[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mummy brings home a new daddy >"Anon, meet your new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cena-pepe.jpg (39 KB, 429x819) Image search: [Google]
cena-pepe.jpg
39 KB, 429x819
>Mummy brings home a new daddy
>"Anon, meet your new daddy. His name is Tom. :)"
>"Pleased to meet you, Anon!"
>"Fucking normie mom, brings home a new daddy every week.
>Ignore him and get back to watching my favorite movie (Scoobie Doo Wrestlemania Mystery)
>Decide to bring out my wrasslin toys to re-enact the movie.
>Feeling a bit rumbly in my tummy
>Stumble over to the kitchen to redeem my GBP for some Tendy-Wendies and Cherry Coke Zero
>As I take a sip of my Cherry Coke Zero from my sippy cup, I notice out of the corner of my eye that the new Daddy has picked up my Triple H figure
>Stomp over to him
>"THEY CALL ME THE BABY BOY! NO MAN ON EARTH WILL TOUCH MY TOY!"
>BRRRRRRRRRRRR-APPLEDOUGH
>Launch myself at the fucking normie and knock him over effortlessly (I'm 6'2" 370 pounds)
>Hold him down and aim my nose at his mouth
>Begin to blow snot out of my nose at full force.
>"YOU TO LIVE WITH MUMMY AND ME? NOW YOU WILL EAT BOOGERS FOR TEA!"
>Tom begins throwing up from cobined grodyness of my boogies and body odour
>Mummy comes in and sees the scene
>Pulls me off of her boyfriend and takes away 10 GBP (Totally worth it)
>Tom leaves early
>He hasn't called back since.
>>
>>27503334
Fucking poetry, 10/10 anon
>>
Me and the guy my mom remarried have gotten into it three times now one time it got physical. It caused me to move out and I have cut all contact with her. The last argument was because I didn't come out of my room enough and didn't try hard enough to be his friend. Fucking prick
>>
sums up wrasslin fags nicely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGLlWWYwcFU
>>
Sorry anon, it seems like you missed the memo! The memes you're trying to use are officially dead. I know, it's tragic, but we all must get past it. More importantly, however, is the lack of recognition that this meme is not old enough to be considered "ironic" yet. If you had reached a little further back, you might have been able to pull something that was a bit nostalgic for the older users on this board. As such, your meme is dead, but not dead enough to be funny again, and so your post fails inspection. Practice makes perfect, so you could try and go home your skills over with the masters on [s4s], or if you think you need the extra practice (and there's no shame in that!) you can head over to >>>/b/.

Regards,
The Official Meme Regulator of /r9k/
>>
>>27503546
Who are you living with now?
>>
File: my robes.jpg (90 KB, 638x791) Image search: [Google]
my robes.jpg
90 KB, 638x791
>>27503334
fucking lost my shit at BRRRRRRRRRRRR-APPLEDOUGH
>>
Stupid bitch faggot newfag redditors fucking up the thread with their tumblr-esque "OMG xD" reactions instead of contributing more of these. We need a new /r9k/.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.