[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cheat on my wife robots. I used to be NEET but now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
I want to cheat on my wife robots. I used to be NEET but now I have a kid, job, and wife and all I wanna do is fuck this redhead I went to highschool with. I'm a normie asshole now and I still hate myself just as much as when I was NEET.
PIC UNRELATED
>>
>>27467704
just make sure your wife doesn't know

pics of the redhead
>>
Kill yourself for even considering cheating. You all hate on women for shit like that, don't be hypocrites.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>27467704
dont you fucking dare.You have a nice life now, don't fuck it up you stupid prick.
>>
>>27467780
Man, I wish my wife was enough of a bitch to warrant that. But she took me in practically. I had no money or job when we met and she took me as I was. She's a wonderful woman whom I love greatly.
But I see this redhead and we both have a crush on each other. One time we saw each other with our spouses and it was awkward as fuck. Then I saw her alone and we talked for like ten minutes both just grinning like retards.
May post pic. I dunno..
>>
>>27467851
post pics right now

>>27467817
>>27467803
don't listen to this motherfuckers
>>
>>27467891
ohh fuck off you horny cunt.
>ghh bitches dont deserve love ehheh
please fuck off and grow up. You can't just destroy a woman you love like that
>>
File: 1459137944384.jpg (83 KB, 633x974) Image search: [Google]
1459137944384.jpg
83 KB, 633x974
>>27467949
she will never know, and why would you not fuck a redhead, are you a faggot?
>>
File: 1459193396670.jpg (111 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459193396670.jpg
111 KB, 960x1280
>>27467891>>27467891
This is her.
R9k keeps saying this post is unoriginal.
>>
>>27467949
I know, that's why I feel terrible for wanting too.
>>
>>27467704
Robots, for you all.

Remember, girls, never date a fucking robot. They'll always cheat on you.
>>
>>27468059
even if she never knew he would feel guilty knowing he betrayed her like that unless he is an absolute shithead. I wouldn't want someone to hurt me like that and i would never do that to my girlfriend.
>>
>>27468111
well at least you are not an awful person. Just do not do it. You have a kid as well. It would think you are an awful person if you did
>>
>>27468059
plus there are ugly redheads. Trust me I am irish,I see plenty redheads.
>>
>>27467704
It won't change anything-- not for the better, anyway. It won't let you go back and experience what you missed out on. It won't free you from the burdens of responsibility you've assumed. You'll just be letting every down, perhaps even yourself more so than your wife. If I were you I'd see a therapist, cause clearly there's something driving this impulse to cheat and if you don't resolve it you're going to do it and you're going to regret it more than anything.
>>
File: red carpet indeed.png (248 KB, 319x543) Image search: [Google]
red carpet indeed.png
248 KB, 319x543
>>27468089
and how is your sex life with your wife? are you unsatisfied?

because the redhead is pretty cute actually and I'll just keep saying go for it
>>
>>27468089
not hot enough to cheat on your wife and fuck your kid up if you get caught/10
>>
>>27468242
We have a really healthy sex life. I'm not unsatisfied. Im just really attracted to the red head in a way that's getting hard to ignore.
>>
>>27468321
men are retarded jfc
>>
>>27468321
And judging by how the red head doesn't want to talk unless we are away from our spouses
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 184x274
>>27468360
everyone is stupid
>>
>>27468360
My mind is very dedicated to my wife, my dick wants us to be in an open relationship.
>>
File: 1453759696980.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453759696980.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>27467851
>My wife is a wonderful person and didn't cared if I was NEET
>But I want to cheat on her
You are a piece of fucking shit. No better than a roastie, scratch that, worse.

She took you in when you were a NEET, you know how big of a lottery you won? She truely does love you for who you are. Which is a rare site. It's something all of us robots dream of.

Yet you want to throw that all away for a fling and going by >>27468089 an ugly cunt at that.
I repeat, you're a piece of shit.

Why is it that cheaters almost always cheat on their spouses with ugly ass people?
>>
>>27468321
post a pic of your wife just to make sure
>>
>>27468295
This she looks like a downy to be quite honest me lad.
>>
>>27468395
Trust me. I don't feel great about this. I feel like I've always just been a terrible person and I don't deserve anything I have. NEET, normie, roastie, I hate myself. It doesn't matter what state I'm in.
>>
>>27468431
It's obviously just a bad photo, you can tell she is quite attractive

B A N G H E R
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
The wife
>>
File: 1457242200844.jpg (152 KB, 728x850) Image search: [Google]
1457242200844.jpg
152 KB, 728x850
>>27468436
>I don't feel great about this
Then stop using your dick as your brain and stay by your wife. You may hate yourself but here you have someone that loves you, someone who overlooked your percieved shittyness and decide to live for the rest of her life with you.
If that's not something worth fighting for then I don't know what is.
>>
>>27468662
your wife is adorable. DON'T FUCK IT UP
>>
>>27468662
she really is adorable, you should just tell her you want a threesome
>>
>>27468698
No I shouldn't fuck it up. I love the shit out of her. I don't know why I feel this way
>>
>>27468730
She would never go for it. If I even suggested it she would get pissed. She told me so lol
>>
>>27468743
i dont have any advice really. Just dont put your dick in anyone except your wife is all i have to say
>>
>>27468743
Master bait and drink a cold one. It'll get rid of the feeling. Or have sex more often with your wife? Ask her to dye her hair red if that's your thing. Do not do not do not cheat on your wife
>>
>>27468089
Jesus I know a redhead that looks exactly likes this....
>>
>>27468395
I need to second this. Why anyone would throw away lifelong love for a quick fuck is completely beyond me. Having someone who truly cares about you and wants to be by your side for the rest of your lives is one of the most amazing things that you can have in this life. If you can't appreciate that and would rather go stick your dick in some random holes you must be a tremendous piece of shit and no one ever deserves to fall in love with you.

>>27467851
>>27468436
You think you're a terrible person now? Re-evaluate that after you've destroyed the person who loves you. Just keep in mind that the fling isn't going to last, is going to make you feel worse than you already feel and will make at least 4 people miserable.
>>
>>27468662
if you cheat on your wife with that redhead you are fucking retard .
>>
>>27468788
>ask her to dye her hair red
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE advice

>>27468778
this t b h it's clear that you don't want to cheat on your wife, you are just horny for another girl
>>
>>27468743
You obviously don't.
Its seeing threads like this makes me glad I've given up on men- you can't feel love and will never be satisfied. All it matters is new pussy.
Hell, your kid could be drowning and you'd probably go to fuck a new gal if you had to make a choice between saving him and a new pussy.
>>
OP OP pls post more pics of her
>>
File: 1457573115139.gif (2 MB, 310x174) Image search: [Google]
1457573115139.gif
2 MB, 310x174
So why haven't you thought about working out your deep-seated feelings of dissatisfaction and self-loathing instead of fucking things up worse? If you're bored and feel stuck in life, why don't you talk to your wife and work things out? You don't have to end your whole world just because you hate yourself, OP.

Also, if all these people telling you not to is making you want to do it more, that just means you're feeling rebellious against the status quo and are wanting to do something crazy just to shake things up. If you're tired of other people running your life, talk to your wife or some therapist about it. Or not, who cares?
>>
>>27468899
THIS.

MEN DON'T HAVE REAL FEELINGS.

THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY "FEEL" IS THE DESIRE FOR NEW PUSSY

FUCK MEN SERIOUSLY
>>
>>27468892
Why is this terrible advice? He's admitted that he liked red heads. What's wrong if she dyed her hair
>>
>>27468662
The redhead is more attractive...
>>
>>27468295
Haha cheat on your wife with that swamp donkey? Not worth it lad.
>>
Your wife is 100 times better than that slagathor you fuck up. If that was your wife you'd never cheat. This whole thing reeks of bull shit.
>>
>>27468089
You've got to be fucking kidding me anon, pull yourself together.
>>
>>27468089
Gah fffuck! What the shit is that? Where you find a swamp donkey that ugly?
>>
File: 1457074312952.jpg (39 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457074312952.jpg
39 KB, 403x403
>>27467704
>Chad
>Physically capable of guilt

Pick one. You scumbags are all the same. You just wanna boast and make us feel bad but you think that if you do a big ostentatious phoney mea culpa it'll cover your tracks.

Well not on my watch, I'm on to you.

Also as a fellow redhead chaser, I can say that 90% of them have serious issues. If you think this won't come out of the woodwork sooner or later you're as stupid as the man who brought Anne Frank a drumkit. Dunno why I'm even telling you this desu, you may be a kindred spirit in one respect but you're still an ungrateful piece of human detritus
>>
I legit know a redhead that looks like her
>>
Could you post more pictures of her
>>
>>27469641
I wasn't really coming here to make myself feel better about it. R9k is a place I go too when I'm feeling down. If I wanted someone to tell me to do it I would've just gone to /b/
>>
>>27469641
She probably does have issues.. She is hitting on someone she knows has a wife and kid.
>>
>>27467704
Kill yourself you piece of shit. Why would you even consider cheating on your wife?
>>
>>27467704
>>27467851
OP, I've told this to another man and I'm going to say the same thing to you.
You love this woman you're married to and you were feeling guilt about this as you typed.

If you go through with this and cheat, are you going to be able to look at the woman you love and carry that guilt? To look at the face of a woman who trusts you completely and did so much for you while you remember that you broke that all because you wanted to get your dick wet in another hole?
Are you not scared that this wouldn't even be a one time thing and it's going to cause you to start cheating on her even more? To not only have the potential to wreck this woman, but perhaps even your child?
>>
You're a fucking price of shit. You're wife loves you and is a qt 3.14 and you're going to betray her. Who's to say shell never find out? If she does shell be ruined and the cozy family life you had will be over and you'll have a bipolar psycho wife and it'll be all your fault. Even if she never finds out you are still a price of shit. Relationships are about having a companion, a partner, and now you're going to create a schism between the two of you with this secret and basically completely disregarding the mother of your child who's done so much for you for some woman who makes your dick hard. Nice priorities. It'll work out great
>>
>>27468662
rofl you're an idiot dude
>>
Have fun ruining your family you fucking asshole. If getting your dick wet is more important to you than your wife and child then they're better off without you. She might not find out, but I can tell by the fact that you're even seriously considering this that you are a shitty person and that it probably extends past cheating on your wife. All around shitty person
>>
My boyfriend cheated on me and I think I used to be really cool in retrospect. I would've been a really good gf I think. Now I'm riddled with insecurities and trust issues. I'm broken and dysfunctional. I won't even break up with him and date someone else because nobody else deserves such a needy shitty gf besides him. I'll probably kill myself soon. Sad to think of what a nice life we could've had together just went to waste
>>
>>27468662
She's cute. Sounds like you're really lucky too. I'll be there to comfort her with my dick when she finds out
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.