[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Normies in your life that you fucking hate. >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1459116573567.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459116573567.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
ITT: Normies in your life that you fucking hate.

>finally got gf
>still in high school (inb4 underageb&, i'm 18, senior in hs)
>she has this "friend" (not really a friend, more like that one person that is really fucking clingy to someone because they have no one else)
>felt bad for the friend at first because she was obviously mentally handicapped or something
>literally is so fucking clingy to my gf that when we are trying to talk privately and everyone else understands this, her "friend" literally comes over and starts LISTENING.
>had to actually tell her to fuck off for her to do so, and SHE CAME BACK FIVE MINUTES LATER.
>doesn't stop there
>oh god no it doesn't stop there
>me and gf walk to sixth period together every day
>my class is further than hers, so i drop her off and keep walking
>the girl's class is further than mine, so she literally walks with us and keeps trying to get gf to give her hugs and shit
>i think that if gf didn't give her attention, she'd slit her wrists, that's how fucking attention whoring she is
>after i drop gf off, she gives me death glares and after i get close to my class, she does the most autistic thing that I've ever seen in real life
>now this is going to probably make you stop believing the story right here, but i swear on my life this is true
>she runs to her class, which is like MAYBE 20-25 feet away with the naruto style fucking movements
>that's right, arms behind back, running to class for 25 feet
>cringe EVERY TIME
>>
>Senior in high school

Get the fuck out of here kid
>>
>>27563416
May only be a senior, but I've had sex more times than you have in your life, my friend.
>>
>>27563374
There was a girl like this I knew in middle school who got on my nerves because a friend of mine was dating the person the girl was clingy to. I eventually told her to fuck off at the school dance because my ferried hadn't got to dance with his girlfriend in over an hour because clingy mccunt was hogging her time. She kicked me in the balls and as I went down I called her a stupid fucking bitch, but my friend finally got to dance with her because mccunt went to the bathroom to cry.
>>
>>27563374
inprrseive bait. You almost had me for a second there.
>>
>>27563416
Its nothin personnel
>>
You. You're the normie here.
>>
>>27563374
> implying she is a normie in the first place

Sage'd
>>
>>27563443
Holy fuck almost fell for it until this reply. Top tier bait dude
>>
>>27563443
you're on /r9k/, having sex? that's not an insult. You're just a normie. Honestly at this point all you normies have blended together into one conglomerate mass of bullshit. We're not impressed by things that would impress your friends tyrone and chad.

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>27563455
Gf would get upset if I told the girl to fuck off for real, even though I'm probably going to do so the next time she gets clingy again. They aren't even close or something, I don't know why this is even a thing.

>>27563456
Well, it's true my friend.

>>27563512
>>27563456
>>27563535
>>27563541
Not me posting that, friendos.
>>
>>27563541
this tbqh famalamadingdongbingbong
>>
File: 1453150413457.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453150413457.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>27563443
You really don't know where you are, boy.
>>
File: what the hell.jpg (26 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
what the hell.jpg
26 KB, 260x384
I remember an asshole of a kid in my school
>he was dumber than a toaster but slightly smarter than a rock, but just because his parents were sort of wealthy he would always think that he is the top gun
>always judged people by their clothes and what shoes they wear and how much money others had. I fucking swear this guy was like a stuck-up blonde girl.
>all this guy would ever think about is money and girls
>never really did any important schoolwork and would always try to copy off of me whenever we were in the same class
>even though he was quite dumb, his parents had connections that could help him to future success, and he always thought he was cool and unstoppable because of that
this fucking kid made fun of every one that had different beliefs than his own, anyone who wore clothes that weren't exactly "fresh" and basically anyone who didn't look rich, and he worshipped those who were rich and obnoxious
>my internal reaction every time he made fun of me for not wearing some famous brand of shirt or something
>mfw retards like him piss off some people too far and he is one the reasons why bad things happen in schools, like fights and fatal violence.
>>
>>27563374

oya
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.