[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice here bros, should I stay or should I go? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: RIP_in_Pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
RIP_in_Pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Need some advice here bros, should I stay or should I go?
>be me
>talk to cute 9/10 girl for a couple months
>she asks me to date her
>I'm unsure, tell her not right now
>she says it's best, for her, if we don't talk
>a week later we're talking again
>she tells me she kissed someone while we weren't talking, to try and forget me
>a couple months later
>we start dating
>not even a week into relationship
>she tells me she got/ gave head to/from a couple of guys during the week we weren't talking
>seems to feel very bad about it, wants to work passed it
>don't know if I can trust her

What do you think bros, should I take her back? Will she do it again?
>>
>>27466789

date/fuck while you can, you're clearly not 9/10, so she'll eventually get bored and move onto someone better.

This isn't gonna be a long term relationship.
>>
>>27466789
Sure, you guys weren't dating, so she can do what she wants - she's not obliged wait for you to say yes. She didn't cheat on you so she can't do it "again", so yeah, go for it. You're overthinking this, if you like her keep dating her, if you don't then don't - there's no more to it.
>>
>>27466789
You weren't talking to her at the time. You weren't dating, and you had in fact told her you didn't want to. She wasn't cheating. She didn't even fuck the guys.

You're an idiot for even asking this.
>>
>>27466789
no fuck that shit fuck her in the ass and leave her
>>
Excellent bait comrade.
>>
>>27466789
Why do you even have to question it ? Are you really that dull?
>>
>>27466789
>sucks dick to try and forget about you
Use her for her only purpose, just get the fuck and never talk to her again
>>
>>27466789
You should leave
>>
>>27466862
>>27466873
She lied about what she did on the break and just told me now, because she knew I wouldn't date her if she told me before. She manipulated me into dating her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.