[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Women are equal to men in every single way" >"ANON,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1433257979547.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1433257979547.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>"Women are equal to men in every single way"
>"ANON, YOU CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN LIKE THAT!"
>"ANON, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO A WOMAN?!"
>"YOU CAN'T CRITICISE WOMEN ANON, WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU?"
>>
>>25173127
>expected to hold door open
>carry their bags
>pay for their food
>because they are weak and inept

Do they not realize this?
>>
File: 1435930940409.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1435930940409.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
>>25173127
>Go to reddit, to female-centric boards to read their inane ramblings and rage

This is just masochism at this point.

Go to /r/askwomen or some other slut board and rage for hours. Women are so fucking stupid it's mind bogling and the way they support each other's stupidity is just further proof women ain't shit.

>Go to a thread about "rejecting" people
>"I rejected a guy because he didn't like the idea of the novel that I was writing and said it sounded like a rip-off of a movie"
>"he's just a hater! you're perfect!"
>>
>ew he's gross he's really fat
>omg yh

>ew she's gross, she's fat
>OMG HOW DARE YOU BE SO CALLOUS AND SHALLOW, YOU DON'T KNOW HER
>>
>>25173189
YEAHHHH YOU TELL THEM! GRRRRR MEN MEN MEN I LOVE BIG MANLY MEN!
>>
>>25173239
lel why you so mad bitch? Can't handle the bantz?
>>
The ultimate proof of female inferiority is revealed when they're isolated from males and left to their own devices to try to figure shit out.

It's laughably pathetic. Just... sad even. You have no idea how helpless they are.

Strictly female teams are completely ineffective.
>>
>>25173127
desu
women are inferior to men
about 20-50% across the board
>>
>>25173281
anyone else watch that bear grills show?
they had split gender islands and they had to survive, the women were fucking hopeless
>>
File: 1430649034871.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1430649034871.png
239 KB, 666x666
>Women allowed to join Army
>lower physical requirements because they're women
>usually end up driving desks anyway
>men left to be actual infantry because its dangerous and hard.
>>
>>25173211
I spent a good couple hours watching feminist videos just to rage yesterday, it might be getting unhealthy
>>
>>25173319
I don't know why they are complaining about not being drafted into wars.

I mean, isn't not getting blown apart by artillery a good thing?
>>
>>25173352
>I don't know why they are complaining about not being drafted into wars.
They're not. They're complaining that they can't get in during peace time. If WW3 erupted, you wouldn't see a vagina within a ten mile radius of a recruiting office.
>>
File: 1343971572261.jpg (6 KB, 146x251) Image search: [Google]
1343971572261.jpg
6 KB, 146x251
>seek a dominant, intelligent woman
>ANON GROW SOME BALLS YOU PUSSY
>>
>>25173404
Any man in the military can tell you every single female soldier gets "pregnant" a week before deployment.
>>
>>25173352
Norway is the only country that actually drafts women into its armed forces. When they brought it in, the feminists complained

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2Fnyheter%2Firiks%2Fpolitikk%2FMen-ikke-alle-er-like-glade---7229759.html%23.UbrjbpzQuHM

>She believes one should rather use the women's care experience for peacebuilding, mediation and conflict resolution efforts.

Assuming that women are naturally better caregivers is part of the partriarchy
Except when you're facing the prospect of actually getting drafted

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>25173310
>social constructs
>patriarchy's fault
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.