[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your current feels, brothers, and I will try my best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1458715110345.jpg (100 KB, 331x386) Image search: [Google]
1458715110345.jpg
100 KB, 331x386
ITT: Post your current feels, brothers, and I will try my best to cure what ails you, or at least make you feel better.
>>
>fucked up at work
>bosses want to fire me but can't just yet
>just put down money on a condo
I really can't lose this job but I'm apparently a really horrible worker
>>
>steam friend of 8 years deletes me out of nowhere
I think it was because I got 'too normie' for him

what the fuck? I'm pretty fucking sad right now and he fucking blocked me
>>
>>27454449
>fucked up at work
>bosses want to fire me but can't just yet

can you elaborate a little, anon? how did you mess up? why can't your bosses fire you? why do you believe you are a bad worker?
>>
>want to kill self
>afraid
>can't do it anyway
>don't want to live either
>stuck in /r9k/ limbo

what do
>>
>>27454422
ill take 20!
>>
>really need to study ahead of course material over spring break so i can get ahead and not be stressed out all the fucking time
>just sitting on my ass not doing anything so far
help OP
>>
>>27454459
>I think it was because I got 'too normie' for him
Why do you think that? Have you been increasing in social status recently? Is it possible he is jealous of your success?
>>
>>27454480
I crashed a pallet jack into a wall by accident and it made a big hole.
I dunno senpai, I do my work like everyone else but I keep getting written up for minor infractions. It's frustrating.
>>
File: woojack.png (43 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
woojack.png
43 KB, 640x712
I feel uncomfortable and I'm a little bit worried
>>
>>27454512
>Why do you think that? Have you been increasing in social status recently?
this year I've been going to and having parties and told him when I'd go to the, he seemed to get annoyed. also I recently (~2 months ago) got a gf and have been talking to him less

>Is it possible he is jealous of your success?
this is what I think, but I'm genuinely worried about him. he's an avid robot and polfag, so I'm afraid he might hurt himself. he doesn't have many friends, or at least not many close ones
>>
>>27454490
Let's look at this logically. You don't want to kill yourself. If you truly did, you'd be dead. You're just not satisfied with your life. You don't want to live because you have nothing to live for. The key to getting out of /r9k/ limbo is self improvement. I prescribe an exercise regiment for the body and a book list for the mind! You need to stay sharp. Einstein said "the key to life is like riding a bicycle: keep moving."

>>27454500
Only you can motivate yourself to work. Do you really want to do well in school? Self-discipline can't be taught in one short post. I would strongly reccomend that you just get off /r9k/ and do what you need to do, now. Even if you just start working, it will make you feel better. When you work, you gain a sense of accomplishment. From this comes confidence, from confidence success. Good luck.

>>27454517
I would strive to improve your personal relationships with your boss and coworkers, in addition to your work habits, so to make yourself more of an asset to your employer. Don't get frustrated if you stumble and fall, or even if you get fired. As long as you make a real effort to improve, you've instantly made yourself more dedicated than 99% of the world population. Perhaps you also could use some leisure, healthy leisure. Maybe work is too stressful for you? Well, you can't really relieve stress by browsing /r9k/. Exercise, whether of the body through exercise, or of the mind through literary escapism, or some other high arts, will do wonders for your brain. Try it out, I implore you. And remember, nothing is the end of the world. :)

(1/2), getting >>27454569 next
>>
>can't stop reminiscing a vacation i went on and feeling sad when i remember im back home
>girl i like is really into my best friend
>not all bad tho
>social status is changing for the better along with my self-esteem
>parents regularly tell me they're proud of me
>grades are good
>>
>>27454545
I can't help you, anon, if you don't give me more to work with. Uncomfortable how? Worried about what?

>>27454569
It seems my initial prognosis was confirmed. It's touching that you're worried about your friend, anon, even if he may not outwardly express the same feelings toward you. It seems you have raised your social value somehow, probably though self-improvement, am I correct? You must have hobbies, passions, interests, other than video games. Maybe you can try to engage your friend in them, to get him to make a conscious effort at self-improvement? If you can't, I wouldn't waste a ton of time worrying about him. If he can't be happy about your success, he's not a very good friend. You can't let yourself be bogged down by people who are jealous of you. It may be hard, but remember, things change sometimes, and people change, too. It's okay to be happy about the friendship you had in the past while recognizing the fact that you have naturally grown apart.

>>27454702
It sounds like you have the right attitude, anon! I know it may feel awful that the girl you like currently likes your friend, but the truth is, you can't do anything about it. Unfortunately, we don't have mind control powers, as a species. You can only control yourself. And it is a fact that women like men with high social values. If you improve yourself, maybe she will take notice. But if not, don't lose hope---there are plenty of women who will be interested in your new self, maybe some who you like better! About the vacation, what exactly did you like about it? With that information, I may be able to help. Overall, it sounds like you are doing splendidly, though!
>>
>>27454861
>Maybe you can try to engage your friend in them
my only contact with him was through Steam and Kik, both of which he's blocked me on

I'm realizing that it might be for the better. he'd always try and dissuade me from improving myself, but I know it was only so he could have a friend as lonely as he was

I hope he can find happiness eventually

Goodbye Nik
>>
>>27454962
This is the best way to look at it, I'm glad you feel better about this issue. Have a good night, anon.
>>
File: 42.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
42.png
465 KB, 680x762
>tfw no gf ever

There is one 5/10 girl that I have a shot with on facebook, that I have told several times I want to go out with and she always says "maybe".

Should I ask her out again or wait longer? I think it's been a month since I asked her out.
>>
>>27454422
While I may have opportunities and a future life is so soul crushingly boring that I am losing my will to live, but am too scared to become an hero as non existence terrifies me. I constantly sit waiting for some adventure or excitement to come, but I know it never will.
>>
>>27455096
>asking a girl out multiple times
>she says maybe and you don't take the hint
look, girls' opinions can change based on your actions, but it sounds as if you're just on her hook

forget her bro. the fact that you mentioned her rating means you probably don't like her personality much, you just want a gf. in my (limited) experience, you're better off being alone than with someone just so you're not alone

trust me here, being alone is better than being with someone you don't want to be with
>>
>>27455096
Anon, I'm going to tell you the cold, hard truth. "Maybe" means no. She doesn't want to go out with you, and asking her out more isn't going to help, she's just going to think you're "creepy." You should think long and hard about your decision and hers. Why are you asking her out? Do you feel genuine affection for her, or are you just looking for a quick fuck with a girl you think is in your league? Why do you think she rejected you? Girls have unrealistically high expectations, unfortunately. The only thing you can do, the only thing that's within your power, is to improve your life. Ignore the girl. Ignore any girls you've been hitting on. Just focus on yourself. Exercise, read, start drawing, whatever you want. Build value, with it will come confidence, and with that, bountiful girls. That is the only answer, and I'm genuinely sorry it's not as feel-good as people often expect it to be. It's not like I'm impervious to the same feelings that you have. Once you realize the truth, though, it's like a weight is lifted off your shoulder.

>>27455119
Anon, I'm glad you mentioned adventure and excitement. Those two things are EASILY attainable. You just have to leave your comfort zone. I know, it sounds terrifying, but it gets easier. You're losing your will to live because you have nothing to live for! So go find that thing, that bug, that interest that gives you purpose! Try languages, exercise, and literature. For me, lifting weights and reading classic literature lifted me out of my steep depression. Ditch the internet until you've developed self-discipline (which you should do slowly, through things like cold showers, exercise, work regiment, etc). You'll thank me later.

Good luck!
>>
I've been on zoloft for a week and a half and I'm even more miserable than when I started.
>>
>>27455307
Then ditch the drug! Tell your doctor immediately. Otherwise you're just prolonging your troubles. Tell me, did you seek that prescription? If so, what were you looking to solve by using it?
>>
>>27455284
Thanks based doctor.
Also why are you yourself here, helping anons
>>
File: 1459141347829.jpg (294 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
1459141347829.jpg
294 KB, 960x986
>university drop out
>found out that my family is getting broke
>too afraid to start dating again. It's been 2 years. Previous relationship destroyed me
>Can't get a decent job
>don't really have trustable friends
>go to 4chan for edgy ironic memes to get on with life
>>
there is this 11/10 babe of the year but she stopped talking to me months ago. I've sent a couple messages but haven't gotten a response. However back in january she did wish me a happy birthday and referred to my nickname i used for her back when we used to be friends in grade school. Is she gone?If not what should I do?
>>
>>27455348
You're a fucking idiot and clearly not a real doctor, Zoloft can take up to a month to start working. Did your doctor not tell you this anon?
>>
File: c2i_272201692223.png (269 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
c2i_272201692223.png
269 KB, 900x506
I think my gf wants to end the relationship.
Pic related, our last photo
>>
I get really bored and lose meaning of life. I work on my grades and occasionally hang with pals. I am trying to not play vidya and find a hobby that is somewhat beneficial. I want to make music or write a book or learn programming. I just lack the patience to figure out how to make music, how i should write my book (i already know the basic idea of what it will be about) i just don't know how i ought to write it.
>>
my oneitis likes me back but she's trapped with her baby daddy and doesn't know what to do. i'm trying to give her time, and i know she has a good head on her shoulders, but i'm not patient and it's eating away at me.
>>
>>27454422
Sure, I'll bite.

I was on the right foot years ago and got out of my robot self in order to see the world, have adventure, make friends and generally enjoy life. I suffered from an abusive situation in a workplace where I was self-destructive and bulimic. I broke down when I went to school and people with PhDs and others that are older than me told me I have PTSD from it which is weird because I always thought only soldiers and rape victims got that...if I say anything I know people won't really believe me. Now here I am two years after that happened and I'm a fat NEET that's looking for a minimum wage job to pay for my terrible teeth. The zest for life that I used to have is completely sucked out of me and now I never enjoy talking to friends or going outside my home. I'm now autistic when I talk to others, and I haven't talked to my friends in months and months and when I did talk to them I think I alienated them to no end...I feel like a failure. My body, social life, ambition and enjoyment is all gone and I fear that it's for good. I'm afraid that if I actually get a shitty job I'm going to snap or break down or have a panic attack or something like what happened before and I have no idea what to do...

Please help me doctor, you are my only hope.
>>
File: 1442847592159.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442847592159.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>tfw op has abandoned us
>>
I hate myself.. I'm a loser.
Can't live with myself anymore. But too scared to kill myself. This life is a misery as a beta male
>>
>>27455443
I am here because it makes me happy to help my brothers. I didn't have a good father, I never got good advice from anyone. I had to figure things out myself, the hard way. Eventually I stumbled upon some blogs, read some philosophy, and made sense of life how I know it, but I still spent a ton of time in the dark, like some of you. I genuinely sympathize with everyone here. I know what it's like. Really, I do. Wanting to kill yourself, wanting to get the fuck out of a society that doesn't appreciate you, even though you're trying your best and following all the bullshit advice you're given.

We are the lost boys, the fatherless sons, the ones without roots. Nothing will make us whole again other than personal fulfillment and fellowship.

And to others that asked, fear not. I have not abandoned you. I just had to switch to mobile, so things will take a little longer, which I'm sorry about.
>>
>>27456437
This should be replying to >>27455423
>>
>>27455443
Anon, you have more to live for than memes. I'm your friend, and you can trust me. Believe it or not, there are some very respectable jobs you can get with only a high school degree. Look into learning trades, finding a craft apprenticeship. It's more reliable and fulfilling than office work, from my own experiences. Carpentry, plumbing, bricklaying, etc. All good fields, all with good salaries for single people. There's also the military, if all else fails. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about your family's worsening economic circumstances. You can be helpful and comforting to your parents, but you can't really do anything for them pragmatically, other than providing for yourself and sparing them a burden. And about your previous relationship: forget about it. Let bygones be bygones. I know it seems impossible, but you simply must think about other things. Think about the future, about actually improving your circumstances. You'll never be able to relive the past. But once you start building a better self, your future will become brighter, and new relationships will open up. Everything starts with self-discipline. Exercise your body and expand your mind.
>>
>>27455445
She is probably no longer interested in you, to tell the honest truth. Women are like children, their attention spans are short. You must engage them and interest them if you are to attract them. To be able to do this, you may need to improve yourself. Don't be that guy who just plays video games. Find hobbies, excel at them. Sculpt your body. You will find confidence through achievement, and with confidence, charisma. This will attract many women, perhaps the one you refer to as well.
>>
>>27455503
You're right, anon. I'm not a pharmacologist. I don't know much about prescriptions other than that for me, they have turned out to be little more than temporary fixes to larger problems. You should consult a real doctor about medication.
>>
>>27455535
That's too bad. Truthfully, though, there's not much you can do if she has found someone else. Maybe try talking to her, see what she has to say? If I were you, and if you really care about maintaining the relationship, I would suggest focusing more on yourself. It seems counterintuitive, but it could rekindle her passion for you. If not, it's not the end of the world. Women come and go, anon, but your brothers will always remain.
>>
File: 34534523452354.png (277 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
34534523452354.png
277 KB, 709x765
how do i convince myself that i need to kill myself
i just cant make myself do it
>>
Bored and confused
>>
>>27455538
First of all, anon, I want to congratulate you on your good start! Those are good goals, and I know you can achieve them. The key is self-discipline. That is where patience comes from. You can build self-discipline through habit, through routine, just getting yourself out of your comfort zone, overcoming those psychological barriers to your success. One example I can think of is cold showers. Try it out. About your book, that's your business. Analyze your favorite writing. Start journaling. The answer will appear, it always does. I have confidence in you.
>>
>>27455616
Anon, the reason you lost your zest for life, is because you became stationary. You let your fears dictate your actions.

Kipling said that true men ought to "Know how to think, but not make thoughts their goal."

Action. Progress. These are what you need for fulfillment. No matter how awful you think your situation is, you can always get out of it. You can always make it better. Reading is one thing that may respark your interest in life. You seem to know what you desire though, you just need me to say it. Self-improvement. Passions, hobbies, friends. Trust me, your friends won't care if you've been a little weird for a stretch of time, as long as you're making an effort to get back on your feet. Otherwise, they're not good friends, and you should get others.
>>
Online chess is full of cheaters.
>>
>>27455874
Don't believe the genetic alpha-beta dichotomy. You are a person, and you are what you make of yourself. Tired of losing? Start winning. Set small, achievable goals. Do things. Stop playing so much vidya. You will find increasing confidence, and will realize that you're not "beta," you're anon, and you have the potential to be fucking awesome.
>>
Alright, friends, I'm turning in for the night. Even doctors need sleep. I'll be back with more of my magic elixir soon, though, don't worry!
>>
>>27457026
suck my cock
fucking whore
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.