[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its funny how the more advanced the human race got, the weaker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 32575_110-1080x675.jpg (103 KB, 1080x675) Image search: [Google]
32575_110-1080x675.jpg
103 KB, 1080x675
Its funny how the more advanced the human race got, the weaker we got.

We cant eat raw meat
We cant drink water out of a pond without getting sick
No fur and soft feet so we depend on clothes and shoes
We are physically weaker

Now we have to work 40 hours a week to afford all these things our body depends on. It could be much simpler if we evolved into physically superior predators that can handle raw meat, cold, and can fight off other predators without the use of guns.

I want to live like an animal.
>>
You don't seem to be aware of the life expectancy those humans in the past used to have.
>>
You can eat fresh raw meat.
>>
You can still do those things. You may have to shit a lot the first few times, but you will not die. You seem to have a sheltered view on what you are capable of.
>>
You're weaker because you don't work out, you fat fuck.

You will be stronger than your ancestors by a wide margin because you can actually bulk up while lifting weights. You're also probably a lot taller than they were as well considering your diet.

Go drink dirty ditch water if you want though, we've immunized ourselves against diseases that wiped out millions of our forefathers, rendering them harmless.
>>
>>27394174
Personally, I enjoy raw fish and beef, as long as it is fresh I eat it all the time. I have eaten raw meat of several other animals too.
>>
>>27394161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIrFhfyrmS4
you can eat rotten meat too. lol
>>
>>27394096
Modern civilized humans can live barefoot drinking from wild sources. Read some first-hand accounts from people that lived fairly recently. Hell, nearly the whol confederate army fought without shoes. Both sides filled their canteens with unfiltered water from surface bodies.
>>
>>27394183
>>27394174
>>27394161
This is simply not true. You cant live like a bear for example. You will die.
>>
>>27394096

They died off sooner. If you had any health issue you'd die very quickly including short sightedness and getting a splinter. No chance of space travel etc. so doomed if there is a planet killing disaster.

What's stopping you anyway? If you really want to live like that just slip away and live in the woods. You're romanticizing it though.
>>
Literally nothing wrong with drinking from ponds and eating raw meat.
>>
>>27394256
>What's stopping you anyway? If you really want to live like that just slip away and live in the woods
What are you an idiot? Im the one whos saying we cant do this. You are the one who is romanticizing this. You will die in a week if you go innawoods.
>>
>>27394253
Because you aren't built like a bear
>>
File: 800px-2010-kodiak-bear-1.jpg (92 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
800px-2010-kodiak-bear-1.jpg
92 KB, 800x533
>>27394253

Bears are fucking faggots.
>>
>>27394271
Enjoy your food poisoning. We need to cook meat akd water or we will get sick.
>>
>>27394294
Exactly. We arent built like bears so we cant live like bears. Thank you for agreeing with me you submissive bitch.
>>
>>27394183
>being this delusional
We are like turtles without a shell compared to the neanderthals
>>
>>27394306
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare
>>
>>27394256
>You're romanticizing it though.
This. human will always be fragile and weak creatures. that's who we are
>>
go live with the african tribes and see how nice it is
>>
>>27394253
you can eat raw fish and steak cunt
>>
>We cant eat raw meat
You actually can. Store bought raw meat is dangerous as fuck though because of all the bacteria.
Wild animal meat has bad parasites from the foraging animals like boar and bears so you should cook that.
>We cant drink water out of a pond without getting sick
Depends on the pond, also you should be going off to the side of the pond and digging a hole, it filters the water much better having the water come from a mini pseudo well like that.
>No fur and soft feet so we depend on clothes and shoes
make youself some fur then. also all you need to do to get hard feet that dont require shoes is to walk around without shoes for a while.
>We are physically weaker
speak 4 urself bitch nigga
>>
>>27394420
>cherrypicking
You cant just chase a deer, kill it, and start eating from his body.
You dont get the point, loser.

>>27394447
You are being so backwards, idiot. OP said we are getting weaker, then someone said "hurr ur romanticizing!! We are actually weak!"
Thats the whole point of this thread, autistic samefag. Stop using the word 'romanticizing' wrong. It doesnt work like that. You're the one whos romanticizing if you actually think you can still live like an animal. Kill yourself loser.
>>
>>27394498
Yea just go to the steak tree and grab yourself a nice piece of steak right? Fucking faggot loser.

>>27394499
Youre romanticizing. If you really think its that easy, why arent you living in the woods like a predator?
Cut yourself and never ever stop you autistic cunt.
>>
>>27394096
>We cant eat raw meat
>What is sushi, tartare, sashimi, schublig, carne cruda, and about 200 more dishes that involved raw meat served all over the world in 2016?
Depends on the pond

lousy bait
>>
>>27394096
>Now we have to work 40 hours a week to afford all these things our body depends on.
No you don't, go in some buttfuck jungle and live there.
>>
File: 1432419680137.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1432419680137.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>27394571
I could go out there and live on the land anytime i want. Just cause a pussy ass bitch such as yourself cant doesn't mean we are all fat losers.
>>
>>27394607
>oh look a tartare tree! just what i needed
Grow some balls you submissive boy. You are so easy to btfo.

>pond
Yea you cant drink from a random pond long term. Parasites will kill you. And you cant just cherry pick the cleanest pond, fucking sissy.
>>
>>27394672
>>27394673
You will die withing a week. You cant take care of yourself, and your body is weak. Pathetic delusional loser.
>>
>>27394096
it wouldn't be much simpler because the humans who keep on enjoying their access to things like guns and medicine eventually imprison or kill you off
>>
>>27394722
The point went completely over your head, asperger stricken loser. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27394150
This.

Without doctors, dentists, scientists, etc... your life will be much shorter and more painful no matter how strong you are.
>>
Start shitting in a ditch then OP. That'll help.
>>
>>27394768
Because the quality of life is so good when youre old right? We arent supposed to live past 50
>>
>>27394703
Who do you call delusional? If OP got his wish and people evolved into supreme predators there would still be social circles and he'd still be beta in it. Hell, we would make some beta circle and call it mammal9000 or some shit.
>>
>>27394799
Then kill yourself after 50, stop those who kill themselves in 20ies.
>>
>>27394782
Stop posting. Your posts are awful. You have autism and you lack self awareness.
Kill yourself you weak submissive piece of shit.
>>
>>27394703
Anon would die from inexperience, not from weakness. There are people all over the world who live in jungles
>>
>>27394750
dumb retard, don't ever reply to me again until you realize where you went wrong
>>
>>27394801
>projecting this hard
You are so beta. Grow some balls you beta, submissive little boy. Why do you let people wreck you so easily? Dont you have a dad? That explains your shyness and autism.
>>
I don't know why everyone always brings up how science and medicene has lengthened our life expectancy

who fucking cares? have you ever been to an old folks home? it's a bunch of artificially alive humans that have to take 50 pills a day just so they can use a cane to walk ten paces to take a shit, but they can't wipe their own ass so they need someone to help.

who the fuck wants that? after a certain point your body will be a ruined hunk of failing meat.
>>
>>27394838
>being this mad because you are an unintelligent autistic loser
Haha fuck off mate, you were wrong from the first post and you already lost ;)
>>
>>27394878
PROJECTION PROJECTION
Kill yourself
>>
>>27394833
Not in the same way as gorillas or bears. Stop posting if you have no idea what were talking about idiot
>>
Kek, this thread reads like somebody made a very small database of 5-10 insulting phrases. The database is read by basic HTTP bot that monitors a random thread, quotes every post from other users in that thread and insults them randomly.
>>
File: 1458711861061.jpg (24 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1458711861061.jpg
24 KB, 600x601
This is some great shot to read while contemplating whether or not to go out for sushi with the girls tonight
>>
>>27394908
Off yourself you beta, delusional whore. Stop projecting your own insecurities on other people. Cut yourself, bitch.
Nice caps, stay mad sperg
>>
>>27394922
"I would go out and live on the land" -other anon

That's what the people in the jungle do. Gorillas and bears don't make anything.
>>
>>27394927
>>27394937
>too scared to reply to my post directly because he knows he will lose the discussion
Stay beta, little boy. Keep looking down and avoid eye contact. Autistic loser.
>>
>>27394947
Read op again, you dont understand the point of this thread
>>
>>27394943
Cut myself? I'll cut your mom after I'm done giving her a prolapse, you pathetic sissy boi. Do you have any arguments to make or will you just keep on insulting me like the brainless piece of vagine that you are?
>>
File: pepecup.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepecup.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
So I take it no one in this thread has read the book 'Hatchet'?
>>
>>27395004
>humans used to live off the land
>we no longer can
>not only do I want to live off the land, I want to be a complete wild animal

OP's autistic wish aside, my point is still correct
>>
>>27395018
That book is fucking amazing that was my shit in the 5th grade holyfuck after finishing it I went out into the woods and tried to build cool shit.

It didn't work
>>
>>27395016
>being this insecure
Ahahaha hang yourself already you autistic piece of shit. You are such a submissive loser. I bet you weigh like 150lbs and play league of legends all day fucking pussy. Short, no beard, weak faggot. I hate boys like you.

Stay mad mr asperger ;)
>>
>>27394096
>I want to live like an animal.
you still can. its called being homeless
>>
>>27395053
Actually youre wrong. I have already refuted your argument directly and youre still trying to compensate for your loss. Iff yourself idiot.
>>
File: 1455350325335.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455350325335.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1200
>>27394096
>He hasn't been walking barefoot over hard stuff since being a child to have strong feet

C'mon man being barefoot is literally the best feeling ever
>>
>>27395084
Everybody, take a look at the badboy over here. Take a look at how he struggles to form even one coherent sentence without resorting to insults. My little nephew can argue better than you, and he's seven years old and has triple down syndrome.

Maybe when you're finally done trying to overcompensate for your pathetic little dick you can ask your mummy to tuck you in, before daddy beats your ass again.
>>
>>27395159
Why does he have slavemarks on his back
>>
i ate a raw clam out of a polluted creek in Ohio and I was fine. speak for yourself you faggots.
>>
>>27395179
>projecting this hard
You are so mad. Youre mad because i BTFO you. Youre so tranparant kek. Weak submissive bitch. You lose.
>>
>>27395188
to help motivate him
>>
File: fucking retarded.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fucking retarded.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>27394676
>>oh look a tartare tree! just what i needed
>>
>>27395194
>clam
You have no clue what youre talking about. Everyone can see how uneducated you are, stupid loser
>>
>>27395255
>>27395188

>his
>him

bone structure tells me its a girl
>>
>>27395230
Lol, you're so quick to respond, what about that? Have my posts gotten you a bit riled up? Have you finally understood that you're trying to win this argument only because you fail at everything else in life? Here's some news for you little brat: You have already lost it long ago.

Looks like you failed yet again ;-)
>>
>>27395284
What, tartare trees dont exist? Wow youre genius. Tell us all you know about tartare, autistic moron.
>>
>>27394096
>It could be much simpler if we evolved into physically superior predators that can handle raw meat, cold, and can fight off other predators
we did
just because you decided to arbitrarily exclude tool use from how you evaluate animals, doesn't mean nature did
>>
>>27395288
how do you figure? I found a clam, I cracked it open, and I ate it. what do you not understand?
>>
>>27395303
You already lost on day 1 of your life. You have autism. You are inferior to me in every way. Im bigger, smarter, stronger, better than you. Im superior to you in every way. Youre a loser. Hang yourself you autistic cunt. Nobody will miss you.

Get blown out, mad loser.
>>
>>27394524
>You cant just chase a deer, kill it, and start eating from his body.
yes you can
>>
>>27395354
Wanna bet? Theres no way.
>>
>>27395370
stfu autistic beta loser virgin loser
>>
>>27395332
Just leave. Nobody cares that you ate a raw clam once. Youre not contributing to this thread.
>>
>>27395377
Mad cuz refuted
Get blown out, submissive bitch ;)
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>27395313
Tartare is raw beef shopped fine, mixed with chopped onion, and with a raw egg yolk.
So, yes - people eat raw meat, all the fucking time, you mongoloid
>>
>>27395350
*you're
a quick re-read before posting can avoid these common errors
>>
>>27395420
Holy shit youre actually retarded arent you? Youre not just pretending?

There is no tartare just laying around in the woods. You gotta catch it. And you cant, because youre weak. Stop changing the goalpost fucking beta.

>shopped
Awesome post, retard
>>
>>27395350
LOL
O
L

Pathetic little cunt. I've met hundreds of people like you, trying to impress others via the internet because they can't impress IRL. I say this only once: Stop right now, because you're only making yourself look bad. I really hope for you that your "girlfriend" does not see you arguing on the internet again. You know how she gets when she gets home from work and you're not wearing your cute little dress, bitch boi. If you continue like this, you won't be allowed to lick Jamal's cum out of her tonight while he fucks you boipucci.
>>
>>27395370
What
The
Literal
Fuck?
You kill the animal, gut it, ad look for signs of parasites
If you see none you can eat at least thhe liver raw on all large mammals and most small ones.
>>
>>27395450
This is true, true autism
>>
>>27395474
>There is no tartare just laying around in the woods. You gotta catch it

Speak for yourself idiot, I grow my little tartares on a farm. They're chill as fuck when they're grazing, so you can just pick a few up and eat them on the go.
>>
>>27394096
We're smarter than ever before, though. And psionic powers are right around the corner.
>>
>>27395476
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.

Mad autistic loser.
>>
>>27395480
You wouldnt even be able to catch an animal. Keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>27394296
What did bears ever do to you?
>>
>>27395519
>losing the argument
>resorting to copy-pasta instead

Just when I thought you had already hit rock bottom, you still manage to get more pathetic with every post. How about you end yourself right now? At least then, your parents won't have to be ashamed of you any more every day.
>>
File: funnystupid.jpg (81 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
funnystupid.jpg
81 KB, 400x300
>>27395474
YOU CAN'T EAT RAW MEAT!!!
>sure you can, there are hunndreds of dishes that include raw
NO, YOU CAN'T! NO ONE CAN EAT RAW MEAT!
>What are you talking about? Steak Tartare is a very well-known and popular dish that...
DO YOU SEE ANY FUCKING TARTARE TREES?
>What does that even mean? Tartare is a meat dish!
YOU ARE WEEEEAAAAAKKK! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL AN ANIMAL!!!!!

Here is a tip, mongoloid - not all of us were raised in a suburban basement eating cheetos and dew.
I grew up in a rural area and have butchered cattle and hogs, hunted and killed deer, rabbits, elk, pheasant, and more. And I have set traps for rabbits, beaver, and more. I've even bagged a deer with a bow and arrow.
Like millions of other people alive today
>>
>>27395487
The Joke
------->
Your head
original, I swear
>>
>>27394256
My future lies
In space travel
She's coming over me
>>
>>27395571
Jesus christ you are a weak autistic loser. Kill yourself, little kid.
>>
>>27395534
>no one in the world can catch an animal
WTF?
Not everyone in the world lives in downtown Cleveland, buddy. Ever hear of hunting season?
>>
>All the ignorant tards saying "b-but you'll die sooner"
Life expectancy is skewed by infant mortality.
Once you're not an extremely vulnerable baby average age of death shoots up to around 60 years old even in the past.
>>
File: 1458400607938.jpg (57 KB, 794x453) Image search: [Google]
1458400607938.jpg
57 KB, 794x453
>i want to live like an animal
You do realize that before all those "advancements" humans were lucky to live to 30 right?
>>
>>27395519
pretty good post m8. you seem pretty smart. Why then are you still replying to that fucking faggot troll?
>>
>>27395583
>lying this hard
Hahahaha how fucking desperate are you. You wouldnt survive a week in the woods, you delusional shit. Why dont you do it right now so you can inevitably die from dehydration and starvation? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>27395650
see
>>27395634
most of the low average life expectancy Back In The Day was because so many kids died young.
If you made it to 16 you would probably make it to 70
>>
>>27395607
>hurr i was just pretending to be retarded!
Classic. Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>27395660
More of the same
PEOPLE CAN'T EAT RAW MEAT!
>yes, they can and do
NO ONE CAN LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS!
>do you even watch TV, let alone know of clubs that do that *for fun*?
>>
>>27395650
Although I'm not part of this 'I want it to be 7500 BC again' bandwagon, I do need to add that people way back when did live a considerably long time. The myth that humans had a small life expectancy is a myth. Hunter gatherer societies were actually pretty nice.
>>
>>27394096
We simply got better options:

There is no need to risk getting sick from bacterias inside the meat.
You can drink water from ponds just fine if it is not full of waste.

Human advancement is a good thing and we haven't evolved into weaker beings, simply because that is not possible.

Evolution takes many centuries we are as much adapdet at the way we live like people hundreds of years ago.

Also keep in mind that humans as a collective are the strongest predators and the most adaptable species on earth.
>>
>>27395703
>over half the kids die before making it to 15
>nice
Most of use wouldn't have made it.
>>
>>27395681
confirmed for not getting the joke, even after being told.
Let me guess - you think the Marx Brothers aren't funny because you don't get the jokes, right?
>>
>Now we have to work 40 hours a week to afford all these things our body depends on. It could be much simpler if we evolved into physically superior predators that can handle raw meat, cold, and can fight off other predators without the use of guns.

You do realize there are no "weeks" for animals. Animals are struggling constantly, in the present, for their survival. There is no rest for an animal, no set weekends or holidays.
>>
>>27395634
No.
>break leg, basically dead
>can't hunt anymore, literally useless
>die in a puddle of your own bloody piss because that tapeworm is eating you
>>
>>27395703
They were pretty violent, actually
>>
>>27395631
>>27395655

Now you're even samefagging to seem like less of a pathetic little mongrel. If you're so smart, then how about you get off the internet right now to do something with your sad little life?
Look at me, I'm making fat stacks without even trying and bitches get in line to even have a chance to get a look at my massive dick. Why on the other hand is your life so sad that you have to resort to insulting people over the internet? Oh wait, it's my superior intelligence that allows me to thrive while you starve. It's evolution, bitch, and you're about to be selected out of the gene pool by yours truly.
>>
>>27395632
You cant.

>hunting season
Guns arent really a caveman thing fucking idiot. Do you even know what this thread is about
>>
>>27395719
It wasn't over half, but I will admit that death before maturity was pretty commonplace. However this thread is filled with convictions that if one little thing went wrong, you were screwed. Humans wouldn't have gotten here if we were as weak and pathetic in the wild as some people here make us out to be.
>>
>>27395678
>If you made it to 16 you would probably make it to 70
What? where did you pull that from? your ass? even going back 200 years the average life expectancy was 40. it wasn't til modern medicine that the AVERAGE life expectancy shot up til 70.
>>
>>27395736
>Humans live in a vacuum
>Statistics don't mean anything because deviations like breaking the leg or getting irreversibly ill
k
>>
>>27395655
Shut the fuck up weak bitch
>>
>>27395720
Pure autism right here. Hang yourself.
>>
>>27395736
People live in communities for reasons.
>>
>>27395762
My mistake 43%, still shitty odds.
>>
>>27394096
The reason we don't is because everything you listed is ignorant and wrong
>we can't eat raw meat
>we can, but we would be just as susceptible to parasites as our ancestors (also cooking improves the available nutrition of the meat)

>we can't drink water out of a pond without getting sick
>we can, and I have. It's not the worst thing for you, but there's always the chance of parasites and literal shit

>no fur and soft feet so we depend on clothes and shoes
>soft feet. Maybe for you motherfucker, go trail running and build some callouses

>we are physically weaker
>the strongest humans to ever live have lived in the moder age thanks to proper nutrition and advanced training regimens. look at the olympics just 50 years ago and see how much weaker they were

Also, you do live like an animal. You are part of a super-organism just like the ants and meercats you would see in the wild. If you want to live like a badger, go innawoods and stop shitposting desu desu senpai sugoi
>>
>>27395750
Kill yourself mad faggot bitch
>>
>>27395702
>people who do that for fun
For a weekend. You fucking fail at life, holy shit.
Get your facts straight idiot.>>27395703
>>
>>27395751
>"Did you know that there are bow hunting seasons all over the world?"
>Why yes! Yes, I do know that! As a matter of fact, one the of the best is the self-bow season. In a few areas people hunt with hand-made bows and arrows!!"
>"I had heard of that, too. An outgrowth of the Traditional Crafts movement in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, right?"
>"And a few other places, too. There is even sling hunting. And, naturally, licenses for trapping and snares."
>"Naturally"
>>
File: 1457214583845.gif (179 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457214583845.gif
179 KB, 400x400
>>27394296
Don't talk about bears like that, faggot
>>
>>27395764
>I slept through the explanation of averages in 8th grade
FTFY
>>
>>27395784
Here is a hint - the Marx Brothers used something called "word play" to elicit humorous responses.
>>
>>27395858
I have never seen an animal using bow and arrow anon. Have you? You might be retarded.
>>
File: troll police.jpg (31 KB, 599x314) Image search: [Google]
troll police.jpg
31 KB, 599x314
>>27395833
PEOPLE CAN'T LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS! YOU'D DIE IN A WEEK!
>people do that for fun!
YEAH, BUT ONLY FOR A WEEK OR TWO!
>>
>>27395900
Jesus christ youre still trying to push your autistic joke? Just shut the fuck up already. Nobody cares and nobody thinks youre funny.
>>
>>27395905
I have.
Humans.
I do love the progression, though
It went from
>humans can't eat raw meat
to
>humans can't kill animals
to
>animals don't use tools
fairly quick.
You're pretty funny
>>
>>27395934
Yes. Exactly. Thats the truth.

You know youre bad at discussions if you have to strawman everything i say by typing it in all caps as if im mad.
>>
>>27395939
*you're
Like I said, if you pause for a minute and do a quick copy edit you can avoid these little errors.
>>
>>27395960
Then stop changing the goalpost, retard.
Read the op again if youre confused.

Wow youre easy to BTFO.
>>
>>27395300
definitely a girl.
>>
>>27395977
Stop posting. You fucking suck.
>>
>>27395965
REPEATING WHAT I SAY IN ALL CAPS IS STRAWMANNING!
>No, it isn't, it is mocking your level of butthurt
Face it, the only thing more wrong than you are is calling Bruce Jenner 'her'.
People can - and do - survive in the wilderness in emergencies all the time. People do it for fun. Modern people hunt and trap animals with primitive, hand-made tools all the time out of necessity for for fun.
Just like people eat raw meat, drink unpurified water, etc. all the time. Some out of necessity, some for fun.
You were wrong, it is ok, let it go
>>
>>27395960
Which is it - it can't be done, or it is done all the time?
>>
>>27396057
>Face it, the only thing more wrong than you are is calling Bruce Jenner 'her'.
My sides
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
I'm sure the people in this thread would LOVE this channel.

He makes his entire house, and does stuff just like they did back in the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
>>
>we can't eat raw meat

Yes we can.

>we can't drink water out a pond without getting sick

Yes we can.

We have no fur to help us sweat, which allows us to thrive in hot environments because we don't have to siesta like most animals do. The skin on your feet will get rough after a while if you don't walk around with shoes on.

>we are physically weaker

No we're not. We're physically strong than Homo Erectus.

>It could be much simpler if we evolved into physically superior predators that can handle raw meat, cold, and can fight off other predators

That's exactly what we are. And no it couldn't have been simpler: we are the way we are because organisms that couldn't survive died.
>>
>>27395995
YOU keep redefining what the target is
SOMEONE ELSE is moving the goalposts
LOL.
OP said people can't eat raw meat
They can and do
>OP BTFO
OP said people can't drink from a pond without getting sick.
They can and they do
>OP BTFO
OP said people can't go barefoot
They can and they do
>OP BTFO
why are you still here, OP?
>>
>>27396057
So why arent you doing it?
>ITS TOO HARD! I WANT TO BE COMFY AND EAT BACON MMMM
wow that was easy.
>>
>>27396086
Also that entire house behind him he made from complete scratch, he has a video on that too.
>>
>>27396119
Things you can do =\=Things you want to do
>>
>>27396117
Jesus christ youre autistic. Youre awful.
>>
>>27396086
I love that guy, and he is basically self-taught with a few books and man! He makes some cool stuff and all for fun.
I have a friend that is into that sort of stuff and he says the amazing thing is if you have 4-5 people working together starting with literally nothing but your hands and going to shelter, fire, tools, and food goes very fast!
>>
>>27396136
Exactly. Why are you blowing yourself out exactly? Thanks i guess? Thanks for being submissive. Im dominating you.
>>
>>27394096
>and can fight off other predators without the use of guns.

https://huckberry.com/journal/posts/man-kills-grizzly-with-hands-and-teeth

this guy killed a grizzly bear with no weapons
>>
>>27396154
I know, it's really awesome. Relaxing as hell to watch too
>>
>>27396174
Did you not understand the simple fact that humans CAN live in the wilderness eat raw meat etc..
Most (not all) don't do it though because it does not appeal to them?
>>
>>27394096
>we can't eat raw meat
yeah, and every time we want to eat cooked meat, we have to MAKE FIRE and risk burning down our house/city
>cant drink water from ponds
then we used to make ALCOHOL, a literal poison that we drank instead of water. now we know that all you have to do to sterilize it is strain it and boil it with FIRE again.
>no fur or hard feet
we KILL things for fur, and you can easily make your feet hard by walking everywhere barefoot
>we are weaker
on average sure, but we have the potential to be stronger than any of our ancestors ever were if we commit to it
>>
>>27396119
Dude, I'm this guy
>>27395583
I ran snare line last Fall, caught 6 rabbits with nothing but sticks and twine, skinned, gutted, and dressed them and fried them up with potatoes for me and the guys with beer because they were eating my fucking garden.
In a pinch you can make your own twine from green bark. Not even hard.
Hunting is about being patient and quiet, but I repeat myself.
I know that for a lot of people the idea of living like that seems impossible but it is really just a few skills and a certain attitude.
>>
>>27396152
*You're
I mean, I hate to point this out, but I did tell you how to avoid this
I am laughing so hard right now
>>
>>27396261
How autistic do you have to be to keep rambling on like this and keep thinking youre funny.

Get a diagnosis and fucking kill yourself loser.
>>
>>27396174
Lmao. I cannot believe this is a real person. Do you have a fetlife profile?
>>
>>27394927
Faggot you think you can just pick insults off a HTTP tree?
>>
>>27396238
No, you cant. You would die in a week from starvation.
>>
>>27396402
What? With a minimum amount of tools and knowledge you would have a high chance of survival, depending on the environment.
>>
>>27396401
>samefagging this hard
Pathetic.
>>
>>27394096
>No fur
Just always wear a fursuit
>>
>>27396433
For a week. And then you would die a miserable death. Do it.
>>
How come all your physically superior predators are now extinct? Because ironically they were weaker
>>
>>27396456
Wow so you mean clothes? Youre brilliant.
Idiot.
>>
>>27396484
Are you denying the existance of tigers, snakes and alligators?
>>
>>27396532
All of which regularly get btfo by modern humans
>>
>>27396365
*you're
C'mon, man, you aren't even TRYING!
>>
>>27396450
Oh looks like some rotten fruit fell of the faggot tree.
>>
>>27396402
>It takes 25-30 days to die of starvation
>>
>>27396562
With tools. Without tools they would destroy us. Do you now finally get the point, 163 posts into the thread? Fucking retard.
>>
>>27394096
humans arent a race, you use that word wrong
>>
>>27396577
Youre youre youre youre youre youre
Get triggered autistic loser.
>>
>>27396594
Mad because i busted you
>>
>>27396658
The MAD tree is bearing fruit
>>
>>27396600
It only takes a second to shoot yourself in the head, autistic cunt.
>>
Remember, folks this guy
>>27396642
wrote this
>>27395350
>"You are inferior to me in every way. Im bigger, smarter, stronger, better than you. Im superior to you in every way. Youre a loser. Hang yourself you autistic cunt. Nobody will miss you."
>>
>>27396617
Yeah and they're too stupid to use tools idiot that's why we're superior
>>
>>27394096
You can eat raw meat. You can drink water out of a pond. You can wear no shoes. You can still go do all of these things, your life expectancy will just be 21 years old you fucking dunce.

This is like that retarded vegan argument "LOOL WE CAN'T EAT RAW FUCKIN MEAT AND TIGERS CAN SO I GUESS WE DUNT BE GETTING NO NUTRTIONAL VALUE FROM DA MEAT!!! WE DUNT BE MADE TO EAT DA MEAT LOOL!!! I WIN ARGUMENT!" This argument is fucking retarded because every predator on earth would love to cook raw meat. The only reason they don't is because they don't know how. Being a fucking tiger or wolf doesn't make you magically immune to Stretococcus, fucking idiot.
>>
>>27396676
>you will never be this mad
>you will never be this autistic
>>
>>27396683
But you're still wrong. Thanks for throwing a fit for our entertainment though.
>>
>>27396683
YOU'D STARVE TO DEATH AFTER A WEEK!
>it takes people 4-5 times that long to starve to death
KILL YOURSELF, CUNT!
With your level of intelligence, knowledge, and debating skills I am amazed you aren't already Prime Minister of wherever the fuck you come from
>>
>>27396693
Thank you for calling me superior, submissive bitch boy. Get cucked.
>>
>>27396725
You still wont survive for a week in the woods faggot ;)
Youre weak.
>>
>>27396734
You're the only one of us who wouldn't decide to use tools in a survival situation. You're dumber than a monkey, lmao
>>
>>27394096
if everyone started eating raw meat (wild) the number of people having any problems would equal the number of people who would have had problems 10,000 years ago.

our digestive systems haven't evolved significantly. the human "race" hasn't evolved. there is no selective pressure on the scale of the entire population. you're a fucking moron. go back to class and pay attention this time. if you wanted to live like an animal there are billions of people who basically still do, go there jackass.
>>
>>27396689
>folks
>>
>>27396732
Why dont you prove your point and fuck off and die in the woods?
>>
>>27396761
The topic of this thread isnt about survival situations, its about evolution.
Get rekt fag
>>
File: arcanine sample.jpg (95 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
arcanine sample.jpg
95 KB, 600x480
>>27396757
AH-HA!
I get it now
His tendies are still in the oven!
>>
>>27396777
>billions
Yeah nah. Youre wrong, stupid loser.
>>
>>27396830
Keep deluding yourself autistic faggot. Go die in the woods already.
Stay mad.
>>
>>27396807
My point was proven a loooong time ago
>>27394499
>>27395583
etc., etc.
>>
>>27396897
>links his own shitposts in an attempt to prove anything
Fucking leave. Dissappear into the woods and die like the weak bitch you are. I promise you you will die in a week.
>>
>>27394799
You say that, but then you hit 50 and you realise it all went by in a flash. The human evolved the way it did for a reason, we are scaredy ass motherfuckers, who are willing to do anything for 5 more minutes.
>>
>>27396957
Nah. Old people are being kept alive artificially and they often want to die.
Stupid idiot. You are so wrong, kill yourself.
>>
>>27396825
We evolved the intelligence to craft and use tools. Most of us at least. Have fun dying while trying to "catch" beef
>>
>>27394096
>cant

We haven't gotten weaker, we've gotten smarter. Death rates were incredibly high until very recently, largely as a consequence of people engaging in activities you list as a sign of strength

There is nothing forbiding these actions and there was nothing forbidding them for past humans, but you're taking a risk that has been eliminated

We are most likely we weaker, but that's a conditioned state which is a choice you as an individual make. Toil away at physical labor all day and become strong if that's what you consider a task worthy of undertaking
>>
>>27397023
We got more intelligent and started using tools, but in return our body got weaker because we rely on tools now.

This is what was said in OP by the way, you fail to read.
>>
>Nu-magnons ITT
>>
>>27397090
Actually we did get weaker. Not just our muscles, our immune system general physiology aswell.
>>
>>27397124
Loser detected. Fucking hell youre beta.
>>
>>27396936
Is that all you can say?
Pathetic
>>
>>27398002
>waiting an hour until im gone so you can get the last word
Not gonna happen you submissive faggot. Off yourself you autistic cunt.
>>
File: just.png (782 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
just.png
782 KB, 1366x768
Fucking first worlders,they fantasize in their little comfy sheds about the wild.They think it's a thing from the past. Try living in the place that your country uses as a backyard to empty your trash. The third world IS the jungle, you have to watch your back 24/7 because 90% of the people wants to scam you for pennies. Fraud,swindlers,thieves, even the govenrment steals from you without even covering things up. Stop being so delusional guys, arguing on the internet, do something out of yourself with your resources, use the things you took away from me in a good cause. Hunt or be hunted, this is the law of the wild. Good thing is, those who survive it come to develop a good repertory of skills and self awareness, so let me tell you, from the little experience i've got, stop complaining, and I'm not talking about depression, anyone can have that no matter the circumstances, I'm not spouting the "niggers have it worse, man up", I'm just saying that you must make a decision, get up, live your 1st world life or kill yourself, because if you ask me, this behaviour is just pathetic, to the point that I don't know if I want to remember it.
>>
>>27398349

>you took from me

The West didn't take anything from you. And if you live Africa, why not just move?
>>
>>27398534
Funny thing is, I AM PART OF THE WEST, you can't seriously think we don't rob each other's resources, even now we coerce other countries for economical supremacy. I'm not complaining about the rules of the game, I'm just saying you shouldn't either,specially if you are on the bright side of the moon.
>>
>>27398599

The government robs resources, I don't. Don't fall into the trap of thinking the government is "the people". Just because you're born in the West doesn't mean you can't complain.
>>
>>27396707
>you will never find the autism tree and pick its square fruits
>>
>>27394306
You are fucking retarded, you can eat raw meat, the chance of getting sick is higher, but it was the same for our ancestors
>>
>>27394150
Yeah, these days you could live outside eating raw meat, veggies and insects without any clothes but good luck surviving past age 25.
>>
File: tranny sweet dreams.jpg (61 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
tranny sweet dreams.jpg
61 KB, 960x768
>>27395300
>>27395997
Stop being so problematic anons we don't know what gender zir identifies as
>>
>>27394499
/thread
Posted originally comment
>>
>>27396699
Then again meatfags share the other side of that retard-coin with LOOK WE HAVE CANINES LOL THEY'RE SO SHARP KIND OF BUT NOT REALLY THAT MEANS WE WERE MEANT TO EAT 30 CHICKEN WINGS FOR SUPPER EVERYDAY
>>
>>27398660
I never said that. But you have to admit you are part of that system, you play by the rules, you lower your head to the masters and do as they say, just like all of us. Take the hand you've been given and be done with it.
>>
>>27395300
>>27395997
>>27399018
No matter what gender it is, it will be forever a nigger.
>>
File: africa ipod.jpg (44 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
africa ipod.jpg
44 KB, 640x410
>>27399207
rude! Africans are cool as hell and chill, it's Americans that I don't trust.
>>
File: ss (2013-11-01 at 04.41.50).jpg (111 KB, 567x596) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-11-01 at 04.41.50).jpg
111 KB, 567x596
>>27394096

Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Someone who sticks to a strength routine for more than 2 years is probably the strongest ever member of their genetic line.
>>
>>27394096
that's not true
we only got inteligent because we are weak. people that went to army and wars are just as strong as caveman if not stronger.
>>
>>27399306
Gorillas dont do starting strength and only eat bananas and theyre much stronger than the strongest human.
>>
>>27394096
> the weaker we got
All that tribal living didn't help the Africans when people with technology thousands of years ahead of them stomped them into the dust and stole their entire continent within a few years

Not to mention with modern day understanding of fitness and nutrition you could easily be stronger than any of your human ancestors without having to abandon civilization and live like an animal.
>>
>>27399499
Gorillas were also stronger than the strongest human thousands of years ago too.
>>
>>27394571
Why live like a predator if I can shitpost here, faggot
>>
>>27394150
>>27394768
>>27398952
The life expectancy was lower because infant mortality rate was higher.
>>
>>27399500
You really really dont get the point.

We could be much better if we never started cooking meat, boiling water and wearing clothes. Our bodies are soft and weak now.
>>
>>27399557
Yes, and that's why modern man invented the gym.
>>
>>27394096
>more advanced
Nice spook.

I frequently eat raw meat, it's fine as long as the meat is fresh and not roadkill.

I don't eat raw elk, pretty much any pork, or raw bird of any type.

Raw beef from a good farm, not some mass farm, is perfectly fine to eat and is very good. So is lamb and most fish.
>>27395300
The makeshift bra tells me it's a girl.
>>27395764
10 people die before they hit 1 year, 10 people die at 70.

Even rounding up to the nearest year, that's an average of roughly 35.
>>
>>27399557
the only reason we were able to develop advanced brains was cooking meat. Not only because it made it easier to digest and more nutritious, but because we didn't have to spend so much time chewing, letting us develop other abilities.
>>
>>27399534
Yes, but we have evolved into something weaker because we adapt to all our modern day comforts and tools. Imagine how much better our bodies would be if we never used clothes, shoes and cooked food. Our bodies would adapt to the world instead of depending on tools and clothes.
>>
>>27399250
Africans not only can't stand for themselves, but also submit to the American depraved system, just like the Chinese and Indians, can't stand them.
>>
>We cant eat raw meat
That's because we evolved to be equatorial frugivores. When you start living in places you didn't evolve to live, and start eating food you didn't evolve to eat, of course you are going to need technology. It's like putting a lion in Antarctica and feeding it on apples.

Our feet actually get quite rough when you walk barefoot enough.
>>
File: ccXSLsj1_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ccXSLsj1_400x400.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>27395498
>we're smarter than ever before
>>
>>27394096
Genetic modification is surely going to advance, i just hope that it will be used to turn humans into ultra efficient predators. The day we can kill bears singlehandedly without much effort is the day that we truly have reached masterrace status.
>>
>>27394499
>You actually can. Store bought raw meat is dangerous as fuck though because of all the bacteria.
But that's wrong you fucking idiot. What makes raw meat so dangerous, is that a lot of the pathogens that affect animals also affect us. Eat a chicken with salmonella, and you now have salmonella. But animals like lions can eat raw meat, because their stomach acid is acidic enough to kill those pathogens before they can be affected by it.

Same reason why dogs can eat shit and not get sick, but if you eat even your own shit, then you will basically die.
>>
>>27399623
Not true. By cooking meat we are spending time "digesting" it outside of our body. Its much faster and efficient to just chase down a deer and start eating it.
>>
>>27399661
>le humenz r dumb meme

Are you retarded? Are you seriously going to argue that humans in 1900 were smarter? It is a proven fact that the global average IQ rises with time.
>>
>>27399500
Except that never happened in africa. Go pick up a history group. On multiple occasions europeans got BTFOd because they were not used to the african climate
>>
>>27399689
This so much. Asadasas
>>
>>27399631
Does it really matter?

When you're able to create tools to overcome a problem, there's really no need to depend on your own natural ability. At some point human engineering is going to get to the stage of advanced cybernetic enhancement. If you consider that humans in the future may be able to literally rip the arms off a gorilla it's silly to think that they would have been stronger had evolution been allowed to continue undisturbed.
>>
>>27394096
You're really misjudging the human condition.

In just a few thousand years we went from shitting in the ditch, eating raw meat, and drinking pond water to launching rockets into space and curing diseases that would have destroyed our ancestors.

And honestly, we've gotten better at all the other shit Prehistoric man was known for as well. You give me their best warrior and I'm sure just about any professional MMA fighter or boxer would rip him to pieces.
>>
> Its funny how the more advanced the human race got, the weaker we got.

We traded strong individuals for a strong society. We suck at surviving on our own in the wild because we don't have to. We are highly specialized and are still highly skilled, just in other things now. Overall, I think this trade was a good thing, because now nature is our bitch, not the other way around. If we were to face off against humans who didn't do the trade-off, who are still hunter gatherers.... there wouldn't even be a battle, we would just send one guy to finish them all off and return before lunch.

> I want to live like a wild animal

Go ahead, no one is stopping you, just don't complain when you're hunted like one to. If you're lucky, we'll move you to a reservation somewhere where you can die of fever in peace.
>>
File: africa2.jpg (63 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
africa2.jpg
63 KB, 470x469
>>27399717
But it did happen.

And on many occasions more Africans got decimated by forces 1/30th their size because one side had machine-guns and the other didn't.
>>
>>27399746
Ehm yes? I would rather be able to just live outside and eat any grass and kill any other animal and eat it than being a weak feminized creature thats nothing without his gun and can get sick from eating raw meat.
>>
>>27399623
>the only reason we were able to develop advanced brains was cooking meat
What? No it wasn't. It was root vegetables. This is some fucking circular logic bullshit that people use all the time. It doesn't make sense.

>HURR DURR WE ARE SMART SO WE MAKE SPEARS AND FIRES TO KILL ANIMALS AND COOK THEM. AND WE ONLY GOT SMART BECAUSE WE ATE COOKED MEAT

>but because we didn't have to spend so much time chewing, letting us develop other abilities.
We are anatomically frugivores. No frugivore spends a lot of time chewing. What do you think we ate that took so long to chew? Bananas? Mangos? Even if you ate nothing but low-calorie foods like carrots, you would not spend any more than 2 hours a day chewing.

All this fucking broscience makes me sick. Go to school.
>>
>>27399710
which humans are you talking about because looking at the general population right now I can tell you we are more fucking stupid than we were ever before. You must not live in any major city if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Remember there is always a difference between educated and being intelligent. The general population hundreds of years ago had practically no acess to education. Those who did, have created more meaningful shit than I can see anybody doing anytime soon.

And I mean inventing actual new shit, not re-releasing ages old shit under a fancy new name under the guise of "progressiveness"
>>
>>27399689
Nigger, do you even understand what he was talking about? By store bought meat he referred to the fact that meat in stores has had enough time after slaughter for it to develop quite a high pathogen count. If you eat meat directly after the killing its much safer because the immune system of the animal stops bacteria and pathogens from multiplying. Once the animal is killed the pathogens are free to multiply however they want, making it much more dangerous.
>>
>>27399706
http: // news . nationalgeographic . com/news/2012/10/121026-human-cooking-evolution-raw-food-health-science/
please, do some reading
>>
>>27399829
Then do that.

Just don't be surprised when you get shot and/or arrested by men with guns for trying to live on land someone else owns.
>>
>>27399840
>because looking at the general population right now I can tell you

I bet you sent out a census to back up that statement huh?
>>
>>27399840
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390444032404578006612858486012

I cannot believe that you are seriously regurgitating this meme.
>>
>all these retards ITT using retarded arguments like "huh?? If u go to the gym and wurd hard ull be stronger thn thousands of years ago!! STRONGER!"
Your max deadlift is obviously not what OP means with stronger, idiot.
We dont have the teeth of an alligator, we cant stay under water for more than a couple of minutes, we need clothes or we will freeze to death. We need shoes or we wont walk on rocky terrain. We cant digest raw meat properly.
>>
I eat steak blue rare once or twice a week
I drink water from my well every day, and from a spring every time I am out hiking
I trail run barefoot
I am physically stronger

You're full of shit op, especially with the work 40 hours a week part. Humans kick ass. You just have to train the body. Adaptation is the name of the game.
>>
>>27399959
I'm pretty sure humans were never particularly good at that sort of thing, hence why they invented clothes and cooked meat to begin with.
>>
>>27399872
>then do that
Well we cant, because our bodies have adapted to modern comforts. Great job man. You just figured out the topic of this thread. Im so proud of you.
>>
>>27399847
>By store bought meat he referred to the fact that meat in stores has had enough time after slaughter for it to develop quite a high pathogen count.
But the most dangerous pathogens are the ones that are in the animal while it is still alive.

>If you eat meat directly after the killing its much safer because the immune system of the animal stops bacteria and pathogens from multiplying
What sort of fucking idiot are you? More fucking bullshit broscience. "THE IMMUNE SYSTEM STOPS IT FROM MULTIPLYING HUR DUR". Immune systems don't work like that, you fucking idiot.

>Once the animal is killed the pathogens are free to multiply however they want, making it much more dangerous.
Depends on what pathogens we are talking about. Some die pretty quickly after their host dies. Some thrive on a now-rotting body.

Eating a salmonella-infected chicken immediately after killing it is more likely to give you salmonella than eating a half-rotten chicken that was infected with salmonella.

Again, if you think I am so wrong, go find a chicken with salmonella, then kill it, and eat it right after. There is a reason why meat-eaters have such a strong stomach acid, and that is to kill pathogens.
>>
>>27400012
Then why fight it?

Living off the fat of the land is that something in your nature, your nature is living and working in civilized society. So just roll with it.
>>
>>27399855
You cant eat like a lion. Your body cant handle the raw meat because you dont have the acids to break it down properly. Get your facts straight retard. The digestive system of every carnivore is superior to ours.
>>
>>27394256

Very few health issues were harmful. Life expectancy has always been at least 70 for humans. A splinter doesn't mean shit now or then. I got a splinter as a kid. It hurt like fuck but I iced it down, grabbed it with needle nose pliers, and yanked it out. It was red and swollen for about a week but then it was back to normal. I can just barely see a scar where it happened now. Short of a limb falling off humans are incredibly resilient.
>>
>>27400001
>denying evolution
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27399631
No we didn't evolve from Gorillas.
>>
>>27400075
Im not at all fighting it because i know thousands of years of evolution has already fucked my body up beyond return.

Thats why im making a thread about it instead of eating grass and the dying.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.