[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1458826703460.jpg (11 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
1458826703460.jpg
11 KB, 388x392
>parents had 54,096th fight in car
>father wont give mum $500 because she's a fucking lunatic
>mum and brother find letter my dads account is negative after working for a month
>( past tense )brother gave father a ride to get 150 bux for motor
>motor is still sitting in backyard
>brother thinks he got drugs
>father isn't coming home
>recorded my mother throwing things at the wall and me
>brother is showing mum where they went
>once again they'll eyeball me to pick a side and whichever I choose has no good end

tldr: dad lied about saving for apartment/storage and my mother blew what money he gave her as usual and expects me to wagecuck, give her all my money so I can be her new whipping post

I'm fucking tired of this life. There's so much more shit that has happened I couldn't fit in one thread.
>>
>>27380289

Women are your superior shit lord, now get at least 2 jobs.

Your mother deserves it for existing.
>>
save your money until you have enough to move out. Now tell your parents you lost your job. Move into your new place and enjoy being alone.
>>
I should mention he fixed her car on a restraining order twice last month knowing mum WOULD call the cops to be a spiteful cunt.

My mother raised me alone ruining my life in the process, psychopath deserves a beating.
My father was always in and out because of her but never cared to be a parent. Always had shady excuses to things but generally we got along.
>>
>>27380468
I have no job, she expects me to replace 1.2k a week on minimum fucking wage.

I'd rather be homeless but I don't want my stuff left alone. She'll ransack the room, sell half my shit and throw it out too.
>>
>>27380289
>move out
>save money
>record a a video of yourself masturbating on a pile of money and send it to your parents
>???
>profit!
>>
>>27380601
See
>>27380594

I'm fucked no matter what.
>>
Protect your most valuable shit in whatever way necessary. You might have to take some losses. Keep your anime backup drive on you at all times. Get a job and get out of there. Don't wallow in it. Go to one of those "youth on their own" programs.
>>
suicide is always an option OP
>>
I'm sorry man, that really sucks. I hope you can endure that shit and rise above it 'til you're able to leave.
>>
op have you considered just full on taking your dads side secretly at first, have a talk with him about how much of a psycho she is, and ask to move in with him for a couple of months while you try to get a job or whatever?

Then you could either stay and leech off him or actually try to find some place to live
>>
I was in a very similar position as you. except my mom went through a divorce and wanted to manage my income and demand my bank statements.So I ended up finding two jobs and moved out to a friends house and later on went to renting rooms off Craigslist. now my current position...

>alone
>family estrangement
>no gf
>no friends
>>
>wah wah wah!!! My mother expects me to take care of her
>wah wah wah!!! My mother expects me to take responsibility as a man

Fuck off manchild. Do you expect sympathy for being lazy? You can't even help out the woman who raised you?

Men today are fucking ruined.
>>
>>27380749
Problem is if he actually is a junky that's a much worse situation for him, he'd be better off faking alcoholism and getting in on a halfway house
>>
Tell your mom shes a piece of shit and you wish shes was like your friend's mom.
>>
File: 1422359384323.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
1422359384323.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>27380289

You have anonymous internet associates who care about you anon. I know that basically means nothing in the real world when plates are being smashes around, but there are other anons out there suffering with you.

I hope you will get a few short bursts of happiness in the future, to mask the generally long term malaise.
>>
>>27380794
My parents entire relationship has been a held off divorce and it makes me feel like shit being the anchor, at least you have peace of mind, never undervalue that anon.

>>27380749
We already planned to live together if SHTF. I was given $100 last week incase of this very day.

>dad #1 hat captcha
>>
>>27380915
>there are other anons out there suffering with you

Truth is, a reason I haven't strung the noose yet is that very reason. One day I'll return to r9k with quote "I made it bros, let me help you" my OP image me and a girl. But that dream is getting squashed by the moment.
>>
>>27381148
It's all temporary my dude, you'll get through this.
>>
>>27381148
>One day I'll return to r9k with quote "I made it bros, let me help you" my OP image me and a girl

I wouldn't advise that, I have a gf but I don't like to rub it in people's faces. But this the where I grew up and I can never leave now.

Having said that if I managed to get a gf after living through years of smashed plates and instability, maybe you could to. I really really hope you will.
>>
>>27381263
I wouldn't rub it in. I'd use it to boost some hope around here.
>>
>>27381303

I know you mean well anon. But no one likes the notion of "I've got a gf, I'm ona higher plane than you virgins"

We're all equal here, this is why tripfags and 'fembots' are cancer, they disrupt the equilibrium.
>>
>>27381341
Point taken.

If anyone has a bugout guide I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 1458522093525.png (9 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1458522093525.png
9 KB, 207x244
>>27380594
>I'd rather be homeless but I don't want my stuff left alone. She'll ransack the room, sell half my shit and throw it out too.

iktf op. Our possessions own us.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.