffee. and got with my jew friend a month after

in other words, at least i've been kissed. never anything more or even a second date, though.
>>
>>27660421
How old are you, pitykissanon?
>>
>>27660480

original commentario
>>
>>27660503
you should've gotten her drunk and fucked her.

she's obviously that easy.
yes, really.
>>
>>27660576
i was 15 at the time, i was a lot more confident. more socially awkward than beta. plus she's like, gone, totally disappeared.
>>
I'm 21 and I've been on quite a few "dates," but to be quite honest the only traditional dates (where we would go and participate in an activity) would happen after I already had an established relationship with a person.

Most of the times I picked up a girl up when I was younger we'd quite literally drive to a parking lot and sleep together in the back seat of my moms car.

Good times
>>
Never been on a date

People tell me I'm handsome but I know that's not true because I'm basically invisible.

>know a qt
>we talk a lot
>we make out a couple of times at parties
>we talk and snapchat a lot
>decide to ask her out
>get rejected
>she gets back with her ex

feels really bad man
>>
>>27660706
Talking a lot isn't really a good sign I think.
>>
>>27660706
guys are always invisible unless you're really tall and muscular.

being handsome doesn't mean girls will approach you.

>>27660739
I disagree. if you wanna have something meaningful with a girl you also need to have an emotional, intellectual and friendship connection. otherwise it's just fuckbuddies.
>>
>>27660503
Well, you're still young enough to turn this car around.

Anyway, I gotta get to bed now, so best of luck robots!
>>
>>27660783
Not true I am tall (6,2) and pretty muscular and am completely invisible even pretty unattractive girls are not interested in me

I am told my face is 6/10

pic related its me
>>
>>27660909
You left your chin home in that pic.
>>
File: 76537865.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
76537865.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
I've screwed up one opportunity

>be 17
>be interning at library
>lunch time with fellow interns
>2 other guys leave to have lunch with each other
>female intern is left with me
> 6/10 russian girl
>"let's go eat lunch anon!"
>boss is 7/10 qt, 8 years older than us
>tfw i'm too shy and have a crush on boss
>"ey b0ss wanna come with us?"

feels bad man
>>
>>27660934
and his mouth top kek

but, in the disco people aint gonna see that face. they'll see his width and height do.
>>
>>27656524
>First date
>Get drinks at a cafe-bar and talk
>Leave
>Laughing at random bullshit on the street
>Grab her arm, swing her around and kiss her
>She starts pulling me towards her apartment
>Get in bed
>Neither has condoms
>>
>be me
>mustve been 16/17 y/o
>date with a literal 9/10. Really Im talking about a victoria secret model body. 2 years younger than me
>Super nervous because Id never been on a date before
>I know shes kinda in to me
Anyway
>Subway date
>Walk around the park
>Was pretty smooth in the beginning of the date but started to get nervous because I wanted to stick the landing (First kiss).
>We stop at a bench in front of a church
>Sit down and talk
>I look at her, god shes beautiful
>ImGoingIn.jpeg
>Kiss her when the church bells ring in the new hour
>Went in with my eyes closed
>Kissed her chin
>She backs off but I grab her at the back of the head and stick my toungue in her
>She stiffens up and runs off
>I try to say sorry but she cant hear me due to her running off
>I run after screaming her name over and over, I was recently sick so my voice wasnt at its peak. Liiterally sounding like a fag
>I trip and fall over hurting my leg
>FuckThePain.MP4
>Keep running but with a limp now
>Shes in high heels so its not going very fast for her either.
>Runs towards a group of chads and ask for their help
>HES TRYING TO KILL ME!!! while pointing at me
>4 chads (all bigger then me) runs towards me
cont?
>>
>>27660934
Yeah it's the only photo I had to hand but I trust you guys with it :^) also I am aware with how bad my lower face looks in this photo
>>
>>27661097
I hope you at least got a succ out of it.
>>
File: 1458812618097.gif (469 KB, 182x200) Image search: [Google]
1458812618097.gif
469 KB, 182x200
>>27656524
Never been on a date before. I imagine I would be a bit of a sperg because I have no idea how it works.

OP's pic related looks a hell of a lot like my oneitis though
>>
>>27661119
go on fag

orignaldesu
>>
>>27661167
Got a nice enough 18 month relationship out of it, but as far as dates go, damn I dropped the ball there.
>>
>>27656524
I was 14 and I didn't know shit about anything. At that age I was not even fapping yet. I just went out with her because of the pressure of my peers and I was also kind of worried, she was writing my name on her skin, sending me letters, stalking, etc. After a couple of weeks I managed to chase her away. I didn't want to, it just happened. It still is the longest relationship I ever had with a girl, even though we didn't even kiss.
>>
File: 1456876706844.jpg (14 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
1456876706844.jpg
14 KB, 480x346
>>27661119
cont
>Surrounded by chads
>Leave the lady alone bro, Dont think of touching her bro
>bro, bro, bro, bro bro
>I managed to back into a corner while fending them off
>They went in with kicks and punches
>Im on the ground
>PlanB.gif
>Trying to use diplomacy (Stupid Idea with chads I know but I was desperate)
>Dizzy from all the punches som managed to only say a few words
>N-no... hurt me... please...I-i good people.
>Theyre laughing and still going at it
>FuckThisPlanC.webm
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Dude this guys a fucking freak
>They leave
>managed to stagger home
>jacked on off
>went to sleep
Been on a few other dates since then but none ended as bad as my first.

PS heard a few months later that my date got together with one of the chads and became a lingerie model
>>
File: plentyoffish.jpg (10 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
plentyoffish.jpg
10 KB, 211x239
>Set up date
>Got to place
>She doesn't show up

This happened in the only two dates i had, just bee urself senpai
>>
I met a girl from this board several years ago because we liked each other in that specific romantic way early spoilers: she was lying the whole time!! and we hung out for one whole hour and that was the only time we met. That was also the closest thing I've experienced related to a date. I don't know if I could/should call it a date or not.
>>
>>27661456
tell me her name, because i met a lot of sluts from this board and they're all disgusting ho's. Also got funny stories and dirt on some of them.
>>
>>27661119
>>27661339
What the hell possessed you to grab the back of her head? That's some high level autism
>>
File: ladda ned (2).jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (2).jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>27661480
wanted to be dominant
>>
19, asked my crush out a few months ago. she said yes but bailed several times. still had a date but it felt like a chore at that point, so I just gave up.
it just makes me think it's not worth the effort. I've tried at parties but it usually takes a while for me to get the courage, and when I get rejected I don't feel like trying anymore.
>>
going to ask this girl on a date tomorrow, wish me luck lads
>>
>>27661556
good luck m8, try not to overthink what you do
>>
>>27661676
just going to ask her if she wants to get dinner sometime. if she says no, nbd. ill just find some other roastie that i think is worth my time.
>>
>take girl to movies
>after movies fuck around in arcade
>win her a cute little stiffed animal out of a claw machine
>joke about how cheesy it was that I did that
>smiles and tells me she liked it

And then it turned out she was a crazy mess
>>
>>27656563

Same famalam

Xfhjniiff iirwsgoppngfff
>>
>>27658362

GET

OUT

FUCKING

NORMALFAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27661750
No. Please.
Tell her when and where. Like "let's have dinner at x on y at z pm". Don't make the same mistake a lot of us have.
>>
When I was 14 I went out with a girl on a date and she paid for her meal in CHANGE, mostly pennies and nickels. Since then I've never had a date.
>>
>>27656524
My first date was at 22 and it went well. Got cuddles and other stuff for some weeks.
>>
>>27661956
Can you greentext it?
>>
Yes, dozens.

Just get drunk beforehand and let the alcohol do the talking.
>>
>>27656524
Fuck you Nicole.

Pls no og
>>
Nearly 23 and I've never been on a date.
The closest thing is going out with a girl as friends and getting a hug at the end of the night.
>>
>>27656962
>My biggest fear is that she cancels last minute
girls always fucking do this
not to get your hopes down
>>
>>27656524
what constitutes a date
>>
>>27662482
When you and a girl have romantic interest in each other and hang out to see if it can go somewhere or not.
>>
>>27662463
how to avoid this and what to do when it happens?
Does it mean rejection?
>>
>>27662157

Sure.

>Go to a 2 week intensive course of preparation for a steel structures final
>Nobody ever talks too much because there's too much to study and most people don't know eachother
>sit next to actually kinda cute girl some day
>barely talk
>outside, waiting for the bus, we're all smalltalking
>she tells me she actually knows my face because we also sat together in an english exam and she actually had to ask to lower my voice during the speaking test
>Didn't remember her face, but her story rings a bell
>whatever

Fast forward next year

>same projects class
>smalltalk sometimes, but class is huge and we have our own friends there
>actually start walking past her every day when she goes to uni and i'm leaving or viceversa
>we always awkwardly nod EVERY FUCKING DAY

fast forward to june, school party night

>everybody is drunk and happy, we're all leaving the place at 6:00 AM
>suddenly we see eachother at the exit, wave, smile and start chatting
>we're both happy to see each other
>when smalltalk convo fuel is almost off i suddenly shoot
>"How probable would it be that you got a drink with me some day"?
>sure
>cantbelievethisisactuallyhappening.jpg
>exchange phones
>text her after 3 days, actually answers back
>kiss after 2 dates

Sorry for the long set up
>>
>>27662517
how do i know if its romantic interest or "friendship"

cause half the time i cant tell even tell how i feel about the girl
>>
>>27662587
impossible to avoid, bitches b cray

it doesnt necessarily mean theyre not down, girls really are just flighty. Being persistent works sometimes, but you have to space things out and also know when to back off.
>>
File: Smugtile.png (68 KB, 191x196) Image search: [Google]
Smugtile.png
68 KB, 191x196
>First date ever (22 years old)
>Awkward and nothing came of it, pretty much my fault because this was a fuckawful time of my life

>Second date (25 years old)
>First one goes great, she likes me a lot but she's a total fucking hambone, I got catfished to hell
>Try for a second one, I try to make myself attracted to her but can't, she has a great time again and even texts me to make sure I got home alright
>She's so fucking fat jfc, I drive a huge fucking van and she sunk it down when she got it in and I was fucking veering to the right while driving
>Was the date I've been dreaming about since I was 14, but she's so. Fucking. Fat

>Third date, I lose all interest and halfass it
>Faded and never contacted her again

>One year later, I'm super fucking desperate and regret not sticking with her, she was literally fucking perfect personality-wise, and I feel like getting into a relationship with her would have validated my teenage years
>Gonna try to get a cashier's number tomorrow, but feel like my time is up and I'll never get another chance at a GF

I'm a fucking retard. She could have lost weight. She was white/asian and would have been cute as fuck even if she lost, like, 50 pounds. She was even going to a nutritionist and making an effort in it. She could have been my cute, chubby, half-asian Christ-chan GF and I would have been happy as fuck. At least I wouldn't be a GFless virgin fuck at the ripe ol' age of 26.

But, nope, I got "liked" by a hot blonde on OKC back then and actually thought I had even the slightest chance in fucking hell of getting with her. I had this big, retarded, completely fucking delusional animu fantasy thought out, and I thought it would actually happen.

I fucked up my one chance and I'll never get another. I don't expect anything to come out of tomorrow. Stupid. Stupid. Fucking. Stupid.
>>
>>27662604
If it's friendship then it's just hanging out with a friend.
Do you go to "dates" with your male friends (assuming you have any)? It's the same shit if your "friend" is a girl.
At the least you go to the date to find out if she's a friend or more than that.
>>
>>27662632
>I had this big, retarded, completely fucking delusional animu fantasy thought out, and I thought it would actually happen
Damn, man, can't blame yourself, this happened to me more times than I can count.
>>
>>27656524
I've met up with 7 girls from tinder and fucked 4 of them. One of them just gave me a blowie in the car, the other 2 I just made out with.

I've never started a conversation with a girl in real life though. It's a weird feel.
>>
>>27662707
I can not even properly convey how fucking retarded and delusional those fantasies were. There are no words. I'm taking animu shit that would have needed reality to warp for my personal gain. I'd have to actually type them out, and I'm too embarrassed to do that, even on an anonymous Finnish maple butter-churning imageboard.

It was beyond autistic. I deleted every anime series and picture on my hard drive as punishment. Stay away from that shit.
>>
>Ask a girl if she wanted to go see some movie
>She says yes, I would pick her up
>Get ready, waiting on the OK text so that she's ready
>Get it 20 minutes later, movies started
>Cancels on me
>See her social medias, she's with some chad at the same movie...

God I'm glad I didn't go I would have been a sight to see.
>>
>>27656603
Get a hooker.
There's this part of you that wants to believe that women in general are more special than a hooker. It's not true. Get a hooker, drink, fuck, hang out and tell the dumb bitch about your stupid fucked up life. It's what you're paying her for. Escort services are everywhere. Women will immediately start to smell the pussy on you and be way more likely to want your attention. Do it.
>>
>>27662770
moderately original ree
>>
>>27661811
Your story telling needs some work desu
>>
>>27659030
same, bro. I fucked 2 "fembots"
>>
went on a date with the girl of my dreams
>got nervous
>ordered a fucking brownie for dinner
>didnt know how to act, started cutting the brownie with a knife and fork
>"LOL anon you can just eat the brownie normally"
>i insist i should eat like a gentlemen
>brownie is so fucking hard i struggle to cut a brownie in half
>she watches as I struggle to cut a brownie
>"need some help anon?"
>dying internally begins
Some time passes by
>a fat fucker who i barely know from school asks to sit down at our table ON OUR DATE
>chooses to sit next to my almost qt3.14 gf
>sit alone, eating my brownie, while getting publicly cucked by a fat kid uglier than me

>BARELY talk to her anymore

she is perfect. I have pictures but i wont post. i ruined my chances. I really did. Why is it so hard to talk to fucking women?
>>
>at anime convention
>see ugly but beutiful girl alone
>i say hello
>she says um
>i say sorry and run away

talking to women is impossible if you dont know them
>>
>>27663300
kek
I literally lol'd reading this post. Gj anon.
>>
>>27656524
Alright here's one.
>Be me 15 or so years old
>Never had sex, have kissed a girl before (but not this one. That's another story)
>Going to the movies with this girl, she's not very attractive. Like I was borderline embarassed about it but was desperate.
>Get a ride to the movies with my dad and step mom
>Awkward as fuck the whole way
>We arrive and go to our seats
>I'm internally shaking from nervousness
>Sit and stare dead straight the whole time
>Don't try to hold her hand or show any affection
>Leave
>Later she texts me and calls me out on not showing any affection
>Needless to say it doesn't work out
>>
>>27656524
>go on date with co-worker that was set up by other people
>at restaurant she starts talking about dining and dashing
>somehow convinces me
>we get caught and yelled at, lucky they didn't call the police
>got really awkward after
>broke things off the next day
>>
im 18 and thinking of asking a 23 year old out on a date

what do

im worried that she might be embarrassed hanging out with young'un me. maybe im just over thinking things, but that's what I personally would be thinking in that kind of situation.
>>
>>27663518
Do it. Not many guys are confident enough to ask out girls 5 years older than them. Having the courage alone makes you attractive to her.
>>
>>27656603
You're young enough to turn that around if you want.
>>
>>27663518
dont do it, too much distance
>>
File: dale.jpg (17 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
17 KB, 200x247
26, never been on a date, I've had 1, possibly 2 opportunities to do so but I'm a 100% autist when it comes to conversation with new people, hell, I can't even hold a conversation with family. I don't even really go places except work and home, occasionally a store once in a while or gamestop
>>
Had some interesting experiences

>ask girl out at work
>dinner and movie
>find out a dinner she turned 18 2 weeks before
>I was 25 at the time
>turns out it was her 2nd date

I think I showed her a good time. She passed for 20 easily because she did not sound like an idiot

>>27661097
>meet a girl through the same job a few months later
>bring condoms
>get hammered at her place and take muscle relaxers
>"I have a latex allergy"
>drive dunk to the nearest walmart for latex free condoms at 2am
>get back
>she passed out and locked me out
>drive home drunk

Lessons learned: carry non-latex condoms and don't take muscle relaxers
>>
>>27664144
Is it really that weird to be dating an 18 year old at 25?
>>
>>27664169
In 7 years I had 4 years of college, several jobs, and other experiences you don't get when you are 18. Life differences are too significant.

The youngest I will go now is 21. If nothing else we can drink together.
>>
>>27663552
>>27663723
what to do...

secong guy, you know from experience?
>>
>>27664242
I hear you; I'm not saying marry her but young girls are easily impressed and have better bodies.
>>
File: 1391925155413.jpg (818 KB, 1444x1608) Image search: [Google]
1391925155413.jpg
818 KB, 1444x1608
>>27656524

I actually went on my first date ever back in November of last year.

>Meet girl through friend
>tells my friend that she likes me and wants to hang out
>he says that he gave her my number
>first call, talk for a bit decide on a place to meet
>super nervous. meet her, she gives me a hug
>Talk for a good 3 hours, she's actually really cool and have a lot in common
>go out for dinner and offer to take her home
>says she had a good time but tells that she's also seeing other people
>no god please no.gif
>kisses me goodbye
>haven't heard from her since, won't awnser my texts or calls

What the fuck did I do wrong?

But hey gotta start somewhere right? Gonna try my luck on those dating sites next.
>>
File: homemadecringe.png (199 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
homemadecringe.png
199 KB, 1366x768
>>27656524
>go on first date
>it's a girl i actually really, really like in almlst every respect
>she is the reason i wont fall for all these memes pertaining to women
>go out. Spaghetti everywhere. (i blame the venue, and since i chose it, i blame myself)
>end of the night, tell her i want to go out again
>her exact words
>"I see this more as a date thing, not really a dating thing"
>Later, send pic related

not even the most spaghetti spilled that night though.
>>
I had been talking to a chick for two weeks, just said fuck it and straight asked her out as we were leaving college. She said she had no time, not even for herself, so she didnt want to get involved with anyone. Granted, I knew she had a super busy schedule pretty much from day one, but had to try my luck.
>>
>>27658213

I'm afraid of dating online. I checked a website and most of the women in my area were all literally leftist cunts, one even had "Fuck Trump" in her picture despite that we're in the UK not America.

God I hate English women, I just want to some qt American girl from the south with that southern accent. ;_;
>>
>>27656524
>First year in college as comp sci major
>Hardly any girls in my classes (2-3)
>Group project
>I get 'lucky' - the prettiest girl is in my group
>I help her with programming assignments outside of group meetings b/c its intro class (loops, if-statements, variables, ect)
>Im a fucking genius
>We get about halfway through the semester and I can't stop thinking of her
>Day-dreaming the perfect things to say in my head, but never do anything
>She texts me in the morning several times asking if im going to class (she's the only reason I ever went)
>I say, "no." She says, "Ugh, im not going either then."
>Want to think this means something, but cant risk any rejection so I never show any interest
>Act like I don't see her in class. Leave class fast trying to avoid her. Feel fucking pathetic.
>Fast forward: We at the library studying for finals. The place is packed since finals
>I get a call from my mom
>"Grandpa is being taken to the hospital they think he's having a heart attack"
>Tell this girl about my phone call.
>"That's too bad. I'm sorry anon."
>I leave to go drive around and think. My mom calls while driving and says its all okay.
>I decide to get a pizza and bring it back to the library since I'd checked out her twitter and knew she loved this one local pizza place.
>I get back with pizza and a couple of her friends are at the table now, but they see me and its too late so I go to the table
>It's around 11pm and I know shes hungry because she mentioned it before I left, but she declines any pizza.
>I take a slice and eat it awkwardly in the middle of the crowed library
>She says she has to go and gets up and leaves.
>I sit at the table for a few minutes feeling like an idiot until I know shes far enough away for me to leave too.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 538x720
Went on a date with this qt. she was my one and I lost her.

Please kill me
>>
>>27664702
She's nothing special desu famalamadingdong
>>
w-what do i do if she just responds with :)
>>
>>27662632
Holy hell that's not even funny i just feel bad for you. This girl sounds awesome though. Call her back or give me her info.
>>
>>27656603

You can turn it around man. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25. Since then I've been on 8 or so dates.
>>
I've been on a few and they all sucked. Every time the girl just smiles constantly and laughs at every tiny thing I say. As soon as I start asking personal questions they get uncomfortable and I find out just enough to not want to date them. Not the mention the crazy girl that threw a fit when I asked if she's a virgin, because I want to wait. All in all not great, maybe I'm just unlucky.
>>
>>27656563
Same. Not a virgin, but still. Never been on a date.
>>
>>27664718
But she made me feel so whole and compelte senpai. Now she's gone and I'm a fucking loser on a Chinese porn aid site while she has her chad
>>
>>27664702

wow she looks nice
>>
First and last date I've ever had

>we have dinner
>walk her to her door at the end
>give her a handshake and leave
>somehow manage to get a second date
>tell myself im definitely gonna go in for the kiss or at least a hug
>give her another handshake at the end
>never hear from her again

Oh well
>>
>>27656524
I don't date because i'm not a person.
>>
>>27658791
Bro next time have a set plan before you go out and for Christ's sake never go to a fast food place
>>
>Land a girl on Tinder somehow
>make first date the bookstore so if she flakes i'll still enjoy myself
>show up
>she's about 25 pounds heavier than her pics
>whatever
>she talks the whole time while we browse
>find the books to be more interesting than her
>she's getting visibly frustrated i haven't really said anything
>eventually leave and never speak again
>delete tinder

First and last date over a year ago whoop
>>
>>27664645
I live in a rural, somewhat southern area (Virginia), and while I love the culture, I can tell you that the more stereotypical "country" types that you seem to thinking of are often the most vapid and obnoxious ones.
>>
> 24 khv, 3 months to 25
> never been on a date
> please kill me now
>>
>>27661811
continue desu
>>
i'm going to go on a date on saturday
>>
Nope, not afraid to approach women but every one I asked out said no. Being aware that I'm a 5/10 on my best day doesn't help.
>>
>set up a date with a Brazilian tourist a few years older than me
>take her to the zoo
>going well, we talk about philosophy, architecture, etc
>she has a cute accent, i have my arm around her shoulders
>we're walking past some monkeys when i say "Look, the Brazil exhibit" without thinking
>she throws my arm off her but i apologise and recover
>later fall in to a lizard enclosure and break my leg
>haven't spoken to her since
>>
the last date i went on, she said she didn't want to lead me on, and that she wasn't looking for anything serious and i wasn't sure what that meant, so when i got home i texted her and said we should just be friends. i still like her, and shes seeing someone now, and were not friends.

i have no friend s to be honest and wish i was dead. only reason i don't an hero is i don't want to hurt my family and i don't want to die a virgin, although i'll likely never suceed in either
>>
>>27658579
Why the fuck are you even on this board
>>
>>27656524
22, never been on a date. The girl I asked out didn't want to date me.
>>
>Been on one date and fucked her that night.
Did it just before I was turning into a wizard. If tinder did not exist I would definitely be a wizard.
>>
>go on date with the staciest of stacies
>she keeps saying things like "youre so weird" while we discuss mundane things
>just act like a romantic, take her to the docks
>put arm around her and stare out to sea
>say "I feel like we should kiss"
>We do, she open-mouth, me closed mouth lmao
>kiss passionately for a brief moment
>awkward silence
>call her a pedophile because shes like 2 years older
>from this point onwards it's awkward
>take her home
>nevr talk to her again

Welcome to meta-autism. My first and last date on the valentines day of 2014.
>>
>>27668166
>we're walking past some monkeys when i say "Look, the Brazil exhibit"
>fall into a lizard enclosure and break my leg
Holy fuck I am laffin you are a hero
>>
I don't know if it counts as fucking it up, but I mistook casual dinner for a date. It was not a date. She left when it became clear I thought it was a date.

That's the only attempted-date I've ever had
>>
>>27658791
Here's a tip from me

I banged a lot of those girls. I am a sad, fucked up person and I got bored with myself and met a bunch of chicks online and made the effort to bang them. They are boring and dull, all you need to do is "act" that way.

It sounds stupid, but it's kinda fun. Plus you get pussy or at least head out of it.

The trick is to learn their ways. Nod a lot, say yeah a lot, learn to hear but not listen very well. The key is to show enough interest, just enough to hook them and then draw their attention.

Now begin the stupid stories, the stupid jokes. Puns and silly jabs are easy, low effort. They giggle and you just smile and look into their eyes. Make them feel wanted, stimulate the stupidity for a bit, and then get what you want. Be gentle and easygoing, ask and don't prod. Be firm though, and make sure they know what you want. A good way is to act like it will benefit them, and if you don't have an average penis that WILL just kiss their vagina like you would eat ice cream without a spoon before you have a go.

After, it is easier to cut all contact right away if you plan on it.

Good luck, godspeed
>>
>get a date with qt3.14 azn
>goes pretty well, hold spaghet
>walk with her back to train station cuz we lived in different parts of town
>next date go to her part of town
>going really well, she's being flirty
>forget to offer to walk with her back to her house because I thought she lived close
>she lived like 10 blocks away
>next day "thanks anon, I had fun but I don't think it's the right time for me to date anybody"

I fucked up. Hopefully it's not another 22 years until I get another chance
>>
I've been on a few

they're ok. awkward, but ok.
>>
File: nadia.jpg (515 KB, 3000x1994) Image search: [Google]
nadia.jpg
515 KB, 3000x1994
I had my first 'date' when I was 30. She was 22 lel.

>see a cute grill in uni class
>write her a very short email after the end of semester, thinking "I have nothing to lose anyway"
>she says yes
>HOLYSHITOMG
>meet casually and eat sushi, then ice cream
>really awkward and slow paced conversations, getting slightly better with time
>at some point we realise the age gap (I thought she was older and she thought I was younger)
>increased awkwardness
>as we slender through the city, she slurps at her ice cream, making slight remarks about me still living at my parents
>we take the subway and I get off at my station
>super awkward goodbye scene, some old grannies in the train looked at us weirdly
>still be fagbook friends to this day

Well, she was friendly after all and at least gave me a chance. It was a spontaneous idea anyway. I never would have thought she'd say yes and it was predestined to fail anyway. I'm the son of a refugee from a poor ass ghetto family and she's the daughter of upper middle class white people. She had a boyfriend the year after and it seems they're getting married.

That was the only time I ever had social interaction with a female outside of education/work scenarios.
>>
>>27656524
>Have you ever been on a date, anon?
yes
>How did you fuck it up?
I started taking about pokemon as a calculated move to pander to his nerdy side.
>tfw it worked.
>>
>>27656524
21 never been on date.

Closest I've ever got to one was getting Yogurt with a female friend to catch up. It's just so hard for me to approach a female who you know nothing about without coming off as some thirsty mf.
>>
File: 1459904316017.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1459904316017.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
>>27668937
>his
faggot detected
>>
>>27656524
Shut the fuck up I don't want to talk about it
>>
File: rare_pepe_3.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_3.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>Have you ever been on a date, anon?
No, and I'm 22. Kill me.
>>
>>27669051
mmmhmmm, you know it hun.
>>
>>27656524
i guess i wasn't interesting enough when conversing - mostly talked about work, stuff i like to do (camping, et c), and upcoming stuff this year i'm looking forward to.
>>
>>27668166
>>we're walking past some monkeys when i say "Look, the Brazil exhibit" without thinking

kek. How'd you fix that? Pretend you were talking about how Brazil has monkeys or something?
>>
Funny thing, I've been married three times but I've barely ever dated.
>first wife was a childhood friend, went on a couple dates towards the end of high school and in college, but we were already considered an item by people before that, despite both considering ourselves "close friends"
>second wife was basically on a whim, met her when my brother tried to cheer me up over losing my first wife and we hit it off, and were married a week later

>took current wife out a few times after meeting online, shared a lot of interests and things kind of progressed really quickly
I'm probably setting myself up to get hurt again, but I guess I've just got more love to give than I do brains to use.
>>
>>27668799
See, the thing about you is you think you're smart but you're actually an idiot
>>
File: 1458879641713.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458879641713.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
>>27662828
Holy shit anon, I hope you made this up. Fucking brutal :(
>>
>>27656524
>ask girl out for a drink
>get drunk
>fuck
>never saw her again

Just get her drunk desu, fuck the game.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.