[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else getting sick of these ridiculous gender memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: y9wl7zQ.png (126 KB, 1850x562) Image search: [Google]
y9wl7zQ.png
126 KB, 1850x562
Anyone else getting sick of these ridiculous gender memes?
>>
>>27472888
i tried so many times but i cant grasp the concept of not being heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, nor nothing in between. it just feels like some type of mental disorder to me.
>>
>GreyAsexual
I'll trade you for my GrapLeomon
>>
>>27472888
>demigendered greyAsexual

Alright. Someone explain that one to me.
>>
>tfw demisecular agendered greysexual wolfkin
>>
>>27472984
OP pic actually has my favorite retarded faggot gender meme, "grey asexual" which means you don't normally experience sexual attraction but you experience it sometimes

AKA not constantly wanting to fuck everything that moves, I guess

Demigender just means he doesn't want to call himself male or female even though 99% chance he really feels like one or the other
>>
>>27472984
Alright so I google this. The person identifies as both a guy and girl, and considers themselves too sexual to be asexual but not sexual enough to be sexual.
>>
>>27473111
>AKA not constantly wanting to fuck everything that moves, I guess
What? So normal?

Why does he need a tag for that?
>>
File: GjE4HFy.jpg (27 KB, 402x540) Image search: [Google]
GjE4HFy.jpg
27 KB, 402x540
>>27473111
What a load of nonsense. I found this in the comments of this crap that is currently top post on reddit right now. Pic related. They felt the need to write an essay about equality and "muh 2016" instead of just writing the fucking word "bathroom".
>>
File: LOLOL_Liger_Zero.jpg (194 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
LOLOL_Liger_Zero.jpg
194 KB, 638x480
I identify as a Liger Zero.
>>
>>27473177
Because tags are like medals in certain places.
>>
So many identities and I don't care about a single one of them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>27472984
>>27472888
>GreyAsexual

Ayyy
>>
>>27472888
I'm sick of political agendas being shoved down my throat at every opportunity by both sides. /pol/ breaking containment was the worst fucking thing, because unlike tumblr memers they can't be scared off easily and will stay around to whine and bitch about >muh degeneracy!
>>
>>27473177
In these SJW social circles you gain social status by having a made up gender. Since every discussion for these people is about oppression being oppressed is a status symbol.

Imagine R9k if it was mainstream, populated by women and fags, and wasn't anonymous. People would be getting diagnosed with Autism just for the sake of bragging how much of a robot they were, even if they didn't have Autism.

I've witnessed this first hand in one of my old friends from highschool. She was one of those asians girls who hated her parents and disavowed everything to do with them (asia, christianity, tradition, etc)

Eventually she discovered tumblr in highschool right at the same time the first wave of Gay Acceptance hit Canadian politics. She came out as "bisexual" and suddenly went from some ugly nobody to the school's special snowflake and was surrounded by attention and friends and positivity for saying she liked girls.

Later and the end of highschool she became a lesbian, then she became pansexual which meant she'd date girls and also trannies, and also guys.

I went back to my hometown for christmas and ran into her. Now she's changed her name to Zane and is taking testosterone. Not because she is a tranny but because she is trying to achieve the "perfect balance between male and female".

She's "Agender"

These people are completely reliant on positive reinforcement from their peers and since their peers are all other SJWs and the society they grew up in rewards faggotry and punishes traditionalism they all fight to see whose the bigger freak.

Our Greysexual Demigender has just found away to pretend he isn't a straight cisscum without actually having to fuck other men
>>
so what do they think they're a different gender because they don't like sports like most guys do?
>>
>>27473729
What an attention whoring cunt. It sounds like every time she stopped receiving pats on the back for being different, she had to double down and become something more fucked up. Bi, Lesbian, pan, agender. Nothing but a cry for attention because she no other substance or depth to her character besides a fucking pronoun.
>>
I identify as a Timber Wolf. Check your privilege, IS scum.
>>
File: 1457364286288.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1457364286288.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>dem gender bullshit

Fix your shit 'murica, before it spreads out of your country, like everything else.
>>
>>27472888

Every time the "exotic" genders/sexual orientations appear somewhere my mind just starts repeating the "I Identify as an Attack Helicopter" meme.
>>
>Queer is now a politically correct term.

According to wikipedia negro was once more politically correct than black.

You can't make this shit up. These people are just ridiculous.
>>
>>27472984
>demigendered
Any male that is not a the epitome of machismo (or the female counterpart of that)

a special snowflake term for what all real people fall into

>GreyAsexual
Straight, bi, or gay with low sex drive
>>
It used to be cool to be black, now it's cool to be a faggot. What next?
>>
>>27473177
Some people just want to be able to put everything into a neat little box with no room for ambiguity
>>
>>27472984
She's ayyyysexual
>>
>>27474071
negro was only more politically correct because white people made the rules and felt it was more fun to say negro than black
nigger was once a politically correct term too, and this is post emancipation
>>
File: 1444577581377.jpg (171 KB, 355x960) Image search: [Google]
1444577581377.jpg
171 KB, 355x960
>>27472888
>tfw teenagers and college aged kids who are not a cartoonish jock or cheerleader stereotype are now claiming to be a totally different gender
it's as ridiculous as people here claiming not to be normal because they're not incredibly attractive
>>
Whupy does gender theory have any academic credibility?
>>
>>27475160
because academia is not free of political bias
>>
>>27475160
Go watch "Indocrinate U" on YouTube
and then Yuri Bezmhenov's videos about subversion.
>>
>>27475598
Yuri was a CIA op though.
>>
>>27473193
Unisex bathrooms are actually a pretty good idea for the reasons listed in the pic.
>>
>>27475654
Oh well, just give up and eat McDonalds.
>>
>>27475689
It's not a unisex bathroom. It's a bathroom.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.