[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lost it. I no longer want anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: kek.jpg (18 KB, 340x335) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18 KB, 340x335
I've lost it. I no longer want anything.
>>
You don't want to live anymore ?
>>
same I don't want anything what's the point
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 263x192
>>27468119
Congrats man you just became the Buddha

[what does nirvana feel like?]
>>
>>27468199
anger and emptiness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyLOw29VJIA

Aerials, in the sky,
When you lose small mind
You free your life
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 500x333
>>27468245
You're only angry because you want something.

What do you want?
>>
>>27468119
welcome to the rest of your life.
>>
File: buddha anger.jpg (156 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
buddha anger.jpg
156 KB, 640x481
>>27468245
Here brother, read this and seek enlightenment.
>>
>>27468407
To reject emotion is to become something inhuman. You're not a some sort of deity for rejecting the bad or becoming numb. All you're doing is becoming a zombie.
>>
>>27468458
Anger is only good if you let it fuel you into positive action. For example, if you made something of yourself to spite those that had you feeling like you wouldn't be shit. Emotions, which are chemicals in the brain, must be controlled to some degree or they will prevent you from realizing any of your potential.
>>
>>27468458
Wrong, you define humanity and emotion and what makes a person human differently than he does. That doesn't undermine his thinking.

Coming from someone who lacks empathy and compassion. I act in accordance to the law. Not to my emotions
>>
>>27468300
To want something
>>
>>27468458
Who said anything about being a zombie? Anger is 90% of the time a direct reaction to feeling threatened because of some insecurity, an unneeded second dart after something happens. The emotional endgame of Buddhism is to reign this unjust anger in, to be detached from the world yet vulnerable to it
>>
>>27468540
It is right to feel insecure.
Only with absolute power should you feel absolutely secure, otherwise you're an idiot or a cuck
>>
>>27468540
Buddha sounds like a submissive sissy desu.
Ideology for cucks.
>>
>>27468582
Yeah dumbass, everybody has some kind of insecurity. I'm not saying to get your frontal lobes removed so that you become some psycho I'm saying you become manipulated into becoming angry and doing stupid shit over constructs in your head
>>
>>27468612

>see this world you live in?
>see this stupid way your brain was wired that makes you miserable?
>you don't give a fuck bout none o that no mo
>your going to make your own psychology your bitch

Real sissy desu
>>
File: ...and darkness came.jpg (2 MB, 2336x2336) Image search: [Google]
...and darkness came.jpg
2 MB, 2336x2336
For you and your new found predicament, OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
>>
>>27468658
>>27468714
Your entire reality is a construct in your head.
Getting angry is wanting to make the world bend to you. Buddhism is bending for the world, or rather bending over for it.
>>
>>27468771
OP indicated that he felt defeated. He no longer wants anything. Not because he has found contentment without things, but because it seems impossible for him to get these things. He is not conquering the world with his emotions but rather being conquered by them.
>>
>>27468836
stop projecting.

senpai desu
>>
>>27468119
>implying you haven't been enlightened

Let go of your perspective. It's subjective anyways
>>
>>27468890
Everything you know is subjective and nothing is objective. "let go" of your perspective and subscribe to who's perspective?
>>
>>27468877

Flawless argument
>>
>>27468519
>that doesn't undermine his think

That's exactly what I'm doing. Instead of saying it's bad to have a different opinion why don't you explain why it's wrong.
>>
>>27469181
Well, when you misinterpret something it's easily to just completely dismiss what you say. But here I'll take what you say seriously.

To have this notion that you can conquer your emotions or the world is unrealistic. Because no matter what you will always act on emotion even if it's in the simplest form and obviously you will conform to the world because you are a physical human being.

But mainly you're just projecting and misinterpreting.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.