[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If rape was legal and age of consent no longer existed, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1459277913521.jpg (290 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459277913521.jpg
290 KB, 1280x720
If rape was legal and age of consent no longer existed, how would things change?
>>
>>27516528
We would have even more shitskins walking around because they aren't civilized.

God damn it, you made me sound like /pol/ and now I feel sick. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>27516528
Women would gather in groups, hide from men and turn lesbian. They'd stop having children except for rape babbies.
>>
File: 122159552274.jpg (350 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
122159552274.jpg
350 KB, 600x500
>>27516528
Well I would rape you until you died from blood loss after I tore your colon with my penis.

To punish you for making stupid lazy dumb useless boring threads like this that clutter and kill this poor board.
>>
>>27516528
Life would be a lot worse for everyone
>>
>Chadocracy

You either getting beat or fucked /r9k/
>>
Honestly, I don't think things would actually change that much.

Rapes would certainly go up but men as a whole by nature want to protect their women from harm. Women would travel with their brothers, their dads, their uncles, their white knight friends and be safe from rapists. It would probably be more difficult to rape someone than it is now.

I think at worst, rapes will go up but the majority of men would not be rapists anyway.
>>
You would probably be charged with common assault instead, or some kind of theft if women remained the property of their father until they were wed.
>>
>>27516628

We already live in a Chadocracy dumbass; this would let betas get pussy by drugging and raping their way to the top. Chads would only go so far, but a beta would rip a fucking baby out of a stomach and throw it into a ditch to die if he knew it was a chad spawn.
>>
>>27516784
Thirsty virgins like you would be back of the queue senpai, in fact you'd probably end up getting raped since there are no consequences
Any nigger on the street could straight up rape you and take your wallet
>>
Women would honestly be better off, they enjoy it but admitting it would destroy the reason it arouses them in the first place.
>>
Probably would have gotten my virginity thing over with years ago but aside from that I would probably still be here.

I fucking hate children and want no part in raising them.
>>
File: 1401512133954.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1401512133954.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>27516928

Sorry faggot but no one would ever want to slam my BP
>>
>>27517111
Rape isn't about sex it's about control
In a society where rape is normalised and legal it would replace violence or threats of violence.
A police officer could use rape or the threat of rape as a means of subduing a suspect, teachers would rape disobedient children to discipline them, teenagers would prank rape randoms on the street and post it on worldstar
>>
File: 1458961605051.jpg (518 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1458961605051.jpg
518 KB, 1200x975
>>27517111
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.