[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does shit like this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: fat-guy-with-girlfriend-01.jpg (135 KB, 859x450) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-with-girlfriend-01.jpg
135 KB, 859x450
How the fuck does shit like this happen?
>>
>>27516722
Dont get your hopes up that is like 1 in a million.
>>
>>27516741
No, it's not.
>inb4 he's rich

Men can get away with being charming, confident, funny or having a good reputation.
>>
>ugly and fat, but they still have to be taller
>>
>>27516722
Guy on the right is just bulky, not fat
>>
>>27516722

They're big.
Women are attracted to men who look like they can physically destroy other men.
It's better to be big and fat than to be small, feminine, and weak. Big fat guys can lose fat. Twinklets can never build more bone or dick size.
>>
>>27516741
>1 in a million

Million dollars maybe.
>>
>>27516844

he's eg.incontrol

ex-pro starcraft player

benches about 500 pounds and no i'm not exaggerating

so yeah, good eye.
>>
>>27516907

Also the beauty queen he is with is crazy and doesn't have sex with him.
>>
>>27516722
They fuck handsome men on the side and use fatty as an emotional tampon. It's a win win.
>>
you can tell how disappointed they both are at their picture being taken in the first pic
>>
>>27516722
One of my friends in my high school was fucking ugly. Like his face looked like a fucking pizza, and he had a rididculous voice. But he never gave a shit, had good hygiene and dressed well. This son of a bitch oozed confidence and had a knack to make people laughed and played the guitar. And this ugly-ass motherfucker ended fucking the most beautiful girl in high school.
>>
>>27517043
nice anecdote of things that never happened to people that don't exist
>>
Not being a pussy. Most of you can't get laid because you are bitch ass niggas, aka pussy repellent.
>>
>>27516797
Women can get away with just having a vagina.
>>
>>27516722
they have decent faces
it's not like they're obese AND hideous
>>
You are looking at these women and thinking that because they are good looking they should be able to land any kind of guy that they want. If all they are looking for is sex, that is true, but if they are looking for commitment, that is where her character is actually tested. A woman's fat boyfriend could easily be a reflection of her horrible personality, since that could be the only kind of guy can bear a relationship with her and still treat her well in spite of her behavior.

Or the guy could just be a rich chump that's an easy target and the bitch fucks who she wants on the side anyway.
>>
He's taller.
>>
>>27517293
Are u having a laff?
>>
>>27516722
Attraction doesn't follow logic or morals, just look at the "bad boy" stereotype
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.