[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know most of you don't give a shit but eliza is on skype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: noose_103.jpg (242 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
noose_103.jpg
242 KB, 800x563
I know most of you don't give a shit but eliza is on skype right now so you can stop with the "she killed self" meme.
Pic related, instructions 4u eliza.
>>
It's the cops looking through her convos
>>
>>27606672
I was just gonna reply to you on the thread before it was deleted, you're overdoing it with the tripposting and it's making you just as big a whore as the roasties, you aren't even cute or shit.
>>
>>27606636
Prove that she is on skype right now, dipshit.
>>
>>27606672
look i'm hack_blastard too
>>
>>27606767
Shut the fuck up you gigantic faggot. Everyone knows she didn't kill herself.
>>
>>27606749
Alright
Dies anyone know a good way to clear sinuses? I'm so stuffy and sick. I also don't believe in modern medicine, someone please instruct me on some sketchy at home remedy
>>
>>27606806
You make baseless claims that you can't back up. How do you know she's not dead? You don't, she hasn't been seen. Her being dead is possible.
>>
>>27606839
pour vinegar up your nose, it dissolves the slime
>>
everyone become me

this is fun
>>
>>27606868
I was thinking about pouring hot sauce up there, it would make all of the snot come out. I think that would make a funny vidyo
>>
>>27606841
Sure, it's possible she is dead, absolutely. But according to everything we have seen so far it seems highly unlikely for a number of reasons that have already been posted. Time will tell.
>>
File: me.jpg (108 KB, 809x642) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
108 KB, 809x642
I love Eliza.
Her slim body, gentle curves, mesmerizing eyes and white translucent skin. She is a work of art.

She told me that she sometimes feels like she doesn't deserve the love and adoration she gets, because she does some terrible things, but after streaming with her I've realized that she is a god person in her heart of hearts.

I love you Eliza. We should stream together again. I want to heal your pain.
>>
>>27606923
I agree that it's unlikely, but what's the point of posting false information like that she's active on skype?
>>
Not posting the pic cause I don't want her to know I posted it.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 837x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 837x474
>>27607009
Obviously not the hack. Just as I am not. Hack, I respect your work. Make sure to do pic related when she comes at you with her icky roastie.
>>
>>27607038
Do you have her added as a contact on Skype? Because I don't, and I don't think you can see their activity if you're not an approved contact.
>>
>>27607041
How would she know?
>>
File: hack.gif (247 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hack.gif
247 KB, 500x380
>>27607009
hack is so freaking cute!!!!

don't worry hack, i sage every tiem :3
>>
>>27606636
HOLY SHIT I LIVE A BLOCK AWAY FROM HER HOUSE, HOLY SHIIT, DUDE THE POLICE ARE THERE, THEY JUST REELED OUT WHAT SEEMS TO BE A BODY BAG, DUDE, HOLY SHIT, I THINK SHES ACTUALLY COMMITTED SUICIDE.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_144153001.jpg (952 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_144153001.jpg
952 KB, 1456x2592
all memes aside I'm having a lot of fun seeing people impersonate me, as well as impersonating myself, and pretending to be anons that are impersonating me

pic related, it's my g7ng hat I wear in my videos

proof
>>
>>27607195
So fucking fake. If she had a death certificate written, she would have been out of the house already. Try harder, Eliza. Sage.
>>
Is Eliza's second name really Marie?
>>
>>27607227
THOSE WERE FAKED, HOLYSHIT THEY REELED OUT TWO MORE BODY BAGS AND A COUPLE OF TINY ONES, I THINK SHE KILLED HER PARENTS AND CATS HOLYSHIT, IT WAS A MURDER SUICIDE
>>
>>27607407
-_______-

sage
>>
>>27607407
12 year old fag spotted, kill yourself plz
>>
hack is a yung lean wannabe fruity queer
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.