[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >18 years old >5'2 feet tall >3 inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13
File: only_in_my_dreams.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
only_in_my_dreams.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>be me
>18 years old
>5'2 feet tall
>3 inch dick
>probably infertile, only ever had precum
>pale
>baby face

Right throughout puberty I told my parents that there was something wrong with me. I told them I needed growth hormones or testosterone, and they both laughed at me. Now my puberty is nearly over and I am a fail of a man. With this body of mine, no girl will ever take me seriously and even if they did, I probably wouldn't be physically able to have sex.
>>
>>27416623
Kill them and then kill yourself. It's the only sensible thing to do.
>>
>>27416623
Holy shit you're 5ft2?
Please post face pic
>>
>>27416643
Post my face on 4chan where everyone will know me as the guy with a tiny dick? What could go wrong?
>>
your parents cucked you famalamalam, this also happened to a very close friend of mine, when he was 14 he used to borrow money from people to buy growth hormones and is now 5'7". To this day he says that if it weren't for his friend's money he would be below 5 feet. Even his long term doctor admits that
>>
Dude , take those hormones , fuck your parents , start exercising and shit , if the life is unfair on you then you have nothing to lose right ? At least try to make something change , and if it changes take revenge from life itself , dont be a pussy and kill yourself faggot
>>
Do you look girly? When life gives you lemons, man.
>>
>>27416667
I want to see what your hormone imbalance has done to your face, considering you say you have a baby face

But yeah that suck mans, being that short as a male is suicide
>>
If you have a babyface try being a trap.

Postface pls
>>
Just do a Danny Devito on it
>>
>>27416623
I think you're intersex, get a chromosome test.
>>
Go See a doc, it's not too Late
>>
>>27416758
>>27416765
I'm still too scared to post my face, but it's feminine af. The only masculine quality entire face is my nose. But even then, when I had long hair, I got gendered as a girl almost every day.
>>27416790
Is it possible I have gone so long without knowing? Fml
>>
File: christmas party 04.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
christmas party 04.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>5ft 2

step aside lanklet, i'm fucking 4ft 11, life is goddamn hell

>inb4 but you are handsome!

doesn't matter, I'm literally not even 5ft tall, girls who are taller than me are considered midgets. i am 1 inch away from being a certified dwarf, but i look like a normal dude so everybody just sees me as a fucking pathetic little cuck rather than somebody with a disability, holy shit i'd kill to even be 5ft 2 how fucking pathetic is that?

i once did a test where i used my face on tinder but claimed to be 6'1 tall, got hundreds of fucking matches in a matter of days... if i put 5'2 (yeah i lie, wouldn't you?) literally fucking 0 (ZERO) matches, what the fuck is that about? god damn there are 10 year old kids taller than me, i will never be seen as an adult as long as i live. if i lifted people would just look at me and think i'm some freak lad or something, why the FCUK was i born into the shit little body
>>
>>27416878
Wow I'm really sorry to hear that. On the plus side you look like a very happy guy, and fun to be around. And like you said, your face is very attractive.
>>
>>27416878
holy shit you're actually 4ft11?
as a male that is just suicide, I'm so sorry

Like normally I'm the first to make manlet hate threads, but that is just ridiculous
I'm sorry
>>
>>27416878
5'2" guy here. im sorry anon.

i already quit trying to make friends and have gf. all im doing is going to uni so i can get my degree. lets focus on being successful, manletbro.
>>
>>27416878
Poor guy in that pic. He's laughing but surely he knows that HE is the joke. People aren't laughing at her or the height difference. They're laughing at HIM and how short he is.
>>
>>27416878
>1 inch away from being a certified dwarf
Bad luck, bro. Better to be the tallest dwarf than the shortest human.
>>
>>27417036
you can just see her body recoiling from the very implication of the thought of his impregnating her

it's like a dude posing next to a rotting carcass for a laugh
>>
>>27417005
i have to pretend to be, all the time, literally the second i show a glimpse of sadness or frustration, people IMMEDIATELY start with the 'small man syndrome' bullshit

>>27417009
yeah, tell me about it, complete anomoly too, my father is 5'10, mother 5'4, what the FUCK happened

>>27417011
i've tried, i suit up and go to a party and try hard as fuck to be happy, but literally almost every word spoken to me is a height joke or how i look like a kid, fucking the worst is when people pretend to wish they were as short as me, like fuck off you condescending cunt you know full well my size is a death sentence in modern society

>>27417036
exactly, that's what's so annoying, i was just trying to have a laugh but she just kept ON and ON about how i was perfect height to suck tits, i saw that as a flirt and when i tried to hit on her she backed off and literally laughed in my face
>>
>>27417336
When did you stop growing
>>
>>27417336
fucking normie cunts man. they spew all this "all women are beautiful!" meme all over heir facebook and twitter but when it comes to men they immediate
ely do a heel face turn
>>
>>27417383
have no idea, maybe 15? goddamn don't even get me started on high school anon, i weighed like 80lbs at most so chad bullies could literally pick me up and throw me into the pond with one hand
>>
File: 1313250224137.jpg (551 KB, 704x1082) Image search: [Google]
1313250224137.jpg
551 KB, 704x1082
>>27417336
Shit, I didn't realise that was actually you in the picture. You got good facial asthetics, bro. Life is cruel.
How are your beard genes? Can you grow a great big dwarven beard?

There's a theory I'd like tested.
>>
File: 794614646464654.png (20 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
794614646464654.png
20 KB, 450x420
>tfw I was going to have growth hormones injected at 11
>doc told me I would be either 5'10 or 5'11 as an adult, if I took them
>mom said it was unnatural, and convinced 11 year old me not to have them, because it's all about "personality," even though my Dad wanted the best for me
>agree and we tell the doc not to treat me
>fast forward a couple of years, and I'm now 5'5 and 3/4ths (yes, I'm counting the fourths, faggot) at 21

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>27417491
fuck society. just quit it.
>>
Fuck it I've decided to just start trapping. Life has already fucked me over and I can never have children anyway, so I might as well get money off of camwhoring.
>>
>>27417491
How were the hormones even an option? How does that come up in the first place? Did your father ask for them?

Also, who knows if they would have made you properly taller. You could have wound up 5'11" but with serious bone problems.
>>
>>27417549
>Fuck it I've decided to just start trapping. Life has already fucked me over and I can never have children anyway, so I might as well get money off of camwhoring.
Don't do it!
>>
>>27417569
What have I got to lose anon? I can barely even call myself male.
>>
>>27417587
>What have I got to lose anon?
dignity. imagine what your parents would think of you
>>
I wish i knew about this hormone shit as a early teen.
Does it give good beard, dick, jaw and height? Why the fuck is this not known and given to all boys
>>
>>27417615
t. Person who doesn't know true loneliness.
>>
>>27417617
they gotta keep the chads having advantages somehow
>>
>>27417633
He's right. You've got to cling to what little pride and dignity you can.
>>
>>27417615
And why the hell should I care about what my parents think? I resent them, they are responsible for this. I could have been a normal male if they took me to the doctor, instead they made fun of me for asking.

And as for dignity, I already have none. Does a short man with no functioning penis, and a face that looks like a girl, have any dignity at all?
>>
>>27417633
i'm a manlet too tho 5'4. but i'd never resort to trapping desu. and i'm pretty lonely.

i'm just trying to talk OP out of it. he'll feel gay as fuck.
>>
>>27417666
nice satan trips.

seems like I can't talk you out of this... you should start camwhoring soon, might as well milk your looks as much as you can; your cuteness won't last forever.
>>
>>27417617
It really should be mandatory, especially with all the xenoestrogens in our food. Kids are going to need it for balance more than anything else.
>>
>>27417491
I think mothers screw over their sons because they are incapable of seeing them as potentially sexual beings who will one day have to find a mate, because of this they tend to forget what is important for a man to have or look like.
>>
>>27416878
What do you do for a job? Syuw
>>
>>27417666
take estrogen and become a hot trap

get going on those sissy hipno vids :)
>>
>>27417714
They probably think the kid is automatically destined to grow up looking like the father, anyway. Possible taller and more attractive.
I wonder if an ugly parent ever blame themselves when they have a child and it comes out uglier than the more attractive parent. Do they see what happened and realise it was their own genetics that dragged the child down?
>>
>>27417413
shit i sort of feel your pain. i was a late as hell bloomer, didn't hit puberty until 16, so i hovered around 5 foot up until a little ways into junior year of high school. looking like a literal child in a high school is pure torture.

if it makes you feel any better it's extremely hard to shake the mentality once you experience it for a while, even if you do get taller. i'm 5'9 now at 21 and look fairly close to my age, but i still feel self conscious when in public doing "adult" things like going grocery shopping because i haven't quite gotten rid of that image of myself as small childlike.
>>
>>27416878
>>27417336
holy shit man! this is me too!

im 5'4 and ive been picked on my entire life because of it. that you mentioned small man syndrome is so fucking true. i have to literally NEVER get visibly angry or upset otherwise people immediately say "hahaha look hes all mad. short man syndrome!" its fucking bullshit. i dont fucking say to people haha fat person syndrome or nigger syndrome. but its fine to shit on me to my face? wow thanks.

if youre short you are constantly judged. walk into a room and straight away people make assumptions... oh hes short? must have a tiny dick too. you are instantly put on a lower rung and have to work harder to be respected. i go to a pub and instantly every woman in there is like "hes too short. probably has a micro penis" and yiu have to work that bit harder to even get noticed.

then comes all the bullshit randomly when you least expect it. pass something to someone "oh anon you have tiny hands. what shoe size are you? here hold up your hand to mine hahaha" and all the rest.

the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that being born in 21st century western hemisphere means i at least have a chance at a normal life. if i was in a third world country or some earlier time period my stature would fuck me over even more.

sigh. but the short man syndrome comments are the worst. people tell me now that im emotionless and barely react to anything. yeah well thats b3cause for 29 fucking years ive not been able to react normally without some cunt laughing off my problems and disagreements like they were vapid and banal with "oh thats just short man syndrome" fuck you im allowed to be angry.

bunch of tossers. hope they get blown up by an allahu snackbar in their posh fucking wine bars with all the other chads and stacies.
>>
File: 1405292098203.jpg (222 KB, 1278x880) Image search: [Google]
1405292098203.jpg
222 KB, 1278x880
>>27416623
You might have Messi disease

Your parents are fucking retarded, you should've started treatment long ago when you were a kid
>>
>>27417732
Can you link me some of those vids?
>>
>>27417714
Yes but i belive they dont do it intentionally. They can never understand things from male perspective, for them simply growing up equals free attention, people compliment and approach you, easy to get partners, just in general having everything handed to you. They think men have this too + even more becuase muh patriarchy. And it does not stop at your own mother, the school system, governent and everything is built on this.
>>
>>27417866
have you ever had any girl show romantic interest in you?
>>
>>27417491
you fucked up by listening to your mother in any aspect concerning yourself
always listen to your father

mothers just want to raise effeminate betas
>>
>>27417901

Messi isn't that short.
>>
>>27417925
are you cute enough to pass as a good trap?
if you wore makeup would you look good, honestly in your opinion?
>>
File: yuri.jpg (18 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
18 KB, 400x324
>>27416623
Yuri Gagarin was 5'2, fun fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 614x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 614x1230
>tfw 6'1
>tfw I wish I was shorter and more feminine looking

I mean I have some good advantages of being tall, but I wouldn't mind being shorter, just because I feel like I could get away with doing more fetish-related things
>>
>>27418089
Yes, he is.
Neuer is 6ft4.
Messi is very short.
>>
>>27418089
He isn't that short because he got treatment for his hormone problems

>>27418113
He's 5'7
>>
>>27418110
Do you really have to come shit post in this thread?
>>
>>27418150
I'm being serious, I really would like to be a manlet
>>
>>27417950
>They think men have this too + even more becuase muh patriarchy
The women men pay attention to have all that. And that's all that matters. The other 80% of men fall beneath notice. Their existence is null.
>>
>>27418094
OP has to seriously consider this. If you're going to trap, you've got to look good. It's not going to help anything if you wind up looking like a short man in a dress.
>>
>>27418110
You want to live your fetish? Permanently? No, you would just want to be short for an hour, maximum, at a time and then go back to normal.
>>
>>27418110
Its always the disgusting pokemon autist or other kind of retards who get good height or big dicks. Such a fucking waste. Have the most retarded friend and his dick is huge, he sent me a pic.
And yes im also counting being normie as a form of retardation
>>
>>27418174
Yeah but you don't see how in the context of this thread that's shit posting? I don't want to insult you or anything but you need to learn to check yourself and everything isn't about you so you don't need to throw your problems into every thread.
>>
>>27418094
>>27418209
I'll post my picture but only if you can convince me that I won't become a meme.
>>
>>27418103
Yes, but he was an Astronaut.
Being short is a andatory requirement for an Astronaut.

I somehow doubt most manlets are going to grow up to be Astronauts, or Jockeys.

Unless you do a job that requires you to be short, being a manlet is suicide tier
>>
>>27418306

Let's be honest, no one cares enough to make you a meme.
We just want to help you to decide whether you look good enough to trap
>>
You have 3 years to at least take some hormones before it's over for good.

START NOW, BEING SMALL IN BODY IS WORSE THAN BEING SMALL IN DICK
>>
>>27418306
I would be really, really careful about that, friendo.

Personally, I don't believe it to be worth the risk. I vote don't do it.
>>
>>27418312
*mandatory requirement
>>
>>27418033
>always listen to your father

It's kind of hard to listen to him if he was never within earshot
>>
>>27418306
Just blur out your eyes and any other feature like big moles+ background.
Nothing personal will be attached to the image and only way to make anything out of it is photoshopping in eyes or whatever, which at that point it becomes someone completely diffrent
>>
File: yoda talks to obi wan.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
yoda talks to obi wan.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>sick fetishists trying to convince OP to become a tranny
Jesus fucking Christ OP, these are the last people you should be listening to. Get a hold of yourself man.
>>
>>27418368
if you had a father around, then you should've asked him.
if you were raised by a single mother, then obviously you can't.

i'm referring to guys who have had both mother and father around
>>
>>27418306
It's genuinely the only way to judge if you're cute enough to pass as a trap.
We're not /b/ mate, we're all in the same boat here
>>
>>27416878
But at least your average size dick must look huge on you. Amirite?
>>
>>27416878
how tall was the girl btw?
she looks like a giant next to you
>>
>>27418306
are you going to post it then?
i really want to see if you could pass
>>
>>27417336
Fuck that bitch. She seems like she's tall for a girl, probably doesn't have too many dudes trying to hit it, so she's taking her frustrations out on you cause you're so short that not many girls are trying to hit it.

Fuck that bitch. I had a growth spurt late in life (about 18) and when I was partying in highschool I always got the "you look like you're 12" bullshit. Totally hated it. I'm 5'9 now but still remember those cunts. You're a fucking handsome dude as well which for some reason is killing me bro. I feel for you.

But if you get rich bitches will come. Just get rich bro.
>>
>>27418312
>being a manlet is suicide tier
Oh big fucking deal. Your short and don't have it as easy as many people who are not. So fucking what, it's hardly worth killing yourself over.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-51-14.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-51-14.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>27418341
>>27418378
>>27418456
>>27418594
Here you go. I was worried but then I realised I don't really care anymore. I just blurred out the eyes.

Maybe if I grow my hair and get HRT it could work.
>>
>>27418719
op do not become a tranny
>>
>>27416878
Well here's a guy who will never learn.

>under 150cm
Jesus fucking Christ :DDDDDDD
>>
>>27418719
You would look more like a drag queen than a trap.
>>
>>27418719
Transitioning to female is your best option here. Your growth plates are probably already fused, male hormones, HGH, neither would make you taller. Life as a man would be very difficult. Life as a trap is very doable, you're already halfway there.
>>
>>27418719
it could definitely work. It's a huge change but at this point you might as well have fun
>>
>>27418719
>those lips
>that soft skin
>eyebrows

I could see it working
>>
>>27418719
OP, TRUST ME.
You look really good.
You could 100% pass as a trap

I fucked a trap who looked very similar to you once. Trust me, you would look like a very attractive girl.
Your lips are fantastic, and your bone structure is great.

You would make a very sexy trap. If you want to do it and get HRT, then you should, because you are attractive and would be a great one
>>
File: cancel.png (246 KB, 345x429) Image search: [Google]
cancel.png
246 KB, 345x429
>>27418865
>>27418882
>>27418886
>>27418928
You people are sick fucks and I hope you experience a long and excruciating death for trying to coax somebody in a poor mental state into becoming a walking fetish. You degenerate freaks need to be purged for the good of mankind.
>>
>>27418719
Seriously, even if you just grew out your hair, and put on makeup, you would be a very attractive trap.

HRT is a bonus, but you don't even need it. I guess if you wanted breasts and a good ass, but you would be very good even without going on HRT.

You are lucky to have great lips, soft skin and a fantastic bone structure.
If you want to do it, I say do it, because you will look very attractive.
>>
>>27418968
Explain how he would be walking fetish?
He is living a shit life as a manlet.
It's not a meme, people treat short men as sub human.

Why should he have to live out his life as an outcast, when he could become a trap and live a great life?
He is very attractive, and you know yourself he could easily pass as a trap.

OP, if you want to do it, then you should. You would be a very hot trap
>>
>>27418719
You would look great as a trap, but still good looking as a man, too bad about the height and dick size else you would be drowning in pussy.
Trap or find girl with short guy fetish/ mommy gf or whatever you guys call it
seriouslt, you look great
>>
>>27418719
you're cute as fuck though :3 could definitely pass as a trap. And not all girls want tall, burly and bearded men. I think you're being too harsh on yourself - yeah, you're not the tallest guy and your face is pretty feminine, but it's still an attractive face.
>>
>>27416623
you are only 18, literally go to the doctor this week and explain you didnt properly go through puberty.
>>
>>27416878
>that face
>hundreds of matches

Did you go for fatties or what the fuck.
>>
>>27418719
OP, you are very attractive.
If you became a trap, you would be very sexy, and more importantly, 100% believable.

Being a manlet is suicide-tier, but becoming a trap your life would improve drastically, as well as making you feel better.
>>
>>27418865
>Life as a man would be very difficult
Bullshit. Life as barely-passable tranny would be significantly worse. Life as a passable tranny would be worse.
>>
>>27418719
I know all these delusional cunts here are trying to make you transition using HRT. Be careful OP, if it's not what you want you could end up ruining your life and killing yourself. Literally all you'd ever be to people is a fetish, you'd never find love.

Tbh your face is attractive and perhaps you will find a non shallow short girl who is okay with it all.
>>
>>27419015
>Explain how he would be walking fetish?
Look at >>27418928.
>I fucked a trap who looked very similar to you
>You would make a very sexy trap
People are only interested in traps for sexual purposes. He would be devoted his physical form that. He would devoting his life to that. A life that would only last about 10 years before he no longer looked good as a trap and instead started to look like a man in a dress, which is exactly what he would be.

You need to put reality before porn. You can't live porn.
>>
File: 1378999271323.jpg (85 KB, 679x574) Image search: [Google]
1378999271323.jpg
85 KB, 679x574
>>27419157
>perhaps you will find a non shallow girl
>>
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
>>27418968
This, don't listen to these degenerate fucks. Just opt out of society completely and become a gamma positive male, it doesn't matter how people view you if you don't view them at all.
>>
>>27418719
It's a shame you're not a fag. You could get literal infinite dick as a 5'2 twink looking like that
>>
>>27419015
Traps are a fetish, they are not really even people. No sane person should aspire to be such a thing. Life is hard but living as a crossdresser only to just commit suicide when you hit 30 is not a real answer. A proper, sane person does not want to just be wank-fuel for gayboys because some aspects of life are a bit harder for them than their peers. Believe it or not but not everything is about fucking and having people want to fuck you.
>>
>>27418719

If you are gay OP, you will find endless amounts of guys who are interested in you.
There is no need to become a trap if you're gay already, you are very attractive and would be comfortable in life.
>>
>>27416623

Cut off contact to your parents. They're at fault.
>>
>>27416623
>>18 years old
>>5'2 feet tall
>>3 inch dick

Well, FWIW, I had a friend like this in middle and high school. Looked like a little elf without the pointy ears, constantly took shit about it.

His dad was this ex-jock rent-a-cop that would get drunk and beat the fuck out of him. Some girls really liked him because he was funny and could draw, but he never really seemed interested.

Didn't see him much last two years of school because he went to a vocational HS since he figured college was out of the question...but he was talented as fuck, so that meant he ended up getting a job almost immediately after graduation.

>at a mall with my gf's latina roommate
>someone calls my name from behind me
>turn around
>tall, good-looking guy
>says "it is you! I wasn't sure for a moment..."
>complete blank
>gf's roommate is like, "introduce. us. NOW!"
>guy starts talking to me like an old friend
>all of the sudden it hits me
>actually do the family-relative-who-hasn't-seen-you-since-you-were-little thing of holding my hand out at his old height and saying, "Jack...?"
>dude has a solid inch on me now (I'm 6')
>got some muscle and dressing sharp
>fucking cool to see
>find out he had gotten insurance when he was hired
>went to see an endocrinologist as soon as he could
>they straightened his hormones out
>took off like a weed
>suddenly needed to shave
>voice dropped an octave
>he ended dating my gf's roommate for a while before she went back to Argentina
>he went off to hollywood to do special effects
>works with Tim Burton now
>get pics from him every now and then showing off bitching shit he's made
>guy was one of the few people that made school bearable for me
>feels good to see him making it

Sounds like your shit's all fucked up.

>See an endocrinologist as soon as possible
>Don't let your family cockblock you from living a better life
>>
>>27417011
>i already quit trying to make friends

Dude, women might be out of the picture, but being short doesn't you can't have friends, ffs.
>>
>>27419157
>implying short girls don't pair up with the tallest motherfuckers they can find as compensation
i don't want this poor kid to become a tranny degenerate or anything but come on man, you know as well as i do that he's fucked
>>
>>27417772

It's not necessarily always genetics. It could also be caused by their incompetence. Nutrition is a major factor.
>>
>>27419411
This bro, this. You can make it I believe in you OP, don't become a fucking trap, what is that bullshit? You really want to get fucked in the ass for the rest of your life? FUCK NO. YOU WANT TO DO THE ASS FUCKING. Fuck that ass bro, please.
>>
File: qtNQqyBh.jpg (63 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
qtNQqyBh.jpg
63 KB, 1024x638
Just become a trap senpai. It's your only hope.
>>
Go on hrt.
If your face isn't good just do a surgery or two.
It'll be worth it in the long run.

With that height and fucked up hormones you are done for as a male. Seriously.
>>
Seriously if you were 5'2 with a 7 inch dick you'd get laid but I have a 3 inch as well and am 6'1 so it looks hilarious on me. It's such a confidence killer I've already accepted my fate.
>>
>>27416623
OP you really do not want to listen to most of the people here. Consider the fact that most of them are either massive failures or no older than you and haven't a clue what the real adult world is actually like. When somebody tells you to become a "trap" you should stop listening to them then and there.
>>
>>27419748
>.
Well, do you have any better advice?
>>
>>27419411
>>Don't let your family cockblock you from living a better life

THIS.

Fucking hell, this one sentence just opened my eyes more than three years of therapy ever did. I don't need to accept or compromise with them, I just need to fucking move on.
>>
>>27419985
Go see a doctor about your obvious hormonal issues. Aside from that, doing nothing is better advice than becoming a monster.
>>
OP, if you're unhappy being a manlet, then be a trap.

Being a short male is suicide-tier, whereas being a short girl is literally the peak of living.

Every male wants a small girl to hold and protect
>>
Why has /r9k/ so obsessed with traps? I am confused as to why would you even consider the option, unless you're bi or something, but you haven't made any indication of that.
>>
>>27421218
Lurk moar. You won't like traps at first but it becomes an acquired taste.
>>
>>27421218
It's one of those things that started as a joke but then some people (the trannies and fetishists) come here and start thinking it was serious and pushing it for real.
Some traps are pretty hot and worthy fap bait. But goddamn it doesn't mean it's a legitimate lifestyle and that people should fuck up their own bodies.

I know OP is short but that doesn't mean he should turn himself into a girl. Even if few other people think it, he's still a man.
>>
>>27416623
just become a qt trap man its the only way

start taking hormones now to become a grill or you will be fucked forever
>>
>>27421352
I used to come here a lot more, but I realized reading the posts here was just fucking me up even more. Seems like it's gotten even worse since then, but at least the robot's finally back.

>acquired taste
I dunno man, I can understand 2D traps but 3D is a little too freaky for me.

>>27421389
Yeah, figured as much. I remember people used to >>>/lgbt/ stuff like this. Having an overlap between the /r9k/ and /lgbt/ userbases makes sense though.
>>
>>27419748
>>27421389
OP can't even use his penis (thus no sex) and he's infertile. His growth plates have probably sealed as well so male hormones wouldn't make him any taller.

At this point if he lives as a man he will probably kill himself (and would have no kids hence the point of living), but as a girl at least he can be cute and make a bit of money off of trapping. Also he'd be able to have sex, and the estrogen would turn him gay so at least he'd enjoy it.
>>
>>27418719
You could be fucking lesbians to your hearts content man.
>>
>>27421835
He said he was infertile, not impotent.
>>
>>27422120
How is someone with a 3 inch dick going to have sex? It would be pretty pathetic man (sorry OP)
>>
>>27422181
3" is enough to get in. He may not be able to try some of the more adventurous positons but he could get it into a vagina and cum from short thrusts or something.
There's a better way to put that but you get the gist.

3" is pretty short, yeah, but my finger is 3" long. It'll do the job.
>>
You could go to China or something. In Sichuan the average height is like 5'3 and there are tons of qts in the big cities. You won't get as much attention as a 6'2 chad but you'll do decent
>>
>>27416623
So, OP, are you going to try out being a trap.
You really are very attractive.
Your lips are amazingly hot, and your skin is already very soft.

You also have very feminine bone structure
>>
>>27421835

Estrogen doesn't make you gay you retard
>>
>>27422968
Thank you, and yes I am going to. I see no reason why not at this point, plus I do have bouts of gender dysphoria anyway. It will just take me about a year to get organised (money and to move out from my parent's house), and then I'll probably start.
>>
Get on girl hormones.
>>
>>27423486
I implore you to reconsider. Think about how that would work professionally.
>>
>>27416623
I want to fuck you, and so do hundreds/thousands of others on this board, if it makes you feel any better
>>
>>27424188
How would it affect me professionally?
>>
>>27424698
That's the kind of thing you need to think about.
>>
>>27424698
Don't listen to them OP.
They don't understand how it feels to be a manlet in this world.

You will be happier being a trap, being treated well for once.
Manlets of your height, as you will know, are treated like sub-human.

Do what is best for you, what will make you happier.
You are very attractive OP, and you will transition easily
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.