[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general consensus on trannies here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 36
File: CTleMnZUEAAdiUW.png (190 KB, 400x431) Image search: [Google]
CTleMnZUEAAdiUW.png
190 KB, 400x431
What's the general consensus on trannies here?
>>
>>27531570

Annoying special snowflakes with unwarranted self importance
>>
>>27531570
Insane dudes. Might be good for a fuck, but other than that stay away.
>>
>>27531570
Some are ok, most are really shitty attention whores who think r9k will give them orbiters and training bfs so they can prepare their boipuccies for Chad.

The sad part is that they usually get what they want, so the problem is within us.
>>
File: puke.jpg (82 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
82 KB, 680x680
Sick devil worshipers.
>>
>>27531570
I lovehate them. Some can be genuinely nice and share qt pics and some might say it's attention whoring but I don't care if they look nice. Others just want orbiters to buy them things. But I must confess that I've been thinking of trying trap-mode myself for a while now, to see if I can be qt.
>>
>>27531570
I kinda want to give him bracers, fix his hair and have a homo, long term relationship with him but I guess he wants to be a girl so he would ditch me.
>>
>>27531570
They're a tragedy of the modern world. No-one should be bullied, belittled and put down so much that they begin to seriously think they should change their gender.

They're just a symptom of social degeneration.
>>
File: severedepression.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
severedepression.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
Most are shit, as with every group. However, some are okay. One of my best friends (now significant other) is an FtM trap. Every other relationship of mine has been terrible because I lack the social skills to deal with people but this one has been going on for a while. He's also one of the only people I can actually get along with, so props to him because I'm awful.
>>
Disgusting degenerates. Mentally ill men who have a fucked up idea of what it means to be female/a woman and perform it like some sort of sick play.
>>
95% of them are ugly and can't pass. the 5% that can pass should be tied up and used as sex slaves
>>
A guy that dresses up as a girl isn't a she. A woman that shaves her head and acts like a man isn't a he.
>>
>>27531805
Why cant we just let them identify however they want to? I mean I personally couldnt give less of a fuck if a man dresses and acts as a woman or the other way around.
>>
>>27531805
>>27531783
>>27531758

I think that bullying people that have shitty lives and are just trying to find some comfort won't make this any better.

Like you guys say they became trannies since they were bullied into it then you guys want to bully them to stop being trannies? Let them.
>>
File: 5gum.jpg (34 KB, 529x410) Image search: [Google]
5gum.jpg
34 KB, 529x410
>>27531856
Agreed. People waste energy caring about things that don't affect them.
>>
File: 1458675315216.jpg (32 KB, 690x461) Image search: [Google]
1458675315216.jpg
32 KB, 690x461
>>27531570
I'm pretty sure only a portion of them suffer from a legitimate mental illness that makes them think they're the opposite sex. The rest are fall somewhere along fetishists, victims of liberal brainwash, and weak males who wanted to taste some female privilege.
Why do you think the vast majority of trannies are male to female? Nobody wants to switch life from easy to hard mode, lol. Liberals NEVER address this aspect of trannydom.
>>
>>27531880
If they were useful they'd get to work abolishing gender, instead of mutilating themselves.

Without gender they could express themselves/their lack of masculinity however they so chose, without having to resort to chopping themselves up to meet a physical standard associated with a gender.

They don't work to change the system, they just insert themselves in to it and cry and bitch when they don't get what they want. They don't deserve my pity, sorry.
>>
>>27531880
the problem is they aren't just going about their lives after doing all this tranny shit

they then come on here and other boards and spam the "femanon here" bullshit and try to get attention
along with camwhoring and posting nudes to try to derail discussions
most of us would rather they go fuck off back to /lgbt/ and leave the other boards alone from their incessant shilling
>>
I'm fine with them if they pass.

If they don't pass, why even make the effort? Just stay a dude, dude.
>>
>>27531570
we're huge meme baits, probably the biggest.

some anons hate us some don't, some want sum fuk, some don't. all-in-all, i'd say for the very small percentage of human population that we make up, we're generally kind, understanding and based individuals. the ones that aren't are outliers but i'd even warn you to keep away from them. they're as bad as chads and roasties.
>>
>>27531570

holy fuck, is that cosmo, the dude who speedruns zelda games?
>>
File: 1443727726613.png (366 KB, 636x478) Image search: [Google]
1443727726613.png
366 KB, 636x478
>>27532433
Most of those are just shitposters I'm sure there's a lot of anons out there that are actually trans and don't go around camwhoring or seeking attention.

>>27532392
That's some shitty excuse though tripfag-san, a small group that is mocked and made fun by everyone (when they aren't used by other groups to gain more power like sjws) can't possibly "abolish" genders and everything, it's basically part of our society and I'm talking about global scale here, humanity in general.

I just think that shitting over people that are fucked up already is a dick ass move, I know there will be attention whores, memers shitposting as trannies themselves but what we can do? It's like those shitty cuck threads we have, retarded people will continue spamming shit on this board hotpocket-kun does their job, even though they do it for free.

Anyways like I said as long as you're not a dickhead I could care less if you're a tranny, a fag, a nigger, whatever.
let dem boygirls seek happiness.
>>
>>27532580
Cosmo is dead. I don't know what you're talking about. He doesn't exist anymore.

He's gone insane. He's not himself anymore.

He's dead.

Better to admit he died than continue to watch this train-wreck unfold.
>>
>>27532661
Ignoring a problem won't make it go away. They perpetuate the problem and make it seem normal. All great social changes are borne out of sacrifice, anon.

The greatest tragedies of the western world are the dreams that everybody can be happy, nobody need ever lose, and soldiers need never die.
>>
File: CexuWIcUkAEuhCh.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CexuWIcUkAEuhCh.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
>>27532915
He/She is ugly but seems legit happy, why get so butthurt at it?
>>
I hate them with a burning passion
>>
I have a really abd eye for spotting them so i avoid girls who are taller than me.

who the fuck am i kidding i just avoid girls period.
>>
>>27532661
>most of them don't do it
wrong!
we have a daily 2-3 threads made by tranny tripfags for attention
not to mention the weekly raid from /lgbt/'s /mtfg/
where they fill the catalog with tranny love threads and spam their pics around trying to get attention

they're annoying and I'd like to keep the gay and tranny discussion on /lgbt/ where they belong because these freaks coming in here and derailing threads and clogging up the catalog for personal validation is absolutely beyond stupid and uncalled for
>>
>>27532973
>ugly

goddamn you weren't kidding around...
>>
It's a mental illness, and we should be helping these people, not enabling their insanity.
>>
>>27532973
Cause he's a degenerate who thinks you can solve your problems by ignoring them.

The dude's stream is a walled garden. He constantly gets money from similarly broken people who think that they are doing him a favor by pushing further down. I mean I'd be happy too if I had an entire website by the name of tumblr that was dedicated to my well-being, moral, and financial support.

He fucked his life up, whether he realizes it now or not, but one day he's gonna wake up and see the mess he got himself into. It will be unredeemable.

If you want to continue watching and encouraging this dude to wreck his life, then by all means. But I don't,
>>
>>27531570
>tfw your face is naturally feminine looking and straight/bi guys are attracted to you
>not even a trap

what does it mean??
>>
>>27533029
Anon, you lack the vision or maybe it's just that I have been here for too long.

Let me explain.
>Anon that wants to talk about trannies make 1 thread.
>if he's lucky, he may summon our resident trannies (pizza, maddie, that other one with fetal alcohol syndrome, etc).
>Someone else gets really butthurt at this tranny shit and starts making mltiple threads at same time.
>The threads are usually >why haven't you become trans yet? >tfw I want to suck girlcock >tfw daddy found out my panties and hormone vial.

As you can see, it's more of someone getting ultra buttblasted to the point he starts shitting over the board he actually wanted to protect from all that tranny shit.

Seriously most of our trannies are more chill than the lgbt crap and those don't come here since they are normies and they actually make fun of r9k, like for real.
>>
File: 1459315007797-b.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1459315007797-b.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
>>27532973
looks comfy tho
>>
/r9k/'s logic:
>grrrr fucking Jews and tumblr pushing socjus trannie-acceptance propaganda
>fuck this, I've given up on real girls, they're all meanie roasties and Stacies, I want a qt trap b/f
>not realizing traps are the same as trannies except younger and skinnier (just a matter of time though).
>not realizing that this "traps are also real girls" is enabling and encouraging crazy socjus trannies like Brianna Wu and Bruce Jenner

I wonder when will they ever learn?
>>
I think if it increases my chances of finding a nice person to spend my time with then I like them a lot.
>>
>>27533179
With exception of the money, you just summed r9k, basically some kind of fucked up hugbox for broken people that somehow still have a sliver of hope of being happy.

>He fucked his life up
How can you be sure? What if he would end up killing himself anyway or just having the shittiest life possible? At least he's happy now. And when you think about it, that's not fucking your life up, we are the ones who fucked up our lives, neets, robots, social outcasts.
>>
>>27533258
>Brianna Wu and Bruce Jenner

Two people, really?
Who gives a shit.

There's more annoying women designated at birth ho are enabled everyday by guys saying how cute women are so really, I don't give a shit.
There's good people and shit people everywhere in the world, no matter their gender, age, sexuality, race, whatever.
>>
File: 1453144232793.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453144232793.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Why does everyone think cosmo is ugly? he just has fucked up teeth and that's it. Idk why he doesn't choose to fix them
>>
I'm trans and I am planning on starting HRT. I've wanted to be a girl ever since I can remember, and I get physically ill when I look at my male body in the mirror.

I don't want to be this way, I fucking wish I was normal, but I'm not. I don't give a fuck what you people think of me, if taking hormones will make me feel better than I will do it.
>>
"Haha trannies are mentally ill faggots and we shouldn't enable them"
>never proposes a way to solve gender identity disorder/ gender dysphoria

God it's so easy to spot /pol/
>>
>>27532973
what's his/her twitch or stream now then?
>>
>>27533332
>Two people, really?
>Who gives a shit.

Try also the "Die Cis Scum" loser ,Sarah Butts or just go to youtube or tumblr and find any crazy tranny and try reminding him that he's not a real woman.

the reason they delude themselves is because a group of desperate losers and cucks are feeding them this "you're a real girl dammit, don't listen to those cis-scum, I'd date you in a heart beat qt!" BS

trap-lovers are just as guilty of this degeneracy as the tumblr socjus mafia.
>>
>>27533636
Those are just shitty people, plain and simple.
Saying all trannies out there are like that is the same as saying I'm into muslims and cuckold because I'm from europe?

Also you keep saying degenerate all the time and you only cherry pick the same retarded shitty people, you're basically /pol/ with autism since you're on r9k.

And that anon is right, how many insane feminists you see out there doing even worse shit than those trannies you listed? How many men do retarded fucked up shit too? Are you going to defend the retarded stormfags too even though they are as shit as the insane trannies you just mentioned?

Come on bro, let's just agree there's some shitty people out there and that's it, tranny or non tranny, this is the last of the concerns to measure someone's character.
>>
>>27533735
>implying I'm /pol/

Jumping to conclusions now are we. Though I do agree on 1 thing;

this whole "either you're with us or against us" absolutist BS is what's fucking up internet communities. Basically if you're left-leaning you're a "socjus shill cuck" (like what they say on that other chan) and if you have right-leaning "stormfag redpill manbaby" (like on tumblr or on reddit).

It's even harder to be a centrist actually. I'm following the "Even a broken clock tells the time" philosophy and acknowledge that both sides make valid points but if I admit that it's "hurdur le South Park politics" or "if u R in the middle of road you get run over", which is crap IMO. I normally agree on a few key points with both but I stop listening when they spit out boogiemen conspiracies

as for trannies, here's what I believe; believing and presenting yourself as female won't make you any more so than a furry who believes himself to be a fox/wolf/skunk/whatever by wearing a fursuit long enough.

It's just harmful delusion
>>
>>27533429

>never asks a way to solve gender identity disorder/ gender dsyphoria

God it's so easy to spot people who have never actually been to /pol/. Ask questions and they'll tell you their real solutions. Don't ask questions and you get memes.
>>
>>27534419
>It's just harmful delusion

But if they aren't hurting anyone and are legit happy and feeling better about themselves, why not let them be happy?

Think of it this way, that tranny from OP pic would never be a CEO, a hollywood star, Chad, etc. He had a shitty life and felt bad every single day then he tried to do something that would make him feel better about himself, and he did it for himself.

He's not shitting over people, he's not pushing some retarded extremist ideal, he's like "I want to be happy and somehow I'm happy when I put makeup and a girly dress" so let him go for it.

Maybe I just am a retarded that wishes people could just follow their dreams and be happy because I have to give up on a lot of shit while growing up and I am kinda of a broken person, even for a robot.
>>
>>27531570

This horrible tranny scourge must be swiftly dealt with. I propose a new plan. All of us should find an mtf nearest to us and hug them tenderly. While incapacitated they'll be unable to post, you see. Genius I know.
>>
Why do any of you care can't you ignore what you don't like? Whether it's positive or negative you are all obsessed with trap dick

And being a tranny is a real thing I have the disorder and the depression it's a real thing that lessens when you take the pills and put dresses on. You should judge a trap by their character and not the size of her cock :^)
>>
Batshit crazy men.
>>
Superior to girls. But plenty of mental ugly faggots trying to cash in.
>>
File: 034.gif (66 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
034.gif
66 KB, 540x403
>>27531570
>What's the general consensus on trannies here?

they're all mine
you can't have any
so stop asking questions!
>>
>>27535555
QUADS CONFIRMS IT
>>
File: 1459178343645.png (180 KB, 1464x936) Image search: [Google]
1459178343645.png
180 KB, 1464x936
a blox in the comment field of every /r9k/ post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzewkvUDZ6M

>trannies
>>
>>27535649
why did you spoiler?
>>
File: 1459366603168.png (181 KB, 1464x936) Image search: [Google]
1459366603168.png
181 KB, 1464x936
>>27535649
bullet/head pronouns desu
>>
>>27535649
>>27535676
You guys bully fucked up people too much imo, let dem trannies be trannies and that ugoo on the pic could be a super nice person but you guys still shit on her due to looks.
Reminds me of a certain stacy, Chad and tyrone in real life, huh.

>>27535060
I can only hug a tranny if she wants to have a long term relationship and hand hold after. Sorry pizza.
>>
>>27535735
what do you mean by "you guys"?
>>
>>27535752
I see, you're just a samefag.
My bad friendo, proceed to post more pics.
>>
>>27535735

;_; tfw anon doesn't wanna squeeze me and hold my hand
>>
>>27535735
You literally know fucking nothing about this situation and you're assuming things that you don't know.
narcissa/cosmo is not a nice person, he has always been a whiny bitch for YEARS. Scroll down his fucking twitter and you'll see it's 100% evident how narcissistic he is.
You're like >>27532973 who thinks his life is nice and dandy now that he's taking hormone pills and dyed his hair, but it's not. This is a mask to hide his underlying problems. This whole situation is the result of many months of depression, and not the HAHA he lost to John Numbers, it was real depression that was livestreamed on the internet for months. He regularly puts on giant scripts of text with lines like "blowjobs are a skill and I am skilled" and uploads cringeworthy "poetry" on his youtube that only someone in a psychward would think fitting to put online. You have nothing to do with the speedrunning community and have not been around to see how this long history has unfolded, so I'm not going to blame you for giving him benefit of the doubt, but to call other people bullies for commenting on his insanity is bullshit.
>>
File: cismo.png (159 KB, 1290x1026) Image search: [Google]
cismo.png
159 KB, 1290x1026
>>27535735
To be fair, he started it
>>
>>27531570
I don't like trannies.
Trannies don't like me because I'm female.
It's mutual.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 573x490) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 573x490
>tfw born with a disorder which makes estrogen
>tfw look like a tranny naturally
>say if I'm boy "haha ure cute :)"
>say if I'm girl "ur a man dude"
girlfriends weren't made for me
>>
>>27536011
post yo face
>>
>>27535984
I don't hate women I'm just not that attracted to them. Plus I like to get fucked and they can't do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x328
>>27536115
I'm legitimately ugly in pictures.

Though I've posted my eye before so here
>>
>>27536157
a cute
Post your face pls
>>
>>27535837

I can give you something to squeeze
>>
Some guys are really sweet and cute but I can't date them if they're shorter than 6' tall because I like wearing heels :(
>>
>>27536359

so pizza is an exception?
>>
File: 028.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
028.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>27535837
I'll hold your hand pi but this is for your own good
>>
>>27535837
Sorry I'm saving myself for my waifu or the girl I'm going on a date friday if I don't screw everything up like with my first and only gf.

>>27535894
Alright anon, it seems I'm wrong here and that tranny is a douche but let's also try to look from her perspective, it kinda feels like she wanted to be accepted somehow and ended only being accepted in the creepy/douche club that could explain the poetry / weird texts as you said.
Still no reason to shit over her though unless she actively shits over people to begin with.

>>27535963
Alrigth I guess you got me on that one.
I'm a bit thick though so I'm not sure what I'm seeing there, can you explain?
to me sounds kinda like this, let me greentext.

>Someone made a thread talking shit about trannies with that tranny pic
>Someone told tranny on twitter about that.
>Tranny said (or not said, this is where I'm lost) that it was/wasn't her?
>Tranny later asks for people to stop overreacting to that comment and let her life in peace.

Was it?
>>
File: me on the left (2).jpg (61 KB, 736x588) Image search: [Google]
me on the left (2).jpg
61 KB, 736x588
>>27536393
im the guy in that relationship anon
>>
>>27536430
cosmo browses /srg/ on vg and post shitposts himself and gets his buddies to shitpost about tranny love and how much they love him and want to donate to him

>people get mad at the shilling and post about tranny hate
>cosmo gets mad and offended and makes himself into a victim like all >trannies do eventually
>posts about it on twitter
>sucks a janny's dick to get it deleted and his hugbox restored
repeat and repeat everyday for the last 6 months

seriously, trannies are fucking disgusting and usually suck the mods' dicks off to get people banned
I still remember I got banned from /vg/ for telling a story about when some tranny pro player used to be a gay erp fag over voice chat when I was there
and I got a free 3 day vacation, not the people talking about how they wanted to suck his dick

they're just mentally ill sick people who surprisingly are incredibly bigoted and can't handle differing opinions so they get other people to silence anyone who disagrees
>>
File: 1459063855355.png (153 KB, 750x708) Image search: [Google]
1459063855355.png
153 KB, 750x708
>>27536430
>creepy/douche club
it's not a creepy/douche club, they are literally all mentally ill and only attached themselves to narcissa because he came out as trans

this is the kind of shit they send him on twitter, and he fucking thinks this is "positive"
https://twitter.com/isalbaglaciere/status/700561291384061953
>>
>>27536430
the majority of his fans came when he decided to take tranny pills and are fetish trannies and crossdressers themselves

it's only further shown from the fact that his chat is a literal hugbox where you have to pay $5 a month to chat and if you are not a tranny you will either be told to fuck off or have 100-200 trannies trying to shoved hormone pill scripts down your throat to go follow their example

half of this shit is just people following trends
>person transitions
>ends up decent
>gets lots of attention and praise for being cute or whatever else
>everyone jumps on because they want attention too

hell, I considered it myself when i was younger because being a guy is hell, you are completely expendable and reminded that from all sides along with how literally no one gives a shit about anything that you do
>>
>>27536528
>>27536692
>>27536778
Ok I got it, that's a shitty tranny with some fucked up internet "friends". There you go you guys won, not gonna argue with all that shit.

I would just stay away and ignore the tranny though, don't feed it more than it already is done.

Btw I'm not sure which one of you anons is the one about the blowjob but I decided to ctrl F and find that pastebin and it was related to that hentai game.

>fuck you haters
>super deepthroat waz a fun game

Guess the tranny was talking about playing some hentai game. It's all about context I guess.
>>
>>27535555
PRAISE THE QUADS, PIZZA SEND THIS ONE SOME LEWD PICS
>>
>>27536157
Looks pretty cute, I want to see more senpai.
>>
>>27536402

:3 I'd let you crucify me bb~

>>27536393

Maddie and I are the same height, silly.

>>27536272

Your butt?
>>
They should be thrown off of rooftops
>>
File: 1445278038928.jpg (63 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1445278038928.jpg
63 KB, 500x669
i fap to trannies everyday
still think they're degenerates but whatever
>>
>>27536998

>your butt

Nothing would make me happier
>>
>>27531570
why is this board full of mentally ill faggots? what makes the come here from /lgbt/?
>>
>>27537442

Obviously to confuse people like you
>>
>>27537558
fo real man, why do these homos come here so often?
>>
File: fem.pepe.jpg (6 KB, 172x250) Image search: [Google]
fem.pepe.jpg
6 KB, 172x250
>low testosterone
>beta males
10 years ago they would be gay bottoms
>>
>>27533587
narcissawright
>>
>>27537333
if they have small dick like that it's not gay.
>>
>>27537648

Trans people have been around for much longer than that. It used to be a private medical issue discussed with your doctor only, but the past few years it's gotten crazy amounts of media exposure.
>>
Mentally ill freaks
>>
>>27532200
>Why do you think the vast majority of trannies are male to female? Nobody wants to switch life from easy to hard mode, lol. Liberals NEVER address this aspect of trannydom.
Because it's bullshit. The actual ratio is something in the region of between 50:50 and 60:40 MtF:FtM, just that MtFs are over represented in communities like 4chan because they are male-interest communities in the most part (4chans Men to women ratio is 70:30 I think).
>>
File: l-1.jpg (52 KB, 800x411) Image search: [Google]
l-1.jpg
52 KB, 800x411
>>27537442
>/r9k/ 4chan hugbox for misfits.
>Large majority of them are male.
>Some of them may be trans.
There you go, it wasn't so hard.

>>27537648
I think trans people existed for fucking ages, don't you see all the famous figures that ended up having terrible deaths due to experimental treatments 50+ years ago?

And I'm commenting on the famous ones because they are usually the only cases that you can actually find out if you do the research, but there's been average people doing it for ages too.

Pic from the movie but the actual artist died to due some fucked up sex reassignment surgery which was extremely experimental at the time.
>>
>>27533312
>being an enabler
No robots wants to live like they do. You are making horrible analogies.
>>
>>27531570
absolutely degenerate.
... but I can't help but finding it hot when I'm absolutely fucked up.
>>
why wouldn't you want to be a tranny?
>be cute
>get sex
>passively piss off normies with your mere existence
>cures manlets
>cures baldcucks
>cures acne
>>
>>27538035
>being an enabler

Well let's see, someone that's over 18 is trying to do something that's not against any laws and it's not going to hurt anyone other than himself (which is debatable on this one).

>Can we stop people from going to the park for a walk?
>Can we stop someone from wearing his favorite football team shirt because we don't like that team?
>Can we stop someone from growing their hair?
>Can we stop someone from getting a degree in astronomy because they love the subject?

It's not like any of us can do shit here anon, there's nothing to enable since it's not none of our business.
>>
>>27538494
Its good to see you reacting to my green arrow instead of my sentence afterwards.
>>
>>27538636
The rest you said is not wrong though, no one wants to live a shitty life.

That's why those trannies want to transition to be happy.
Just like a robot would want to become some kind of normie / Chad / whatever.
>>
>>27531570

I wanna cuddle up with this qt
>>
They should kill themselves
>>
>>27538671
>Just like a robot would want to become some kind of normie / Chad / whatever.
How so. Do you think its the appearance alone contributing to the fact that robots fail at life?

It's reasonable to assume that changing once appearance doesn't resolve their issue. This is the reason why trannies are delusional.
>>
nasty assed trannys boi pussys are full of shit
>>
>>27538746
>How so. Do you think its the appearance alone contributing to the fact that robots fail at life?
Who said it was only apperance? It's about the entire package, anon.
Mental and physical state of the person, that's what makes a "normal" fully functional human.

>It's reasonable to assume that changing once appearance doesn't resolve their issue
I think that's the issue you're not understanding, they are trying to fix their physical form so their mental state can work better, basically imagine trying to tell someone that's left handed to write with their right hand, they could even do it with a lot of work but if we just change the pen to the other hand, thus sorting the physical aspect, it becomes way easier for that person to function.

Also the entire thing about changing the body is because it's just easier than fixing the head, like we are still years behind being able to fully understand how the human brain works and how we can alter certain aspects of it.
There's a lot of research but I don't really think people would focus billions on solving tranny issues alone.

A simple metaphor would be, it's easier to do this quick and dirty fix to the hardware by adding something here and there than changing the operational system (in living beings in this case).
>>
>>27538908
>Mental and physical state of the person, that's what makes a "normal" fully functional human.
Agree, but altering ones appearance does not "normalize" the mental state of people affected by transgenderism.

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.
>Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

>it's easier to do this quick and dirty fix to the hardware by adding something here and there than changing the operational system.
Or our society could make an effort to strictly survey the mental state of children as to prevent mental disorders before they are developed. (Assuming there is no genetically-caused error)
>>
File: Reallycute.png (289 KB, 601x758) Image search: [Google]
Reallycute.png
289 KB, 601x758
Bumping with degeneracy
>>
>>27539229

the only degenerate is you since you care so much
>>
File: ohmygod.jpg (34 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.jpg
34 KB, 477x477
>>27539270
>lol anon I'm a girl
>>
File: No.png (16 KB, 546x525) Image search: [Google]
No.png
16 KB, 546x525
>>27539270
Please never formulate responses unless you know the dunning-kruger effect doesn't apply to you.
>>
They're disgusting faggots always trying to convert vulnerable robots. They should kill themselves though eventually Islam may do it for them.
>>
>>27531570
I only know one Trans IRL and s/he's a pretty cool person. Down to earth aside from the whole trans thing but, enjoy her company whenever I see her. S/he's not very passable though.
>>
>>27540272
Don't let her distance herself from her friends, I know it's hard to do it but just try something unlike me.

I had a trans buddy that decided to literally leave family and friends behind to start from scratch. Since she was one of my only friends and vice versa I still get worried if she's managed to get new friends and is not lonely.
>>
mentally ill people being told their delusions are real.
>>
>>27540399
>I don't trust doctors meme
>>
>>27540345
She's actually pretty damn popular and her parents are pretty cool about the whole thing. She's honestly better off than me.
>>
>>27540443
Even doctors can be wrong.
>>
>>27531570
I've always had a hot spot for them and I'm a female
>>
>>27541306
I'm sure you know when medical consensus is incorrect. Are you clairvoyant?
>>
>>27531570
degenerate cancer, would spit in their faces if i saw them irl and fucking dare them to try and do something about it
>>
They're okay in real life, maybe.
I can't stand the tranny tripfags here.
>>
>>27541395
What does degenerate mean?
>>
>>27541403

This, pizza ruins almost every thread
>>
File: 1439237830554.jpg (111 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1439237830554.jpg
111 KB, 894x894
>>27541395
yeah spit in my face!
aaaahhhhhn~
>>
>>27531570

Mentally ill.
But this is a mental illness board so welcome I say.
>>
>>27541395
I don't understand you "muh degeneracy" fags.
You are aware of where you are posting right?
>>
>have wanted to be a girl since I was three
>diagnosed childhood gender dysphoria early on, have been to therapists all my life
>have a legit neurological condition where my brain tells me I'm a girl even though I know it's not true
>actually have higher testosterone than average so I know it's not a low test thing
>always been hard-working, self-sufficient, have never had trouble getting sex, feelings have nothing to do with sex because I had them before I had a sex drive
>feelings have nothing to do with advantages of females either because I enjoy and make use of the advantages of being male
>choose not to transition because I want to be successful and make my family proud before I kill myself and make it look like an accident

I fucking hate modern tranny culture. You can't be legitimately trans if you just 'discovered' your feelings at 18 or 21, that's an acquired mental illness and not an innate birth defect.
>>
>>27541684
>tfw no sub tranny gf to spit on and degrade
>>
File: stormfront.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
stormfront.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>27541804
They are not. They're newcommers with no understanding of the history of this board. I mean it's always been about 1) otaku culture and 2) traps. Why would one come to an anime and trap forum if one doesn't like anime and traps? Because they hang out at /pol/ and circlejerk with neoskins, alt-rights and other 'traditionalists' and then mistakenly assume that there are other boards where they are relevant. When they see that such is not the case, they react by calling everyone a "degenerate" and claim that whatever immoral and indecent thing they've seen is a recent thing on the boards and that it was somehow probably invented by the Jews. Pic related.
>>
File: 1443623865818.png (18 KB, 316x216) Image search: [Google]
1443623865818.png
18 KB, 316x216
>>27541904
holy fuck why are you doing this to yourself? just be a tranny jfc
>>
>>27541904
I started HRT at 18. I'm non-op and love topping my boyfriend, and I discovered what the trans feelings actually meant in 16 when i put the shit together. Just do a stealthy boymode transition and hide the changes.
>>
>>27542475
>tfw start at 21
>permanent "femboy" mode
>>
>>27542173
I'm in that situation as well.
I'm 27, too old for hormones to do anything and I don't want to make my parents even more disappointed in me. First time I dressed as a girl and was happy as fuck I think I was 7 with my sisters help.

Anyways due to my age even if I transitioned now I would either become a hon or a woman on menopause.

Guess this is a good thing since it keeps me on track and away from transitioning.
>>
>>27541643

How do I ruin threads :c just go forced anon if I really bother you so much.
>>
>>27543464
Updates on you and Maddie please. It's like reality TV for me.
>>
>>27543808

Gosh, I don't kiss and tell, but we're flirting and sending snaps back and forth. She's sooo super smart and motivated, I'm impressed. I look kind of like a loser in comparison ._. dunno what she sees in me desu.
>>
maddie is a rapist
>>
>>27544234
Cool. Good for you guys. Reality TV is pg-13. It's more about the relationship developing.
How is she smart and motivated? What do you guys talk about?
>r9k real world
>>
>>27531570
>>>/lgbt/

the concensus is they have a board for their lifestyle but the mods here are massive faggot lovers who never delete threads on the wrong board.

but they have their own board so go talk there and stop forcing your fag on everyone.

even the bronies stay in their own board but nah fags and trannies gotta force it on everyone and demand respect but give none and don't tolerant any view but force it on all .
so go to your board and post there >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: pizza lewd.png (2 MB, 1264x841) Image search: [Google]
pizza lewd.png
2 MB, 1264x841
>>27544326

I don't blame maddie honestly
>>
>>27544432
Get them mods to take that gay ass SFW shit and shove it.
>>
>>27544460
>tfw no qt trap gf to suck and get fucked by
>>
>>27544337

Trying not to be too revealing, but let's just say she's very educated and stays busy. I'm practically the opposite, but I guess that's a good thing because opposites attract? Idk, we talk about the usual getting to know you flirty bs :P sometimes trans related stuff, sometimes about you guys, random things, etc.

>>27544560

Boys don't get sucking/fucking privileges, sorry.
>>
>>27544432
this shit is p much /dep/. we need an offical /dep/ board tho. i'll probs bail on this scene once that happens.
>>
>>27544685
Cute, desu. gonna get married and fug?
>>
>>27544815

O.O Marriage?? Goodness.. I've only just met her anon don't be silly.
>>
>>27544857
Are you guys official?
>>
>>27544460
>tfw can't tell if t-lover or becoming fujoshi
>>27544685
>Boys don't get sucking/fucking privileges, sorry.
What do girls get then pi-chan is that you in pic cause that's pretty hot
>>
File: dresstit.jpg (160 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
dresstit.jpg
160 KB, 720x1280
>>27544929

Honestly? No. We haven't really talked about that we're just enjoying each others company. There is a large distance between us that would make a relationship difficult imo, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point of course.

I really hope she doesn't mind me divulging this info with you guys >.>

>>27544990

I thought I was pi-kun :3 girls get whatever they want.

Also yes that pic is me on top of my ex bf from awhile back.
>>
>>27545240
I'll be tuning back in next week for real world r9k
>>
File: 016.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
016.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27545240
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1D9J1uXFbIH
>>
>>27545557

Lmao thanks, my bathroom has low self esteem and appreciates the compliment. Are you at a bar? >.>
>>
some of them seem cool and it'd be good to cuddle with them and kiss them but well heck that's probably not happening
>>
File: 1389928191220.jpg (80 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1389928191220.jpg
80 KB, 900x702
>>27537767
he got me,
>female
>hardmode
>>
>>27533429
>pimozide

Ortega
>>
>>27545832
>tranny
>not hardmode
>>
>>27545946

You didn't finish your sentence, let me help you anon kun.

>pimozide was never and will never be an effective treatment for gender identity disorder and was never prescribed to a patient outside of one (inconclusive/failed) drug trial.

You're welcome~
>>
>>27545641
I'm in my car up in the mountains and that was the radio.

I read your post and a bunch of incomprehensible thoughts came out that I couldn't type so you got a voicemail
>>
>>27546372

That's very cute. Try not to spill spaghetti all over the seat of your car :3
>>
>>27546372
I didn't know girls liked traps. What caused you to get into them?
>inb4 anime
>>
Why the fuck are all the trannies who top lesbians?
>>
>>27546898

What does this mean though.
>>
>>27546534
>spaghetti

I just legitimately didn't have a response. I don't respond well to lewd- I shouldn't try anymore.
>>27546601
because t-girls are the pinnacle of cute attached to a penis
>>
>>27547194

Too pure for lewd~
>>
I would suck on one of their penis's, if they'd like that.
>>
>>27546997
the trannies who want to be on top
aka put their dick in things instead of be dicked
they are lesbians, they like girls
anyway that's what that poster is saying.
>>
>>27547376

Yes, I'm aware of such a thing, but their sentence still makes no sense whatsoever ._.
>>
>>27547256
I'm more comfortable with hypothetical. Reality is too real for me sometimes.
>>
They're not like you think they are
>>
>>27547194
Have you ever had a tgf?
>>
disgusting, mentally ill degenerates that will die alone.
>>
>>27531570
>What's the general consensus on trannies here?
I really want to fuck a robot tranny that didn't pass and is depressed.
>>
>>27547587
nope

contentchox
>>
>>27547516

That was really deep ;~; reminds me of that Slavoj Zizek quote about a fantasy realized being a nightmare..

>tfw just some anon's fantasy
>>
Pizza please hurry up and kill yourself so the world ca be s lightly better place.
>>
>>27547946

Hm, what's your reasoning behind this? I think I'm an okay person despite my attention whoring online.
>>
Consensus on trannies just reached!

Goes as following: they tend to be transexual
>>
>>27547775
>just some anon's fantasy

eh, who, what?

this literally only pertains to real world lewd, everything else is fine. Now I'm confused.
>>
>>27548006
>When people pretend to be me on a mongolian fishing forum.
>>
>>27548212
You're a fucking failure.
Oh my god. Not sure if bait or genuine stupidity.
>>
File: killme.jpg (52 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
52 KB, 510x330
>>27548212

Wow, very clever sweet pea, but you forgot the !! before C0LewdhvTcz

>Anon wishes they were smart enough to get a custom secure trip with the word Lewd in it

>>27548132

Don't be confused! Just be my big spoon ;-;
>>
>>27544460
Is there video? I'd watch, I'm secure with my sexuality.
>>
COSMO

NUDES

WHEN??
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.