[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me out /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 1437965025724.png (186 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186 KB, 416x398
Hey guys, I ruffled the hair of one of my female friends a couple weeks ago and she got pretty angry with me. We haven't spoken since then, and I didn't text her or anything.

Should I apologize for what I did? I feel like that would be beta behaviour. I kind of want to talk to her again but I feel like she's still mad and doesn't want anything to do with me. I caught her looking at me in two of my lectures, which made me nervous and I'm not sure how to handle it. I think she hates me so much that she wants to know where I am in the hall so she can dodge me if I happen to bump into her on my way out. I've kind of been avoiding her and I'm pretty sure she sat a couple seats on my left in a lecture last week, but I didn't want to turn to see if it was her or not and I bolted out of there when the lecture was finished.

tldr I fucked up and want to apologize but don't know how to go about it without feeling embarrassed because it was a stupid thing
>>
>>27362657
Did you post about this before? Are you the same guy? I can't remember how long ago it was, not that long though
>>
>>27362730
Yes, that was probably me anon. What do you think?
>>
>>27362742
Not sure dude. I'm not too good with this stuff. It's kind of a weird situation. Like if you bring it up it kind of seems like you're making a big deal out of nothing, but that's kind of what she seems to be doing

I guess you've got to be the judge here m8 and do what you feel's right. If you think you guys were close enough where it wasn't crazily out of line then maybe let it go and see if she gets over it. If you think maybe you were slightly out of line maybe say something like, "hey you've been kind of distant lately, sorry if I did anything to offend you" without being completely over the top apologetic because let's be honest, what you did wasn't too bad. And just see how she reacts I guess. But women are crazy bro, I don't know what to tell you really

Good luck anon in whatever route you take
>>
If you're trying to remain friends with her, you should apologize, but don't grovel or act like it was a big deal. As in, "are you still mad about that hair thing? Sorry about that, I didn't realize it would make you that mad." That's what friends do.

If you were trying to bang her (i.e. you don't value friendship with her) then who cares, it's over.
>>
>>27363036
Thanks for your input man. Should I just text her or see her irl? I feel like maybe I should swallow my pride this time around and just apologize.

>>27363099
I want to be her friend because she is very good practice to gaining the courage to talk to other girls, and she's funny. I would totally bang her, but that's not really my priority.
>>
I feel like you should stand your ground, op. Do you want to wind up in a cuck shed or what?

You should have talked to her, though. Not about the incident or her feelings, though. You need to create the frame. Make the reality. Make her the weird one by brushing off the incident as not at all out of the ordinary.
>>
>>27362657
See, if you were an attractive chad she would have thought it was cute and funny and not thought twice about it.

However, since you're in reality probably a 4/10 beta, it instantly becomes creepy and repulsive that someone lesser than her would dare make an advance.
So unless you really love being in the friend zone, move on with your life because she obviously doesn't give two shits about you.
>>
>>27363149
Like I said dude, I don't really know the dynamics of your relationship with this girl, but if you feek you should apologize then that's what you should do. I'm worthless at this shit and usually just walk away when I fuck up, but that's obviously not the best way to live lol. Just do what feels right I guess. If you always run into her it would be best to do it in person imo though. Idk m8
>>
>>27363149
>I want to be her friend because she is very good practice to gaining the courage to talk to other girls, and she's funny. I would totally bang her, but that's not really my priority.
Yeah, this is a massive red flag for you and your relationship OP.
You obviously want to have sex with her, despite your pretense about being friends, and she probably has no interest in you because you're behaving like every single stereotypical "friend zone" beta.
You're pretty much fucked, just ignore her at this point.
>>
>>27363336
Don't be a cunt. You can still want to be friends with someone while acknowdging that that relationship benefits you
>>
>>27363336
The funny thing is the best thing he can probably do to attract her is to stop giving a shit about her.
>>
>>27363211
The only problem with your suggestion is that I don't know how to just smooth it over and talk about something else. Also, I am generally an unapologetic person, and this isn't the first time I got her pissed at me either. She blocked my number before but then unblocked it a couple days later.

>>27363248
To be fair, I touched her hair before and she didn't mind at all. This time around it looked like it was done differently. She probably got pissed because I fucked it up.
>>27363300
Thanks for your input man
>>27363336
Well, I WOULD have sex with her because she a qt, but that's not really why I talk to her. If I wanted to have sex with her I wouldn't bother pursuing the friendship any further. However I feel like it's important for my development to get that interaction with a person from the opposite sex because I need that if I have a chance to escape from robot hell. Funny enough, it actually is helping me talk to other girls, and landed me a female lab partner.
>>
>>27363467
She sounds incredibly toxic. Her past pattern of behavior suggests that she has emotional outbursts and then cools down afterwards like a good little borderline. I'm now convinced that you should not be at ALL apologetic based on this information. She is probably at a point where she realized she overreacted and is feeling slightly guilty. If you apologize, you'll give her behavior an alibi.
>>
>>27363149
Why would she get so mad at you for ruffling her hair? Unless she's totally disgusted by you, she probably doesn't care anymore. And the reason she keeps looking back at you is because she's wondering why the fuck you haven't spoken to her since then considering you said you were friends.

Next time, time your exit from class to walk out with her and engage in casual conversation. If she acts pissed off, bring up the hair-ruffling, otherwise just forget it even happened.
>>
>>27363524
>borderline
Dude I was thinking she was a little on the crazy side too, and really shows when I do something even a little bothersome. She always wants an explanation and makes a big deal out of everything. Even one time when I was walking out of a lecture and spotted her, I tugged her sleeve to my direction lightly and she asked me why I did that whilst keeping her smile. I don't really know what to say half the time when she always wants an explanation, even for things that I can't really explain.

>>27363533
Yeah that's probably the right way to go about it. I don't even think I should really apologize at this point. Maybe do it if she's still angry about it.
>>
>>27363524
Oh yeah and let me add that I talked to normies about this and they thought she's a little odd too. I thought that I was the weird one, but maybe she's weirder.
>>
>>27363713
Maybe you are weird and are just giving us a biased account. Who knows.
>>
>>27363735
That's also very true. You can't deduct much from an an Australian shitposting forum.
>>
>>27363688
Yeah, I've dealt with a lot of female friends in the past. You should walk out with her and say what's up. If she's pissed be like
>is this about the hair? I didn't realize it was such a big deal, sorry
She'll either act rationally or be super passive aggressive and try to play mind games with you, in which case, she's probably not worth the effort. But apologizing isn't beta. Being worried about stuff is. Act like you didn't even have a second thought about the incident.
>>
>>27363859
>apologizing isn't beta

Who the fuck told you that?

If you're ever concerned about whether or not something is beta, just ask yourself WWTD (what would Trump do). Literally works 100% of the time.
>>
File: Why man.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Why man.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>27362657
ruffled her hair?
What the hell are you talking about?

like what?
Like this?
Jesus man, where was your george.
All lennies must have a george to help them out with shit like this.

There are two types of men with robots classed in lennie and georges.

They should be paired but are not always.

The george seeks not women, though he can handle them without fumble.

The lennie does so with desperate affection, with the support of his george he is successful in his simple endeavors

Do you need a george friend?
>>
>>27363878

This is fucking genius, anon. Seriously.
>>
>>27363878
Saying sorry is more of a social convention than anything. Doesn't matter if you actually give a shit, it makes people feel better.
>>
>>27363903
kek no I didn't ruffle it like that, it was like how you would ruffle a dog's head. It wasn't intimate.
>>
>>27363938

No man should ever apologize to a woman who isn't their boss.
>>
>>27363390
This OP. The best thing you can do is just ignore her and pretend that you're too good for her. Girls eat that shit up. Not some beta who caters to their every whim. They like to feel like shit. It's all part of the stupid game they play.
>>
>>27363959
You sound like a neckbeard for real. If you followed my advice too, you might actually learn how to interact normally with other people.
>>
>>27364062

You're a beta. Nobody is interested in your "advice".
>>
>>27363939
It is to me.
I may be a george but I'd let a bitch pet me like a dog.
I can keep my pride though innit.

It ain't enough to make me no orbitor.
>>
>>27363968
I've kind of been doing that for the last two weeks but nothing happened.
>>
>>27363533
Are you autistic? Women fucking hate their hair being messed with.
>>
>>27364172
negroid wtf are you going on about lol
>>
File: 12376670_.jpg (24 KB, 566x603) Image search: [Google]
12376670_.jpg
24 KB, 566x603
>>27364620
Don't kid yourself mate. Having a girl ruffle your head like a dog is intimate as fug.
Any objection are blatant lies.
>>
>>27364659
Not really. It's more of a friendly thing. A girl did it to me in high school. I also got her to sit on my lap at a party, which was nice.
>>
>>27365009
Only one girl has sat in my lap in my life, and it was in HS by a 20 year old who failed twice.

I was le lazy genius who slept in class.
I guess she felt like she knew me enough to.

I can't remember whether or not I had to hide a tent, but the memory gets better as it fades.
>>
>>27365094
>lazy genius

man I'm fucking jealous. I had to work my ass off to get As in highschool.

Was she a qt?
>>
>>27365121
It chalked up to a bad ending desu.
A picture of her naked surfaced with her giving dual handies to some wigs or nigs.
I can't remember.

I was just, kind of jealous for the first time in my life at that point slightly.

I wonder what could have been had she groomed me and sat in my lap more often.
>>
>>27364071
>>27363959
Think about it

have the inner confidence to apologize without questioning your beta/alphaness

if you purposely are ill mannered or renegade to the point of being rude because of insecurity of being beta that is neckbeard/beta
>>
>>27365121
Fuck, lad. Why did you have to remind me of this?
Sure she had a sloot run I had the misfortune of hearing about, but shit.
I would have let her sloot me up.

Now i'm gonna be assed about this for a little.
>>
>>27365812
It's ok man. We all have to live with painful memories. In time you will get over wit again.
>>
>>27365189
>>27365812
He asked you a yes or no question, not for your whole life story
>>
>>27365862
eh it's ok man, I don't mind
sometimes you just gotta get shit off your chest
it's what happens when you don't have many people to talk to
>>
File: WHOOiOO.gif (2 MB, 301x223) Image search: [Google]
WHOOiOO.gif
2 MB, 301x223
>>27365836
Nah man. Had I been chad I could have come out of sleep annoyed, and not let her up.

Got close to her ear like a 90's action movie villain and tell her to be careful doing shit like that.
I'm a sick bastard with a braap fetish now.
I could have probably finessed her into doing things.

Where did I go so wrong.

>>27365862
Is a picture not worth a thousand words?
>>
>>27365910
>braap fetish
I thought those threads were just joking.
>>
File: morsekey2.gif (12 KB, 159x91) Image search: [Google]
morsekey2.gif
12 KB, 159x91
>>27365926
Do you think this is a joke man?
A fucking joke son?

A girl doing something that gross gets my dick hard enough to receive coded messages of pure lust and perversion.
>>
>>27362657
Story time???
original friendjkhhlkhj
>>
This is why I am a certified george.
I'm too redpilled to be a lenny.

I do not despair overtly or too genuinely for something I cannot aptly obtain.
I find stability and comfort in this reality without bitterness.

The apathy of a robot defensive of the temperament of his contemporaries.
I'm here for a lot of reasons, among sick fetishes and talking like an autist.

But I need to help others who are more autist and chose to ignore it.
They can think they have a chance even if they don't.

It's my role to make sure they don't fall hard when they do.

No one deserves that. Though it gets to be difficult when a lenny fights against help.

We in this shit together. We exist here together.
Ohana means family. No one gets left behind until the day I'm dead and gone.

A time getting closer and closer as it gets
>>
>>27366027
Well that's more or less the story anon. I ruffled my female friend's hair, she obviously didn't like it and got angry at me, and I didn't talk to her for two weeks.
>>
>>27366071
What did you guys fight about?
>>
>>27366101
We didn't really fight. We just haven't really spoken to eachother since. I don't know whether she is or isn't mad at me anymore, but I just decided to leave her alone and assured myself that if she wanted to talk, she would start talking to me.
>>
>>27362657
Don't apologize anon of course you ruffled her hair your're the ultimate alpha and you'll do what you want, she's just being a cunt you don't care
>>
>>27366180
Yes, yes anon you are indeed very correct!
>>
File: red-pill-eat.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-eat.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1200
>>27362657

don't apologize you goddamn sperg. she's angry because you're unattractive and so your existence offends her.

here's what you do:

1. don't give a fuck

2. lift big weights every day until you don't look like a sperg.

3. groom yourself. wear "normie" clothes for your age and socioeconomic status.

4. get a crew. find guys who are more autistic than you and boss them around. do cool shit like drive out to abandoned quarries to swim, watch edgy indie films while eating pie, and spreading meme rumors about the popular kids, ideally all of the above while "buzzed"/high.

5. start fucking stacies. start low and work your way up. half of your "crew" events can be "crew + chicks". stay the fuck in charge and don't get tied down.

6. once you've turned yourself into a chad by doing the above, ask miss messy-hair to prom.

7. also ask minimum 3 other girls to prom. (e.g. from another high school, from another town, etc.).

8. have your crew carry you into prom on a sedan chair, like an African king, while the stacies trail behind, fanned by your crew. none of your crew should have dates for this one. they're your soldiers.

9. make a speech about how everyone who only brought one girlfriend is oppressing women, and only real empowered women can come to your afterparty.

10. go back to whichever one of your crew has the nicest house. only admit your crew plus women. hire some bouncers to keep out the chads you're cucking. also hire some actual whores to set the mood.

11. fuck a bunch of girls, "eyes wide shut" style.

12. cum in miss messy-hair's hair and all over her face.

13. apologize

And that, fellow robot, is how you apologize.
>>
>>27366641
I'm in university anon. Also, I touched her hair before and she didn't mind. Pretty sure she was angry because this time I really messed it up.

>you're unattractive

you're right there
>>
>>27362657
You are drowning in a glass of water. Unless she is a total bitch and just wants an excuse to hate you, she probably doesn't even remember.
>>
>>27366838
So I guess I'm just making a big deal out of nothing?
>>
>>27366861
I have a 'bad' (I actually don't care) habit of petting and ruffling my female friends hair and the only one who has ever got mad about it is a bitch, at most the rest get annoyed if I mess up their hairstyle.

Though at first they thought I was treating them as dogs.
>>
>>27366929
Why do girls have to have such nice hair, it's just not fair
>>
File: 1405603994152 (1).jpg (80 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1405603994152 (1).jpg
80 KB, 422x600
>>27366641
>implying I even have "crew"
>>
File: 1453260350630.png (369 KB, 516x427) Image search: [Google]
1453260350630.png
369 KB, 516x427
>>27362657
The exact same thing happened to me, OP, some times ago.

I touched her hair on the top and she started screaming at me like if I was pointing a gun at her.
I thought it would be alpha to try to have some kind of physical contact.

She just isn't interested.
>>
>>27367090
Because they spend their entire life taking care of it.
>>
It would be funny if you ruffled her hair again.
>>
join ISIS and bomb her house
>>
>>27362657
No! Listen carefully, you are making something too big out of this. Never apologize for silly things like that, it's her fault for getting upset over retarded shit like that.
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27362657
Why do y'all keep doing this?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.