[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>baka desu senpai >just lift bro >i have a gf but i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: r9k2016.png (415 KB, 1098x558) Image search: [Google]
r9k2016.png
415 KB, 1098x558
>baka desu senpai
>just lift bro
>i have a gf but i'm still a robot
>y white guys be beta af
>why don't you use tinder
>is this rich and famous guy who has a wife a robot?
>why don't you lift bro
>just go on tinder
>check out today's latest dank memes
>why don't you lift
>tfw haven't had sex for 2 months
>non-virgin tripfag appreciation thread
>hey check out what this tripfag did
>guys it's really important that this tripfag gets all of our attention (350 replies)
>this non-virgin camwhore is the new queen of /r9k/
>just go on tinder bro
>why don't you lift bro
>>
Welcome back to r9k. Here are today's threads:

>how do I bang the wimmenz
>how come this [factually wrong statement] is sooo true?
>fembot feels tfw no bf
>good morning wagecuck
>how many wimmenz did you bang?
>ITT post your boyish-looking no-tits dream girls
>stop with the poI memes you guise
>who else bern 420 lmao
>just go out and talk to girls how hard can it be
>we wuz 2000s kids
>>
File: 1a.png (33 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
33 KB, 295x171
>>27436493
*Message recorded at 15:48*
Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary, I just wanted to call you to inform you on a few things to keep you updated on what's going on. I just got word from the DM that the quarterly report you're working on had it's due date pushed back two days, so you have more time to work on that. I know you've been stressing out on that. I also wanted to call you to let you know that the microwave in break room 3 has a problem with it's magnetron or something... it starts making a weird smell after being used for a while, so uh, if you need to use it, make sure that you only use it for like 30 seconds or less. It might be a few days before the Boss gets around to replacing it. You know how he is about spending... That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you updated on how things are going in our department as well. I can't believe I got moved to the other side of the building... Anyway, I've gotta get going. These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right? I'll talk to you after work.
*message ended at 15:53*
>>
>>27436777
What did this mean?
>>
>>27436493
Bump
Jjgfttghuhhhg
>>
File: 1458685767753.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1458685767753.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
The worst of /r9k/ are the fembot feels (yes people are baited for this meme)

>tfw no chad to cumdump me
>tfw my bf is <insert random stuff>
>tfw big dick is a meme, etc

wtf these people don't have idea what is a robot.
>>
>>27436493
Have you tried crying about it faggot?
>>
>>27436493
Who knows what happened to the board, but it happened... What can we do? There's no such thing as a feels thread anymore. normies take our home, but they do not let us inside their circles, why?
>>
>>27438185

Have you tried taking your trap dickpics elsewhere and getting the hell out this board?

You literally have the entire planet and internet to parade around and you cant leave us alone under one fucking rock
>>
>>27438278
I said....have you tried crying about it faggot?
>>
>>27436493
>>27436752
>>27438147

I've started browsing this board less and less now that it's become normie central. I saw only one thread yesterday that didn't seem like a normie thread and it wasn't even that interesting it was just about pissing in the sink.

Gues I'll just live on /pol/ now.
>>
>>27437608
I think it's a thinly-veiled wagecuck post
>>
>>27436493
>baka desu senpai

Kill yourself. Original comment.
>>
>>27438403
I think it's supposed to be s.m.h t.b.h. f.a.m but the robot messes with it
op should kill himself regardless though
this isn't nigger twitter
>>
>>27438296

>"H-hey b-buddy put that gun down. You don't have to go down this route."

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
>>
>>27438403
That niggerspeak is horrible cancer
>>
>>27436493
You guys need to stop giving normies attention.
>>
Probably only about 10% of threads, at most, have anime pics in the OP.
And only 40%, at most, have wojak or pepe in the OP.

Truly normie central.
>>
>>27440379
Most threads with Pepe are normalfaggotry and a large part of the ones with anime too.
>>
>>27436752
you forgot
>Is 6 inches good enough
>post pics of our current 14 year old youtube obession
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.