[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you shoot yourself in the chest with a 16-gauge shotgun, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sdss.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sdss.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
If you shoot yourself in the chest with a 16-gauge shotgun, with a birdshot bullet, how much pain would you be in before you die? Or would it be instant? What's the splatter like if you had to say? Would highly appreciate a preferably detailed answer.
>>
I don't know guns but wouldn't it better to aim at the head?
>>
I don't think anything would be instant unless it is the brain

Technically it takes around 2+ minutes to die after you shoot your own brain too I don't know when consciousness is lost

If you shoot yourself in the chest you would live for a bit of time even though you couldn't move at all.
>>
>>27471869
buy a 12 gauge and get some 00 Buck autismo.
>>
Birdshot might not even penetrate the sternum.
>>
Sometimes if you shoot yourself in the brain it can actually be worse, the brain can't sense pain but the areas around it like the skull can feel pain,

it's actually possible to take a shot to the brain and not die at all

which is the worst thhing you would want to happen

Suicide is always complicated and a bad choice nothing is really gaurenteed to go smoothly at all

death was never supposed to be pleasent its supposed to be the worst possible feeling since its supposed to be naturally avoided at all costs
>>
>>27471924
Do a heroic dose of shrooms and put on some yiruma or something before so you enjoy your last moments like 5 or 6 grams
>>
Helium or Nitrogen is the best method.
Very reliable and absolutely painless.
>>
>>27471869
Alright. I'll bite
1)
>Birdshot
>Bullet
pick one and only one
2)
>to the chest
Your death will most likely come from bleeding out. To the head would be instant if done correctly. You'll be in a fuckton of pain because you won't have one bullet in your body but several. Their entry point will be the same but they will spread inside your body
>To the head
Would be either instant, either you'll fuck up really hard with little to no chances of proper recovery (becoming a plant)

Uprade to 12G, Slug or 9*18 Makarov
>>
File: dodger.png (2 MB, 1202x1400) Image search: [Google]
dodger.png
2 MB, 1202x1400
>>27471869
>birdshot
HAHAHAHAHA

oh boy.
>>
>>27471869
a lot I'd guess
>>
Your perception of pain and your consciousness are in your brain.
Shoot your brain instead of your chest for instant relief
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.