[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
important thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 45
File: 1459290820895.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1459290820895.webm
2 MB, 404x720
give me every gif you have of this woman please /r9k/
>>
you're in luck anon. i got you brah!!

see: filename
>>
File: pls look at my link summit.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
pls look at my link summit.webm
2 MB, 404x720
should i post some more? i more if u are interested
>>
>>27495230
>>27495267
ty bruz luv u
keep posting i want them all :^)))))))))))))
>>
File: 1458849524189.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849524189.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495317
An Egyptian hijacker who forced a domestic flight to land in Cyprus used a fake suicide belt, officials said.
His motives remain unclear but the Cypriot president said the incident was not terrorism-related.
Footage released by Egypt's interior ministry shows the man passing through several security checks at Alexandria's Borg El Arab airport.
The drama ended with all passengers released unhurt at Larnaca airport and the man giving himself up.
>>
File: 1458849346317.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849346317.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>>27495366
Cypriot officials named the hijacker as Seif Eldin Mustafa and said he was "psychologically unstable".
Foreign Minister Ioannis Kasoulides said Mustafa had initially asked to speak with his Cypriot ex-wife, who police brought to the airport, before making a series of "incoherent" demands.
Police in Cairo were questioning Mustafa's relatives, AP news agency reported.
The Egyptair plane left Larnaca at 22:05 local time (19:05 GMT) bound for Cairo, its original destination.
>>
File: 1458849270169.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849270169.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>>27495375
Questions over security
Egypt's tourism ministry insisted all airport security measures had been "fully implemented" before EgyptAir Flight MS181 began its flight earlier in the day.
CCTV footage released by the interior ministry shows Mustafa being frisked at two security checks and passing a slim bag through x-ray machines.
The BBC's Youssef Taha says Egypt has taken steps to improve airport security after Russian Metrojet Flight 9268 was blown up over Sinai last October.
>>
File: 1458849109321.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849109321.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495383
They include an extra $1bn a year and a deal with British consultancy Control Risks to review procedures at Cairo, Sharm El-Sheikh and Marsa Alam airports.
Despite this, our correspondent says checks remain inconsistent, with many VIPs and MPs refusing to be searched and airport and airline staff routinely bypassing full security screening.
>>
File: 1458849063898.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849063898.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>>27495397
It is only some small comfort that the man who hijacked Egyptair flight MS181 was bluffing. The bulging white "suicide belt" with wires sticking out turned out to be a fake.
It at least means that this time Egypt cannot be accused of letting someone smuggle explosives through airport security and on to an airliner as they did in October at Sharm El Sheikh airport, destroying a Russian passenger jet in mid-air.
But it still triggers a number of worrying questions about aviation security.
How was it that a passenger, described by the Cypriot authorities as "mentally unstable" was able to carry enough materials through Alexandria airport to resemble a bomb?
And what is to stop any future airline passenger, similarly unarmed, from pretending that he or she has a real device strapped to them?
>>
File: H1Z1 KING of the HILL.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
H1Z1 KING of the HILL.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495413
'Always a woman involved'
After a standoff lasting several hours, the hijacker walked down aircraft steps and surrendered to Cypriot security forces.
Shortly before that, several people were seen fleeing the aircraft, including one person, apparently a crew member, who climbed out of a cockpit window.
Other passengers had left the plane after appearing to have been released.
Earlier, Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades had responded to a reporter's question about whether the hijacker was motivated by romance, by laughing and saying: "Always there is a woman involved."
>>
File: can i PLEASE get a good gun.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
can i PLEASE get a good gun.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495424
EgyptAir said the Airbus A320 was carrying 56 passengers from Alexandria to Cairo, along with six crew and a security official.
A statement from Egypt's civil aviation ministry said 26 foreign passengers were on board, including eight Americans, four Britons, four Dutch citizens, two Belgians, two Greeks, a French national, an Italian and a Syrian.
>>
>>27495432
Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has been charged with assaulting a journalist at a campaign event.
Mr Lewandowski is charged with simple battery over his encounter with former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields.
Police allege that on 8 March after a news conference in Florida, he grabbed her arm when she tried to ask Mr Trump a question, leaving a bruise.
>>
>>27495442
Mr Lewandowski plans to plead not guilty, the Trump campaign said.
Police in Jupiter, Florida, where he was arrested, have released new footage of the alleged assault.
The security video appears to show him trying to pull Ms Fields out of the way as she walks alongside Mr Trump and tries to speak to him.
>>
>>27495453
"Mr Lewandowksi is absolutely innocent of this charge," the Trump statement said. "He is completely confident that he will be exonerated."
Mr Trump himself has defended Mr Lewandowski on Twitter, saying the police footage shows there was "nothing there".
He defend Mr Lewandowski later on Tuesday, telling reporters that he is a "fine person" and that the tapes were "conclusive".
"If you look at that tape he was very very seriously maligned, and I think it's very unfair," he said.
>>
File: Cao2jmZWAAA9qX9.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Cao2jmZWAAA9qX9.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>27495442
you're the best bruh
>>
>>27495462
If Donald Trump is going to win the Republican nomination without a convention fight, he will have to endure yet another string of political blows that would stagger even the strongest campaign.
A week before a key primary in Wisconsin, Scott Walker - the state's governor - gave a full-throated endorsement of rival Ted Cruz. Now Mr Lewandowski has been charged over his manhandling of a female reporter during a rally. This comes after a particularly tawdry few days in the Republican presidential battle as Mr Trump and Mr Cruz engaged in a war of words over their spouses.
The New York property developer has been able to maintain his front-runner status for months despite countless controversies and conflagrations. This time may be different, however.
>>
Does anyone have the gif of that American apparel redhead? Also post any american apparel gifs.
>>
>>27495477
Recent events are likely to cause further damage to Mr Trump's already poor standing with female voters. The Republican presidential pack has been whittled to just three candidates, with the not-Trump vote consolidating behind Mr Cruz.
Mr Trump's path to securing the Republican nomination is a narrow one, so the slightest stumble could deny him the prize outright. Then it's on to the convention, where party loyalists and a growing cadre of Cruz-friendly activists hold sway.
>>
>>27495487
The charge comes during a difficult time for Mr Trump, just ahead of next week's Wisconsin primary where he is neck-and-neck with Senator Ted Cruz.
Earlier on Tuesday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker endorsed Mr Cruz for president.
Mr Trump will participate in a CNN town hall event on Tuesday night when all three Republican contenders will face questions.
He is currently well ahead in the Republican race with 739 delegates to Cruz's 465.
Ohio Governor John Kasich is some way behind with 143, with the 1,237 needed to win the nomination probably out of his reach.
>>
File: Tavik_Scribble_Ziggy_Top.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Tavik_Scribble_Ziggy_Top.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495492
US President Barack Obama has said the media is partly to blame for the rise of Republican Donald Trump as a political force.
Speaking at an event for political reporters, Mr Obama said it was not enough to give "someone a microphone".
Mr Trump, a hotel tycoon who has made waves with a series of controversial remarks, is winning the race to be his party's presidential nominee.
He and the other two Republicans in contention will appear on TV later.
>>
>>27495501
CNN is hosting a town hall event on Tuesday evening ahead of a crucial primary in Wisconsin next week.
Giving a keynote address at a journalists' award dinner, Mr Obama did not mention Mr Trump by name but his target was clear.
When he travels, the president said, people always ask him what is happening in American politics, because it is a place where you "can't afford completely crazy politics".
Politicians, journalists and citizens are all responsible for the divisive and bitter political atmosphere, he said, but reporters should be digging deeper on the 2016 presidential candidates.
>>
>>27495518
n a reference to Mr Trump's domination of the news cycle, the president said the job of a political reporter was "more than just handing someone a microphone".
Billions of dollars in free media should come with serious accountability, especially when politicians issue unworkable plans or make promises they cannot keep, he said.
Mr Trump has had a rough couple of days in the state that will next make its choice for Republican and Democratic presidential candidates, Wisconsin.
The primary is on 5 April, with him and Texas Senator Ted Cruz neck-and-neck in the state's polls.
First he faced a hostile conservative talk-radio host, Charlie Sykes, who grilled him on his donations to Democrats and his insults to women, most recently Mr Cruz's wife.
>>
>>27495540
"Wouldn't it be a good way to start off your Wisconsin campaign by saying that wives should be off-limits and that you apologise for mocking her looks?" Mr Sykes asked Mr Trump during the interview.
Mr Sykes also wrongfooted Mr Trump on air by revealing he was part of the #NeverTrump movement.
Conservative websites The Federalist and RedState said Mr Trump "fell apart live on-air when asked tough questions".
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker said on Tuesday he was backing Mr Cruz because he was the candidate most likely to win the election in November.
In the Democratic race, Hillary Clinton will try to stem the momentum of a resurgent Bernie Sanders, who is on a roll after a string of wins.
>>
File: Billabong_Keep_Dreamin_Romper.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Billabong_Keep_Dreamin_Romper.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495466
>>27495551
np buddy. i like am good at sharing
Facebook has apologised after its Safety Check system wrongly asked people if they were caught in a bomb attack in Pakistan.
The suicide attack on Sunday in a Lahore park killed more than 70 people, including children.
Facebook's Safety Check system activates after a tragedy to help people let others know they are safe.
>>
>>27495570
The social network blamed a "bug" for the warnings sent to people thousands of miles away from Pakistan.
Responsibility for the attack on Sunday has been claimed by a Taliban splinter group called Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, which said it targeted Christians celebrating Easter.
Police are still looking in to the claim.
>>
>>27495577
Mistaken message
The Safety Check system is supposed to be a quick way for members of the social network to let friends and family know they are safe if they are caught up in or are close to a natural disaster or attack.
On this occasion, many were made anxious when they received a message because it simply asked "Are you affected by the explosion?" without giving information about how close that person was to any potential threat.
People in the US, India, UK, Hawaii and many other places wrongly received warnings. Many shared images of the messages on social networks.
>>
>>27495588
"Unfortunately, many people not affected by the crisis received a notification asking if they were okay," said Facebook in a statement.
"This kind of bug is counter to our intent," it added. "We worked quickly to resolve the issue and we apologise to anyone who mistakenly received the notification."
The problem is the latest in a series that the Safety Check feature has suffered. Last year, Facebook began to use the system more widely after being criticised about when it was employed. Criticism was levelled at it because it was used for the large-scale attacks in Paris but not subsequently for similar-style bombings in Beirut.
Safety Check was originally developed for use after natural disasters but was expanded to include terror attacks after Paris.
>>
File: hi anon.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
hi anon.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495601
The founder of VR (virtual reality) firm Oculus has hand delivered the first Rift headset to a customer.
Palmer Luckey handed over the headset a couple of days before the consumer version of the Rift is officially due to start reaching customers.
The recipient was Ross Martin from Alaska who ordered the headset when pre-orders opened in January.
Mr Luckey said he wanted the "satisfaction" of delivering the first Rift headset.
>>
>>27495608
Special delivery
On 28 March, the consumer-ready Rift headsets should start to reach people who were among the first to order it in January.
Before now the only versions of the headset available were made so developers could familiarise themselves with the software and hardware in the device. The consumer-ready Rift has improved lenses and electronics to make VR as immersive as possible.
Mr Luckey said it was important to him to hand over the headset given that he had been involved in its development since 2009.
"I'll be damned if some random delivery guy is going to get the satisfaction of delivering the first Rift," he told game news site Polygon. "That's mine."
A video of the handover was posted to Mr Palmer's page on Facebook. Oculus was bought by Facebook in March 2014 for $2bn
>>
File: POTATO AIM.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
POTATO AIM.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495621
'Regret'
Mr Martin said he had no idea that his headset was going to be handed over by Mr Luckey.
He said he received an email saying it would be delivered on Saturday but assumed everyone who pre-ordered got the same message.
It was only when he rang to confirm delivery that he realised who was handing it over.
>>
File: and a new sub at that.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
and a new sub at that.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495633
Mr Luckey said he only had one regret about the stunt, which was wearing flip-flops while walking around in Alaska during the winter.
The Rift is the first of the sophisticated consumer-ready VR headsets to reach customers. A rival device from HTC is set to reach people in April and the headset for Sony's PlayStation will be available in October.
The PlayStation headset is the cheapest of the three
>>
>>27495663
Netflix has acknowledged that it restricts the quality of its video streams when it sends them over some mobile data networks.
The firm blogged that it did this "globally". A spokesman confirmed that this included streams sent via UK mobile operators.
However, some firms - including T-Mobile and Sprint in the US - are not affected by the cap.
Netflix said its intention was to stop its members facing excess charges.
But one of the US's biggest networks has reacted with anger.
>>
File: CS and some H1Z1 later maybe.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
CS and some H1Z1 later maybe.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495673
"We're outraged to learn that Netflix is apparently throttling video for their AT&T customers without their knowledge or consent," AT&T told the Wall Street Journal.
AT&T and Verizon, another US operator, had been accused of imposing the restrictions themselves as a result of confusion caused by a recent T-Mobile ad campaign.
"Here's a little factoid for you," said T-Mobile's chief executive John Legere in a video posted on 17 March.
"Did you know that when you watch Netflix on T-Mobile you get it at 480p [resolution]?
>>
File: suck a fucking PENIS.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
suck a fucking PENIS.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495688
"The duopoly is actually delivering your Netflix content at 360p. I'll bet you didn't know that. Go check. it's true."
Netflix indicated the discrepancy was due to the fact that T-Mobile and Sprint slowed down customers' data speeds, rather than charging them more money, when they went over their usage limit.
>>
File: sorry ninja.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
sorry ninja.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495698
Netflix's chief executive has previously described himself as being a defender of "strong net neutrality".
"The essence of net neutrality is that ISPs [internet service providers] don't restrict, influence or otherwise meddle with the choices consumers make," Reed Hastings wrote in 2014.
The firm has now said it recognises that subscribers might also want to have greater control over the speeds that Netflix itself provides to mobile ISPs in the first place.
>>
>>27495708
The 600 kilobits per second cap cap it currently enforces is a fraction of the 30 megabits per second download speeds that are now possible over 4G in parts of the UK.
"We will soon introduce a data-saver feature designed for mobile apps," said Netflix spokeswoman Anne Marie Squeo.
"[Users will be able to] either stream more video under a smaller data plan, or increase their video quality if they have a higher data plan."
She added that the feature should become available in May.
>>
File: hey big head.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
hey big head.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27495718
Young people in India have traditionally had their marriages arranged by their families but now, armed with smartphones and dating apps, some are taking control of their own love lives. Simon Maybin spoke to three couples who met online.
Two pairs of eyes meet surreptitiously, then flit away from each other, their owners hoping no-one has noticed. No Bollywood love song plays - in this real-life romance, the only soundtrack is the unmistakable clackety-clack of a train beetling across eastern India.
The eyes belong to 22-year-old Varsha and Rahul who is 27.
"I was returning from one of my aunt's homes," says Varsha with an irrepressible smile. "His granny was there so we started talking about our families and I don't know what happened but I got interested in him."
>>
>>27495747
that's actually all i got unless i upload new ones as webms
>>
op u need to get a girlfriend, do you like this girl because she looks like and reminds you of a girl you know?
>>
>>27495768
Thank you. You are doing just work in uploading them
>>
>>27495854
naw i'm fine bud. my wife is at the store now so and im bored. posting on r9k because its the other boards i post on would consider this off topic. dunno why i'm posting all these to be honest, i think i feel like since i spent so much time randomly downloading them i might as well share 'em
>>
>>27495956
Bulgaria's vigilante migrant 'hunter'
A Bulgarian trader in spare parts for buses has become a national celebrity after starting to patrol the Turkish border "hunting" for migrants. Many Bulgarians applaud his vigilante initiative, though others are deeply troubled.
"Bulgaria needs people like me, dignified Bulgarians, willing to defend their homeland," says Dinko Valev, sipping a fresh-squeezed orange juice in a flashy cafe in his hometown, Yambol, 50km (30 miles) from Bulgaria's border with Turkey.
Valev, 29, is a beefy semi-professional wrestler with a shaved head and a brusque manner. His left pectoral is tattooed with a cross the size of a T-bone steak.
He became famous overnight last month when national television news carried a report labelling him a "superhero" and detailing a violent encounter with a group of Syrians near the border as he was out riding on his quad bike.
>>
>>27496008
The presenter praised Valev for subduing the group of 12 Syrian men, three women and a child "with his bare hands".
They can be seen on mobile phone footage filmed by one of Valev's companions, lying on the ground waiting for police to arrive. Valev can be heard insulting the refugees and saying that they came from Syria "to kill us like dogs".
>>
File: Reef_Island_Mist_Bralette_Top.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Reef_Island_Mist_Bralette_Top.webm
1 MB, 404x720
>>27496033
"These are disgusting and bad people and they should stay where they are," Valev tells me in the cafe. He estimates that 95% of Bulgarians support him, describing the migrants as dangerous "terrorists, jihadists and Taliban".
"Bulgaria is an unfenced yard and is completely disorganised," he says, reflecting a lack of confidence in government that many Bulgarians share.
In fact, the Bulgarian government has built a fence along about half of the Turkish border, and is now seeking to lengthen it.
Valev has used his new-found fame to call for volunteers to join him on a border patrol. On 12 March, he says, some 50 unarmed people gathered to look for migrants along the forested border, on quad bikes and jeeps.
>>
>>27496050
But a large group of border police were waiting when they arrived. According to Valev they were deliberately scaring away migrants to prevent the vigilantes catching any. The time and place of future patrols, he says, will not be publicly announced.
Border police spokeswoman, Lora Lyubenova, says the authorities welcome information from citizens about criminal activity - including illegal border crossings - but that only the police have the authority to detain and arrest people.
Last year more than a million people used the "Western Balkan route" to enter the European Union though only 90,000 are known to have entered Bulgaria.
>>
>>27496086
Even so, the Bulgarian media is permeated with inflammatory anti-migrant rhetoric. A 2013 study by the Association of European Journalists, a Sofia-based NGO, looked at 8,439 articles about migrants published in the Bulgarian media and found that the two most commonly appearing words were "threat" and "disease." The director of Bulgaria's National History Museum, popular historian Bozhidar Dimitrov has floated the idea of converting migrants to Christianity, and suggested that Bulgaria accept only women and children.
"Public officials openly instil fear and animosity against the refugees, consistently presenting them as a threat to the Bulgarian public," says Margarita Ilieva, head of the legal programme at the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee, a human rights organisation.
>>
>>27496127
The Helsinki Committee has asked prosecutors to investigate Valev, pointing out that he bragged on national television about committing half a dozen crimes: assault and battery, making death threats, unlawful detention, inciting ethnic hatred and inciting ethnic violence.
For his part, Valev says that he was acting in self-defence after a Syrian man tried to stab him.
Several other Syrian men then became aggressive, Valev says, so he then used force to subdue them as well.
When Valev was taken in for questioning by police on Friday, a crowd of about 30 protesters gathered outside shouting "Dinko is a hero!" and "We don't want migrants!"
>>
There is one of her with shorter hair, in high heels and a swim suit, in an empty looking house that people rent for porn shoots.
>>
File: 1345265792355.jpg (58 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1345265792355.jpg
58 KB, 480x720
what the fuck is this thread, im so fucking confused, why are there random fucking idbits of some weird ass article

and why are there so many webms of this bitch being posted
>>
>>27496220
Obviously he's posting random shit to avoid the word filter.
She is hot so why are you complaining?
>>
File: 1390209386625.jpg (73 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1390209386625.jpg
73 KB, 1020x759
>>27496249
because it is confusing as fuck

also is this some fetish people have where they like to look at the same girl wearing different outfits doing the same poses? i mean theres nothing sexual at all about this
>>
>>27496281
I guess if it is a fetish I have one for this.
Yeah sure she's doing the same thing but she has a really nice physique and I just like to see it move around like that. Different outfits are fine leaves something to the imagination.

>nothing sexual at all about this
fuckin millennial never jerked it to a catalog of women in clothing like this in childhood. swimsuits/underwear things were a score if you couldnt get a nudie mag before everyone carried a phone around on them.
>>
File: Maaji_Bronze_Swim_Shorts.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Maaji_Bronze_Swim_Shorts.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27496220
because i'm bored and if there are people it feels nice helping some random anon out

>>27496249
yeah just posting stuff from the BBC i find interesting

I am gonna go to the gym now but if there is any interest i'll post some more when i get back
>>
she has an incredible body

well proportioned

this is the body i think of, when i think of an ideal girlfriend
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.