[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question: Are whites devils? Browsing 4chan has made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1459456257005.png (17 KB, 502x550) Image search: [Google]
1459456257005.png
17 KB, 502x550
Honest question: Are whites devils?

Browsing 4chan has made me question whether or not they actually have souls.
>>
yeah, all them heartless crackas keeping you down. don't stop sipping that kool-aid, jamal.
>>
>>27589475

I often ponder this question myself. Just know that if you live in an Anglo or germanic country then the whites there are descended from the most barbaric warring tribes in history and their mindset still reflects this coldness.

Not all whites are this way.
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 2000x1223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 2000x1223
>>27589475
Yes brother anon
>>
>>27589475
of course, haven't you learned all our ancestors did to your ancestors in the past? there's gotta be something left of them in us.
>>
File: 1453958474832.jpg (22 KB, 741x530) Image search: [Google]
1453958474832.jpg
22 KB, 741x530
Mean comments on the internet prove whites have no souls. Pussy.
>>
>>27589475
No one has a soul.
>>
>>27589475
>only race to outlaw slavery
>only race to allow mixing of other cultures into our own
>only race to share everything we've made with those who do nothing
>only race to voluntarily give up land and riches because we feel bad over what happened hundreds of years ago

If anything, we have too much soul and not enough self-preservation. I blame a hard on for new and weird shit mixed with wander lust.
>>
>>27589677
>>27589677
exactly, why are you all so goddamn angry all the time? if it's not niggers then it's something else. hell you argue over the most trivial shit imaginable.

are you even capable of empathy?
>>
Honest question: can niggers into logic? or is everything some kind of emotional reaction? Hence why the chimp out so easily.
>>
>>27589858
I blame Jews.
>>
>>27589891
i'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>>27589475
Nobody has a soul you fucking retard
>>
>>27589834
Everyone has a soul.
>>
soul doesn't exist
consiousness do
>>
>>27589923
if it was just the jews, this shit wouldnt have taken such a strong hold or lasted nearly as long. Our ancestors even allowed women standing in society- its just a natural empathy that the modern culture feeds on with guilt. I just wish I could be around for when the chinese arnt so swayed once all the whites are gone (or the smart ones have fucked off planet) and steamroll the dindu's
>>
File: blk-george-lucas.jpg (53 KB, 610x461) Image search: [Google]
blk-george-lucas.jpg
53 KB, 610x461
>>27589475
Be careful with what you say, you might unknowingly have some white in you. The plantation owners back in the day were known to get a bit frisky with their slaves.
>>
Fellow black bot here.
OP, it's not that whites are "devil's", it's just that the vast majority of our race are fucking drug crazed, uneducated violent apes that blame all their problems on whites instead of themselves.
This makes being an actual decent black person hell, since everyone assumes we're just the same as rose violent apes, and I honestly don't blame them. Even I avoid other blacks because they're legitimately unpredictable and prone to violence over the most trivial of things such as accidentally stepping on their shoes.
>>
>>27589475
>are whites Devils?
>black people literally commit many times more murders per capita than any other race

How are niggers so lacking in self awareness?
It's really amazing how people whose average IQ is 85 behave.
>>
That's because whites have a different rassenseele.

The races are separated thousands of years of independent cultural, economic, biological, spiritual, intellectual, and political evolution, that has shaped the races that we have today.
>>
Im probably being baited but you're retarded if you think posts on 4chan accurately represent white people as a whole.
>>
Out of all races, whites are certainly the most hateful/ soulless creatures. True evil lies in the white race. Not saying all whites are Devils but they definitely have the most devilish characteristics.

They'll be outbred soon anyway so there is hope for us minority bros.
>>
File: renderingofcat.gif (517 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
renderingofcat.gif
517 KB, 400x297
1. Devils don't exist.
2. Souls don't exist.
3. Nothing will lie to you in your life more than your eyes.
73. 2chan began the process that destabilized western culture.
1,384. God doesn't exits.
24, 884, 020, 471. Marbury's maple syrup was the final straw.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.