[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this an issue but involuntary male celibacy isn't?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 939x794) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 939x794
Why is this an issue but involuntary male celibacy isn't?
>>
>>27510402
because whiny entitled virgin neckbeards blah blah blah
>>
>>27510402
because who cares about a bunch of losers? until they shoot up the place, then everyone is confused and blames mental illness
>>
female arousal and attraction provides selection pressure for men to perform above and beyond the acceptable.
>>
Because many women go their entire lives not having an orgasm and that's both sad/pathetic. Imagine never beating your meat because you were socialized to not do it and not even knowing the right way to do it. Imagine that normal sex didn't do anything for you and you had to fake it your entire life and you just thought it was supposed to be that way. It's just sad that a lot of women refuse to take control of their own pleasure and learn their own body. How is anyone supposed to make them feel good if they don't even know wtf they like? I'm not even talking about fucking a bunch of dudes but about knowing the difference between your urethra/vagina and knowing how to achieve an orgasm solo. So many adult women have no idea and I find it both sad and stupid
>>
>>27510402
It's misdirection. Trying to paper over the incel problem. It's getting worse, and it will either end with a fall of Rome style scenario, or the return of traditional roles.

Feminists complain about monogamy and patriarchy, but they worked damn well. All they want is Chad, which is why they're working hard to bring back polygamy and harems.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (57 KB, 474x604) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
57 KB, 474x604
>>27510488
>society will collapse because girls won't have sex with me
>>
>>27510402
Okay, let's say I'm a neutral 3rd party who's interested in learning about incels and how to help them. What policy proposals do you have?

>>27510528
kek, MGTOWs are truly pathetic
>>
>>27510547
Mandatory government issued girlfriends.
>>
I would say involuntary male celibacy is a major issue. People who don't have any motivation or hope simply drop out of society. Regardless of whose at fault that's never a good thing.
>>
>>27510547
>What policy proposals do you have?

Strict laws enforcing lifelong monogamy so each man can only have one girlfriend/wife.
>>
>>27510547
What public policies should we have to encourage girls to have more casual sex with chads? Why encourage women to have casual sex a political issue?
>>
>>27510547

That's the whole point of making it an issue - to start a conversation on it and find solutions.

But society, especially the media don't seem to care
>>
>>27510568
hard mode: you cant remove human rights to make the incels happy
>>
>>27510581
sounds like a good form of population control. Cut welfare and watch them drop.
>>
>>27510402
>Orenstein
>>
>>27510630
>>27510547
Medical sex workers for Autists or "at risk" individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk
>>
>>27510568
So that's just never going to happen in the first world, you can't coerce a citizen into a relationship. Actual, constitutional proposals, please.

>>27510605
That ship has sailed. Society has moved past this. We live in the era of no-fault divorce and are there's very little public support for going back. Actual, reasonable proposals please.

>>27510629
Well these idiots aren't helping your cause >>27510605
>>27510568
>>
>>27510487
honestly women should just be glad every day men don't up and kill them because holy FUCK do they deserve it
>>
>>27510402

If it's an inportant issue to you then you should do what this woman did. Write a book, spread word about it somewhere other than /r9k/ and r/incels, make it a thing that people realize is sad and needs to be changed.
>>
File: 1448805338768.png (94 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448805338768.png
94 KB, 512x512
>>27510631
>any 1st world country
>needing population control
>>
>>27510735
USA is not (completely) 1st world
Norway is 1st world
Canada is 1st world
>>
>>27510631

white births are already down in most of Europe.
>>
>>27510690
MRAs are trying to do things like this and there are unironically being branded a terrorist group.
>>
File: 1440532005513.jpg (217 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1440532005513.jpg
217 KB, 1224x1445
>>27510759
1st world means any country that is aligned with the U.S.
The U.S. is the standard model for the concept of a 1st world.
>>
>>27510668
>I'm a gay faggot please rape my face
>>
File: 12882443.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
12882443.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>>27510655
Nice. Japan never fails to deliver.
>>
File: 1433243859852.png (2 MB, 797x1289) Image search: [Google]
1433243859852.png
2 MB, 797x1289
>>27510547
>people who are interested in preserving the fabric of society should push for the legalization of prostitution. Sex and affection are basic mammal needs. Humans are mammal. Society is made of humans. In the current post-sexual liberation paradigm (so slow return to nature in the realm of relationships), you'll have an increasing number of human males unable to get that, so you'll probably have more Elliot and Cho in the future, because without access to a mate (sex, affection and maybe reproduction), most men have no fundamental interest in society. Cheap bread and circuses are a good buffer, but if you want to avoid civil unrest, you'll have to add legalized cannabis and prostitution to that.

>Either you're a tournament species or you're a civilization (marriage), you can't ask millions of males "just work, work, work, shut up and die alone without getting any recognition or affection while we give your taxes to Stacey to fund her orgies with Chad, Brad and Thad". This isn't sustainable. It's a wrongful termination of the social contract. Men who see soon enough that they have no place in society will go full "beautiful ones" (opt out) and those who break their back all their life expecting to get the package they were promised only to suddenly realize they've been lied to will snap. I'm not an expert but unless the powers that be implement Brave New World-type behavior control measures, you can be sure that it's going to get real supreme in the western world in the next few decades.

Original platinum pasta 1/2
>>
>>27510661

If monogamy isn't the norm, then tons of women are essentially hoarded by the most attractive men.
Enforcing monogamy is the only way for there to be "someone for everyone".
>>
>>27510402
Feminism in the is running out of things to complain about. Now they just focus on pointless inconsequential bullshit like manspreading, boobs in vidya games and why they're not orgasming with one of their many boyfriends.
>>
>>27510402
Because involuntary male celibacy isn't real
>>
>>27510487
>Can't even figure out their own bodies

lmao women are fucked.
>>
File: 5223.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
5223.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>27510661
>>27510811
>then tons of women are essentially hoarded by the most attractive men

Not to mention that there are already more men. For every 1,000,000 women there are about 1,060,000 men. That's 60,000 men who are incel because of the gender ratio. There needs to be another great war. Trump needs to win this election and gets us involved in Syria, provoking another worldwide conflict. I remember that some countries during world war 1 lost up to 60% of their male population. Those 40% that lived must've been so glad.
>>
>>27510811
There's simply no way for a legislature to pass that in this day and age.

>>27510809
There's a lot of woo in there but one good point, on legalizing prostitution. Lots of non-SWERF feminists would agree with you on that one, although probably for different reasons.

>>27510886
Personally I don't want to see any of my countrymen die in a pointless war.
>>
File: 520256.jpg (584 KB, 695x5000) Image search: [Google]
520256.jpg
584 KB, 695x5000
>Sex is a basic human need, like food or shelter. People who are dreprived of sex suffer severe emotional and physical symptoms.

>With other basic needs society recognises that people have to be provided them. If someone has no food then society is obligated to give them food. If someone has no shelter then society is obligated to give them shelter. The big difference though is that 'society' cannot give someone sex. It has to be provided by an individual. While people agree that no one should go without food, very few people agree that anyone who is hungry has the right to invite themselves to dinner at their home. With other rights the obligation to provide them can be spread out through society, with sex you cannot do that, it has to be provided for by an individual.

>The obvious solution to this would e to legalize prostitution and let sex deprived people pay for sex but this is hard to do because women as a class oppose it. Prositution lowers the value of sex and makes it freely available to men, this lowers the value of women. Feminism (which should be seen as a trade union for women) is universally opposed to legal prostitution. Even 'sex positive'' feminism which supports legalizing female prostitutes still supports criminalizing male customers of prostitutes. It is these feminists who mostly loudly shout that 'no one has the right to sex'. Because giving people the right to have sex would lower the value of women as a class.

>The suffering of low status sexless men is a neccessary part of maintaining the high price of female sexuality.

Original zirconium pesto 2/2
>>
>women have sex to make men happy

sure thing mrs orenstein
>>
>>27510911
>Personally I don't want to see any of my countrymen die in a pointless war.
It's the only way though, we need another ww1/ww2/vietnam/korea. Everyone would be a pacifist if they had a gf, but thats simply not the case.
>>
>>27510791
The US is well and far behind the first world countries. We don't even have basic fucking housing and health care.
>>
>>27510886

bullshit.

there are more women than men.
>>
>>27510960
>there are more women than men
Im talking about the 18-28 crowd. Unless you would like to marry a 60 year old granny. The gender ration favors women until mid 40s. I dont know about you but I take no interest in dating someone who is 30+, let alone 45+.
>>
>>27510960
utterly wrong
>>
>>27510926
>Feminism (which should be seen as a trade union for women) is universally opposed to legal prostitution.
Flat-out wrong unless it was written in 1980. 3rd wave feminists are largely sex work positive. How ironic, if incels could drop the whole FEMINISM RUINED EVERYTHING tantrum, you could team up with them on this issue.
>>
>>27510487
>Because many women go their entire lives not having an orgasm and that's both sad/pathetic
>the only way to have an orgasm is to get dick inside you
Honestly you're a fucking retard if you can't figure it out by now.
I started masturbating at 13 unfortunately due to some female masturbation website I stumbled upon and did the water trick. I don't do it frequently but it feels good to get some endorphins for the rest of my shitty day.

I just wish people stopped talking about sexuality so publicly do they not know how sensitive some people are? It uncomfortable getting wet in public as it is for a man to have a boner.
>>
>>27510402
Involuntary male celibacy is not an issue because it is by design; the globalists (read : Jews) want men, specifically white men, to be unable to reproduce. The empowerment of women, allowing them to make their own choices is just to get them into a position where they can be swayed to accept Tyrone's cock. If this was an issue happening to blacks on a wide scale (because I know there are blackbots and I feel for you) they would be the first to recommend "sex therapy" or some kind of bullshit. Everything comes down to anti-white policy. Everything.
>>
>dozens of whiny virgins making loud noise about how they don't want to settle for ugly chicks
>"not an issue"
Clearly it is you goon. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: angry wojak.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>27510655
>tfw paralytic retards get more action than me
>>
I don't get how this is a thing already

one of the things that I find sexy in a woman is her attraction to me being mutual.

One of the things that I get a lot of sexual pleasure out of his her having sexual pleasure as well.
>>
File: triggered.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>27511020
>team up with 4th wave feminism
>>
>>27511020
>we just want sex with no strings attached
I, at least, want actual companionship, I could do without sex if I could just spend my life living in the same quarters as an attractive woman with occasional cuddling.

It wouldn't be the best case scenario, but it would be more than sufficient.
>>
>>27511054
>I get a lot of sexual pleasure out of his her having sexual pleasure
found the beta
>>
>>27510402
Please. If men aren't sexy or muscular, they have to have exceptional talking games to get laid. While a woman just has to look sexy to pick up someone.
The pleasure side is another issue. Anyone is responsible for their own pleasure as well. Foreplay, knowing your own body, knowing your fetishes and dislikes, knowing your boundaries, and also being able to speak them out, all of this matters in both male and female sexuality
>>
File: 1431975316931.png (62 KB, 898x487) Image search: [Google]
1431975316931.png
62 KB, 898x487
>>27511055
Taken from https://www.reddit.com/r/SRSDiscussion/wiki/effortposts/sexpos
FUCKING ARE SLASH SHIT REDDIT SAYS IS ON YOUR SIDE. Maybe learn something about feminism sometime.
>>
>>27511043

Why should average men settle for ugly chicks? It's bullshit that women get to date "up" and those of us that aren't Chad or Zyzz are expected to take what they don't want and thank them for the opportunity.
>>
>>27510957
Being a 1st world country has nothing to do with HDI or standard of living, it has to do with which side of the Cold War you're on.

1st world countries just happen to mostly be developed countries with high standards of living, so the two have become synonymous to most people. Regardless of how lacking the US health care system or infrastructure or whatever is it will always be a 1st world country unless a communist revolution happens and alliances change drastically

Inb4 etymological fallacy
>>
>>27511035
You'd think that it would be common sense but you underestimate how dumb most people are. I met a girl my age (21) that legit thought she peed from her vagina. A lot of women, especially lower class ones or those with shit-for-brains mothers, just were never taught about their anatomy properly and how things work. Makes me thankful for my mother and a thorough sex education.

I agree about the talking about shit in public thing. Also with periods as well. Just because I am female doesn't mean I want to hear about it, disgusting. Some random girl I barely know talked at me about hers for like 5 minutes in class the other day and I was disgusted/shocked at how casual she was about it
>>
File: 1423777358399.jpg (321 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
1423777358399.jpg
321 KB, 1000x890
>>27510960
Depends on the age range, m8.

>>27510911
>There's a lot of woo in there
I'd like to know what exactly because I originally wrote that post.

Unless you provide solutions, you're effectively telling unattractive males "just die, lol" and if that's all you have to say, I can only hope that the awareness of this raw deal we've been conrnered into accepting spreads, and that they all simply drop out of this society that use them as slaves.
>>
>>27511043
>obese chicks

Fixed that for you. And it's completely justified.
>>
>>27511091
the tenets are pointless if the majority of people who label themselves feminists don't believe them and simply fight for female superiority.

also, chill your tits.
>>
>>27511085
right...It is beta if I prefer when I'm having sex for the girl to at least seem like shes enjoying it rather than seem bored or have some other negative emotion while having sex? It is part of the experience of sex.. the mutual feelings and the bodies, might as well masturbate otherwise.
>>
File: 1440884512903.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440884512903.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>27511145
>thinking her pleasure matters
>thinking she matters
>thinking of her as a person

You think Chad sees women as equals? Think he cares if she gets off? Yet he still seems to be pulling them in while you're hugging your pillow at night.
Who's doing it wrong?
>>
File: 592942.png (212 KB, 1055x664) Image search: [Google]
592942.png
212 KB, 1055x664
>>27511007
>>27510960

It's not wrong. There are more women than men, but simply because more women get to live to see their 60th birthday. That is, there are more OLD women than men. In fact so many women outlive their male counterparts that they skew the national average to make it seem like we have a surplus of girls. We don't. Old women are not suitable for dating. No sane man in his teens and 20s would even think about dating someone who is 35+. No young man wants a 50+ year old girlfriend.

>pic strongly related
>>
>>27511094
>average
>can't get laid
Yeah and the patriarchy made all men rapists everyone can play that game faggot.

>>27511126
More men are obese/fat than women. And it doesn't even make sense because men don't store fat as well. Inb4 retarded shit about bmi. Walk outside once in your life and most couples are literally weighted more heavily on the unfit man.
>>
File: 1444698317357.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1444698317357.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>27510402
Don't worry, when society inevitably goes full Mad Max we'll basically be able to rape women without consequence.
>>
>>27511145
>It is beta if I prefer when I'm having sex for the girl to at least seem like shes enjoying it rather than seem bored or have some other negative emotion while having sex?

Yes. Your partner is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if you get off. If she gets off too that's then great job, but if she doesn't then who cares?
>>
>>27511185
>And it doesn't even make sense because men don't store fat as well.
Thank the jews for dumping estrogen in our water supply.
>>
>>27511169
The more aroused she is the better the sex can be.
If she isn't aroused the v isn't going to be as easy to penetrate or as enjoyable.

Are you trying to say a 'chad' never fingers a girl?
>>
>>27511191
Except you'll have to fight chad for access to his harem.
>>
>>27510547
Legalize prostitution, literally the only solution
>>
>>27511207
No problem, I'm autistic about firearms, I could probably take Chad out from a kilometer away. Chad probably hasn't touched a gun in his life.
>>
>>27511207
>implying Chad can handle a fight.
Chads are shit at fighting since they never had to fight on uneven conditions.
>>
>>27511207
Zerg rush that shithead
>>
>>27511185
You can definitely be average and never have sex. Just have to be mentally ill (even the meme-tier ones like social anxiety disorder will do it).

In HS, I had 7/10 girls coming onto me and I never even realized it because I'm a fucking autist, and even if I had, I would have never acted on it. I didn't even realize it until I greentexted it here and people told me I was an autist for not realizing it then.
>>
File: 1457831686833.png (211 KB, 1700x958) Image search: [Google]
1457831686833.png
211 KB, 1700x958
>>27511185

It is extremely hard for average men to be noticed. 80% of women are sharing 20% of men.
>>
>>27511116
I mean it would be extremely awkward for your mother to tell you what an orgasm is if you aren't close. I would prefer that it happens in a school setting, with separate male and female sex teachers to teach the respective genders. This allows for a safe space and privacy from parentals so that you're free to speak your mind and explore yourself. Of course not have them masturbate in class but direct them to scientific articles about their muscle contractions.

My mom has no idea I masturbate or even think I know what sex is. Go figure. I'm 20 and a virgin.

And I feel the same way. Keep your bleeding to yourself. Refer to it by "time of the month" I only ever discussed it thoroughly with a great best friend of mine and we would laugh over it. But that was in private and nobody had to hear or suffer a listen.
>>
>>27511020
Why would we team up with people who think we should die? Who want to blame us for every problem possible, real or imaginary? Who preach the words that "feminism is about gender equality", but in the same breath say #YesAllMen? And don't say #NotAllWomen, because it doesn't matter. Literally no one believes all muslims are terrorists, but it's because of the terrorists in their midst that people don't support them, because of the actions of those who follow the same religion. We will never be able to align ourselves with feminists, no matter what the majority does, as long as the extreme misandrist minority exists within it, because that minority will actively call for our execution, while the majority will side with them over their similar genitalia.
>>
File: 1458185554847.jpg (149 KB, 1078x1067) Image search: [Google]
1458185554847.jpg
149 KB, 1078x1067
>>27511240
>can't handle a fight
>chads face when
>>
>>27511249
Nah man it's 95% sharing 5% of the men
>tfw in the elite group of men just because I get sex

Also you would still get girls you dumb cuck
>okcupid
K. You don't know what average means do you?
>>
>>27511240
When I was younger, Chads would beat the shit out of me in the PE locker rooms. They can more than handle it. Not to mention they fucking group together.
>>
File: sexratio.jpg (14 KB, 312x191) Image search: [Google]
sexratio.jpg
14 KB, 312x191
>>27511172
sorry, you're wrong again
>>
>>27511246
Then it's not about "can't" in your case you loonie trash fuck
>>
>>27511261
Muscles don't really stop bullets
>>
>>27510402
You are not entitled to have what everybody else has. You have a mental illness if you complain.
>>
>>27511261
>muh chad is an action hero who's super cool unlinke robots because all robots are fat neckbeards teeeheeheee
End yourslef

>>27511290
Not my fault you never learned how to fight properly.
>>
>>27511213
>legalize prostitution
>most women will join the industry
>prostitution unions
>you most likely will have married a sex worker
Thing is. In Europe they know how to handle that shit. But you bring it to America and now FREEDUMB will come into place. I'm not prepared for females to get paid even more for having a hole. Without the risk of cops their will be so many procedures in place.
Just stick to high end escorts.
>>
>>27511261
the wizard community is comprised in part by skinny beautiful betas but also by many mean grimy homeless looking fuckers that would put that pretty faggot in the dirt
>>
>>27511207
Chad isn't immune to bullets.
>>
>>27511328
>>27511308
You guys immune to bullets?
>>
>>27511354
No but most robots desire or at least accept death
>>
>>27511295
>15-24: 1.06 males/female
>25-54: 1:02 males/female

How exactly am I wrong? According to your pic (which is from the CIA factbook I think) between the ages of 15 and 54 there are always more men than women. That's even worse. That means that some men are doomed to be incels unless they are willing to date someone who is 55+.
>>
>>27511318
>millions of young women will forego stripping and instead do highly paid 'sex work' to put themselves through college
>millions of young cucks will marry these used up whores after graduation and never ever hear about her disgusting past

fucking lmao
>>
>>27510402
Because eggs are expensive and sperm is cheap.

That's entire reasoning behind everything including fembots posting their skypes get a billion replies and guys get none.

Biology is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>27511246
>average
>mentally ill

Pick one.
>>
>>27511354
The guys you see at the firing range are rarely the same guys you see in the club on a Friday night, Chad probably doesn't own a gun, or know how to use one, or know how to maintain one. He probably hasn't killed an animal in his entire life.

I'm honestly not worried. If society collapses into anarchy I'm gonna hunt Chads for sport.
>>
>>27511120
The government isn't giving money to "Stacy" to fund her orgies. That said I support legalizing cannabis and prostitution.
>>
>>27511385
Where is the problem? Do you have a clean past you fucking normie?
>>
>>27511259
#YesAllMen is just a joke. Grow a thicker skin. :)
>>
File: 1396734715625.jpg (158 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
1396734715625.jpg
158 KB, 832x1200
>tfw born too early for robot waifus
>tfw born just in time to suffer
>>
File: guts_rage_by_syntaxerror88.jpg (101 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
guts_rage_by_syntaxerror88.jpg
101 KB, 900x675
This is absolutely infuriating. These hedonistic shits. They should all be punished.
>>
>>27511318
>>27511318
>getting married at all when prostitution is legal
are you some kind of retard? prostitutes would be inexpensive and you wouldn't have to deal with a nagging wife
>>
File: pepe he have gun.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
pepe he have gun.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
because involuntary male celibacy is a major feature of human society, and has been for millions of years of evolutionary history

it's like asking "why do people kill each other" or "why are there so many songs about sex"

not giving a shit about low social status males is just hard-coded into human beings, but especially women
>>
>>27511410
>Chad probably doesn't own a gun, or know how to use one, or know how to maintain one. He probably hasn't killed an animal in his entire life.

I would bet anything that you grew up in some west or east coast city/suburb. The entirety of the Midwest, Southern, and Mountain states have a shitton of hunters and outdoorsmen. Chads have guns and they know how to use them.
>>
>>27511384
you are wrong in that there are more women than men

that is only true in certain countries or if you look at specific age ranges. like >>27510886 said, there are more men born than women, and even with their longer life expectancies they still don't outnumber men, which means that even in a monogamous society there will be hundreds of millions of lonely men.
>>
>>27510668
this desu. they're extremely privileged.
>>
File: 1421136195641.jpg (38 KB, 645x444) Image search: [Google]
1421136195641.jpg
38 KB, 645x444
>>27511325
can confirm, i look grimy as fuck and was homeless for an extended period of time due to drug addiction.
>>
>>27510402
Because men are expendable and nobody gives a shit about them. The suicide rate for men is five times higher than for women, how often do you hear about this?
>>
File: The Fundamental Premise.jpg (356 KB, 798x1051) Image search: [Google]
The Fundamental Premise.jpg
356 KB, 798x1051
>>27510402

You do not matter.

The male is largely the disposable sex, not even just in the human species. Imagine the dominance hierarchy is shaped like a pyramid; the bottom of the dominance hierarchy is wide and populated mostly by men, and encompasses a far, far larger number of people than the narrow top of the pyramid. The vast majority of homeless are men, as are the number of workplace deaths, suicides, combat deaths, etc. The fundamental functions of society are built and sustained on dead and dying men, but no one bats an eye. If they don't care about this, why would they care about something like incel men?

To some degree, based solely on the fact that sperm is common and cheap and eggs are expensive and rare, and the resulting social dynamics, men are to some degree perceived as "less human" than the women on average.

>>27510528

It is common knowledge that if a growing population of men in a society are not being mated, this leads to instability. Men revert to their default state of no-productive, pleasure seeking and sometimes violent. Dr. Gad Saad, Dr. Christopher Ryan, Dr. Jordan Peterson all acknowledge this, among many others.
>>
>>27511428
i'm celibate m8 no interest in gross roast just enjoying the show. like a circus freakshow, 'woman who's fucked 1000 dudes and the man who married her.'
>>
>>27511354
No but while Chad was fucking grills left and right we were practising at the shooting range. And while Chad fears losing his very pleasurable life, we don't as we have nothing to lose.

>>27511414
But it is. If sex isn't a need, and certainly not a right, then why are we funding recreational sex? I mean, your point is that unattractive males should die virgins, then you say no-one deserves anything and that sex isn't a need and not a right, then why are you using tax money to fund/subsidize free abortions, free contraception since all that shit is only for recreational sex? Try to be coherent please, I don't like arguing with hypocrites.

Either sex is a need and then you have to make it accessible for everyone, or it is not and it's a leisure activity/luxury and taxes shouldn't pay for anything related to it just like taxes shouldn't pay for my steam games or anime figures. Which one is it? Pick one and fucking one.

>yeah but if we didn't then there would be orphans everywhere and-
Put the parents in jail or in labor camps. I mean, they created a being they weren't planning on raising, for their own pleasure, they're criminals, end of the story.
>>
File: 594386093.png (473 KB, 1383x436) Image search: [Google]
594386093.png
473 KB, 1383x436
>>27511487
>that is only true in certain countries
Nobody cares about Africa. Im not going to go to Africa to look for a girlfriend fuck off.
>>
>>27511523
Why do we need to hear about suicide when it's such a low number either way? That's like asking why we don't hear about atheism.
>>
>>27510655
They exist in America as well. I don't recall what they call it but I recall listening to a podcast going through her experiences with a quadriplegic and it seemed really pretty.
>>
Because since they're not supposed to take actions they're victims. Not saying I agree, that's the only justification I can see.
>>
Women will always be held one step above men. After all, women are the weaker sex.

It's funny to see femiturds yapping about "femunism is equality" when they are blind to their own privilege
>>
>>27511486
I grew up in rural Canada, I wouldn't consider the outdoorsmen around here "Chads"
>>
>>27511590
nobody cares about grannies either yet they are always included whenever people go >there are more women than men in this world anon if you can't get a g/f it is your own dumb ass fault!!
>>
>>27510668
>thinking this is better than being a third wave
>>
>>27511595
Suicide is one of the leading causes of death. That says a lot about society and the fact that it very obviously needs to change.
>>
>>27511097
>hurrrr muh definition

Just no
>>
>>27511554
>mindless self indulgence
>doesn't even participate in a fundamental human activity
What's next you're going to drop eating because of all the fatties in your circus, clown boy? A virgin past is even more revolting than a whore past. It's like you tried too hard to be a normie and forgot to grow up.
>>
File: 701.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
701.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>27511482
Low status men would make for good cannon fodder in an earlier time

now instead of being sent off to the front where society can forget about us, we're sent off to rot away in some dark room somewhere
>>
>>27510809
No one is promised a healthy sex life and an attractive gf what the fuck. You aren't entitled to another persons intrests
>>
>>27511656
Then read my point here >>27511584
>>
>>27511634
Hope it changes back to where we pushed you pussy faggots into the dirt instead of letting you whine all day in public.

What's the leading cause of suicide? Boredom.
>>
>>27511656
Okay, then don't be surprised when society breaks down because there is no longer any motivation for men to maintain it.
>>
>>27511638
There he goes again were evil, he's good and we deserve to die, there i said it you happy now?

>>27511656
But people are entitled to my money, right? Fucking normies
>>
>>27511071
If you aren't attractive you don't deserve someone who is.
>>
>>27511584
you're not going to die if you don't have sex oh my God you've already gone 30 odd years already just tough it out
>>
>>27511704
Unattractive females get attractive male partners effortlessly, just because that's how biology works.
>>
>>27511704

I accept that, but it doesn't apply to women.
>>
>>27511711
>missing the point and attacking the person
Normie Status : Confirmed
>>
>>27511656
If society doesn't have an obligation towards beta men, beta men don't have an obligation towards society. You can't sever one side of the social contract and expect the other side to uphold its end of the deal.

Read this

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
>>
>>27511584
are you talking about taxpayer provided birth control or is the government funding recreational sex in other ways?
>>
>>27511711
Then stop taking my tax money to fund your recreational sex and we have a deal. Alternatively, fund state-subsidized prostitution for people who can't get sexual opportunities on their own.

Pick a just, coherent way of dealing with this problem, but stop with this double standard injustice shit paradigm.
>>
>>27510829
Really hit the nail on the head.

>Oppression circa 1920
>cant vote, cant go to college, cant work, cant own property, cant divorce

>Oppression circa 2020
>ugly guy said hi to me without my permission, slut shaming, manspreading, fictional women are prettier than me
>>
>>27511698
>implying virgins aren't actually scum
Why would it be about good or evil? It's not about some higher level of critical thinking here or who is wrong, it's about humans who are dysfunctional in one way or the other. If all you do is fuck and your life is shit, then I tip my fedora and mock you. If you want sex but fail repeatedly to get it, then you're mentally handicapped and there's no point in being proud of that.
>>
>>27511537
Heartiste is a great writer desu, very articulate. Too bad all the shit he posts is political these days (I find it boring)
>>
>>27511742
That's what I'm talking about. In case you miss this very obvious concept, all sex that isn't procreative is recreational.

So when you take my tax money to give stacey and Chad free abortions, free condoms, free contraceptive pills or whatever, you're subsidizing fun.

This is not logic, equal, just, if "sex is not a right omg ur not entitelele".
>>
>>27511595
One of the most common, if not the leading cause of death for men, especially in young adults. Meanwhile we get drowned in nonsense about patriarchy, male privilege and female oppression.
>>
>>27511797

It's not subsidizing fun it's subsidizing preventing unwanted children from being born. Paying for birth control pills costs less than paying for EBT and Medicaid.
>>
>>27511823
If roasties can't afford children maybe they shouldn't be having sex.

Pay for your own abortions, sluts.
>>
>>27511774
Don't forget
>can't get laid even though I never try, other people having sex, porn not meeting my standards, "bullying" aka being ignored or teased 20 years ago, parents didn't give me a ton of money, I'm "depressed" and have "social anxiety"

Nobody has to deal with real shit anymore so it's just natural to make mountains out of molehills
>>
>>27511777
So i have downs because my life it's not up to women's standards? So you're saying that i'm a lesser being because i'm not like other guy?
So my own life is considered bad because women don't want me?
I hope you get in car crash
>>
>>27510661
sexual healthcare
prostitutes funded by taxes
>>
>>27511704
>If you aren't attractive you don't deserve someone who is.

Well I agree. Most incels don't feel the need for a 10/10 gf, but ugly women have it much easier than ugly men thanks to feminism and hypergamy. Everyone should just be paired off with someone of equal attractiveness, would solve a lot of problems.

>>27511740
A lot of truth there.
>>
>>27511035
>the water trick

Would you fill me in on this by any chance, please? tia
>>
>>27511839
omg you cant tell a woman what to do with her body you slut shaming shitlord i am so triggered right now
>>
>>27511823
I covered this argument already, in my point, again, here >>27511584
Please read entire posts before replying to them, entire reply chains if you can. From the beginning to the end. To avoid making arguments already covered and countered.

Ok?
>>
>>27511839

So you're saying that you'd rather pay more for unwanted children (who rarely do anything except become criminals) to be fed and cared for than to pay less so that they won't be born at all?
>>
>>27511899
Lol keep on the mental gymnastics normo
>>
>>27511818
That only says that young adults are healthy and cautious. It's still a low number you dumb fuck. You're not drowned in anything if you don't want to. I took a year off from 4chan and didn't hear a single thing about feminism at work or at social events. It was nonexistent because it doesn't entertain me. If male suicide is fun to you, then you could drown in male suicide tweets too.
>>
>>27511855
Nah just birth control. The rest is already free. If you're incapable of going to a bar it's probably not a big deal to get sex anyway. Just masturbate.
>>
>>27511899
Are you mentally impaired? Can't you read the post right above yours? Are you high? Can you ask your caretaker to help you understand the posts in this thread if they're too difficult for you because there are too many words in them for you?
>>
>>27511915
Oohhhb so tough, so manly you gonna get fucked up the bum m8? You like it up the bum-bum friend?
>>
>>27511797
not that i'm denying what you are saying but how are these things given out for free? i know they give free condoms at school sometimes but other then that i know nothing about how this works, being a kv and all.

>>27511823
>"i'm going to make unwanted children if you don't give me money!"
literally succumbing to blackmail. how do you even defend this.
>>
File: 1455403907541.gif (819 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1455403907541.gif
819 KB, 500x313
>>27511740
>published in 2010, six fucking years ago
>everything he has written about is slowly becoming true
>feminism becoming more rabid
>male economic disengagement increasing
>virtual reality porn/waifus becoming real
holy shit whoever wrote this is a fucking wizard.
>>
>>27511941
>I'm funny
Men don't kill themselves ;)
>>
>>27511936
that solves nothing for incels. if it were just an issue of fear of disease/pregnancy they'd just prophylaxis
>>
>>27510488
this.
I think this is absolutely true.
society needs to heavily regulate female sexuality so literally every guy gets laid whenever he fucking pleases and not "at all" or some horseshit like that.
>>
>>27511978
an easier way to do that would be de-criminalize rape.
>>
>>27511957
Yeah, it is getting bad now. I saw a poll that said young men in their 20s are seen as the least respectable group in society, and women are now earning more than them. How long can this go on? To anyone pre-1960 it would be a parody of society.
>>
>>27511899
Not him but those who cannot afford or have the time to raise to have children shouldn't be having sex, it is unfair on the child and it's entirely their fault.
It would be better to enforce mass sterilisation/vasectomies.
>>
>>27511249
sauce please? Need moar data.
>>
>>27511939

You're suggesting throwing people in prison for having sex. You can't be taken seriously and this is the only response you're getting from me.

>>27511943
>how do you even defend this.

We're going to be spending money either way. With your method we'll just be spending more money to help raise and take care of future criminals.
>>
>>27511915
"only tens of thousands of men are dying to suicide every year, who cares. let's tweet about the 30 people who died in brussels instead."
>>
>>27511964
There's no such thing. Celibacy is defined by a voluntary act.

sex is free dummy. There's nothing to subsidize. That's like using tax money to make a Facebook account for someone.
>>
>>27512042
sex is only free for the very attractive, weathy, andsocially well adjusted.

And women.
>>
>>27511740
amazing article. will read thouroughly later.
>>
>>27511899
I'd rather pay nothing at all. Why should I be expected to subsidize some idiot's poor lifestyle choices?

I go to the casino about every 4 months or so and spend some of my hard-earned money on blackjack and poker for fun. Should I expect the government to give me money when I lose? No? Then why the fuck should whores expect money for failing to keep their legs shut? It's the same principle, you're asking for someone to subsidize the negative consequences from someone's hedonism.

I'm not even a virgin and I don't have sex if I don't think I can afford to raise the child or have the girl get an abortion. it's not hard.
>>
>>27512015
>Not him but those who cannot afford or have the time to raise to have children shouldn't be having sex, it is unfair on the child and it's entirely their fault.

I agree, but we can't just leave those kids to die of starvation.

>It would be better to enforce mass sterilisation/vasectomies

You would kill the population.
>>
File: 1455270466411.jpg (151 KB, 900x621) Image search: [Google]
1455270466411.jpg
151 KB, 900x621
>>27511191
You've got the right idea, lad
>>
>>27512086
>Why should I be expected to subsidize some idiot's poor lifestyle choices?

Because a society that lets their citizens die of starvation in the streets is a shitty one to live in.
>>
>>27512090
Killing the population would be better than the population killing everything
>>
>>27512035
>ignores the part about entertainment
drug epidemics are far greater problems but people ignore it because drugs are cool. Both drug abuse and suicides are about people fucking their own shit up so its not as entertaining to talk about. When someone murders random people it clearly is fun to talk about. You can interpret that how you want but all of the above are still among the very popular topics. If you don't hear about suicide at all you must be fucking retarded.
>>
>>27512100
I honestly think the Nazis were a proto-robot movement. Hitler was basically a NEET, Goebbels had depression, the Weimar normies got BTFO'd.
>>
>>27512005
no, it needs to happen in all areas of life.
more conservatism, Trump being elected, at least so he leaves a legacy behind in terms of politics, reinforcing traditional gender roles, so working hard gets you a fucking wife no matter the fuck what, tax system not favoring women anymore, taking away their right to vote because they only would the regressive left anyway, heavy border control, order, order and more order, no more chaos until every degenerate faggots, every hyperfeminist crock of shit and every fucking queer, idiotic atheist pleb and communist marxist cuck readjusts and then stays that way.
>>
>>27512070
No it's just free.

>>27512119
Starvation would be a real problem though.
>>
>>27512119
I'm pretty sure a society where every child is born to a promiscuous government-subsidized single mother is much worse.

source: black american ghettos
>>
>>27511097
this is actually true. I remember reading this and thinking that sum bullshite, but it's true

select all images with cars
>>
>>27512090
Test tube babies could be used instead.
Or as an alternative only let the rich reproduce since their descendants would have to take shit jobs eventually as everyone else dies out.

Skip a year of sterilization after every few years.
>>
>>27512162

Which would be the reason why the government helps pay for birth control.
>>
>>27512119
thats not the fucking point. The point is one group of people are being held financially responsible for another group of peoples actions. This is theft plain and simple. There is no rationalizing this. A society that has no moral principles or constantly undermines its own moral principles doesn't deserve to exist.
>>
>>27512177
Nah, just let the fuckers starve

faggot white knight
>>
>>27512020
>You're suggesting throwing people in prison for having sex. You can't be taken seriously and this is the only response you're getting from me.
You're suggesting that I pay for other people's entertainment for fallacious reasons. You're a sociopath as what you're suggesting is similar to slavery.
>>
>>27512202
no, they should be arrested for making a baby knowing it will starve to death. it's child abuse.

instead we reward these people.
>>
>>27512161
I will ask you this: is money free?
All you need do is go work for it.
>>
>>27512070
>sex is free

What are prostitutes for five hundred points Alex?

Seriously if sex was free then prostitution wouldn't exist.
>>
>>27512042
>Celibacy is defined by a voluntary act.
>dying of hunger is defined by a voluntary act
>>
>>27512191
Yes, and it's not like it's paying taxes for a shared resource or service like taxes or the fire department. Paying taxes for government birth control literally only benefits one cross-section of people -- roasties.

I'm literally being asked to pay for the fallout because of somebody else's poor choices.

I'm literally being asked to be beta bux for some chick I don't even know so she can fuck chads without any consequence.

If you think it's a good idea, you are basically a fucking cuck. Not even memeing at that point but why not just get a girlfriend and pay her to fuck some other dude? It's pretty much the same thing
>>
File: 1455271676626.jpg (80 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
1455271676626.jpg
80 KB, 500x576
>>27511191
>>27512100

Only anons with any sense ITT. We need a war or some Mad Max shit to reverse what we've done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifilTM9LFHw
>>
Nothing's gonna happen, you faggots. Why? Because you're just sitting around talking about shit rather than doing it.
>>
>>27510668
This. Christ, what an utterly stupid and useless gender.
>>
>>27512246
>shared resource or service like taxes
should be roads, not taxes here.
>>
>>27511295

Are you retarded? Your picture backs up the other guy's claim.
>>
>>27512246
dude im not even arguing with you. I dont think its a good idea.
>>
>>27511584
You make a good point anon, however you need to to consider this not as a right but as a health issue like abortion and contraceptives are considered. For instance in this video.
>>27510655
Men with severe disabilities are understood as needing sex for health purposes. So it seems to me it best to build the arguments for male sexual liberation around health needs. Men need sexual, even if it becomes highly clinical. So nurses to jack men off or robots. Whatever the it is, I think those of you most passionate about this issue should begin building a case for men's health. I do not think even men take the issue seriously.
>>
Robot facism, where sex is regulated by the state, when?
>>
>>27512305
I know, not addressed at you specifically, the "if you think" is just rhetorical desu fampai.
>>
File: 7 Years.png (454 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
7 Years.png
454 KB, 1440x2560
>>27511823

>Paying for birth control pills costs less than paying for EBT and Medicaid.

True, but guess what, slapnuts?

They want every option funded by taxpayers, who ironically are mostly men.

But funding every option is just funding women's irresponsible reproductive decisions, to the detriment of society as whole. There must be natural consequences for choosing an unstable mate, however hot he is or how tight his game was brah, so that those decisions will be dis-incentivized, but women are now absolved of those consequences at the expense of (mostly male) taxpayers thanks to this contrived system that warps space and time to let women have their cake and eat it too and get gang-banged while doing it, while still leaving men to foot the bill as always.

This welfare state is essentially a mass theft of money from mostly men to mostly irresponsible women.

And since women can get support from men indirectly via the Government, this means they no longer depend on men in a mutually reciprocal relationship. This means they no longer need to choose dependable men to mate with, so they revert to their more primal, anti-social preferences of mate.

Eventually this creates a society of fatherless kids, single moms, and pump-and-dump players.

Sounds sustainable to me.
>>
>>27511656

Is it so difficult for you to distinguish between descriptive writing and your own moralistic shit?

Not everything is about entitlement and ethics and rights you quibbling fucking moron, if you want to 'follow your interests' and only date upwards, then don't expect 'lesser' men to do otherwise.

Stupid cow.
>>
>>27510487
>not even knowing the right way to do it
>they don't even know wtf they like

Internet exist since the 90's. And since smartphones are common even in 5th world countries, how the fuck is that still possible?
I don't believe that shit. I mean, if you're not some ultra-conservative, secluded virgin, what's your excuse for being under 40 and that ignorant?
>>
>>27512235
>I don't know what celibacy means
>>27512231
Prostitutes are to sex what cell phones are to communicating with people. It's a luxury that isn't even a minor priority to the general public, and everyone can afford some level of that luxury anyway. If you can't get your dick sucked by a hooker you probably can't be on the Internet or aren't old enough anyway.

Sex is free. There is no part of being a functional human being that costs money. We had sex before money existed. There are actions to take to get there and possible consequences, but I promise there will be no coin slot on the girls you meet.
>>
>>27512309
It really does make sense. People can't handle the responsibility. They just can't. Breeders should have to get a parenting license or have the child taken and face criminal charges for abuse. We need state enforced standards for parents. Mandatory classes, required minimum income, a clean background. Stop all this suffering caused by dumb whores and shitty parents.
>>
>>27510402
#eatteenpussy2016
>>
>>27512298
>There are more women than men
>total population: 1.01 male/female
>Your picture backs up the other guy's claim.
seems like you're the retard here
>>
>>27512324
I like the way you type

Stay on this board and keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>27512309
vote Trump is a good beginning.
Bernie is a kike communist pleb and Hillary doesn't care about misandry.

vote Trump if you care about male rights and misandry vanishing.

only a right wing party or a conservative party cares about males.
>>
>>27512339
>cell phones are a luxury
Do you know that in a lot of parts of Africa, a lot of people rely on their cellphones to conduct daily transactions because there's so few banks that it's inconvenient and credit/debit isn't really big there anyways?

Just saying, that analogy is pretty shit these days
>>
>>27510402
>Orenstein
GODDAMN IT!
>>
>>27512393
/pol/ was right again famarino
>>
>>27512393
/pol/ is always right. jews are complete assholes.
>>
>>27512388
Just saying what? What is your point? Cell phones improve life and people have found ways to afford them even in places that should not have any humans living in them. anyone can get a whore. Some people find other ways.
>>
>>27512469
Idk, just an aside because saying a cellphone is a luxury is like saying having a permanent address is a luxury.
>>
>>27510488
>>27510488
>or the return of traditional roles

This won't happen because of a bunch of betas bowing for Mr. Shekelstein and whining it all out afterwards on an anonymous imageboard.
Change will come, but it needs more than the current "crisis" with refugees or some shit. The only thing I can imagine, which will bring balance to the universe again is a war: Rationing of food, loss of many men, inflation, this will all lead to more pragmatical views again.
>>
>>27512510
Don't take things for granted family
>>
File: 1457947564136.jpg (382 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457947564136.jpg
382 KB, 1440x1080
>>27512365
It's a nice fantasy to think anti-misandry movements will gain a mainstream foothold so we can finally end this matrix of female domination in society.
>>
>>27511704
As I mentioned, attractiveness isn't the problem; there have been girls that I now know were interested in me romantically, it is mental illness that is my problem.
>>
>>27512561
As I said before, Then we should stop fighting for mens rights or to be treat well by society but for mens health. Health is the one thing few people can argue against forever onces a good argument is made. Take abortion for instance, so many people took a moral stance on it but now even antiabortion states need a counter health argument to combat it, look at the recent law that pass in Utah. Thus if we begin to discuss and define the robot problem in terms of health and how it benefits society as a whole not have men who basically will all but drop out of society, than we can really have a future worth living. Funny thing is, once this issue become a a truly supported idea, women will actually want to help. They love to be on the right side of society.
>>
>>27512662
Like I said it's a nice fantasy

*hangs self with video game cord*
>>
>>27512349
Tbh I'm not for Nazi Germany or poltard shit but it would be perfect for robots.
I think many of us would be willing to die for the state since we recognise that we aren't worth anything as individuals plus we don't value life. Mandatory conscription for citizenship would make people value the country afterwards since they'd have already put their lives on the line to protect it.

>>27512662
Everyone knows that In current societ the only solution to robots is extermination but since society is run by hypocrites for hypocrites who pretend to be morally righteous they ignore the problem and solution instead letting us stagnate and fester instead. Socuety would need a complete reform and normalfags wouldn't like it since facism is le bad
>>
File: 1458155208938.gif (168 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1458155208938.gif
168 KB, 267x200
>>27511513
is there a greentext in there anon, share plz
>>
>>27512705
>>27512789
Im sure people said the same about women's issues. You need to be willing to fight for your own health and well being or else eventually all men, including the chads will lose out.
>>
>>27510402
Only women matter in this gynocentric society.
>>
>>27510422
Dubs of truth; there are some advantages to being a man, but societal compassion/consideration isn't one of them.
>>
>>27510487
Women don't have to beat off they just have guy after guy fuck them.
>>
>>27511584

> point is that unattractive males should die virgins

What is wrong with this point?
>>
>>27512534

We're always 2 weeks away from reverting to traditional gender roles.

Women are propped up by the fact men don't have to compete for anything, we're placated.

If we lost e.g. the flow of food for 2 weeks we'd rapidly devolve, and women would lose their protected status.

After all, physical strength is the indivisible form of power, and women have none of it. They will be returned to property/breeding status such as when we were in the nomadic/tribal days simply because they can't compete.
>>
>>27513018

this guy on Youtube, Barbarossa, said something like "these liberal arts majors and feminists would be sucking FEMA cock in no time flat" if some heavy shit went down.
>>
>>27510402
It's not just celibacy, it's everything on /r9k/: no friends, living with parents, obesity, pissing in bottles, no job, poor hygiene, no social skills and no life prospects.

Tedx Talks - Why boys are failing? | Philip Zimbardo | TEDxRawaRiverSalon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAu1i6aChs
>>
>>27510487
imagine if you could never have a normal orgasm because your parents paid a doctor to CHOP OFF PART OF YOUR FUCKING DICK WHEN YOU WERE AN INFANT
>>
>>27513090

related vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSzCPXohtU

"A nation that doesn't do right by it's boys now doesn't do right by itself later." or something to that effect.
>>
>>27513103
I am also against male circumcision actually.

>tfw it's usually males that dry and defend it to me

Guess you have to tell yourself whatever you can to feel ok with it.
>>
>>27510402
This is the price men pay to be taken seriously and shit like this is why nobody takes women seriously. Society cares about women's pleasure and problems because we thinks of them as immature children, which they are, men on the other hand are supposed to take care of their own problems.
>>
>>27513914
oops, meant to type think*
>>
>>27512923
>What is wrong with this point?

See >>27510809
>>
>>27512393
kek, /pol/ is always correct
>>
>>27510926
The guys that buy hookers are already married typically.!
>>
>>27512923

What's wrong is that incompetent single mothers are often the reason that men turn out to be unattractive.
Take away the rights that women have obtained through feminism, drastically reduce the rate of single motherhood, and there will be much fewer unattractive men.
>>
>>27511169
This guy is king
>>
>>27510690
>man
>MRA
>write a book
>labelled terrorist propaganda

>women
>attention-whore
>victimises herself
>writes book for money
>everyone buys 5 copies
>news outlets see her as an idol
>>
>>27511318
Not true women will hate the industry and protest it. Throw things at the men that see the whores.
>>
>>27515192

This, prostitutes are the scabs of the vagina union.
>>
>>27510668

truly this is correct
>>
>>27512324
Why is when I see images like that on the womans side, when she dumps on a guy because shes pre-occupied she's strong and independent, but when a guy does it he's a nerd who probably was too scared and couldn't handle her?
>>
>>27511866
run the water over your clit
fastest way to orgasm
>>
>>27510402

Wow, female feels women need more focus on their sexuality and that female sexuality is too tied to men.

Don't we get one of these stories every 30 seconds? Fucking hell, we get it, you hate men, you want us all to die, we're all evil rapist shitlords because we were born with penises.

Really tired of having this shit femsplained to me.
>>
>>27510487
I dont understand how any of that is possible with the internet being as widespread as it is, and porn being the most likely thing people look for.
>>
>>27510926
>Feminism (which should be seen as a trade union for women
kek fucking my sides. Couldn't put it better myself, roasties BTFO.
>>
>>27511020
roastie's mad because she's BTFO, stay on tumblr
>>
>>27510668
Considering that 87% of women orgasm when raped this is clearly the solution to both of our problems.
>>
>>27511637
The word you're looking for is "developed" country, which the US is. Socialism has nothing to do with it you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>27511035
>It uncomfortable getting wet in public as it is for a man to have a boner.

So you guys are aware that we can often smell it?
>>
>>27511637
You should stop using words and just use grunts, it'll be easier for you.
>>
>>27511071
This guy gets it, what the feminists want is for all the chads that they see on their fan-girl blogs that they fantasise about to fuck them. They are very sex positive, as in they want themselves to have more sex with chads. Currently, the top 20% (the Chads) fuck 80% of the girls. They don't fuck the morbidly obese though. Because, let's be honest, all it takes for a girl to look good is for her not to be fat and to her to wear a bit of make-up. Feminists, who coincidentally, are usually morbidly obese, see this as a great injustice, so they fight for the right to be able to fuck chads. No woman (even the morbidly obese) see anyone below the 20% as actual people or viable partners.

Robots just want to have sex, period. The want a 1:1 system, a.k.a monogamy.
>>
>>27511740
>The bottom 20% are not meaningful in this context.
tfw
>>
>>27511091
Taken from a Donald Trump speech
> "We need to work on building the economy"
SEEE,, DONALD TRUMP IS ON YOUR SIDE! MAYBE LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT POLITICS SOMETIME. IF YOU GUYS HAD YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES, YOU WOULD GO AND VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!

>typical roastie logic. This thread has already gone to shit
>>
>>27511097
You used to be right, 1st world used to mean NATO and those aligned with the west, 2nd world meant Soviet Union aligned countries and 3rd world was everyone else. This is no longer true though. Language changes and evolves and now first world does mean industrialized and developed. The definition is now: "the industrialized capitalist countries of western Europe, North America, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand."
And you know this, that's why you put your >inb4 etymological fallacy
You can't inb4 something if it's the clear direct argument to a post.
It's like posting
>Hitler should be president
>inb4 Hitler's bad
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.