[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip central. ITT we trips talk to each other. I'm Doj and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: twelve.png (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
twelve.png
38 KB, 500x500
Trip central. ITT we trips talk to each other. I'm Doj and personally I'm disgusted by what is happening. I hope we come out of this soon because I'm going crazy without getting the attention I deserve. For now if you want to contact me you can get me on my reddit account.
- Doj !!KNwA9DdjLx1
>>
File: 12.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
I number my flowey images with numerical characters, not numbers written out as a word.
>>
shut up you retarded faggot.

sage
>>
>>27552644
Thank you for the bump. Doj pretender.
>>
>>27552602
Bump, so the reddit newfags who cry about tripcodes users and name users will hang themselves or what? We're all name users now, still anonymous though, just like before with putting things in our Name field kids.

~ Ricky !aZkBiDudVc
>>
File: 1453683402734.jpg (15 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1453683402734.jpg
15 KB, 350x392
>>27552602
wah wah muh trip

~reddit !aCu5CkLx1
>>
>>27552602
but why would anyone want to contact you?
>>
File: 1455128021870.jpg (82 KB, 703x688) Image search: [Google]
1455128021870.jpg
82 KB, 703x688
>>27553032
You are forced to be a Namefag. Suicidal much anonymous?
- swami !!XtE7jBpt/4L
>>
>>27553123
I have friends here.
- Doj !!KNwA9DdjLx1
>>
Hi guys. [email protected] here.
>tfw girls can't contact me anymore
>>
>>27553009
So the ones who are posting with usernames like on Reddit aren't the tripfags aren't the redditors and the ones who don't want this board to be like Reddit with people getting recognition and building their reputations are?
Just how fucking retarded are you? Holy shit.
>>
>>27553447
How new are you kid? Reddit implemented usernames after 4chan Tripcodes seeing how it improves the quality of posts. Now cry about how you're no longer 'anonymous' because some name appears in your post.
>>
>>27553499
Do you have some mental disorder?
This is nothing like tripfaggotry.
>>
>>27553546
Of course it is, I post with something else than "Anonymous" in the name field, that means I'm not "anonymous" just like with tripcode? I'm sorry anon OH WAIT you're not anon you filthy Namefag!
ahhahahahaha
>>
Don't remember what I took don't remember where I was but the highlight was me fucking a carton of milk and falling on the floor saying I killed the Jews
>>
File: doggo.jpg (123 KB, 838x960) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
123 KB, 838x960
>tfw can't attach my trip to feelsposts anymore
>tfw can't make normalfags buttfrustrafed to the point that they come into /mtfg/ to complain about me
>tfw been here since /r9k/ 2: electric boogaloo
>>
File: 27.jpg (115 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
115 KB, 500x524
Reminder that signing your post with a signature is still a rule violation.

Don't try, tripfags. Only fun allowed today, no tripfaggotry.
>>
File: 1402267628144.jpg (160 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1402267628144.jpg
160 KB, 1280x960
Hey tripcodes now you can post your face anonymously, let's guess who's in the picture ok try to guess who am I?
>>
>>27553717
Must be Samson. Are you Samson?
>>
>>27553686
You already signed your post with your name Patricia. You're violating the rules!
>>
File: 124534776734534.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
124534776734534.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>27553717
Ok I'll try

anyone remembers me?
>>
>>27553753
That's a name, not a signature. "Anonymous" is also a name.
>>
I thought doj was banned again for making Erica related threads.

Well I saw his threads all get deleted at once, but maybe it was a warning instead?

God, how could he be stupid enough to make an Erica subreddit and not forsee what happened happening? Unless he was exploiting her for more drama / attention the whole time after all.
>>
>>27552602
Tripfags are worse than redditors, eat shit and die, Doj, you're the worst of all of 'em.
>>
>>27553790
>"Anonymous" is also a name.
So are random digits after ##
>>
>>27553851
Namefags are even worse than tripfags!
>>
>>27553801
No, I was only banned for 3 days after posting multiple Erica threads which apparently a mod didn't like.

In reality I probably get like 3 threads of mine deleted every week but never, ever get banned except this one time. The mod/janitor (still not sure) in question is either on a powertrip and is only deleting my threads rather than banning me just so he doesn't show up on the rest of the staff team's radar, he's a lazy piece of shit who doesn't feel like banning people (wouldn't blame him considering this board is big, everyone hates it and it has next to no janitors if any at all), or he likes my posts and I just overstepped my boundaries too much this time.

Sadly 4chan will never have staff transparency so we'll never know.

>>27553851
I thought tripfags were the redditors?

>>27553860
Yes.
>>
>>27553899
Well, do you feel sorry for what you contributed to happening? I couldn't care much less, but you do realize by assuming the role of "that guy who gives her publicity by posting her all the time", especially in terms of being that person and trying to make her other pedo orbiters jealous?

Sure, it may have been an eventuality that the information was posted but ONCE AGAIN your constantly instigating eked forward that action considerably.

Please don't write this off as "lol okay /pol/ :P"
>>
>>27553971
I actually convinced her to stop her shenanigans on 4chan after learning a bit about her, last night, right before she went to sleep, only for her to wake up to the one Anon singlehandedly destroying her life as she knows it. She literally would not have been posting anymore as of today, at least not recognizable. That Anon ruined her and got nothing out of it.

The only thing I'm sorry about is not getting to her sooner before she fell victim to the cancer of /r9k/. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27554084
>Kill yourself

But why? I played absolutely no hand in what happened, unlike you who may have "convinced her to stop", but only after giving her much much more visibility than ever before while also giving her usual pedophile entourage a reason to be angry.

It's unfortunate she got doxxed, I legitimately wouldn't wish that on anyone besides perhaps actual pedophiles and maybe animal abusers, but please don't project your sense of guilt into hate for me.

After all, I think I know how you feel right now.
>>
>>27554164
Please. There was zero motive to posting that dox to being with. The only reason it happened is because this place is fucking cancerous along with all of its posters. /b/ didn't need a motive to fuck over Jessi Slaughter, or Aman. Todd, or Mitchell Henderson. They were doing it "for teh lulz XD" and you know it. I have no guilt in this but I do feel absolutely awful that this really sweet but dumb teenage girl is going to have her high school years ruined because of these people.

The fact you're actually trying to shift the blame on me is why you should kill yourself just as much as them.
>>
>>27554398
>you're actually trying to shift the blame on me

I guess you really are immunized against empathy and any feeling of responsibility what so ever.

>it's not even remotely my fault my granny got robbed, all I did was have her pull out all of her money in a bad neighborhood five nights in a row while bragging to all my friends that I don't actually like she was rich
>I told her the night she was jumped not to go there anymore, too!

In any case, I never said the doxing was justified but to deny your instigation of it is wrong.
>>
>>27552602
Hey doj.
Fuck you, normal scum.
off my board with you.
>>
This is Japanese Lettuce Hardcore and I would be very upset but the new BABYMETAL was released today so I'm most happy!
Love You AnHiro!
>>
>>27554453
What a godawful anecdote. My threads about her didn't in any way worsen the fact there were already threads about her constantly. You're seriously pretending as if Trump calling Islam out for being scumfucks was an instigation for extremists to bomb Brussel.

The only people at fault are the inhabitants of /r9k/.
>>
>>27554560
I guess you're beyond convincing or regular human emotion.

I just hope no other female posters fall for your wiles only to be set up even worse for this kind of fall.
>>
>>27554453
>>27554560
Oh and fuck this. I'm not going to be talking about this anymore and you know why. I'm leaving this thread.
>>
>>27554593
I wish you'd decided to not talk about "This" anymore for the last few things that were "this".
>>
>>27554593
How would we know?
Here's another (You) for your collection.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.