[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be le handsome robot >obtain gf >normal enough at first,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1452460480702.jpg (36 KB, 520x770) Image search: [Google]
1452460480702.jpg
36 KB, 520x770
>be le handsome robot
>obtain gf
>normal enough at first, after awhile make the mistake of moving in with her to save rent money
>she is into lolita fashion, goes on cgl
>uh oh
>we almost break up, threatens to kill herself, proceeds to threaten to kill me in my sleep and then down some pills
>apologize and tell her i love her but holy shit how do i get out
>many months pass, i am playing this game pretending to be in love but in the back i my head i am in a panic
>depression sets in, i am miserable and cannot find a better job to afford to move out
>leave town to visit family, we get in a fight
>she tells me not to come back
>says she will change the lock and throw out all my stuff
>thousands of dollars of computer, sound equipment, guitar, anime figures, magic cards, videogames
>apologize, tell her i love her, i have to bide time for a week

this is it robots, i have to keep the charade up for another week before i fly home from visiting family and it is driving me to the brink of insanity but i am dead set on packing all my shit while she is at work and putting all my stuff in a storage locker even if it means i'm homeless for awhile

females: not even once
>>
>>27503922
nobody cares

original commento
>>
>>27503944
I care OP fuck this guy
>>
>>27503944
>>27503955
>posters: 3
>posts: 2
>>
>>27503955
>waah waah wahh gurls r mean
why doesn't OP tell us something we don't already know?
>>
>>27503922
How the fuck could you not tell she was batshit crazy when you were getting to know her?
You must've had an idea of how crazy she was.

You got yourself into this mess OP.
You were desperate, and went for her, knowing she was crazy.

No sympathy
>>
>>27503922
This is clearly not your kind of women dude.
Why the fuck would you settle down with these ?
You should have known better.
>>
you're making the right decision OP
I can sympathize with your situation but my gf doesn't seem so psychotic. She's super needy but I'm too much of a submissive bitchboi to not cater to her and we've never gotten in a fight as a result. I desperately want out though
>>
File: 1457219524686.jpg (144 KB, 1070x1070) Image search: [Google]
1457219524686.jpg
144 KB, 1070x1070
>A qt 3.14 will never threaten to kill herself if you leave her
>>
>>27503922

I'm so sorry man. It's probably really shitty to not be able to avoid such a toxic situation. Be especially vigilant in what you do when you do breakup- don't hit her, don't lay a hand on her, don't get injured, but also don't let her call the cops. We live in a world where even if she were to stab you, you would most likely still be arrested for domestic abuse. Play it safe, brother.
>>
File: 1452455048087.jpg (13 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
1452455048087.jpg
13 KB, 236x245
>>27503986
i've had this happen before where a person seems completely normal until they are under duress and the shell cracks wide open and they are totally fucked up, they even talk in a completely different tone and manner like they're possessed. the first time i expected it but this time around it caught me off guard. it also happened with a dude one time, one of my best friends. had some sort of psychotic break and attacked me and then collapsed and was mumbling shit about his daddy issues.

>>27503972
chinese and indian landlords are awful, don't rent under them unless they speak fluent english as they tend to run very under the table rentals where nothing is up to regulation and you need to be able to compromise and barter.

>>27504016
i told her from the get-go "i don't want to get married or anything, i'm not looking for very long term" but she's 6 years older than me and her clock is ticking so i guess it was inevitable she become desperate. maybe older women dating much younger men is a mental red flag to begin with.

>>27504024
>>27504043
i'm also a manlet bitch and let her do whatever she wants, it started with her just being very needy but she got more and more manipulative. i honestly have been worried she would take a used condom to try and get pregnant to trap me or beat herself up and call the cops trying to frame me, i don't know what sort of shit she's capable of
>>
>>27504068
>indian landlords are awful
One tried to sue my mum many years ago, for staining the carpet.

Little did the pooinloo know, my mum had a copy of the rental agreement where it said there was a pre-existing stain in the carpet

fucking faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.