[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn , I hate Swedish girls . Degenerate fucking whores who just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 21
File: korv med bröd.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
korv med bröd.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
Damn , I hate Swedish girls . Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying. The only thing they care about is themselves and their fucking "happiness" which means a rope from a stoners cock or even a trip into the ghetto. I actually like the terrorists for the killing the normies. Sieg fucking heil.
>>
Yeah terrorist are doing a good job
>>
follow your fuckin leader nazifag
>>
File: 1456880998790.png (586 KB, 1062x1137) Image search: [Google]
1456880998790.png
586 KB, 1062x1137
>>27457611
>yfw Trump annexes Sweden.
>>
>>27457611
actually agree, OP. allow me to correct you though. it's all women, country irrelevant, that are lying deceitful dumb cunts.
>>
Sven is finally tired of prepping the bull.
>>
>>27457611
amen broder. laot hororna doe (fucking non ascii chars stop raping my language reeee)
>>
>The only thing they care about is themselves and their fucking "happiness"

Every time I hear a woman talk about happiness, I feel compelled to roll my eyes. But that's a fairly effeminate thing to do, so instead I just gaze blankly through them.
They'll be chasing muh happy until they are incontinent old bags, and then they will talk about how being satisfied or content is all that's important.

Just a bunch of stupid clucking hens, give them a buzzword and watch them go. Success, happiness, career, fulfillment, life experience... watch them constantly chase upwards like good girls, shitting on anyone they perceive to be beneath them, so long as they know it won't affect their public standing.
Am I wrong fembots?
>>
sieg fucking heil.
>>
hell seger
>>
File: 1457610757824.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1457610757824.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>high school
>being the beta fag I am I sucked up to a girl for a couple of weeks because I had a crush on her.
>confess my love for her and say that she is pretty and shit.
>"thanks anon, but I think of you more as a friend".
>sad as fuck still to this day

I tried extremely hard just to get loved from someone and just to get shut down like that? Fuck that. Picky fucking girls, sure I might not be the most handsome but come on! NOT EVEN A KISS, NOT EVEN A HUG. FUCK!

This country is also going to shit with all the fucking mudslimes and niggers coming in. I don't want to meet some fucking beggar outside of my food store everyday saying "Heeej heeeeej, krooona taqck".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck this country, fuck my life.
>>
>>27459583
>for a couple of weeks
yeah no shit retard. if you like someone here's a hint: tell them.

you can't hang out non-sexually for weeks and drop no hints and then expect them to say yes when you've only been a friend to them.

mixed signals can go both ways senpai.
>>
File: 1458342777678.jpg (111 KB, 934x834) Image search: [Google]
1458342777678.jpg
111 KB, 934x834
My experience with swedes have been with the dudes. They seem pretty chill. they were mostly into metal, so we got along nicely.
>>
>>27459731
Swedish guys are awful. They are fucking pussies, can't speak plain, and also acting like smiley-mcgees or try to be cute/stupid

t. East europa
>>
Hope we get sharia law here soon so that the women who want immigration get ehat they deserve. If things get super bad ill just convert to muslim and get my complimentary rape pass and free house in the woods + tax payers money
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 514x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 514x286
How about aussie girls?
>>
>>27459855
Aussie here, made me laugh.

Our girls here are pure trash ans fuck and drink since they are 13.
>>
>>27459863
IS THERE
NO SUCH THING
AS A PURE AUSSIE
THE
FUCK
>>
>>27457611
Are you from sweden? will i have better luck getting eurocunt as an ugly white male, will the chad swedish equivalent amog me
>>
>>27459701
It is basically my first time interacting with a girl, how the fuck should I know that? It's not like I'm drowning in pussy. I'm just a lonely guy who have never been appreciated in my whole life.

I'm also very shy so It is really hard for me to confront a girl just like that.
The thing I'm upset over is that she just didn't flat out tell me she wasn't interested or didn't like me. Don't go and tell me you want to be my friend and never speak to me ever again.

It's also not easy to speak to strangers in Sweden since everyone has this weird fucking mindset that they have to stay 2m away from eachother at all costs. You can't even bring up something that's negative about faggots either because then you get into a debate with some leftie cuck who needs to accept everyone or anything.

I hate this country and wish I was born in some other country far away from Sweden.
>>
>>27457611
nice Weiner mate
>>
>>27459855
Aussie girls are 100% trash
Aussie Asian girls are god tier tho, cause they speak good English and are qts, as in like 1st generation or a 2nd generation born
>>
File: 1459081016424.jpg (16 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1459081016424.jpg
16 KB, 221x246
>dkn man gar pa universitetet och alla ens kompisar man faktiskt skaffade har hoppat av, sa att det enda man gor ar att att sitta hemma och skitposta
jag onskar att jag var en javla normie men vad fan ska man gora? ga pa sociala tillstallningar sjalv? det kommer ju sluta bra osv.
>>
Nagon som vill bli min flickvann eller pojkvann? Ar neet sa flyttar in till dig och lagar mat/stadar/ger dig min kropp. som en butler med benefits
>>
fan blev hungrig
>>
kan ngn bjuda mig pa middag i stockholm? har inga pengar
>>
kom till vasteras, kara vanner

jag visar er runt
>>
>>27460492
varfor bor du da i stockholm om du inte har pengar
>>
>>27460528
min mamma bor har.
>>
File: relationships.jpg (146 KB, 1176x262) Image search: [Google]
relationships.jpg
146 KB, 1176x262
>>27459583
Unfortunately you can't wait a couple of weeks to build something up with women, you have to pursue something immediately or you'll just become a friend.
Pic related explains it really well.

>>27459897
It's no big deal, we all have to learn from our mistakes. Just take the experience with you to the next girl.
It would probably also help to lurk around here for a while before you try again, r9k is a goldmine when it comes to learning how to interpret women.
>>
>>27460538
kan du inte be henne att slanga in en veva panerade kycklingbitar i ugnen?
>>
>>27460492
kolla kylen de finns sakert kottbullar dar
>>
>>27460588
>kan du inte be henne att slanga in en veva panerade kycklingbitar i ugnen?
nej.

>>27460616
nej.
>>
File: 1435529730921.jpg (57 KB, 366x328) Image search: [Google]
1435529730921.jpg
57 KB, 366x328
>>27459882
Abbos m8
>>
>>27459583
>"Heeej heeeeej, krooona taqck".
hahahah fan lugna dig. Ziggisarna e inte de varsta. Svartskalle har, tro mig, finns sa mycket varre. Fy fan, sa trott pa alla svartskallar, varfor kan inte jag fa vara den enda? Jag lovar at skota mig, jag lamnade mitt hemland for att slippa alla andra babbar.
>>
>>27460618
ater flyktingarna upp din mat eller saknar du tillrackligt med snall gosse-poang?
>>
>>27460642
probably bade och.
>>
>>27459889
Standards are high here in just about every way.
Not op (and I think I've seen that picture before, or something very similar).
>>27459583
>beggar
>be me, social anxiety and the lot
>haven't spoken to anyone in months
>always shop at Lidl because I feel worse around people I respect well
>ignore beggar as usual
>someone makes a disgruntled noise behind me
>turn head and there's a lady in her 40's
>since I've now made eyecontact she explains herself
>"it's just these damn Roma, sitting there like they can't do anything"
>first time I've spoken to someone in a long time, so since I have to clear my throat. (making me seem uptight about this shit)
>"well it's hard to get a job, I've tried and I'm a B.A. Not sure how someone could get a job if they're not even highschool graduates"
>she says "oh really, well maybe you can't get a job because they're coming here and taking them from you."
>"they're certainly not that poor because you see them driving their minivans with their 8 kids to citygross (supermarket)"
>I've never seen that so I say that I haven't
>"I work for social security, I see a lot of their declarations and they buy gas, pretty much no other people in their economic class buys that much gas"
>"trust me, we're better off without em, vote SvP. or at the very least SD"
>concede that she's obviously more experienced with this, compliments how I'm a smart dude and we separate
Most un-PC person I've met in my life. Made me consider a lot of things. I don't have any experience with anyone other than swedes really. The tide of immigrants was on my tail all the way. And things have gotten a lot worse in every school I've went to. Enough that my younger brother changed secondary school. So shit, I don't know what to vote really (now that it's looking like parties will be opposed immigration to some degree next election). I'm looking at what people who live close to immigrants vote for and they're largely opposed. Far more than average.
>>
>>27460576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

That image would be accurate if women didn't know exactly what the fuck they're doing. All the women in this video admit it. They're completely aware of the whole "orbiter" dynamic.
>>
>>27460618
kolla sverigetraden om nan kan swisha till dig
>>
>>27460618
Hur mycket?
>>
>>27460492
var i stockholm bor du?
>>
File: 1409670494944.png (119 KB, 594x578) Image search: [Google]
1409670494944.png
119 KB, 594x578
>>27460636
varfor skulle svartingar vara ett problem? det ar inte sa att man behover interagera med dem? romerna ska dock alltid sitta ivagen och forsoka guilt-tripa sig till lite pengar med sina familjefoton osv.

>>27460657
kanslan nar man har samlat mycket snall gosse-poang nog att fa titta pa anime i fastman-stugan.
kanns bra mannen
>>
>>27460725
aaa nej, syftade pa araberna i fororterna. skiter i svartingarna, de e bara ghetto negrerna som e jobbiga bland dem, men fan nastan varenda javla arab/turk e ett svin.
>>
>>27460657
Du kan nog fa forsorjningsstod. Vi svenskar brukar inte veta vad som galler sa jag bara sager det. Rattsa mycket pengar per manad.
>>
>>27460733
grejen ar att miljonprogrammen ar praktiskt taget koncentrationslager. de ar inte lika restriktiva som de klassiska gamla tyska slumomradena dock. grejen ar att de skapar mojligheten att ta avstand, geografiskt sett, fran mussarna. en del av dem aventyrar sig ju ut ur omradena men de allra flesta gor inte det. sen ju mer civiliserade eller utbildade de ar ju storre chans ar det att de bor i rikare eller dyrare omraden. da kan man undvika de allra flesta av migranterna. modern hogerpolitik, kompis.

detta haller ju inte till 100 procent och de ganger man faktiskt behover ta del av de nytillkomna kulturutskotten sa haller jag med om att babbarna ar den jobbigaste gruppen manniskor. jag fattar inte varfor de ska vara sa hogljudda. de ska alltid sitta och skrika pa tag och sparvagnar. klassiskt att de kor musik genom mobilhogtalarna ocksa.
>>
Sweden needs to man up. I know I sound like a feminist by blaming men for the woman problem but you guys really do need to grow balls, put your foot down and demand that the hoes get their shit together or they'll continue getting raped by Ahmed and pretending that this makes them progressive.
>>
>>27460948
i cant do that because i live with my mom and cant get a job
>>
File: britswed.jpg (76 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
britswed.jpg
76 KB, 400x320
>>27457611
>Damn , I hate Swedish girls . Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying. The only thing they care about is themselves and their fucking "happiness" which means a rope from a stoners cock or even a trip into the ghetto. I actually like the terrorists for the killing the normies. Sieg fucking heil.

I know that feel sven, the problem is that their fathers did an absolutely horrendous job of raising them. Even in Sverige a woman could turn out alright with proper paternal guideance
>>
>>27460878
haller med dig till viss del. Sjalv blir jag bara forbannad for att jag vet att deras skitiga beteende kommer att paverka folks syn pa mig eftersom jag sjalv e en babbe, och om det inte gor det betyder det att sverige kommer att fortsatta ta in en massa araber och skit. Helt arligt, vill bara ha ett lugnt jakla liv fri fran araber och turkar och vanster folk.
>>
File: 1407767563270.png (53 KB, 320x153) Image search: [Google]
1407767563270.png
53 KB, 320x153
norge hijack lol
>dfn du ikkje har ein kjaereste
>>
>Fantasize that women outside the US are better and more pure
>read this thread

J-japanese girls are at least good, right?
>>
File: 1444200150687.png (18 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1444200150687.png
18 KB, 576x422
>>27461069
>kanslan nar man hade sin /ensomgaller/ pa gang men man sabbade allt
>>
>>27461092

Not really, Japanese women are a meme. Sure they are less lutty and degenerate, but they are extremely bitchy and emasculating.

Get yourself a nice negress and put her in her place
>>
>>27461092
yeah dude and they're really into shy awkward guys just like your japanese animes
>>
>>27461092
What makes them bad is that they're women. There's good women though. Keep looking, it's as rare as a four leaf clover but they're not impossible to find.
>>
>>27457611
this is old /SvT/ pasta

>>>/int/57007058
>>
>>27457611

>Mfw when I can speak Dutch/Chinese/Arabic/German but still can't understand Swedish and participate in this thread
>>
>>27460674
You have to count in the women's ego when you watch the video. Women will claim that guys like them because it makes them come off as valueable.
If the reporter had made it seem like a bad thing, they would instead have claimed that the guys weren't interested.

Either way, I think we can agree that women are manipulative fucks.
>>
>>27461158
>svt
>Grundlurad av normalbogar
REEEEEE
>>
Question: I have a relative who got into a domestic partnership with a man decades ago from Sweden anyways she asked me if I wanted to move with them this summer but I have a question

Effeminate, black, small tits gay boy; memes aside how the fuck would I be treated?

Also Swedish women I've met around my age are pretty interesting, they are like Norwegian and German women in that they are very much career chasing go getters they have drive the men I see them with usually match that drive and wish to foster further progress or are so different than them that they fall head over heels (artists, skaters, rappers, dancers, etc....)

Just give them something different and don't be picky honestly. Though I might just be deal with the kind of European women that make it to NYC, maybe they are different than the women who stay in their hone countries.
>>
File: 1446401914467.jpg (22 KB, 247x242) Image search: [Google]
1446401914467.jpg
22 KB, 247x242
>>27461177
maybe your arabic is just a little rusty
>>
>>27461306
well played.
dssdew845
>>
File: bert.jpg (109 KB, 932x740) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
109 KB, 932x740
>>27461232
>Swedish women
>Career chasing
Where the hell did you find these women?
Only 1/10 of the swedish women I know actually pursue a career, the rest just party hard and look for a beta provider once their looks start fading.
>>
>>27461232
Yeah women who travel alone are usually go getters. As for anyone who does real traveling honestly.

I'd say in certain places you'd be a status symbol. I don't think your chances are worse here. But it's hard to tell. You're rare so you have exotic appeal at least.
>>
>>27461473
im not him but nearly every girl in uni want some kind of career, given that it's not a retarded field.
>>
>>27461092
>fantasize about women outside US
>pick possibly the most feminist, leftist, cucked country in the world as the one whose women you're gonna fantasize about.
>>
>>27461232

It's difficult to say. There's a broad range between people like always. Stockholm is almost full of people listening to Avicci and likes exclusive stuff like Stureplan, with no interest in culture e.t.c. On the other side, there's Goteborg which got a broader scene in the sense of cultural spectrum. Don't really know what to say more.

>T. Hipster rawfoodeater.
>>
>>27461473
NYC/LA
>>27461540
>>27461613
Thanks for the advice, I'm not expecting much. Honestly I feel like Stockholm will feel like a town compare to NYC, but hopefully I can get a date with a guy who isn't part of a scene of some sort.
>>
File: 1317907809730.jpg (161 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1317907809730.jpg
161 KB, 800x640
>>27461473
>this

So true.
However many women want to pursue a career.
The only issue seems to be that most of them are too incompetent and lack a passion for some profession.

They end up working as clerks in department stores, or relying on beta providers.

They've been drinking every week since they were 14, and it gets very noticeable after they pass the age of 25-26.

They believe their professional career have not yet begun.
But the end up with children before 30, keeping the job at the local Ica grocery store.

Some may have the luck to become receptionists, assistants, or doing some other simplistic work.

Anyone who is competent enough to make it to uni finds a partner while studying, and a close group of friends.

The groups don't want more members, and the girls are occupied anyway.

So the ones who make it will be unavailable.
You're left with going out drinking for trash girls with no future, or browsing tinder hoping for some single girl with an iq above 85.
>>
>>27461936
Top kek

>T. Bittra Bosse.
>>
>>27459583
Which country my northern brother?
>>
>>27460492
Skaffa ett javla jobb din arbetsskygga javel.
>>
>>27460034
Ja, det er slik man blir en stor normie
>>
File: 0d2[1].jpg (20 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
0d2[1].jpg
20 KB, 600x601
>>27459583
Du vet att du gor allt fel va?
Basta sattet att forstora nagot ar att "erkanna din karlek".

Det ar en red flagg for typ alla tjejer.
>>
>>27462589
Vad ska man gora da? Visste inte vad jag skulle gora imed att jag ar en san javla beta sa det inte ar sant. Fragade om hon ville hanga med ut och kolla pa bio och annan skit, det varkade ju inte funka det heller.
>>
>>27460576
The only issue is that ALL men are pursuing a romantic relationship.

If and only if at least one of these conditions are fulfilled, a man will seek friendship.
>He is gay
>He is in a relationship (Not all people are committed, but it's what you should assume without further knowledge/observation)
>There is no men available for friendship.
>He is related to you or your partner.

Otherwise he will be romantically interested.
If he is friendly and interested in you, and not just being polite.

If a man wants a camaraderie, he befriends other males.
>>
File: 1412634534453.jpg (19 KB, 340x346) Image search: [Google]
1412634534453.jpg
19 KB, 340x346
>>27462650
Fran borjan nar ni traffas sa maste du visa romantiskt intresse.
Gradvis over tid.

Vanta inte med att borja, men ga inte fran 0 till 100 som du gorde forut.

Var inte radd och lat det handa spontant.
Du kommer marka snabbt om tjejen inte ar intresserad.

Ga vidare da, ta henne ur ditt huvud.

Om det inte ar ratt i borjan sa kan jag saga att det inte kommer bli mer ratt over tid.

Ar du for radd for att gora nagot sa bara gor det.
Tank inte, fuck the police, ta ett djupt drag fran din joint, och bara gor det.
>>
>>27457611
Slynrovneger snalla
>>
ja broder fyfan, skams over mitt landsfolk, framfor allt qvinnorna.
>>
>>27459790
I've had pretty of good fortunes in Eastern Europe, if you know what I mean :^).

Something to do with Slavic guys being shit-tier and the girls top-tier.
>>
>>27457891
>Am I wrong fembots?
Nah
I'm a piece of shit but I stay away from all that normie shit. I'm also a semi germaphobe so idk how girls feel happy touching all those niggaz
>>
Most pioneers of society, the ones that invent and innovate, the ones that win Nobel prizes, tend to spend their lives working hard, I stead of lives filled with that primitive (psychologically) physical pleasure. They understand the concept of work now, reward after, and how pleasure can come from helping others, or from working hard to earn big, or from discovering something new. I wonder if these women can feel these "complex" forms of pleasure and reward, I hope so, currently we're diving into 1984, but with big sister
>>
File: HELL SEGER JUDE SVIN.png (614 KB, 994x493) Image search: [Google]
HELL SEGER JUDE SVIN.png
614 KB, 994x493
HELL FUCKING SEGER KAMRAT!

KAMPEN FORTSATTER!

SIEG HEIL!
>>
File: 2284748_1200_658.jpg (35 KB, 324x343) Image search: [Google]
2284748_1200_658.jpg
35 KB, 324x343
>>27462763
Are you implying that I want to bang all of my female friends including the insanely dumb and ugly ones?
>>
HELL SEGER KNULLA EN NEGER
>>
DENNA TRAAD TILLHOER NU SVERIGETRAADEN
>>
File: 1458869934651.png (430 KB, 401x557) Image search: [Google]
1458869934651.png
430 KB, 401x557
bild relaterad
>>
>>27467254
Kalla? Ser gammalt ut.
>>
>>27457611
>Degenerate fucking whores who just deceiving and lying.

Isn't that kind of talk legally considered rape in Sweden?
>>
>>27467596
Depends on who's listening.
>>
>>27457611
>swedish guy with a swedish flag
nazi detected /s

vote for SD and deport all feminazis to canada
>>
File: 1457050364196.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1457050364196.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>27457611
Your country gets to be the first example of the liberal disease in its final form.

You should be proud sven, your country's death will wake up the rest of the white european world.
>>
>>27467693
>SD
>deporting anybody

hehe
>>
>>27461232
No, stay out you disgusting cockroach
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.