[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys like the new Youtube Trend of catching child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: SaneManDisgusiedAsGirl.jpg (82 KB, 699x521) Image search: [Google]
SaneManDisgusiedAsGirl.jpg
82 KB, 699x521
How do you guys like the new Youtube Trend of catching child predators?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPwTUM31hV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lix5TuZNJE8
>>
>>27599606

>"predators"

more like desperate weirdos.
>>
>>27599606
>Doesn't even sound like a girl
>"Predators" know he's a guy and are just lonely
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0a5iwzG7aw
>>
>>27599624
This. Those guys would clearly take anyone who shows interest in them regardless of age.
>>
>>27599606
wait what how is he recording all these videos without the other person noticing?
>>
File: 1459120385675.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1459120385675.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>entrapment is legal as long as it's used against desperate betas
>>
>>27599606

i hardly think it's worthy of a 400 replies thread or a repost at that.
>>
>>27599671
its not a concrete example of entrapment its like bait cars they are not entrapment because if you see a car with the engine running you can just walk past. if there was an undercover cop pretending to be your friend telling you to steal it thats entrapment
>>
>>27599637
That one is clearly satire m8.
>>
>>27599701
Well firstly his undecover girl outfit makes him look like he's 30 what's illegal again?
>>
>>27599662
spy camera

But you can tell halfway the predators know something is up and catch on but play along anyway for some reason. Probably some behavioral reasoning for that.
>>
>>27599711
the guy has "poor vision"
>>
>>27599606
It's THIS Chad again

Didn't watch the first video, probably won't, but how are you a "predator" when someone else ACTIVELY searches out for you online? And how is it absolutely disgusting when someone has sex when they're like 14, but when they're 18 they suddenly gain consciousness?

Encouraging sociopaths is a bad thing. I don't see how he's any different than all those other sickos they show on TV.
>>
>>27599733
you see him put his phone on the cabinet lol
>>
>>27599701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIzw6KKZLgA
"Opportunity makes the thief" is a proverb dating back to Rome.

All these witch hunts and public executions are just aggression outlets for a sick society.
>>
>>27599761
If i walked past a running car i would continue walking and if a 13 year old contacted me to meet up i would ignore them.
It's not hard if you basic control over instincts
>>
>>27599606

if anyone thinks a pedo would fall for that guy in drag.... well

i cant even
>>
File: youtubed.png (49 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
youtubed.png
49 KB, 750x404
>>27599746
Dude the guy who made these is a sweet heart and super considerate. Why else would all these hot girls like him? Just read the youtube comments
>>
>>27599865
do women really use their real names and pictures on the internet? Chad should care of them too
>>
I know the dude was mostly blind but he really couldnt tell by the voice or that shitty laugh that it was a guy lmao
>>
Why do they always treat the guy like he is dangerous? Like always telling him to keep his hands on the steering wheel and don't put his hands in his pocket and all those youtube comments saying to be careful the guy doesn't pull out a weapon. Like when did this notion that these lonely people looking for someone are just going to randomly start killing people. I don't get normie logic.
>>
>>27599926
>couldnt tell
He knew, he was just that desperate because of our sex centric culture.
Chad can't even fathom what it's like to be called a loser, virgin, ugly creep etc. because he was born attractive and raised in a normal environment. He has literally never had to think in his life since everything is given to him on a silver plater.
>>
>>27599941
That's the way they view us too, you know.
>>
>>27599761
romans could also not give a shit as to what you did privately in your own home. there were no laws for private morality. you can thank christdom for our moralistic laws
>>
>catching 'predators' while 'disguised' as a girl
I think the guy who runs the channel has just as many problems as the guys he tries to catch.

I mean, honestly, what fully sane person would crossdress for something like this? Surely he knows an actual girl the same age as him that could volunteer.
I think he might be using this as an outlet for some issues of his own.

The guys that he 'catches' probably knew he was a guy all along. Even Helen Keller would smell the testosterone coming off of him.
>>
>>27600059
It wouldn't be the same with a female actor. He knows how to question them and he can defens himself physically. His videos are real and sure he may act slightly autistic but he's got nothing but good intentions. The guy he catched seems like a dumbass, couple sprays of cheap perfume and you got him fooled.
>>
There's something weird about this guy. Almost like he's weirdly a psychopath or something.
>>
File: 1432902303141.jpg (24 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1432902303141.jpg
24 KB, 265x200
>>27600245
Oversocialization.
>>
>>27600245
It's all in the facial features. Look at his brow and upper lip.

This guy is a total psycho.
>>
The more I think about it the more I believe that this is the show with his friends. I can understand "disguising" as a 15yo boy, but pretending to be a girl... no, something not right here.
>>
How has this not been taken down from Youtube?

This is victimisation of clearly a depressed, isolated, desperate guy.

15 years old girls regularly pursue and initiate sex, the law is irrrelevant.

This is no different to the days when the Canadian government hooked up men to polygraphs to find out whether they were gay or not, or when the US navy had a program where agents would hook up with gay men (literally having gay sex with them) to expose them, or various attempts at extorting and socially humiliating homosexual men in the UK.

BTW, the same laws that were used against Alan Turing were instituted by the same legislation that set up Age of Consent.
>>
>>27600374
Men can't be victims. Especially the undesirable ones.
>>
>Thinks the girl is 14
>Age of consent is 16

What is the massive change or altertion in consciousness\knowledge that's suppose to occur within the teenager's mind that makes them significantly more capable of making a choice regarding sex?

Is there a very in-depth sex-ed lesson that takes place during those years? Is there some form of other training that takes place? Is there an observable brain-change? The answer to these is obviously no.

Most people will recognise that while driving at 160km/h in a 60km/h zone is an eggregious act of breaking the law in a way that could endanger life and could be reasonably seen as an act that poses a threat to the lives of other people. Most people would also recognise, however, that driving at 65 or 70km/h may be a breach of the rules, and may indeed be a breach of the rules deserving of some form of censure, to ensure that people respect the road rules. In the same way, this guy isn't having sex with a 9 year old, he's didn't kidnap the 'girl', he didn't threaten or coerce as far as we can see. The worst he may have done is lie - something the entrapper is also guilty of.
>>
>>27600009
Well just don't molest children in your home. And then you can do whatever you want.
>>
The pedophiles that get away with their crime are the good looking 20+ year olds. The ones that get caught are the ugly and creepy ones that get reported and or just targeted for looking like a stereotypical pedophile.

When i was in middle school girls would brag about having sex with 20+ year olds they had met on the internet or from their neighborhood and they would trade pictures of their dicks (pedo dicks not girls with dicks) amongst one another.

When i was in high school several girls had 20+ year old boyfriends that would pick them up from school and no one gave a shit because they weren't fucking disgusting like the guys you see on your local newspaper. I've even heard girls mention that it's okay for men to fuck young girls so long as the guy is hot.

This is really just an issue about uggos, no one cares or is disgusted by pedophilia, they care about weather the guy's an ugly creep or not.

I like these videos though, they're funny.
>>
>>27600789
All pedophiles are bad
Disgusting that our society is just allowing girls to be sluts
>>
>>27600812
They take girls virginities at a young age and that's why it's almost impossible to get virgin qt now. They're part of the ones endorsing the message that it's ok to be sluts. Fucking kill em all!!
>>
File: 1443862603532.jpg (58 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1443862603532.jpg
58 KB, 560x560
I hate being a pedophile.
>>
>>27600960
Then don't be one?
>>
>>27600992
I'm only sexually attracted to lolis, anon.
How would I just "not be one"?
>>
>>27601021
Being pedophile is like being gay. A choice.
>>
Why don't you just choose to be Chad?
>>
>>27599606
This guy looks like a 40 year old masculine woman with that wig what the hell how can someone who likes it considered a pedo
>>
It's like the entire internet is turning into /b/ circa 06-08. This abstract memery bullshit is pervading social media, as well as the slew of reaction images being posted everywhere now. And on top of all that, now the normies are getting down to some ol' fashioned pedo-baiting.

This can't end well for anyone involved.
>>
>>27599606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK88pgxUk5w

Chad busts Chad.
>>
God I hate it when Chads pretend they are Batman. I hope one of the betas puts a bullet in his head
>>
>>27601106
The pedo was blind and apparently attracted to poorly-passing trannies. Or maybe it was fake, who knows.

I know one of the major points for his videos being real is that he never breaks any laws whatsoever - in other staged youtube pranks, you can tell it's fake because the pedohunters will assault, detain, and break laws left and right. The Chad in OP's video is perfectly within his right to film in a public place and release that footage. Still could be fake, but if it was, Chad would have had to pay that fat autist a fuckload of money to be exposed as a pedo to 500k people. In that case the Chad should have just made it a real video since it'd be cheaper.
>>
>>27601147

This whole youtube channel is the personification of the Chad dynamic.

This guy is stereotypical alpha-sociopath-Chad, he goes around bullying these sexually desperate, down on their luck guys, and girls fill the comments section with comments about how hot and virtuous Chad is.
>>
File: 143484.jpg (18 KB, 322x360) Image search: [Google]
143484.jpg
18 KB, 322x360
>>27601145
THE MEMES JACK!
Kojima was right all along
>>
>Make a tinder account
>Put in bio your actually 16 not 18
>Swipe right on everybody

Guarantee you could get people willing to meet up for sex same day/week
>>
>>27601188
>>27601188
The predator in the videos I posted was clearly a chad, every girl in the comment section say he's hot and he admitted he had a gf and could have any girl he wanted.
>>
>>27601232

I'm so glad the age of consent in my state is sixteen.
>>
>>27599889
They want exposure. It's how women breed.
Fucking hate it.
>>27599865
I hate disgusting normies like these. Not a grain of empathy in their bodies.
>>
>>27601236
*In the VIDEO I posted, sorry.
>>
>>27601236

Ok sorry, that's an exception, then. But most of the guys he's exposing are sexually desperate guys.
>>
Did this guy say he was a master on reading people? Is he this much of a narcissist?

Another example of his narcissism is in this video. Look how he must "win" by getting the guys license plate #. In no other video did he do this, but just because the guy didn't want to get his license plate shown , this guy needed to 1 up him by getting it. This chad or whatever needs some serious help. Does anyone know where this guy lives? I'm tempted to contact his local police and ask them for a wellness check on his mental stability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNd42Fliiek
>>
>14
>pedo
Yeah totally not a hebephile guys.
>>
>>27601249
I wish the age of consent was higher, like 25. Women can't be trusted to make decisions, look at all this sexual liberation bullshit.
>>
You are allowed to film legally anywhere in USA public or private.
>>
>>27601281

The Age of Consent only exists to make males prosecutable for sex. Age of Consent laws apply almost 100% to cases where CONSENUSAL SEX took place, ie where the girl wanted actual sex with the guy. So obviously this doesn't stop women from having sex and guys from taking the risk.

Go to any highschool in the western world and you'll find that half the girls have been or are in relationships with guys in their 20's, and many of these girls' parents know about it. The AoC law is there to essentially scapegoat the males should the male misbehave, if the girl should regret it, etc.

AoC only outlaws any possibility of marrying a virgin.
>>
>>27601039
Kill yourself normalfag. This is not your place
>>
>>27599941
>Like when did this notion that these lonely people looking for someone are just going to randomly start killing people?
Since forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI
>>
I watched a chunk of the first video. The guy pretending to be a girl is super fucked in the head. The way he speaks has such a self-important tone to it. It's like he actually thinks he is doing something to help people, when in reality, he is doing nothing to help people. He emphasizes the dangers and risks he's putting himself in to play up how much of a hero he is.

Truth be told, when shit like this happens of both parties own free will, who gives a fuck? The "predator" didn't even attempt to manipulate the guy. Even in the conversations he used as examples, it was all stuff that moved the conversation towards something sexual and it only went further because it was responded to positively.

There was no violence, despite the video creator being scared to piss when he did the big reveal (he kept backing down the fucking stairs and making more distance between them)

All he did was toy with some poor motherfucker who doesn't handle interacting with people well.

The best case scenario for this type of video is that he catches somebody who tries to force themselves on him, and then he gets found out, gets away, and the predator learns to be more cautious in the future. There is literally no benefit to these videos past entertaining the creators delusions of grandeur and him possible making youtube bux.
>>
>>27601297
I got banned from Wal-Mart and charged with trespassing for filming in a walmart
>>
>>27601331

Right, the creator is trying to make money or get famous. The men who do this sort of thing are always sociopaths, there was a case in the UK of a guy doing the same thing, the guy looked like a drug dealer and I think may have been in the past.

It's sick but thankfully legally it likely won't go anywhere because the guy making these videos isn't a cop and doesn't have cops present.
>>
>>27601340
Yes. All they can do is say get off the property and charge you with trespassing. The act of filming itself on private property isn't illegal.
>>
>>27601270
I love watching people like this. They have that same vibe that elliot rodger had.
>>
>>27601312
>it's a "I figured out how the world works, LISTEN TO ME" post
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 290x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 290x267
>most of these guys know right away but are too beta to do anything and just go along with it.
>>
>>27599744
Even if he was almost blind he could still tell the "underage girl" is five inches taller than him
>>
>>27601318
pedo meme died years ago, no one's pretending to be one for laughs anymore because the real ones left. You're not going to get genuine pedo degeneracy to appear by pretending to be one on here anymore and therefor it's no longer any fun.
>>
if i lived in a city i would do this all day
>>
>>27601396

Could you be clearer in what you're saying? Are you attempting to say that my post is an "this is the edge truth" post?

Throughout the West, AoC was instituted in all cases by 'social purity' feminists, there was no massive social consensus, no debate, no lobbying from interest groups - it was a bunch of women - and their stated objective was outcome-oriented, they said they wanted to minimise the number of young female prostitutes - and they were happy to use the coercion of the law towards this end. They did not specifically argue that sex with a girl under 16 was somehow inherently immoral.

So the law exists on the books and is used only when there's an issue. It's widely known and accepted that girls in these ages are having sex, and often with guys above the AoC. It's just that when it is enforced, it's not enforced on "moral" grounds, but this is an entirely selective morality.

So tell me, what have I said that's wrong? It should be no shock that women who openly proclaimed "female moral superiority" would institute a one-sided, misandric law.
>>
>>27601481
You're either being baited or are arguing with a hole my friend.
>>
>>27601509
Couldn't it be both? Why is the world such a shitty place where two things can't coexist ?
>>
>>27601481
I'm saying that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
File: Exploding_partyvan[1].gif (377 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
Exploding_partyvan[1].gif
377 KB, 200x153
>>27601145
>>27601217

I knew there was a problem when main stream news articles and middle aged men are bringing up memes IRL.

I say let the cycle continue until it reaches full blown terrorism.
>>
File: 1452285831264.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1452285831264.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>"I don't do this for entertainment, this is strictly to catch predators"
>proceeds to dress and pretends to be a girl for 1 hour while taking jabs the whole time
>>
>>27601597
Middle aged men made the memes, though. I mean, you didn't really think that your uninspired, effeminate, cucked generation could create anything. Right?
>>
>>27601695
I don't mean the balding overweight NEET wizard. I mean the Dad that worked a blue collar job for 30 years who mostly talked about cars and sports and only using the computer for his email and facebook suddenly pulling you aside with his ipad and saying "look what I found on the internet, this frog Pee-Pee is pretty funny"
>>
I saw a video called something like Predator Fears Being Gangraped in Prison by this guy in the related videos, but when I clicked on it it said video removed. Does anyone know if there's a reupload somewhere? I wanna see it and I wonder if he took it down because people gave him shit and thought he went too far or something.
>>
>>27601789

I haven't seen that one, but I'm busily reporting all of the videos.
>>
>>27601786
Fair enough. Just trying to get you mad
>>
>Have desires to rape young teenage girl
>After massive internal struggle, decide to do the right thing and engage conensually
>This happens
>>
>>27601789
If you have the url, try using that youtube wayback site that lets you watch deleted videos.
>>
>>27601147
anyone else think those fingerless gloves were pretty badass?
>>
Good vids, I watched them yesterday when somebody linked them here. Wouldn't be surprised if OP was the maker of those vids. Linking two videos by the same person does not indicate a trend. That being said, videos could be fake and also the guy is cringy to watch. If you are reading this guy, I don't like you. Nice vids tho
>>
>>27601914
I think that dude himself was pretty badass, he was being completely genuine or at least seemed that way. For a pedo manlet he was cool as fuck.
>>
>>27601853
I couldn't find it on web archive but if anyone is interested the url of it from a playlist is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNrZRPt8aA&index=5&list=PLfYVPHo0lEqoOfmOyylZIOKDebt61uuuh

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
>>
I just watched that yesterday

Pretty entertaining that the guy was in his house at 6 foot 1 in drag putting on a girl voice for 30 minutes
>>
>>27601950
Also I think the "to catch a predator" style of baiting pedos is scummy and should not be used by government unless catching a known person that has acted in the past. It should be a crime for somebody that isn't law enforcement to do it at all, and law enforcement should only be allowed to do it to catch pedos that have already committed crimes. The guy is LURING these guys into acting on it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6DisyDKYs

>tarred and feathered
>>
Don't you feel like something is terribly wrong with those videos

I can't put my finger on what is, but something is definitely wrong, morally or whatever

I don't like these videos at all, they make me feel uneased
>>
File: 1386318259570.jpg (95 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
1386318259570.jpg
95 KB, 330x450
OP posted one of these threads yesterday

It's the guy who makes the videos, probably, and he's viraling his shit here. I'm sick of it. One of you, please get him to "lure" you and then beat him to death.
>>
File: dick.jpg (14 KB, 226x234) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
14 KB, 226x234
>>27599606

>two minute joke stretched to one hour

Why do these videos exist?
>>
>>27602123
same thing i said
>>27601950

the guy is scummy
>>
>>27600749
The AOC everywhere used to be 14 for the longest time

now it's not, and we're full of furries, trannies, floor-tile-fuckers, and grisatophiles, because when you're young and horny all you have to learn from is the internet or cartoons

enjoy trying to fight degeneracy and accidentally spawning /b/, you fucking idiots
>>
>>27599671
It's not entrapment if the pedo brings up sex and meeting first.
>>
>>27602123 >One of you, please get him to "lure" you and then beat him to death.

>Chad is on the ground, whimpering pathetically, his ugly dress tangled around him
>he thought it would never go wrong
>he thought he was safe
>his lifeblood and urine is pooling beneath him
>the .45 he brought is still in his pocket, never even drawn, nothing to the person who just shot him from 25 yards away
>he's trying to crawl away but he can't lift his arms
>you step forward
>"Y-you can't kill me!" he chokes
>"Don't you know who.. who my dad is?"
>bang
>>
>>27599746
Wait you think the guy who is trying to protect kids is a sociopath?
>>
File: 14369724193140.jpg (156 KB, 1700x1734) Image search: [Google]
14369724193140.jpg
156 KB, 1700x1734
>>27602188
Lordy lordy I have cummed myself
>>
>>27602201
>protect
Please share with me more channels of people crossdressing and shaming people for an hour
>>
>>27600374
Wait you think the guy who is trying to fuck underaged girls is a victim here? He's lucky all he got was on a youtube video.
>>
File: 1341208939049.jpg (202 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1341208939049.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
>>27602123
He apparently carries a gun and wears a bulletproof vest, so keep that in mind. Don't get yourself shot taking down this faggot.
>>
>>27601188
...he busts adults who are trying to fuck kids. How is that bullying?
>>
>>27601312
You probably weren't going to marry a virgin anyway.
>>
>>27602312
Quit defending yourself, faggot. You're just going to make it worse for you. You really picked the wrong corner of the internet to shill your creepy dogshit, you know that?

Why don't you just apologize and promise not to make any more videos? Donate the profits to the people whose lives you've ruined. Then we might forgive you.
>>
File: 1456452420830.jpg (63 KB, 420x462) Image search: [Google]
1456452420830.jpg
63 KB, 420x462
>>27600789
>When i was in high school several girls had 20+ year old boyfriends that would pick them up from school
>tfw hs crush used to brag about how she had a 27yo bf and how they fucked like rabbits every week ends

This thing greatly contributed into killing me inside
>>
>>27602312

You are literally worse than all of these guys, you're pathetic. You're a bully. These men are lonely and desperate, what their doing isn't outrageously immoral, what you're doing is.
>>
>>27602238
You can't shame a pedophile who is trying to fuck kids online.
>>
>>27602334
>>27602355

Uh you guys might be confused. I didn't make the video.

How is catching pedophiles bullying? The only people who are attacking the pedos desperation and lonliness is you two.
>>
>>27602303
In the last thread, someone said his dad was a cop or lawyer. If we could get his real name, we could find out if anyone has ever had complaints against him or his parents. We might be able to take him down without firing a shot. Although, I'll admit, I want to see his smug ass die.
>>
>>27602384

Respond fully to my comment here, then - >>27600749
>>
>>27602358
13 is really the cut off point for kid, if you do stupid shit, it's your fault not other people's
>>
>>27602384
You keep digging your hole. You're really pissing me off, you know that?
>>
>>27602404
That's easy. You have to draw a line somewhere to protect kids. Maybe they are ready at 14. Maybe some aren't.
>>
>>27602420
Well nobody is fucking forcing you to fuck some fat weirdo online
>>
>>27602420
Meant to respond to this one
>>27602402
>>
>>27602420
germany thinks so, canada thought so until I think the 1990s

eventually the AOC will be 25, mark my words. by the time any of us can get pussy it will be the kind no one wants. our lives are suffering.
>>
>>27602404
Yeah. And it's the predators fault he was trying to fuck a kid. So you agree with the video now.
>>
This guy is a fucking sicko, and I'm not talking about the pedophile. He's clearly not right in the head and enjoys tormenting these people just a little too much. His victims are sad, lonely men who see through his laughably-obvious bullshit but go along with it anyway because they're that fucking lonely and desperate for love.
>hurr this guy is legally blind so I can put on a wig and he'll think I'm a girl XDDD
I am legally blind. I am not permitted to drive a car. I have trouble reading words and so sit six inches away from my computer screen. I have no trouble, however, with seeing actual objects themselves, and I certainly wouldn't have any trouble distinguishing a teenage girl from a fucking 23 year-old 6'1" man. Who does this patronizing fucking Chad think he's fooling? What a fucking retard.

This is typical normie behavior. Prey on the dregs of society, laugh at the weak, and then pat yourself on the back for being such a great person. I hope someone shoots him soon, and I hope these pedos get some help.
>>
>>27602413
See? More bullying. If you think the video maker is a bully maybe you did it.
>>
>>27602458
Seriously, clip and save this post, then pin it to your wall. They're going to raise it to 19, then 21, then 25. That's exactly how it will go, and normalfags will pretend they're onboard with it every step of the way, just like they did in the 70s. I'm basically clairvoyant, but my life is agony because only bad things ever happen.
>>
>>27602397
Yeah I had brought up the theory of his dad being a cop/lawyer because that'd aid immensely with his videos if they were indeed real, and considering that one of his pedo videos just got taken down due to "harassment/personal info" that certainly suggests real. I'm still surprised no one has attained his real name and personal info yet, you'd think it'd be easy to find considering how distinctive his voice/appearance is.
>>
>>27602491
i wanna show you bullying you creepy crossdressing lurer faggot
why don't you pull that on someone who can fight back, fucking coward
>>
>>27602443
Nobody forced the fat fuck to lure children.
>>
>>27602470
>predator
Why do people call it that? That's like calling drunk sex RAPE, it just isn't. A predator is someone who waits for you in a van when you're coming home and kidnaps you, not a guy online YOU SEEK OUT FOR
This guy isn't getting these guys from Tinder, I don't even know what kind of place he goes to find them, fuck Craigslist?
>>
>>27602458
It always creeps me out when pedophiles post about consent laws in other countries.
>>
>>27602500
It's hard to watch enough to dig up info on him because his voice and appearance are so repulsive.
>>
>>27602513
>lure
Did he offer them a shiny new iPhone for their cock sucking skill?
>>
>>27602522
We have been using the term predator for online pedophiles since the 90s. Please keep up with the times.
>>
>>27602525
it always creeps me out when puritans think only america is right and try to force american bullshit down other peoples' throats with NGOs

you can't even run your own country, fuck off trying to tell other people what to do
>>
>>27600374
>the law is irrelevant

Just like you
>>
>>27602474
The guy is blind but he can still try and fuck underaged girls.
>>
>>27602525
iirc it's 16 in a lot of states (not the shit ones like Florida or California)
>>
>>27602512
Fight back how? I don't even know what you are trying to say.

Plus the pedo in the other video was bigger than him.
>>
>>27602522

Seconding this. If these guys were truly predators, they would be going about things a completely different way. The quotes from the logs even clearly show that all of these guys were highly concerned with the 'girl\boy' they were trying to hook up with. Everything was consensual and respectful.

The only thing they've done is break a law that gets broken thousands of times every day in every state, a law which is arbitrary and unfair.
>>
I post this in any thread where people talk about the law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
>>
>>27602547

Huh? I'm not even American. I don't even know the laws in my own country because I'm not a dirty pedophile.
>>
>>27602597
3/10, apply yourself and take a trolling class over the summer
>>
>>27602579
That's just the pedos trying to protect themselves if they get caught. They know what they are doing is wrong. If they raise concerns, then when busted they point to that concern as if it's a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>27602592

This. I watched this video a while back and it saved me from cops who were maliciously pursuing me (I'm not even in the US).

Seeing these guys freely talking to this predator (the youtube channel owner) makes me cringe so much. Just DO NOT TALK.

Politely state that you're not interested in talking unless compelled to disclose something by a specific warrant or by a specific section of law.

This guy, and cops in general rely on self-incrimination, on you playing into their games.
>>
>>27602620

The concernes were raised in the logs, before they met. They weren't threatening or manipulating anyone - something that can't be said for the Chad.
>>
>>27602608
I don't think you know what trolling means.
>>
>>27602620
if it's so wrong how about we jail your grandfather
>>
>>27602637
Neither do you, judging by how bad you are at it.
>>
>>27602579
>law which is arbitrary and unfair.

Just like any other law that keeps your fat ass in line, then
>>
>>27602636
Yes that is when many of them raise concerns. And yet, they still go through with the meeting in case they can fuck a kid.

>>27602645
My grandfather never lured kids online. Im not sure about what you're trying to say.
>>
>>27601147
>that was my plan
>>
>>27602710
>Im not sure about what you're trying to say.
I think he's trying to say that he had sex with your granpma when they were teens
>>
>>27602734
That's weird of him.
>>
Don't you guys think it's weird how you're always crying about how shallow girls are.... yet you're so shallow you'd defend a pedophile and demonize a guy doing gd work just because you think the guy is cute?
>>
It pains me that there exists people dumb enough to think these videos are real
>>
>>27601970
I'm interested now. Can someone find this?
>>
>>27602775
The only thing that's weird is that you're shallow
>>
File: file.png (676 KB, 719x1228) Image search: [Google]
file.png
676 KB, 719x1228
>chadfishing on tinder
>find this guy
>we match
>leaves his fb name on his bio
>search and reverse his pics
>some german guy

kek, i messaged him and he blocked me
>>
>>27602775
>yet you're so shallow you'd defend a pedophile
If I were shallow like a Stacy, I wouldn't give it the day of time and just call him a creepy pedo
>>
>>27602775
*good work

Typo
>>
>>27602783

Ok, care to explain how they're fake?
>>
>>27602805
>>27602803

Oh im definitely shallow. But i dont complain about it. You guys are basing your judgment entirely on looks
>>
>>27602820
I bet you think the prank videos on youtube are also real
>>
>>27602836
>You guys are basing your judgment entirely on looks
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm defending them because they look ugly? Well no shit, because the world doesn't care. If they looked like Chad nobody would care.
>>
>>27602783
Why would that pain you?
>>
I don't get how people in this thread can be so rational and see right through this guy for the mentally unstable psychopath/narcissist that he is , yet none of the "normies" can see this and actually praise this guy for the stuff he does.
>>
>>27599606
That Car and That House were fucking Disgusting

holy shit

are most people slobs?
>>
>>27602852
There's a clear difference between the two
or at least these are very well acted
>>
>>27600789
>When i was in high school several girls had 20+ year old boyfriends that would pick them up from school and no one gave a shit because they weren't fucking disgusting like the guys you see on your local newspaper. I've even heard girls mention that it's okay for men to fuck young girls so long as the guy is hot.

This. As with everything in life, social status is all that matters.
>>
>>27602857
You're so shallow stacey
>>
>>27602859
Oh normal people usually don't watch entertainment youtube videos and hate the guy so much they diagnose him, using words they don't know the meantime of, to make him sound bad.
>>
>>27602094
do you actually believe this is real?
>>
>>27602875
Those guys probably also weren't luring them online.
>>
>>27602916
Instead in real life, much classier
>>
File: 5d4.png (653 KB, 680x686) Image search: [Google]
5d4.png
653 KB, 680x686
>>27602859
There are probably activist groups who crawl the internet for threads like this and then shill them to defend people like the faggot who made the video. They're not interested in points, just punching back. I hope the UN or whoever defunds them and they have to get real jobs.
>>
>>27602921
It is. Online dating in general is sad. Being an online pedophile is way worse
>>
>>27602942
Why are you even using the internet, if you think it's so sad? Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>27602875

Did you ever meet those 20 year olds? They're always loser high school dropouts. They didn't have social status.
>>
I need to know this guys full name and the area he lives.
>>
>>27602965
Oh, so you know them personally? Why don't you tell me what I'm drinking, if you're so smart.
>>
>>27602964
Everyone uses the internet. It's not your special club.
>>
>>27602859
Normies are too ingrained in society and too happy to be self-aware.
>>
>>27602992
You never met these people in school? Didn't you talk to people?
>>
>>27602901
serious question. Are you the guy from the video?
>>
>>27603038
No. I wish I'd be able to put out videos that get that exposure.
>>
>>27602972
So you can be a big man and order him pizza?
>>
>>27603006
>Happy people aren't judgy weirdos like us
>>
>>27602836
I'm not complaining about it either.
>>
Someone link to chad's YouTube. The coward took the linked video down
>>
>>27602965
Yes, some of them. Social status = looks and money. Looks, good enough to still woo young Stacy. Money, good enough to own a car which only impresses stupid young girls.
>>
>>27603213
They were all losers and subject to ridicule. Even school kids know those guys are losers.

So why is it when a guy makes videos busting people like that, you hate it because you think the guy is cute?
>>
>>27599606
videos are being removed
>>
>>27603213
You're an idiot. Not because you don't know shit about anything ('cause you don't), you're an idiot because you really let yourself influenced about the hilarious shit that's spewing in this pathetic echo chamber.
>>
>>27603208
Why does that make him a coward? You didn't get a chance to gossip about the videos? You're the real tough guy.
>>
File: le predator catcher face.png (188 KB, 426x435) Image search: [Google]
le predator catcher face.png
188 KB, 426x435
>>27599606
I'd say that he's passable as a trap
>>
File: 1421434326245.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1421434326245.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>27603208
>took the linked video down
HE'S HERE
HE'S WATCHING US
CHAD IS AMONG US, FULL ALERT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL
>>
>>27602965

This is true. I was fucking a friend of my younger brother two years ago. I was 22 and living with my grandparents. She was 15.

Now I'm 24 and living with a 16 year old + her single mom in an apartment. I'm a high school dropout that's never held a real job.
>>
>>27603284

He was 'testing' the reaction to his 'sissy out of the closet' video.
>>
>>27603352
So have you never heard of acting? That's really unbelievable
>>
>>27603326
And yet, that thirsty faggot wouldn't even bat an eye to eat her pussy after you drop her. Funny stuff.
>>
>>27603360
>acting
why not just ask a girl to do it? he clearly has the power to
"acting" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neEevCiZjfc
>>
>>27603360

You think he was just acting like a sissy? That's the pretext of the video. He claims he's acting, and it gives him an opportunity to prance around in a prissy manner inside the home of a man who wants to bone a young 'girl'.
>>
>>27603399
He is confronting the pedo thogh. That's why he dresses up. It's super obvious.
>>
File: happyfeels.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
happyfeels.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>videos are being removed
>my letters to his local police about him actually worked

I knew the bit where he took the guys shotgun and pretended to shoot him with it would get this guy in trouble. We win guys!
>>
>>27603430
>6 foot tall
>square jaw
>man voice
>"TEE HEE, I'M THE PRETTIEST LITTLE PRINCESS!"
>>
>>27603408
Or, he was acting like a young girl. You don't need to sexualize it like a creep though.
>>
>>27603451

kek, brilliant.

Anyone download a of the video copy?
>>
>>27603455
> legally blind guy

Ok it's pretty clear you arent even trying
>>
>>27599606
Honestly if the guy censored the pedos face and just reported it to the police it wouldn't be so bad. I'm not defending pedophiles, I do think they should get what's coming to them, but not to the extent of complete life ruination. You can see their face and recognize them. That's really shitty and this will follow them for the rest of their lives even if they were to become reformed or resistant to their ways. Most of these guys are just desperate losers who don't know the implications of their actions and have probably never done anything criminalistic in their life.

The problem is instead of helping these people privately to fix their ordeal (the desire for child exploitation can stem from a lot of traumas, it's not really their fault that they have these feelings, their only at fault if they act upon it,) we put them on display for everyone to see, put them in a cage full of niggers and white trash to get raped, beaten, and STD-ridden, then, if they survive, release them into a world where it's difficult enough to get a job by itself, but now you're a convict and labeled a sexual predator. The only way they can survive now is doing more illegal shit and they'll probably continue their pedophilic or sexual deviancy to a more aggressive extent because they have nothing to live for and they feel wronged, outcast, and vengeful. It just wastes our tax money and perpetuates more crime in our country. I doubt therapy for these individuals would even cost a fraction of what it costs to imprison, feed, and tend to these people.
>>
File: file.png (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
690 KB, 1280x720
nobody saved a copy of the video?
>>
>>27603451
So show us the paperwork from the police.
>>
>>27599606
onmg that's a typical fat robot there
>>
>>27603489
Even if you are fucking Helen Keller you can tell that's a guy
I bet he smells like roses and petals too that faggot
>>
>>27603451
>implying you had the guts
top kek guys!
>>
>>27603493

The uploader is aware of all of this, but he wants those youtubebux and the fame. It's that simple.

He knows what he's doing is wrong but does it anyway.
>>
>>27603493
Fucking a kid is a crime that's so bad even murderers are disgusted by it. The pedophiles can ruin a kids life, but we shouldn't watch a youtube video about them?
>>
OP your self-promotion efforts have backfired.

I saved your video yesterday (thankyou 4K Youtube Downloader).

You cannot outrun us. You cannot hide from us.

-ApedofromtheUS
>>
>>27603551

>Having consensual sex with a 14 year old girl is worse than murder.

Sometimes the normcuck mentality is just astouding.
>>
hes removed 3 of his videos

im downloading the robot in forest right now
>>
>>27603611
> manipulation
> consensual

Pedos are disgusting
>>
>>27603551
#StopIslam IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE WHO GOT KILLED IN THE BOMBINGS
>>
>>27603637
Analogies arent your thing, huh?
>>
>>27599671
>I have literally no idea what entrapment actually is besides the fact that it has the word "trap" in it
>>
File: robot.png (558 KB, 525x578) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
558 KB, 525x578
>>27603613

I'm downloading "Gun-carrying predator"
>>
I just bought this car
>>
>>27601147
>this video has been removed by the user

WEW SOMEONE CAUGHT ON
>>
>>27603551
I understand that, and there could have definitely been a few people in his videos who have raped a child. I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about the misguided autists with the greasy hair who are probably more lonely than pedophilic. I doubt most of them have done anything before, and yes, their intentions are awful, but if they haven't done anything I believe there's a much more cost effective and morally righteous way to deal with them. I don't know how I should feel about the ones too far gone, it's blunt but I feel they should simply be executed. I don't really mind the way it's done, because everyone wants a cathartic resolution to a tragedy sparked by a far-gone pedophile, I just want to stop spending money on stupid shit that only influences more crime.

Also, I don't agree with any replies from anybody else on here to you. Kids can't consent because they're idiots, and I know that. I don't think anyone on r9k really understands that because they're either underage, a virgin, or simply have no experience dealing with people who have gone through similar situations. Some acts are more intense than others too. There's a host of factors.
>>
>>27603513
>>27603613
Why is he removing the videos?
>>
Is that American version of Tesak?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVKgQYNMII
>>
>>27603720

why is he removing all of his videos?
>>
>>27603752

Police questioned him about what he was doing, since it breaks several laws. He's now trying to remove any evidence, also breaking a law.
>>
http://truba.com/video/390123/
>>
File: 1418318964342.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1418318964342.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>27603749
He knows about this thread 100% sure of it and is scared of actual authority whooping his ass for entrapping people. This is evidence and this retard thinks it's gonna go away.
YOU CAN DO IT ROBOTS! DOWN WITH CHAD!
>>
>>27601312
>>27601481
You know you've hit rock bottom when you decide to write a god damn essay on how age of consent laws are "unjust".
>>
>>27603768
Proof? He hasn't broken any laws in the video
>>
gays must die
>>
>>27603749
Well in one video he literally aims a rifle at the suspect and does a threatening shoot him motion with the gun. He does more threatening motions multiple times. This can be classified as assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>27603726
The misguided autists are literally there to fuck an underaged person. They aren't tragic victims. They are scumbag pedos.
>>
>>27603768
what laws? filming in public?
>>
>>27601989
>LURING
These guys are adults who can make rational decisions and should take responsibility for them, not fish.
>>
>>27603806

> hasn't broken any laws

> Has committed entrapment
> Has committed fraud by impersonation
> Has broken the digital abuse and misconduct act
> Is now deleting videos to hide this, which is discarding/destroying evidence
>>
>>27603493
>anything criminalistic in their life.
Yes sure, he totally looks like rapist.
>>
>>27603836
>filming
DUDE I AM THE MORAL AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY LMAO
>>
File: 1388946210972.gif (560 KB, 266x360) Image search: [Google]
1388946210972.gif
560 KB, 266x360
>>27599624
>>27599653
>Defending people who lure out kids for sex
How's about this, only non-pedofags are allowed to weigh in on the grounds of us being worth something at least a little as people.
>>
File: evidence1.jpg (69 KB, 691x495) Image search: [Google]
evidence1.jpg
69 KB, 691x495
>>27603836
threatening to kill a man......
>>
>>27603850

This is just beautiful, I love to see the pedo-mafia go into action.
>>
>>27603866
>lure
THE FUCKING CHAD WAS LOOKING FOR HIM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THE GUY WASN'T GOING TO RANDOM FACEBOOKS AND CHATTING UP RANDOM BOYS!
>>
Entrapment is a practice whereby a person induces another person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit. It is a conduct that is generally discouraged and thus, in many jurisdictions, is a possible defense against criminal liability.
>>
>>27603885

I think he should have just shot the pedos and killed them personally. Would have been better.

But he is breaking several laws by doing what he's doing.
>>
>>27603850
>Has committed entrapment

Stop using that word. You don't know what it means. If I offer to sell you a gun and that was illegal, and you buy it and I'm a cop, I DIDN'T entrap you. The thing is, even if I wasn't a cop, you would have bought the gun. Incompetence, that is being too incompetent to figure out that your plug is law-enforcement, is not a defense.

>Has committed fraud by impersonation

Impersonation fraud occurs when someone assumes your identity to perform a fraud or other criminal act. Criminals can get the information they need to assume your identity from a variety of sources, such as the theft of your wallet, your trash, or from credit or bank information.

>http://www.goldeneagleinvestments.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95&Itemid=116

>Has broken the digital abuse and misconduct act

Uh huh.
>>
>>27603850
You could attempt to sue for any one of those, but let's be honest here, it'd be a guaranteed loss.

Seriously, look up some suits on entrapment, it's very difficult to prove. As you know, the legal definition is "a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit." Since the pedo contacted the Chad first, along with offering sexual acts first, and asking to meet first - you'd need the best lawyer money could buy to even have a slim chance at winning.
>>
>>27603768
kek, guy filmed former pedos and now police persecutes him instead of those weirdos, genius.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (40 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
40 KB, 163x225
Read this and you will realise why the "predators" are protected by US law and why the youtuber is facing prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._United_States
>>
>>27603867

Holy kek, saved.
>>
>>27603493
You're right, we should skip the trouble and just execute them.
>>
>>27603893

You just listed the very definition of entrapment retard.

He's assuming the identity of an underage child for monetary gain. Pretending to be kiddy for youtube bucks.

He also broke the DA&MA as I stated earlier.

This is why we have police. Because vigilantes aren't terribly good at abiding to laws.
>>
>>27603850
Um, entrapment doesn't mean what you think it does. Lawfag here.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.