[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what you retards get so worked up over? https://you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9
This is what you retards get so worked up over?

https://youtu.be/TGlMqm-Ooys#t=10m43s

Instead of bitching for,literally, years on end why dont you just do what this guy does in the video.
>>
>>27392081

>he's a fucking white male
>>
Skip to 10:43
>>
A. FUCKING. WHWYTE. MALE!
>>
>attractive, tall, white guy

Wow. Huge insight. Thanks OP.
>>
>>27392191
He is average looking. Do you know how tall he is?
>>
>>27392191
>implying thats the reason he got her number

You realize you could do what he does if you just got over your irrational fear of speaking to women?
>>
>>27392081
GLL looks pretty good. While the idea doesn't sound that bad, I imagine this gets much, much harder if you look worse.
>>
>>27392081

Guy literally looks like a sportsman. He reminds of me of the rugby players I went to high school with. Yeah I'm sure If I just did that it would work easily.

Dumbass normies do this troll shit all the time..."yeah guy just BE A CHAD and you'll get the girl."

Fuckoff from this site.
>>
File: 1458596175938.jpg (60 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1458596175938.jpg
60 KB, 662x800
>>27392081
I literally can't do it
social anxiety freezes me up in the spot
if I could I would
>>
Its simple to get a number, hard to get her not to flake. I bet she would flake on him like he's nothing because he didn't talk long enough to her.
>>
>Normie posters
>Confident and assertive personality
>Large, adult built
>Hurr I have nothing to say

What the fuck is this shit
>>
>>27392234
No he can't. Why don't you realise that you need to be phyiscally attractive to a woman to have a shot with her?

Are you mentally retarded? What makes you think a fear of talking to women is the only thing holding unattractive people back?
>>
>>27392217
>He is average looking.

Bullshit.

>Do you know how tall he is?

Taller than her because she's looking up at him.

>You realize you could do what he does if you just got over your irrational fear of speaking to women?

I'm not afraid of speaking to women, they literally don't want to talk to me.

>girls literally move away from you if you try to talk to them
>no Tinder matches
>female friends almost never respond to my messages
>>
>>27392273
That you can look like a Chad but still be a robot if you're autistic enough.
>>
>>27392297

But according to the invading idiots on here its not because you are simply unattractive its because you can't talk to them....
>>
>>27392305

He's not a robot though, that encounter was "awkward" but he still asked her name, made two jokes, introduced himself and asked about her schedule to assert that he really was asking her out on a date.

He didn't try up on any of his words, he was "shy" but he didn't overly stutter, avoid making eye contact or give off a desperate vibe.

You think some weird pasty skinny robot with bad posture and messed up hair is going to be able to remain calm, friendly and not stutter/avoid eye contact with a beautiful woman?
>>
That guy is good looking, white and tall. I am ugly and short without the money to fix what makes me unattractive.

When I've talked to women they literally just stare at me like I'm some sort of idiot.

Not all of us are afraid to talk to women, but that doesn't make us anymore successful with them.

Also
>PUA
Kill your fucking self
>>
>>27392369
with some practice yeah why not. do you stumble over your keys and fall out of your chair writing 4chan posts? you've got bigger problems than getting your dick wet then.

at any rate why does it have to be a particularly beautiful woman? just go out and be sociable and at some point you'll make it happen with a girl who's into the same things you are. you won't need to be "awkward"
>>
>>27392395
>That guy is good looking, white
>white

try again
>>
>>27392424
>muh PUA will get rid of all your problems
>>
>>27392395
>gets the stare
>thinks its because he's ugly
if you were funny in any way you'd still have a good sex life.
>>
>>27392464
i said do the traditional thing and just spend time around people in general. PUA is the equivalent of reading a book about surgery and applying for a job in a hospital. I'm sure it has worked for people but there's nothing that ridiculous about weird ugly dudes starting to learn social skills.
>>
He called himself good looking loser. That shit would never work for an average looking or ugly guy.
>>
>>27392474
I am funny, at least to normies, the females in my small circle of friends are usually cracking up over the shit I say. I am ugly

I'm not sure why every time I express the aforementioned some chuckle fuck on /r9k/ provides another prerequisite that they believe I have not met in order to sleep with women
>>
>>27392369
You have to practice dipshit. He would have been just as bad as you imagine you would be if he hadn't done it numerous times
>>
>>27392424

>at any rate why does it have to be a particularly beautiful woman? just go out and be sociable and at some point you'll make it happen with a girl who's into the same things you are. you won't need to be "awkward"

I'm not that invested in looks as much as I am personal presentation and composure. I'm a skinnyfag but I have made an effort to go to the gym and as such I have at least a good base for myself, as a personal thing I find fat people pretty disgusting.

But I'm a NEET, I live with my mother, have no car and I will be leaving to go to university at 24 before the end of this year. I have nothing to provide for a woman at this point in my life and if I were to meet anyone locally I would only be leaving to another city within a few months time.

I also really don't care about being popular, having an expensive house or home, being the "most successful couple" or being the most attractive and cool. The only thing that I really enjoy in life is teaching other people, but I have no idea how I will be able to convert that into finding a healthy lifestyle outside of that desire.
>>
>>27392503
>females
you mean girls?

if girls in your circle laugh at what you say instead of stare like you are an idiot, your whole point is gone. shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27392515
>have no idea
then you won't. i don't see where the trouble is. you like the manchild lifestyle but you also wish for a few perks of a normal one. everyone feels what you feel about something they would like to have. it gets easier if you just accept who you are.
>>
>>27392519
>if a girl will be your friend they will most certainly sleep with you!
>if someone you've known personally thinks you are funny women who are complete strangers should be willing to talk to you!
Dumbass
>>
>>27392081
Wow! This is totally real and not staged! It's just like these totally real videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BzNyyUHIs
>>
lol being white has nothing to do with getting women believe me...
>>
>>27392546
>women just stare at me like i'm an idiot
>no wait, they love my jokes
>im friends with them too
>uhh im not an idiot?

if someone you've known personally (who was obviously never a stranger) thinks you're funny but no one else does, then you're not funny. ugly people have sex, you're just "some sort of idiot"
>>
>>27392543

>you like the manchild lifestyle

I'm about to spend all of my savings on a university degree. Only because I don't want to be a chump who works at a supermarket for my entire life with absolutely no contribution to something meaningful.
>>
File: 1416424468980.gif (2 MB, 340x265) Image search: [Google]
1416424468980.gif
2 MB, 340x265
>>27392081
>spends 10/11 minutes explaining his idea of a relationship and/or getting into a relationship
>plays clip at the very end of the video
>puts legal rights notice just before the actual clip just to cover his ass
>fucks up the pixelation

yeah i'm upset
>>
>>27392081
If that isn't the most staged shit I've seen all morning. I've seen prank videos that were more believable.
>>
Those fucking leddit tier meme posters
>>
>>27392586
Plenty of men have friends who would never even consider them for sex due to them being unattractive, that doesn't mean that the average woman on the street will be receptive of their humor or advances.
>no one else does
Implying? People in my college courses think I'm funny, this has zero impact on my ability to get laid as women will not sleep with humor.
>>
>>27392498
>just be around people
Being around people doesn't change anything, i'm still me.
> just go out and be sociable and at some point you'll make it happen with a girl who's into the same things you are. you won't need to be "awkward"
Holy fucking shit you must be joking.

>>27392508
That approach doesn't work, it's a fucking promotional video
>>
>>27392561
>be white
>no group of women is opposed to dating you besides black women
>be black
>only black women want you
>be indian
>only indian women want you
>be asian
>no one wants you
>be hispanic
>only hispanic women want you
Sure being white doesn't guarantee you sex but it gives you a greater variety of options than men of other races
>>
>>27392081
>12 minute video
>only 1 clip of him using the method

This shit doesn't work and he gave us an example of the one time it did.
>>
>>27392662
Oh it would work, trust me. Whether he sees her again is another story.

They will keep flaking on you till you give up
>>
>>27392652
on your ability, sure. for everyone else with INFERIOR GENETICS humor is the only way into a girls pants. you already blew yourself the fuck out, calm down kid there's nothing else to say.
>>
>>27392616
>believes its staged

Hows virginity? Are you a wizard yet?
>>
>>27392662
>im still me
how would you be the same person you are now if you completely change your lifestyle? who gives a shit about you anyway?
>>
>>27392723
No one is getting laid with humor except Chad
>>
>>27392723
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/01/17/gilbert_gottfried_asks_why_women_aren_t_attracted_to_comedians_a_new_study.html

Fuck off
>>
>>27392748
yeah we should listen to the expert on humor and sex, who gets nothing more than blank stares from girls when he tries opening his mouth. love the way he/you backpedals though.
>>
>>27392248
You have to start slow. Check his other vids he talks about beating AA. Asking for the time is one method
>>
>>27392777
Women correlate looks directly with personality, if you're humorous and ugly you're still unattractive, if you're humorous and handsome you're attractive, but you'd be attractive regardless.
>backpedals
Where? Women aren't attracted to me because I'm unattractive, you're asserting that because I'm funny I should be getting laid like everyone else who is funny though?
>>
>>27392769
>an edgy contrarian entertainer says something unconventional and you take it seriously
>the guy has a wife and kids

this is like that fucking guy who quotes dr dre.
>>
GETTING A GIRL'S PHONE NUMBER IS EASY

THEY HAND OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBERS LIKE CANDY, SOMETIMES JUST TO GET YOU AWAY FROM THEM

GETTING A GIRL TO DATE AND/OR FUCK YOU IS THE DIFFICULT PART
>>
>>27392840
>millionaire has a wife and kids
>"Being funny (and I have occasionally been funny) has never gotten me laid in my life."
Guy is married with kids because he's successful, he didn't attract his wife because he's funny.
>>
>>27392820
i'm asserting that you aren't funny or consistent in your argument.

being funny isn't that common btw. im just saying that there's more to it than not washing your face or having greasy hair if girls are just giving you a blank stare. if you were way out of your league but still amusing they'd talk down to you like a pet dog but you'd never get stares.
>>
>>27392894
>i'm asserting that you aren't funny or consistent in your argument.
My argument is that women aren't attracted to me, how is stating that the women that I do hang out with find me funny inconsistent with the aforementioned?

You're apply the no true scotsman fallacy, stating any man that's truly funny is able to regularly have sex when that's obviously not the truth.
>>
>>27392867
maybe he's not so funny to adult women senpai?

successful people are always modest and this guys entire appeal is how he says the opposite of what people are thinking in some stupid ass voice. you know how many rich guys say that money doesn't buy happiness? fuck off.
>>
>>27392942
>maybe he's not so funny to adult women
Guy made most of his money on the stand up circuit making adult women laugh.
>you know how many rich guys say that money doesn't buy happiness?
But money can certainly buy you sex. Being funny means nothing to women, unless you're funny enough to land a movie role.
>>
>>27392916
>bringing logical fallacies into the argument after repeatedly contradicting yourself and using personal anecdotes and irrational son sequiturs

you said women just stare at you. that's clearly your problem, not an ugly problem. do you sperg out like this with your "friends"?
>>
>>27392969
sex means nothing, sex has never given me real pleasure!

see i can do it too. maybe you should quote somebody who wasn't hugely popular with women.
>>
File: 1458489653803.png (195 KB, 1422x1514) Image search: [Google]
1458489653803.png
195 KB, 1422x1514
>>27392095
Famalama
>>
>>27392081

[COUGHS INTERNALLY]
https://youtu.be/JlVwcv0rl28
>>
>>27393038
>who wasn't hugely popular with women.
Gottfried himself said women have never found him attractive despite how humorous he is.
>sex means nothing, sex has never given me real pleasure!
Ok but you're arguing that being funny results in sex. It doesn't matter if you personally don't like sex, but if professional comedians aren't able to attain it through their use of humor than your argument doesn't hold much weight.
>see I can do it too
Do what too?
>>
File: 1458777486645.gif (109 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1458777486645.gif
109 KB, 500x280
I'm ugly, this does not work

when you're ugly, women literally want you to die. ugly men are a waste of their time and they will get legit offended if you try to approach them.

if you said to a woman, "I'll give you $1000 but every single ugly man on earth will instantly drop dead", she would do it.
>>
>>27393026
>contradicting yourself
Bitch where?

>personal anecdotes
When told that if I personally was funny then I would have a great sex life I described my personal experience with humor and lack of sex.

>you said women just stare at you. that's clearly your problem
Women stare at me because I am ugly, that is an ugly problem. My problem is that I'm ugly not that I don't have the right jokes that will make women attracted to me
>>
>>27393075
>comedians
>s
dude no im saying sex doesn't matter. trust me on this one. it doesn't do anything for you. you're not missing out on anything. just because i have sex every other night doesn't mean its worth it.
>>
>>27393114
then date an ugly, stupid, boring girl like you. clearly you have no other problem since you said so.
>>
>>27393129
>comedians
Did you read the article at all?
>In the New York Times on Thursday, Oxford experimental psychologist Gordon Claridge shares new research that speaks to one theory: The very same qualities that make standups beloved on the stage could compromise their appeal as a date.
>>
>>27393145
>What is hypergamy
Why would an ugly girl date an ugly guy when she has the option to date up?
>>
>>27393149
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200508/humors-sexual-side

do you just read the shit that follows your worldview? listen, you can be as shallow as you want about what human attraction means. you can excuse "ugly" people from ever getting laid. who does that help? does the "ugly" kid feel like his life gets easier when he thinks it's hopeless? obviously ugly people still have relationships, but if that's too complicated then what is the argument even about? i didn't say he could be funnier and get laid, he's got problems drooling out of his ears that would make any sense of humor irrelevant. i just said that the usual way ugly dudes still give girls the ol' lickeroo is by making them laugh first. i don't know how gottfried lived (with plenty of sex though) or how he is personally, but i knew plenty of ugly miserable fucks who didn't let that one quality stop them from doing basic shit.
>>
>>27392677

you can only speak for yourself. all i can say. not everyone lives in your fishbowl
>>
>>27393170
that's like asking how can a man be single under the patriarchy or a virgin in a rape culture.
>>
>>27393256
>i just said that the usual way ugly dudes still give girls the ol' lickeroo is by making them laugh first.
That's certainly not based on this article that solely provides data expressing that men are less attracted to "funny" women.

Ugly men aren't getting laid through use of humor, attractive men are getting laid and some of them are humorous.
>i knew plenty of ugly miserable fucks who didn't let that one quality stop them from doing basic shit.
Sure you do anon
>>
File: scores2014.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2014.png
18 KB, 495x391
>>27393280
Yeah fuck statistics and shit, I made all those up.
>>
>>27393297
good for you. well on the upside to your fantasy land, all ugly people are removed from the gene pool. just fuck your shit up, funny guy.
>>
>>27393323
>All ugly people are removed from the gene pool
Not really, ugly women still get to fuck above average men.
>>
>>27393304

you cant really know a man or anyone through small words on a screen.
>>
>>27392677
>>be black
>>only black women want you
Nobody wants me
>>
>>27393391
No, statistics don't require that you know every single individual in order to obtain their personal experience, but the trend generally suggest that asian, hispanic and white women are all really receptive to white guys but exhibit a bias towards black and asian guys.

Being white won't make your life personally any easier necessarily, but the average white guy will have a lot more dating options than the average guy of another race.

There are exceptions to the rule like an especially ugly white guy and a very attractive tall asian dude, but these are exceptions for a reason.
>>
>>27392742
>completely changing your lifestyle to please women
Don't get angry at me bitch boy
>>
>>27393417
communities that constitute the majority of each minority group are generally insular. "dating options" depend more on where you live. asian men are generally more successful in both career and relationships in the west. percentages on okcupid don't say much. don't talk about statistics if you're going to simplify everything down to race.
>>
>>27393448
if it doesn't bring you pleasure to be with women then what is your point? sounds like a simple choice.
>>
>>27393417
believe what you will. it doesnt help that we live in age where youll judge someone harshly without even knowing them or knowing that they even exist. you cant go by the internet, its fake and unnatural. first hand experience has always been and will be the right way regardless if people are scared and decide to hide away and rely on the skewered opinions of others
>>
>>27393528
>you can't go off of the internet where 35% of relationships start, go off my anecdotes instead
>>
>>27392081
Why do you fucks come here and post this jus b urself xD bullshit? Do you think we're anything like you? Most of us are a combination of depressed, autism, add, ugly, fat, and/or bone skinny, WE CAN NOT GO UP TO SOMEONE AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITHOUT BEING MADE FUN OF.
>>
>>27393517
Ok, so in order to get gfs anons must do the following
>get mainstream hobbies that they don't like
>they need to put hours on their own social media profiles
>they need to approach random women at random places
>they need to eliminate non-normie interestes
It's not a simple choice, your vagina-slave mentality considers a complete submission to women as a rational choice.
>>
>>27393557
>an online survey finds that 1/3 of married couples met online
don't take yourself so seriously. all of your data is just anecdotes as well.
>>
>>27393616
wait are you saying you do everything you like now? what the fuck is your point?
>>
>>27393626
>online survey
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/03/online-dating-marriage/2377961/

Factually incorrect
>all your data is anecdotes
Statistical data is anecdotal?
>>
>>27392081
>video that promotes a PUA site
Good Looking Loser it's just another PUA blog with ad revenue

>>27393638
I'm saying that making a 180 spin on your life for pussy it's some weak-nigga shit.
Here's your messiah
http://www.gll-getalife.com
>>
>>27393714
getting no pussy is weak nigga shit.
>>
>>27392081
>PUA
Not sure why this shit gets posted here, these people get paid to sell a fantasy to you
>>
>>27392081
Wait, you guys realise that is all stage right?
Literally no girls would respond to that 'cold approach' in a fucking corner store.

Are you guys literally that devoid of human, and female interaction, that you can't tell that this is all heavily staged?
The woman's acting is pretty poor too
>>
>>27393696
survey data is anecdotal. you don't have "more options" for being white, you have a higher possibility that you have more options.
>>
lmao

>ATTRACTIVE WHITE GUY IS SUCCESSFUL AT PICKING UP GIRLS

Call the media
>>
>>27392260
>Its simple to get a number
Yes exactly. He didn't get a gf, he got a number.
>>
>>27392081

This is the reaction you can expect when girls aren't paid actors like in OP's PUA ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lN5sLNnlOs
>>
>>27393750
>The woman's acting is pretty poor too
Yeah. You can, despite the censoring, see her on the verge of laughing before he even approached her. She can't hold it in.
>>
>>27393768
>survey data is anecdotal
What do you think anecdotal means anon?
>>
>>27394145
Kek that's too funny
>>
>Chad is nervous.
>Being confident worked for him...it surely will work for you physically unattractive specimens.
>>
>>27394172
>if i can get a bunch of people to say something, it must be true!
BERNIE2016
>>
>>27394145
That guy is super fucking creepy.
Also cold approaches like that do not work kek

THIS is the accurate result of cold approaches
>>
>>27394234
it usually does lol
>>
>>27394235
>statistics are incorrect because they do not validate my point of view
>statistics are anecdotal because I say they are
>you have a view point that I dislike so you must also support the candidate that is unpopular on this particular forum
Just terrible anon
>>
>>27394325
>can't read
>trying to get a rise out of people by incoherently rambling

here i'll give you some more "statistics" you fucking underage retard
https://wearawhitefeather.wordpress.com/survivors/rape-culture-statistics/
>>
File: chad.png (1 MB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
1 MB, 984x984
>>27392081
>getting a gf is easy bro
>just literally do nothing
>>
File: _innernet smile.gif (2 MB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
_innernet smile.gif
2 MB, 292x200
>>27392081>>27392127

>https://youtu.be/TGlMqm-Ooys#t=10m43s XXX wrong

>https://youtu.be/TGlMqm-Ooys see link.
>10m 43s

>10 x 60 = 600 + 43= 643

https://youtu.be/TGlMqm-Ooys#t=643
Do you undadastann?
>>
File: _IP man.gif (637 KB, 300x124) Image search: [Google]
_IP man.gif
637 KB, 300x124
>>27392081
I wanted to help with your linking skills but watching that gave me no happiness.

Are you some kind of asshole?
>>
You guys are getting it wrong.

women dont like men that make them laugh.

women like men that are attracted to them and can make them feel comfortable.

making a girl laugh and flirting with them is the easiest way to do t his.

you can still make a girl laugh and not feel comfortable to be around though, which is probably where that faggot billionaire fucked up
>>
>>27393304
Turns out women generaly tend to be loyal to their own race, then they cuck their race with whites.

Except black ladies.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.