[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi im kev from atl, i am an honest black man with a bbc, i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kev.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
hi im kev from atl, i am an honest black man with a bbc, i just need a simple girl to love me for who i am, i have lot of things to offer emotionally
>>
what race of woman would you rather have?
>>
>>27451763

i love white women, black women hate me and cant stand me, they are barking at me, my mum and sis and aunties and gramma and every single girl i ever approached...i dont want to be judged as bbc guy like some white women judged me through my dick hey i dont mind if she is a bit overweight or something but no black or mexicans and asian girls
>>
>>27451739
>>27451818
Is this your first time in /r9k/? I can't see how you would have luck here? Anyways how's your game? Do you talk to any white girls?
>>
>>27451881

my second time, i was here yesterday, i have been frequent in po and toy before and people on soc ignored me, hated on me and sent me here

i am talking and my game is to approach them in the street, or market and sing them
>>
>>27451739
I can be ur gf
I'm a guy btw
>>
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
If I had any kind of skill in photoshop I would put this guy's hair on you. You could pull it off spectacularly.
>>
>>27451818
>i love white women
I. AM. SHOCKED!!
>>
well only white girls are willing to talk to me at least they are smiling at me but i have no luck in relationship see they are lookin for lust not love
>>
>>27451818
Why Asians tho, kevbro?
>>
>>27451925
Fag pls go

>>27451921
>i am talking and my game is to approach them in the street, or market and sing them

WAAAAOOOOHHHHH you want to approach them by singing to them? Even I'm not that autistic. I'm harder to cold approach, but all you have to do is day hi and introduce yourself . Make a few jokes and try to get a conversation to know if they have something in common with you. ask for their number if they seem interested. If they say no, move the fuck on. If yes, juz b ursev and ask for a date a day later or something. What are your interest anyways?
>>
>>27451739
This is why you never post your pic on 4chan. People will steal it for their stale pasta
>>
>>27452027

no i am already approaching girls but no luck, they all think its funny and thats it, cute or whatever, when i ask them to be in a relationship they get cold and few of them asked me to fuck them only but no man i dont want that, i cant have sex with a girl if i dont love her, and i mean it

my interests are singing and old cars
>>
>>27451818
No one from atl says "mum". Get the fuck outta here britbong
>>
>>27452026

asian girls are ugly to me, im 1/4 asian as well man u dont wanna see my nana she is korean
>>
>>27452093
>r, when i ask them to be in a relationship they get cold and few of them asked me to fuck them only but no man i dont want that

Wow, that's some progress. At least they think you're attractive. You're probably going the wrong places idk. Have you tried going to places that interest you? Car/music/toy conventions? Or maybe work or church. Should be a good place to get decent women
>>
i think they were just chasers .. i am going to car shows, concerts but theres always at least one guy whos hotter than me, imho im not the good lookin one, and i cant express myself in just a few minutes of introduction
problem with me is you really have to know me to see who i am and people especially girls dont have time fo that
>>
>>27452424
Well, you're not awful looking desu .
You look alright for a chubby black dude. But still, if you like to sing, you can join a church choir and try your luck with women there. Can you sing well by the way? Black chicks like a nigga that can sing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.