[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a girl cum? I have been with 5 women and as far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452470887889.png (36 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
1452470887889.png
36 KB, 600x189
How do I make a girl cum?

I have been with 5 women and as far as I can tell, none of them have cum. I only had sex with one of them. I did oral on 3 of them. Rest is just fingering.

Am I missing something key? Am I just not good at it?

Any experienced robots want to chime in

inb4 why do you care about a womans pleasure
>>
>>27342317
2 fingers in
'come hither' motion to hit g spot
tongue on the clit
presto!
don't be an idiot and bite anywhere down there and that should work
>>
>>27342317
>>>/adv/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/soc/

Robots don't have sex.
Fuck off
>>
>>27342357
I've done that solid for like 10 minutes, nothing.

This girl is a virgin and she says she hasn't ever masturbated. Does that change anything
>>
>>27342392
Yeah honestly why would anyone here know
>>
>>27342409
has she had an orgasm? its a lot harder for someone to have one if they haven't had one before. idk just try and communicate her and see what she likes.
i know i was in the same situation with my current bf and for a long time i didn't really come close until out of no where it happened. if she doesn't know what it feels like, she's gonna have a harder time knowing when she's close/it happens
>>
>>27342317
>>27342409
What exactly have you done with the current girl who's a virgin?
Oral doesn't satisfy everyone. Try rubbing the clit. It's kind of mechanical but it might help her get off and make her more open to new things in the future.
>>
>>27342476
>>27342472
We haven't done much. She doesn't like receiving oral so I haven't done that at all.

As far as she knows, she hasn't ever had one, so getting over that initial hump seems to be a challenge.

When people say rub the clit, is that really it? No come hither trick? Or just rub it like I'm getting a stain off something?
>>
>>27342594
Depends on the girl. But a lot of girls who masturbate use their fingers like that. It's hard to tell if she's very inexperienced.
>>
>>27342959
How do I recognize if it is happening?
>>
>>27343038
She might be very obvious she's enjoying it. But if she's shy, you'll just have to ask if you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>27343102
I mean an orgasm. I can do tell from quickened breath, heart rate, increased twitches and movements that she is enjoying it, but anything else I should be looking for?
>>
>>27343160
That should do it.
If it's her first time having an orgasm, she might get uncomfortable. Like "What is this weird feeling I have never felt before". If that's true she should like it better the second time
>>
>>27343263
Alright it probably hasn't happened then. Guess I'll keep trying, and focus more on the clit.

Thanks for all the advice anymore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.