[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly Girls Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23
File: nsan.jpg (149 KB, 1721x1079) Image search: [Google]
nsan.jpg
149 KB, 1721x1079
This is a thread for ugly femanons to share their experiences! Boys and Staceys are NOT allowed!

Feel free to talk about your experiences with
>men
>your family
>attractive women
>coworkers, teachers, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 778x1100
Any ugly girls in Seattle?
>>
File: nsan2.jpg (201 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nsan2.jpg
201 KB, 1600x900
>>27336361
Just a disclaimer: no one wants to be your gf, thirsty robots.
>>
>>27336382
So you have an ugly personality to match your appearance. Interesting
>>
>>27336406
>wants to have ONE thread for ugly women on a general board where every other thread is for men or attractive women to post on
>"ugly personality" for rejecting the dumbasses that come flooding in asking for practice gfs

NO!
>>
>>27336433
There are ways to say that without insults and acting like a bitch. It just seems like you want to insult others to feel better about yourself
>>
>>27336333
You don't have the right to post cute anime girls. You don't deserve that privilege, ugly girl. Stop it, ugly girl.
>>
>>27336382
Ugly fem here, and you're a cunt.
You don't have to be ugly AND a bitch.
No wonder no man would touch you, they're afraid you'll break thier fingers.
>>
>>27336482
No it's because you refused to read the OP post and disrespected me first.

>>27336500
Good.
>>
>>27336515
>disrespect
LOL he didn't even ask YOU, you self centered hog. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>27336515
If you han't insulted every male user with this post
>>27336382
I would have just ignored your thread. You're being a bitch for the sake of being a bitch
>>
>there are fat uggos unironically coming to /r9k/ with an attitude
WHY
Just go back to lolcow and tumblr???
>>
File: 1457390379446s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457390379446s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>27336333
I TOLD YOU I'D BE HERE

RALLY ROBOTS COME ON

GET THESE FEMFAGS OUT OF HERE.

IF YOU POST/COMMENT OR GIVE ATTENTION ON FEMFAG THREADS YOU REVOKE ROBOT STATUS. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH IN R9K AND IS NOW LAW.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27336530
>Boys and Staceys are NOT allowed!
>boy posts

Disrespectful, desu. Why can't they just stay on every other thread on this board, dedicated to them and their desires to pump and dump ugly girls and lust after their oneitis Stacey?
>>
>>27336515
>wahhh I'm ugly and a bitch
>wahh pay attention to me
>*gets attention*
>ew not you
>I'm glad men don't like me

FUCKING PSYCHO UGLY BITCH
YOU UGLY YOU UGLY YOU UGLY YOU UGLY
no one will ever touch your face tenderly and call you beutiful before making love.
You'll always be the ugly easy friend.
>>
>>27336559
>>27336578

Lolcow makes fun of you if you're ugly, and on tumblr no one talks to you unless you're attractive, SJW and play a part in oppression olympics.

I just wanna talk to other ugly girls and share experiences, it's really calming. We had a good chat going last night, lets do it again!

>>27336583
I know men don't like me, which is why I want to talk to other ugly woman and share experiences and feelings with them, instead of being bullied by men and attractive girls.
>>
>>27336579
Why can't to just fuck off back to tumblr??
>>
>>27336609
I'd say there are woman-centric 8ch boards you could use, but honestly who gives a shit when there's so little traffic.
>>
>>27336614
See >>27336609

Ugly girls are in a minority because we keep to ourselves because we're bullied everywhere else. But I know there are a few more of us on 4chan. Anonymous boards make us feel comfy.
>>
File: HvK6DGX.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
HvK6DGX.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>27336609
Look, sweetie, honey, baby..

Get your whiney, ugly,lonely ass out.
I can almost smell the back acne on you.
>>
BOYS ERICA'S THREAD GOT 404'D BECAUSE WE REPORTED HER

LET'S KEEP IT UP ROBOTS, REMOVE THE FEMFAGS

WE CAN GET RID OF THEM ALL BUT WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER!

NO MORE FEMFAG POSTING.

GIVING ATTENTION REVOKES ROBOT STATUS
>>
Why is everyone on this board such an insufferable asshole? No wonder no one wants to be around you guys IRL.
>>
>>27336646
Holy shit shut the fuck up.
I'm ugly, and guess what, NO ONE FUCKING CARES
If you want to feel pretty go stand on a street corner and see how many fat mexis tell you how pretty you are.
Just go anywhere ELSE
>>
>>27336679
Talk shit get shit, faggot.
>>
>>27336657
That thread 404'd because she is underaged, ban evading, camwhoring and asking for money.

This thread will stay up because I'm over 18, not ban evading, not camwhoring and not asking for money.

I'm literally doing nothing but starting a discussion board on a topic: being ugly and female. Unfortunately for you, being an ugly girl is not against the 4chan rules.
>>
>>27336679
We don't care, this is our board, our rules, and we don't have to justify our insufferability.

GET OUT FEMFAG SCUM. TUMBLR WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS
>>
File: SE0NCGA.jpg (58 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
SE0NCGA.jpg
58 KB, 794x794
>>27336679
>why are you guys so mean :(

UGLY GIRL DETECTED
GET OUT YOU STUPID COWS REEEEEEEE
>>
beauty is in the eye of the beholder bitch
>>
File: 1457623234413.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1457623234413.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>tfw walking down the street
>everyone looking at me
Why am I so fucking ugly? I wish I was just normal looking to fit in
>>
>>27336691
FUCKING LEAVE
or at least post your ugly fucking face so we can all laugh and vomit.
>>
If you're a girl and you're on this site it's your fault. No men are robots on purpose.
>>
>>27336691
it's not against the 4chan rules, but it's against our rules. /r9k/'s rules. THIS IS OUR BOARD, and we will NOT have it ruined just so you can talk about your fucking feelings. That's not what this is for.

Now shoo. Back to tumblr. You are not a robot, and anyone who responds to you is not either.
>>
>>27336690
>>27336707
>>27336711
nice responses, enjoy your nogf feels. you guys are ugly both on the inside and outside. one of these is in your control.
>>
Just more proof of how you guys are so nice to attractive girls, even when they post on this board and break rules you'll shower them in thirst and attention and gifts, but you'll spam and derail the only thread ugly women have made all month even when we ask you not to post.

>>27336727
Iktf, I hate it when normal looking people cringe at my site.

>>27336735
No one is claiming to be a robot, we just want to talk about how we're ugly.
>>
>>27336743
We don't care that we are ugly, or anything else, but we're damn well keeping our fucking board clean of femfag bullshit.

So there you have it take it or leave it, be a guy or a girl, if you support their shit then you get out and stop being a robot.
>>
>>27336333
NO SUHC THING AS FEMANONS
FUCKIGN LIAR
POST TITS OR is LIE
>>
>>27336333
>attractive women
sometimes i feel okay about myself then i go outside and i realize that most girls are just really pretty
>>
Tfw current bfs dick is smaller than what I'm used to and it takes him ages to cum
>>
>>27336743
YOU KEEP TALKING

No one gives two Shits what an ugly bitch has to say.
Go away, it's not even funny now.
You're just a bitch. And ugly, intolerable bitch.
>>
>>27336767
Funny thing is I'm not even a female and I was referring to the OP when I was talking about assholes on this board. OP claims to be female.
>>
>>27336761
Actually we just derailed Erica's thread in a moment of about 4 minutes, and we'll do the same shit to yours.

We are robots, and we treat all girls the same now. So fuck off back to tumblr, like the rest of your gender.
>>
>>27336743
I agree. Even though im kv myself
>>
>>27336779
This! I'm so happy when I don't leave the house for weeks on end, but as soon as I see an attractive girl irl I want to go home, get under the covers and cry.

>>27336798
You guys donated hundreds of dollars to her fund thing. You just care about attractive girls, so go orbit one in another thread instead of shitting up an ugly girls thread.
>>
>>27336761
You can't be fucking real.

No one is that ugly and that stupid.
It's just impossible
>>
>>27336817
>I don't like to go outside cuz pretty girls scare me and make me sad

THEN STAY INSIDE FOREVER, KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>27336817
Yeah, well I may be just one more robot who didnt support erica's bullshit, but im sure I have many more behind me who will willingly fight to reclaim our board.

Once again, to tumblr you go. You are not needed here, and you can find plenty of other nice places to talk to other females, but not here.
>>
File: libtard.jpg (29 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
libtard.jpg
29 KB, 482x526
>>27336333
>>27336382
stop ruining my waifu you roastie, just for that you can enjoy having my tripfagging in the thread
>>
Why are you guys such assholes? Am i the only person here who hates to be a dick towards people?
>>
File: 1420104949932.png (387 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420104949932.png
387 KB, 1280x720
>>27336333
>men
No experience with men. I've never had a boyfriend.

>your family
They pretend like I'm not ugly to make me feel better. I dislike it.

>attractive women
I'm jealous of them all.

>coworkers, teachers, etc
I'm a NEET.
>>
>>27336817
>stays inside weeks on end

Not only are you ugly, I bet your greasy and fat too. Just say it, actual women scare you.
I bet a REAL woman walks by you and you start sweating and crying like an aspie, don't you?does it hurt seeing stacy and her Chad having fun? Does it hurt seeing him lovingly rub her slender , acne free back? How does it feel when that Chad kisses her pimple free, perfect face?
Can you hear her? That giggle? Like a sweet bell.
I can hear you, that crinkle. Like a bag of taco bell.
>>
>>27336433
you have lolcow and cgl to go post about being an ugly fat girl
don't come to an all male board and expect to have some private section marked off for you

I don't go posting on lolcow about how I hate women, have some god damn respect
>>
Ugly girl skype group here

https://join.skype.com/AuPYedBZe6rf

nor otigiinal
>>
>>27336817
i have to go outside almost every day

eternal torture

>>27336882
sometimes im mean to someone on 4chan but then i feel bad and apologize and just look like a massive cuck
>>
>tfw ugly inside and out
Being ugly and alone has made me get super fucking bitter and jaded
>>
>>27336937
You shouldnt have done that.

Originalerino
>>
>>27336882
People here are really frustrated and hate themselves so they are dicks
>>
>>27336932
lolcow makes fun of ugly women.

>>27336923
why are you so hateful?

>>27336959
exactly? why should i be nice when everyone just shits on me
>>
>>27336907
Be my ugly virgin NEET gf.
>>
>>27336923
yes it does hurt
it's not my fault I was born autistic
I'm so sorry
oh wait you were talking to someone else
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1035x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1035x1536
Hi, I am guy who posted

>>27336361

I am actually happy that we finally have some type of solidarity here.

I don't care if no gf, i do care about anon robo friends who want to interact with other robo friends without gender commodification.

Ban the fem bot threads, ban the amazon wish list threads, ban the rose, ban the Eliza, ban the Emma.

Here's something for you all
>>
>>27336998
>amazon wish list threads
wait what is this a thing i have literally never seen this
>>
Hey ugly cunts, average 4.5 girl here.

How's it feel knowing my life is 100% easier than yours just because I wasn't born looking like roadkill? Pretty bad right? I also find most ugly girls have shit personalities but who knows maybe I just haven't set aside my disgust enough to get to know enough of you.

Just kidding I'm ugly as fuck but I know for a fact most 'ugly girls' are using their appearance as an excuse for their shit personalities. Double so for ugly fat girls.
>>
>>27336882
OP wanted to act like an asshole, so I reply in kind
>>
File: 1413745979556.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1413745979556.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
SOMEONE WILL STILL DATE YOUR UGLY ASS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA.

Women CANNOT be robots, ever no matter what.
>>
File: 1458100764827.jpg (64 KB, 626x614) Image search: [Google]
1458100764827.jpg
64 KB, 626x614
Hello ugly cunts, I'm a moderately attractive fem.

Me and my attractive friends laugh at your fatasses everywhere we go.
Oh,look, fatties dropped her chicken nugget, watch I bet she will eat it anyway.
>disgusting ugly cow eats floor nugget
We laugh.
Oh look, that ugly bitch wore makeup,as if it helps.
We laugh.
Oh , you can't shop in this store fatty?? Nothing here over size 5?? Aw, poor fatty a hahaha hah
We laugh. We seek you ugly cunts out and snicker behind you as you stomp around walmart.
That giggle you hear when your sitting at mcdonalds eating your large fry, two mcChickens and diet soda?
That's me, I'm laughing at your uglt, fat ass.
>>
>>27336985
>why should I be nice?

Because your ugly and it's your only salvation.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 546x1220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 546x1220
>>27337063
Even though this is mean, shit you in the mcshit too. And that's me laugh at u bitch.
>>
>>27337063
Please stop this familia, it hurts me to see stuff like this. This stuff happens to robots as well, we shouldnt advocate it.
>>
>>27336333
heyheyheyhey I got a question
is it tite?
wololo
your vagina I mean
yeah is it tight?
>>
>>27337119
Holy fuck, loose some weight your fat fingers are having trouble typing.
>>
>>27337124
Face the truth, you know your ugly and fat, fucking fix it.
Just stop being so fucking ugly.
Stop wallowing in your self pitty like the hog you are, go for a fucking jog, go to a dermatologist FUCKING FIX IT
Complaining about your awful freak show of a life won't help you.
>>
>>27336985
Exactly I just act like an asshole to keep everyone away because like this it's not going to hurt me when they leave me for someone prettier.
>>
>>27337168
im actually not fat. my face is the only thing wrong with me. i was born with a legitimate facial deformity and when i was in gradeschool someone broke my nose and the doctors never cared enough to fix it so it is tilted to the left and is really ugly.
>>
>>27337169
You know it'll hurt.
That guy you thought cared for you, you thought could look past your ugly hide, leaving you for stacy.
Watching him collect his things, his phone rings, it's stacy. You can sort of hear her voice. It's sweet, high pitched and womanly. So different from your gutteral feminist rambling.
He hangs up, turns to you one last time, he smiles a little. He's not even looking at your face. He's grown tired of it, of its amazing simplicity, it's staggering below average-ness. He's sorry, but he's not. He leaves.
He leaves you all alone, just like you were.
You can almost hear her giggleing, knowing she won. Again.
You reach for the box of fruit roll ups.you're back where you started. Ugly, and alone.
>>
>>27337168
Im not the OP m8, im just a robot who doesnt like to see this stuff.

Try not to make assumptions and be less of a massive faggot next time.
>>
>>27337246
>I don't like to see this stuff

Then leave?
>>
>>27337220
haha, as if this ever happens, troll post

they just leave me for nothing... because being with me is worse than being with no one
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 878x900
>>27337133
Typed bad on purpose to get a response out of you... Keep trying my little plaything.
>>
>have sex for the first time
>cheats on me a month later

MFW
>>
>>27337286

Originigger
>>
>>27337292
He's quite packing his things, even though he's not a looker himself, he's decided that even you are not good enough.
You ask why, who is he seeing? You beg him to stay, you can't stand to be alone again. You can't handle the stillness of an empty house, the feeling of hugging a pillow while tring to convince yourself it's a warm body.
He grimaces, feeding you the average answers he knows you expect
>it's not you, it's me
>I just need a break
>you smother me

You wilt, defeated as he leaves. He doesn't even have anyone to go home to, he just had to get away from you. He couldn't take another moment, another second of you clingy attitude, your hateful veiw on the outside world. He just had to get away from you.
Had to get away
From you
>>
>>27337377
>>27337220
Stop blogposting about how my ugly fat 28 year old ex dumped me for a qt 15 year old thanks
>>
Your walking down the hall at school, alone. Your just going to the bathroom, you couldn't stand another moment of sitting in a class of stacys. It feels like your the only ugly girl alive.
As you turn the corner, head low, you hear your crush, that unobtainable adonis. He's talking to somone just around the next corner.
You stop, heart racing, you turn to go to a different bathroom and you head her.
>oh adonis, did you know Helen the Heffer has a crush on you?
He chuckles, your heart hits your feet
>yeah , but I don't even like that bitch. Have you see her in broad daylight?
They laugh.
You're crushed, but also not. You knew he didn't like you.
You walk away, slower than normal, fighting the urge to hang yourself from the gym rafters.
You go to the girls room, sit down on a toilet,
And cry.
>>
>>27337377
he didn't even pretend to explain, he just left and ignored me on every contact source i had. he knows im not worth explaining to, he doesn't need to, i already know what i am

ill only ever be someone's until they realize im worse than being alone, or they've had enough practice and are ready for a real gf

please keep posting the hurt is nice
>>
>>27336333
But wait a minute. By ugly you mean normal white ugly girl or racy? Cuz theres a BIG difference
>>
File: 1428699245750.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1428699245750.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>tfw overheard kids daring eachother to kiss me, but noone ever did

>tfw you see them eating shit like worms straight off the mud
>>
>>27337559
>tfw ugly asian in the west, who's media has been saturated by anime and the most beautiful asian starlets
>>
>>27337559
Ugly white

So super ugly

Ugliest girl on a daily basis I am. Definitely lowest 2% in my city

Thanks genetics
>>
>>27337518
You're exhausted, sitting at the computer. It's so late, but he's online still, and he hasn't responded to your question.
>anon, just tell me if your happy. I know you didn't love me, but I was happy.. and I'll be happy still, if youre happy.
No reply.
Read, 2:15 am.
You sigh, rubbing your face in exaperation. He won't pick up the phone, he won't text you.its like he never knew you, like you never meant a nickel to him.
He comments on someone's status, confirming he's online.
He just doesn't want to talk about it, about you.
He wants to forget you even happened.
You can't blame him, you've never blamed any of them. You know it's you, it's always been you they end up dispising.
You feel tears, your looking at his fb profile picture. It's just him, smiling. He looks happier than you'd ever seen him.
You rush to a mirror, the tears pouring out. You look at youself.
You hate yourself.
>>
>>27337518
>the hurt is nice

I was going to watch a depressing dramamovie to get my emotional fix but those post are fairly hurtful.
>>
>>27337648
thanks, this is perfect

>>27337673
are there movies that feel like this? without shoehorned happy endings?
>>
Your sitting in class, scribbling your work like a good student. You've always been ok in academics. Lack of love life drives you in other areas.
You're not paying much attention to the other students, who constantly whisper back and forth to thier friends.
Stacy pokes your back, your startle somewhat.
>hey helen, can I borrow a pencil?
>sure stacy, I got you.
You're nice, you usually are. Deep down you hate her and her perfect tits, but you're not one to be mean.
You hand her the pencil
>thanks helen, I'll give it back.

School passes with no problem. No one spoke to you all day except stacy.now your walking to your car, feeling pretty good for once. Your thoughts are full of average girl things, like when your shows going to be on, what your going to make for yourself for dinner ect
>hey helen!
Stacy runs up, smiling.
>Here's your pencil back, thanks!
You smile and tell her to think nothing of it. It's rare stacy talks to you at all.your pleasantly surprised..maybe stacy isn't so bad.
She runs off, you watch her as you get into your car. She meets a group of stacys and chads, they talk for a moment before bursting out in laughter. That loud, callous cackling you can just FEEL is aimed at you.
You can't hear them
But you know

You drive home alone, lip trembling.
You can't stop thinking about what she could have said..
You think about it all night, somthing so small.
You sob, why can't one day go by without the crippling notion that a stacy would want to befriend you.

That anyone, anyone at all, would have you as a companion.
>>
>>27337726
>>27337726
Not in Hollywood. I've been enjoying hongkong and Taiwanese arthouse character dramas. Watching toxic relationships remind me that it isn't so bad to be alone. Curbs the nogf feels for me.
>>
>>27337885
how do you know me

>>27337963
hmm, that sounds okay i guess, any recommendations?
>>
File: 1456086853005.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456086853005.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27336937
ROASTIE.
O
A
S
T
I
E.

FLAP FLAP.
L
A
P
F
L
A
P.
>>
>helen, your birthdays next week, are you going out anywhere?
You mother. She's so naive. She's so hopeful you'll make friends. She knows. She knows people pick on you, shun you just because you aren't bachelorete materiel
>yeah mom, got it all planed.stacy and Chad are gonna come by.
She seems so relived, she nods, beaming
>I'll make a cake, and you can have as many people as you'd like come over!
You smile for her. She leaves the room, excited for her little angel . She knows how sweet you are, how golden. She doesn't want you to be spoiled by cruel jokes.
Youre face falls when she turns, your grit your teeth at the thought of the dispointment you'll both feel.
She will make your cake, thinking a few good people are coming.
But you know, you know that youll have to pretend your friends blew you off for a good reason.
Your mom will sing happy birthday. Shell cut the cake and you'll both have a piece.
You know she'll go to her room and cry after your pitiful party, she doesn't understand why no one likes you.
But , as you finally let the tears fall, you know.
You wipe your face and you know.
>>
>>27337594
>tfw ugly half asian in the west where people glorify beautiful halfus
>>
Dude here.
Always wanted to know how ugly girls think and feel. I always hear ugly man complain about how their life is unfair and shit, but I'm willing to be ugly women's are much worse.
I'll ask a few questions, respond if you want:

1) How was your adolescence? Did you get bullied in school? Were you ostracized by your peers?

2) Have you ever noticed people felt pity of you because of your appearance?

3) Have you ever had a boyfriend? If so, how was it? Was he beautiful? If not, have you even tried?

4) Do you think your appearance can be improved in any way? Like, by working out more often, or do you think only plastic surgery would fix it? Not even that?

5) Do you think unattractive women are ignored more than unattractive men?
>>
>>27338044
>mobilefag
Not home right now and my battery is at 2%. Email me at [email protected]. I'll probably respond in a couple hours
>>
Cleaning. You don't mind cleaning. It passes the time.
He left allot of things behind, and your finding them while picking up laundry.
Your trying to ignore the garments. You'll wash them and return them.
But your hands graze somthing soft in the pile of clothing.
You pull it out and the shell you had carefully built collaspes.
It's his hoodie, the one he gave you after you were offical.
You feel the fabric, you remeber feeling like a prom queen in that ragged hoodie.
Tears, hot and sharp in your eyes.
You can't help but put the fabric to your face and inhale.
You can still smell him, as if your hugging him tight.
Youre still clitching the hoodie as you break down, sobbing like a toddler into it.
He was the first one, the only one, to really make you feel beautiful.
You sob harder at the thought.
The thought that for a fleeting moment, a man saw you in a glorious light. For such a short time, you were happy.
You put the hoodie on and crawl into bed.
You couldn't finish cleaning if you wanted,now.
You inhale his scent again.
You're bad for torturing youself far more than any stacy ever could.

But You miss him so much.
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>small breasts
>pale
>hair is usually unkempt
>big ugly glasses I really need to replace
>heavy facial scarring because of abusive father
Pretty ugly, I guess.
>experiences with men
I pretty much get ignored unless I speak up, and most men scare me so I don't do that often.
>family
I don't talk to most of my family. Just my brother and one of our cousins who's around my age.
>attractive women
I hear them talking about me behind my back a lot. One of my coworkers got drunk at the office Christmas party and told me with a face like mine, I better give good head if I want a man.
>coworkers
I guess I already covered that.
>teachers
I didn't speak up much in class. My law teacher was nice, I liked her. She didn't take shit from anybody.
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIESKILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>>27338316
Well, do you give good head?
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGSKILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>>27338205
I agree, it must be much worse for women because they know their worth in life is ultimately decided by how pretty they are. Men don't have that problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1000x814
>>27338261
Lulz dude, your getting spill over and are about to trigger the robos...
>>
>>27338395
I've never given it, so probably not. My knowledge of oral is limited to "using your teeth is probably a bad idea".
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>>27338205
>1) How was your adolescence? Did you get bullied in school? Were you ostracized by your peers?
It was actually alright, I was either left alone, which was fine, or asked for help with school stuff since I was good at school and could exchange that for people to pretend to like me for a little bit
>2) Have you ever noticed people felt pity of you because of your appearance?
No, I don't really look anywhere but down when i go outside
>3) Have you ever had a boyfriend? If so, how was it? Was he beautiful? If not, have you even tried?
I've been with a drug using suicidal NEET with BPD who burned himself with cigarettes and an overweight game store employee, I'm not looking for Chad or anything unrealistic. They were my world, I wanted them to consume my life and spend forever with me. They left
>4) Do you think your appearance can be improved in any way? Like, by working out more often, or do you think only plastic surgery would fix it? Not even that?
I'm not fat, working out isnt going to do much. Plastic surgery could probably do my face, but the rest of my body also has awkward proportions and I don't think they have bone surgery
>5) Do you think unattractive women are ignored more than unattractive men?
They probably get ignored the same? ugly people's genders don't matter, they're all equally meaningless

>>27338261
i still sleep with his hoodie and pillow
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>>27338422
>t must be much worse for women because they know their worth in life is ultimately decided by how pretty they are. Men don't have that problem.

Men are judged on:
>appearance
>wealth
>career
>how many friends they have
>the hobbies they choose

Women are judged on:
>appearance
>>
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGSKILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL NORMALFAGS

KILL ALL WOMEN

KILL ALL MOMMIES
KILL ALL MOMMIES
>>
>>27338453
Alright, you're perfect then. Be my gf.
>>
>>27338565
Why would you want an ugly, damaged girl?
>>
Right, why the fuck are you telling me to hang myself? Calling me a twat hahaha i hardly fucking know you The only thing I do know is your being a cocky little prick in twitch chat and its funny because no i wont retaliate in chat but if you say anything like what you said today or be cocky again next time I see you in chat or outside of twitch i will fucking drop you. So thats a warning for next time you think or do anything like that again

Right, why the fuck are you telling me to hang myself? Calling me a twat hahaha i hardly fucking know you The only thing I do know is your being a cocky little prick in twitch chat and its funny because no i wont retaliate in chat but if you say anything like what you said today or be cocky again next time I see you in chat or outside of twitch i will fucking drop you. So thats a warning for next time you think or do anything like that again

>>
I guess I'm just sort of a mess right now. Every guy I've been with since my ex and I split hasn't known "how" to handle my lady bits, because I have a gigantic fucking hideous redundant labia. I literally asked my mom when I was 11 if I used to be a boy and she had my testicles removed and that was why I had such a big "sac" between my legs.

Nope, turns out I just have a fucking enormous labia that hides my clit and guys consequently can't find it, and as such, like to pretend it doesn't exist. They don't like to finger me, eat me out, look at my vag, nothing.

I hate it and I would literally cut the stupid fucking things off with scissors if I didn't know it'd hurt so damn much.

They are actually, truly, and honestly long enough to get caught in my underwear. I know I'm not just 'being self conscious' about them - they're large enough to be uncomfortable on a consistent basis.

I dunno where I'm going with this. I just hate them and I hate that everything about me is fucking ugly. Oh hey, not only are you fat and hairy, but your feet are fucked and every time a guy sees your pussy he's gonna be like "uhhh"

Thanks for reading about my gross vag, I guess.
>>
>>27338625
why don't you get it removed?
>>
>>27338586
Because that's my preference. I want to make a girl like that happy since I think she would deserve it.
>>
>>27338625
I must see this meat curtain
>>
>>27338644
That's some girl's post on Reddit I believe.
>>
God damn you, /b/. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.

"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a momment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go DIPSHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
>>
I'm an Aplha male /b/.

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda
>>
>>27338625
>A BLOO BLOO THE GUYS WHO WANT ME AREN'T AS GOOD AS THEY SHOULD BE

You cunts are fucking incredible, do you know that? Kill yourself. Be happy anybody fucking wants you. If you were a male you'd die alone.
>>
>>27338655
Oh. I think you'd get annoyed with me pretty quickly. I would probably be very clingy, and I still sleep with a stuffed rabbit. Sometimes at night after a bad day I curl up in my bed and smell him and cry. His smell reminds me of when I was little.
>>
ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FUCKING RAID. WHEN YOU LEAVE /b/ YOU ARE NO LONGER ANONYMOUS.

ALL that raiding does is establish a link with the disgusting identity-saturated world that exists outside of 4chan.

A person doing, referencing, or talking about things that belong inside /b/ while outside is just an idiot. We are all fucking idiots here, but because we are ALL anonymous and ALL acting randomly we create something WONDERFUL, something that is not just a bunch of random crap but EVERYTHING, and because we have no identity here each and every one of us owns the ENTIRE sum of our efforts.

What you people are doing is NOT anonymous, you are no longer anonymous, you are "anonymous from /b/" you get an identity, you may call yourselves anon BUT YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS!

YOU DO NOT TAKE /b/ WITH YOU! The environment which transforms random acts into enlightenment is NOT THERE, you do nothing but make yourselves look stupid and POTENTIALLY THREATEN OUR FUTURE.

Many of you do not even understand what /b/ is. You have come here too late and where absorbed into this newbie raiding culture. At first it started small, but then my mom got scared. She sent me to live with my auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, its license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror. That is more or less harmless. BUT YOU IDIOTS ARE RUINING IT. We should not have started, WE DID NOT KNOW IT WOULD HAVE TO KEEP GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER.

ALREADY THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS ARE BEING FELT! Look around you; it's now around seven or eight and we've dispatched the cabbie; finally, we have a chance to sit on our thrones as princes of bel-air. mock-fighting is now turning into real hostilities.

/b/ IS NOT AN INTERNET POWER, we are a STATE OF MIND. There is no /b/ army, there is no /b/-'anything', there is only /b/ and anonymous.
[edit]
Anime fans
>>
ATTENTION NEWGROUNDERS,

FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTIAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUEMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.
>>
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T COOK THEIR OWN RICE

RICE COOKERS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
-
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T POP THEIR OWN POPCORN

POPCORN POPPERS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
-
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T BOIL THEIR OWN PASTA

PASTA COOKERS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
-
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T SEPARATE THEIR OWN EGGS

EGG SEPARATORS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
-
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T MILL THEIR OWN GRAIN

GRAIN MILLERS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
-
OMG WHO THE FUCK IS SO LAZY THAT THEY CAN'T PULL THEIR OWN NOODLES

PASTA ROLLERS DON'T SAVE YOU ANY TIME, FAG. YOU JUST WASTED YOUR GODDAMN MONEY. NOBODY SHOULD NEED A MACHINE TO DO SOMETHING SO EASY.
>>
Dearba /b/ba:

Iba, likeba manyba ofba youba, sufferba fromba problemsba. Myba problemsba don'tba involveba anyba ofba yourba implausibleba onesba, butba mineba areba worthba voicingba toba youba inba hopeba ofba gettingba someba adviceba.

Anywaysba, Iba beganba toba watchba Azumangaba Daiohba aboutba aba monthba agoba, andba asba Iba doveba deeperba andba deeperba intoba theba seriesba, theba moreba andba moreba Iba fappedba toba hentaiba ofba itba. Iba continuedba toba doba soba untilba theba lastba episodeba.

Thenba Iba watchedba theba seriesba againba...andba againba... andba againba... Iba foundba myselfba checkingba outba Osakaba everyba onba-screenba momentba sheba hadba. Iba beganba toba stopba goingba toba myba regularba sitesba justba toba lookba atba hentaiba ofba oneba personba: Osakaba.

Iba eventuallyba hadba 1000sba ofba picturesba andba someba doujinsba ofba Osakaba. Iba beganba toba spendba whatba othersba calledba absurdba amountsba ofba moneyba onba merchandiseba, andba myba apartmentba isba coatedba withba Osakaba everywhereba.

I'veba shutba myselfba offba fromba familyba andba friendsba andba feltba anba urgeba toba justba snuggleba withba myba Osakaba dollsba. Osakaba isba allba Iba needba. Sheba probablyba wouldn'tba likeba theba wayba myba familyba isba orba howba myba friendsba behaveba.

I'mba inba loveba withba Osakaba. Iba keepba prayingba thatba she'llba comeba toba seeba meba oneba dayba andba decideba toba liveba withba meba. Iba haveba nothingba leftba toba liveba forba butba Osakaba. Iba knowba sheba canba hearba meba, soba Iba alwaysba talkba toba herba tellingba herba toba comeba andba visitba meba soba ourba unionba canba takeba placeba.

Soba thisba isba whereba youba guysba comeba intoba theba pictureba. Helpba meba moveba inba withba myba auntieba andba
>>
>>27338694
Those things are endearing more than annoying, and you know it.
>>
>>27338787
Maybe at first, but I think trying to be in a serious relationship with an easily frightened crybaby would probably grate after a while. It must feel like dating a baby.
>>
Iba, likeba manyba ofba youba, sufferba fromba problemsba. Myba problemsba don'tba involveba anyba ofba yourba implausibleba onesba, butba mineba areba worthba voicingba toba youba inba hopeba ofba gettingba someba adviceba.

Anywaysba, Iba beganba toba watchba Azumangaba Daiohba aboutba aba monthba agoba, andba asba Iba doveba deeperba andba deeperba intoba theba seriesba, theba moreba andba moreba Iba fappedba toba hentaiba ofba itba. Iba continuedba toba doba soba untilba theba lastba episodeba.

Thenba Iba watchedba theba seriesba againba...andba againba... andba againba... Iba foundba myselfba checkingba outba Osakaba everyba onba-screenba momentba sheba hadba. Iba beganba toba stopba goingba toba myba regularba sitesba justba toba lookba atba hentaiba ofba oneba personba: Osakaba.

Iba eventuallyba hadba 1000sba ofba picturesba andba someba doujinsba ofba Osakaba. Iba beganba toba spendba whatba othersba calledba absurdba amountsba ofba moneyba onba merchandiseba, andba myba apartmentba isba coatedba withba Osakaba everywhereba.

I'veba shutba myselfba offba fromba familyba andba friendsba andba feltba anba urgeba toba justba snuggleba withba myba Osakaba dollsba. Osakaba isba allba Iba needba. Sheba probablyba wouldn'tba likeba theba wayba myba familyba isba orba howba myba friendsba behaveba.

I'mba inba loveba withba Osakaba. Iba keepba prayingba thatba she'llba comeba toba seeba meba oneba dayba andba decideba toba liveba withba meba. Iba haveba nothingba leftba toba liveba forba butba Osakaba. Iba knowba sheba canba hearba meba, soba Iba alwaysba talkba toba herba tellingba herba toba comeba andba visitba meba soba ourba unionba canba takeba placeba.

Soba thisba isba whereba youba guysba comeba intoba theba pictureba. Helpba meba moveba inba withba myba auntieba andba

>>
>>27338787
>>27338809
>tfw boys always say they want a clingy girl who needs him to protect her
they never really do, its just one of those things that sounds nice but isn't
>>
HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.

I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERICRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP
>>
>>27338809
>>27338829
Don't tell me what I want or don't want. I find it very cute.
>>
I WAS A 54 YEAR OLD PEDEREST WITHOUT A JOB, FAMILY, OR FAITH. THE YEAR 1998 WAS LOOKING FOGGY, FOGGY LIKE DOGSHIT. BUT ALL THAT CHANGED WHEN I MET A [AGE DISCLOSED] YEAR OLD GIRL ON HER OWN AT THE MOVIES WATCHING JIM CARRY, JIM CARRY MAKES ME LAUGH MATTER. ON THE OTHER TOE, IT WAS AN ORDINARY WEEKEND, EXCEPT THE SKY WAS ON FIRE, WITH MAN LUST, MY MAN LUST. THAT FIRE WAS PROJECTED FROM MY ANUS, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND OR EXPLAIN HOW - BUT IT WAS. I MOVED DOWN 27 ROWS TO SIT RIGHT NEXT TO HER. I KNEW THIS WAS THE ONE, I HAD DREAMED ABOUT, SCREAMED ABOUT, CREAMED ABOUT FOR NEARLY 5 DECADES OF EXISTENCE. I ASKED HER IF HER PARENTS WERE AROUND, BUT SHE MANAGED TO GET OUT A "RAAAAA.." BEFORE I COMFORTED HER WITH SILENCE. SHE DECIDED TO COME BACK TO MY PLACE, SO I WRAPPED HER IN MY FAT ROLLS AND WALKED OUT OF THE CINEMA TO MY CAR. AFTERWARD, SHE TOLD ME ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS TO CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER, THE MATRIX/INTERNET. ALIENS WERE REAL AND DOGS REALLY COULD TALK. I TRIED MY BEST TO LOOK LIKE MY FACE WAS A PENIS TO HER, BUT ALL SHE DID WAS NOD HER HEAD IN SHAME. SHE GAVE ME A BOOK CALLED "THE BIBLE", I FARTED GRACEFULLY AND BEGAN TO READ. I WAS A SPEED READER, SO I HAD FINISHED THE BOOK BY TIME MY FART HAS DEPARTED MY STERNUM. MY 13 YEAR OLD WIFE COULD ONLY APPRECIATE MY WORKS, BY VOMMITTING ALLOVER MY FACE AND SHITTING ON MY KNEES. SO MY CYBER CONGLOMERATE BEGAN.. SINCE EATING AN INTERNET INTO EXISTENCE, THE COCK OF CHRIST (CHURCH OF BOB) MADE PROMINENCE IN INTERNET EVANGELISM, WHICH IS FUNNILY ENOUGH A TERM I INVENTED WHILST PERFORMING BRAIN SURGEORY ON MY NEIGHBOURS WIFES COCK. WITH GODLY SPEED THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF PORNOGRAPHY WAS FORMED AND THE WORLDS FIRST MMOWB, MASSIVE MULTICHRISTIAN ONLINE WORSHIP BROADCAST WAS FORMED BY MYSELF, STEVE IRWIN, ADAM SMITH, ADOLF HITLER AND MEL GIBSON. WE ESTABLISHED THE MMOWB BACK IN 1998 ON A SMALLER WALKEE TALKEE -TO- WALKEE TALKEE SCALE.
>>
>>27338850
okay, i guess you're just different from everyone else

you're not like the other boys
>>
Hey, /b/. Remember me? The guy from yesterday with the loli /b/tard cousin? Yeah. I have a story for you. I had to improvise a lot on the dialogue, (You wouldn't have remembered most of it either.) and I threw in a bit of dramatizations for /b/'s benefit, but it's mostly true.

The day went off as planned. My mom and aunt were headed to the stores, with me and the loli (name withheld) left alone. I wasn't expecting much to change, just that I'd have someone that actually understands it when I use memes in speech. But something was wrong. She was acting shy and nervous, not bouncy and playful like usual. I instantly thought "OH FUCK SHE READ THE THREAD," but I dismissed it on the counts that her mom is strict and she wouldn't risk jacking her mom's laptop to browse /b/. Either way, I was stuck with her for a few hours and I figured I'd get to the bottom of it eventually.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked, as usual. "Did you eat? Any movies you'd like?" "Yeah, I ate. And I already watched all the good movies," she replied. "Any games, then?" "...Not really." "Boy, you're lots of fun today. What's wrong?" "...Nothing." "C'mon, I know you, something's wrong." "...I read the thread."

Oh fuck. I'd like to remind you that I described her as quite fappable, with the cutest ass ever in this thread.
>>
>>27338850
If you insist. I'd just be worried about upsetting anyone I dated by being too much of me, I guess. Smothering them and breaking down when they try to get some time alone or something like that.
>>27338829
I wouldn't really know, I've never dated or anything.
>>
She already had the top open on the GC and was searching around for the SMB2 case when I got in there. I pointed her to it and dug out the second controller as she put the game on. Maybe this would turn out fine after all. Maybe she just wanted to beat my ass at monkey dogfight again to get off the subject. Either way, she was ready to play, and I wasn't about to give her a reason to tell someone about what I said.

We started out playing the party games and eventually moved on to competing for the best times on the stages. We didn't say much to eachother, aside from the usual "BOOM!"-type in-game talk. ...I think I said, "SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!" accidentally once. She got bored with it after awhile and turned and looked at me. Oh hell, I thought, here comes more awkwardness.

As seemed to be the trend for this day, she did the opposite of what I was thinking. "Any other good games? I can't believe I've been here all week without playing them," she said. "Well, the game shelf's over there, go see if there're any you like." "Sure," and she hopped over to the shelf I pointed her to. ...I guess she really did just disregard it. Then why was she acting so nervous before? She's not really that self-conscious, why would she even care if she wasn't mad? Gah.

It was around this point that I realized that I've put more attention towards her than I've ever put towards any girl I've ever dated.

I tried to get hard but the fakeness and copy pasta kept it firmly to the floor

"How about Mario Sunshine?" she asked. "Sure. It's one-player, though." "We'll take turns." I loaded up a new game. "I don't know how Peach stands all that pink," she commented, watching the cutscene.

"Pink's not that bad," I said, realizing that I liked pink more than the eleven-year-old girl next to me. She looked at me oddly. Finally, the cutscenes ended, so I handed her the controller and said,
>>
File: 1458619431143.png (66 KB, 343x720) Image search: [Google]
1458619431143.png
66 KB, 343x720
>tfw never even had a significant other so those hurtful stories do nothing to me
>>
When I was sixteen, I raped my next door neighbor kid. She was a lot younger than me, ten or eleven probably. Cude kid. Skinny as anything, long brown hair, always bouncing around. When we were both younger, we'd play ghost in the graveyard, capture the flag, and hide and seek with the other neighborhood kids. In our version of the games, if you got put in jail, you got tied up with some old clothesline and "tortured" (tickled, lol)--we had enough people that it worked out, plus it was fun tying people up. At least that was the part me and my sister liked. But I found out that Jessi (the neighbor girl) liked being tied up. Whatever, it was a game, she was a kid, and no one thought much of it.

Fast forward five years. I'm in high school, my sister is in eight grade, and our neighbor Jessi is in fifth grade. Sis and Jess went to the same school.

Jess came home with sis (her name is Elizabeth, but I don't want this to get confusing) one day after school. Sis had promised her she'd let her go swimming in our pool. I guess they went swimming, because later I found Jessi, soaking wet in her swimsuit, in myh room. "Sorry!" she said. "Lizzie said your goggles were in here, and the water was hurting my eyes."

Fuck, she was cute. Dripping wet, pink suit clinging to her, cute little ass, tiny barely-there tits...GOD. I got hard just looking at her stand there.

"Uh...yeah. My goggles are actually over here..." I went out to the hallway and hunted them out of the hall closet. My eyes hit on mom's clothesline, though, and my mind went downthe gutter fast.

"Uh, Jessi. Do you want to play a game?"

she bit her lip, cutest thing ever. Her swimsuit strap was starting to slip down off her shoulder, and I started to pray that she wouldn't notice. "like what kind of game?"

"Like...hide and seek," I said.

She grinned. "Okay, like with everyone How come you don't play with us anymore?" I guess the neighborhood games were still going on and she still joined in... interesting.
>>
>>27338887
>being too much of me
There is no such thing. I do insist. What's your Skype?
>>
>>27338887
who knows, maybe it's just me, maybe in a few years you can tell your wedding friends about how you met on an internet forum for people who want to die
>>
Rap music:
-degrades the english language
-Promotes tagging and vandalism
-degrades women
-Implies postivity to primitive force (look at any metal cd, and youll see an imaginative cover with interesting artwork, look at a hip hop Cd, and youll see a pissed off nigra wanting to fight)
-Shifts values to "bling" and expensive shoes which leads to theft
-Promotes Rastafrian culture, which tries to legalize weed

Rap can be made by ANYBODY, a preset drum machine is all you need to make primitve music and get signed to a record label. If youve been shot, thats credible and prefered to hype your image, just like growing up on the "street"
The lyrics are simple, the sentences dont need to be related, just whatever can ryhme is fine. They dont even have to make sense, just as long as it sticks to an even flow. And sometimes, rappers will get lazy and mispronounce words to rhyme.
Now some of you guys are gonna say "omg racist", but more thn half of all nigra music is sold to whites. No other genre of music promotes more negative values than hip hop, and as it spreads toward different regions, it infects the native population like a fungus.

There is NO talent in rap, so next time, whe your downloading music, get yourself a king crimson, dark tranquility, symphony x or non-hip hop album. Your brain will thank you for not degenerating it into a pile of primtive processing jello
>>
>>27338945
I don't use Skype.
>>27338946
Maybe. I think it's probably more likely one of us would get hurt.
>>
Dear /g/ :

I have decided that i want a sexchange. Current medical technology yeilds a very poor result. A vagina can be made from the penis, but it will likely have hair inside of it, and there is a good chance of damaging the sensitive nervs, which would make sex unpleasurable. Breasts can only get but so big, nipples would not function. There would be no reproductive capability, and bone structure cannot be modified.

My plan is to build an AI system which can revise and improve on its self. It would be a cognitive AI system, a truely intelligent machine. Each time it improves on it's self, by modifying it's source code, it would increase in it's intellectual capacity in an exponential manner. Being that it would be superintelligent, it could run a profitable business, to generate income, which it would use to buy materials needed to improve upon its self.

It should be able to develop the required technologies needed to proform an exceptional sex change. Not only would i transition over to being female, i would actually be a real woman, with full reproductive capability. Any sort of mental defects would be resolved, and i would have a completely healthy new body, void of any detromental conditions. This means i could live on for ever, looking great and the only way of death would be if somebody killed me or if got into an accident of some sort.

So my question to the guests of 4chan, is your thoughts on this process. Also i would be interested in hearing any ideas you have for creating such AI and approprate hardware to run it on. Please refrain from ethical discussions, as i think it is 100% ethical to produce a machine which could solve all of humanitys health and technology problems.

thank you /g/ for your time and support.
>>
Just a disclaimer ugly femanons, if you do add a robot from this board be very careful and ask for face/voice verification before doing anything else

Last night a very well known /soc/ poster entered the ugly fembots chat, he is infamous for harassing femanons. Here are some indicators of who to avoid:

>Name is Oscar, Oskar or some variation of the two
>skype username is often gibberish or sourced to /soc/ threads because he goes through so many
>Swedish
>ugly Swedish voice
>refuses to show face pictures (probably an ugly fatass)

And if you want to be added to the ugly girls skype chat add "uglygirlsclub" on skype! We ask that you time stamp proof you're a girl so boys pls don't waste your time
>>
The first anime I ever saw was "Revolutionary Girl Utena" the movie. I was attracted to it because it was bizarre and new. It hit me at a vulnerable time; my father and mother had just been murdered. I became obsessed with the "emptiness inside" theme of the movie, and felt that this related to my life somehow. I watched Evangelion next, and absolutely loved the depressing feeling both of these shows left me with. I am a person who loves depressions; I feel that I am at my most creative and "raw" when utterly depressed. The empty feeling these shows gave me filled me with emotions I wanted to recapture.

Like an addict seeking another hit, I kept downloading more and more programs, watching tons of shows. At one point, I had two on.

>>
"Does master want Suiseiseki to give him a footrub-desu?" she purred.
"No thank you," I said. "I'm rather tired. You should retire to your box."
"But master-sama, Suiseiseki doesn't like her box-desu! I want to sleep in master-sama's bed-desu!"
"Not tonight. You'll do as you're told."
"Why doesn't master-sama have real girls in his bed?"
"What?!"
"Is master-sama's penis too small for real girls?"
"Why aren't you saying desu?"
"Does he have to use dolls instead?"
"SAY DESU! SUISEISEKI FINISHES HER SENTENCES WITH DESU!"
"Master-sama showed Suiseiseki his penis once."
"DESU! MASTER-SAMA SHOWED SUISEISEKI HIS PENIS ONCE DESU!"
"It was too small even for dolls."
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT SUISEISEKI!"

With my right hand I snatched a pair of scissors from my desk and mashed them continually into her face. Her little body was smashed into kindling but I did not stop. Until her screams began to sound a bit like my voice, and I remembered that dolls did not scream, and they did not bleed. Suddenly there was feeling in my left hand for the first time in weeks. I lifted it out of the doll's wreckage, covered in splinters and dripping from scissored wounds. How long had my hand been inside there? How long had I been inside here, alone in my one-room apartment, talking to myself, going mad?

The bolt scraped rust from the latch as I stepped outside. My eyes hurt, god the horizon ... it was a deal larger than 19 inches diagonally. But after five steps my breath quickened and my chest tightened and I turned back. Enough for today. Tomorrow I would try for six. A distant memory told me that when I reached two hundred and eighty, I would make it to the bus stop. And then I'd be free of this apartment, of this prison. And then there'd be nowhere in the world I couldn't go.

Least of all the refunds counter at Moemart in Akihabara. For fuck's sake. Suiseiseki finishes her sentences with desu.
>>
>>27338963
yeah, well that's what usually happens, but maybe it wont, i guess, apparently that why you're supposed to try
>>
The Rebel alliance is made up of self-loathing Jedi who blame the Empire for every ill in the galaxy, and politicians suffering from power-envy, bitter that the galaxy's only power can do what it likes without having to ask permission. The truth is that the Empire has behaved with enormous restraint since the Battle of Yavin. Remember, remember.

Remember the gut-wrenching holos of weeping stormtroopers phoning their partners to say, "I love you," before the station was destroyed. Remember those people leaping to their deaths from safety-pod hatches with no safety pods installed.

Remember the hundreds of droids buried alive.

Remember the smiling face of that beautiful girl who was in one of the detention cells. Remember, remember - and realise that the Empire has never retaliated for the destruction of the Death Star in anything like the way it could have.

So a few Rebels got locked without a trial in cellblock 1138? Pass the Kleenex.

So some Gungan wedding receptions were shot up after they merrily fired their blasters in a sky full of Empire shuttles? A shame, but maybe next time they should stick to confetti.

Remember, remember, the Death Star. One of the greatest atrocities in human history was committed against the Empire.

No, do more than remember. Never forget! The Rebel alliance is made up of self-loathing Jedi who blame the Empire for every ill in the galaxy, and politicians suffering from power-envy, bitter that the galaxy's only power can do what it likes without having to ask permission. The truth is that the Empire has behaved with enormous restraint since the Battle of Yavin. Remember, remember.

Remember the gut-wrenching holos of weeping stormtroopers phoning their partners to say, "I love you," before the station was destroyed. Remember those people leaping to their deaths from safety-pod hatches with no safety pods installed.

Remember the hundreds of droids buried alive.
>>
"No. Not tonight," Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Charlie's parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylet Surprise. Tonight would be Charlie's first night alone.

"Please, Mr. Wonka, please don't!" Charlie gave out one last sob of beligerrence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy's trousers with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers into
aking knees was a
>>
for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP2dPJvJTQw

watch, listen, and enjoy
>>
Dear women:

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING MOUTHS, CUNTS! YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOT SMART, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS TO SHOW YOUR TITS AND ASS AND TO CARRY AROUND A FEW FUCKING HOLES THAT FEEL GOOD WHEN WRAPPED AROUND MY GODDAMN COCK!

That's right, all a women is is a vessel for a cunt, mouth and asshole that are just begging to get fucking filled with cock. Women are the useless skin around a cunt. Goddamn bitches, NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SEX TOY MADE OF MEAT FOR GUYS TO ENJOY! THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE, TO BE USED LIKE A FLESHLIGHT WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT MOANS! *THAT'S IT*

Your life is fucking worthless you goddamn sluts. Every day thousands of women around the world have their clits cut off, get raped and beaten.In the USA women get killed and raped daily, yet you fucking dumb cunts still spend all of your cash just to look pretty enough so one of us superior males will fuck your goddamn holes. YOU BITCHES LOVE COCK *THAT* MUCH AND YET YOU CRY WHEN A GUY GIVES IT TO YOU AND CALL IT RAPE? FUCK YOU! GO BACK TO SHOWING TITS AND GETTING FUCKED AND NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN... 'cept to take cock.

Dear women:

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING MOUTHS, CUNTS! YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOT SMART, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS TO SHOW YOUR TITS AND ASS AND TO CARRY AROUND A FEW FUCKING HOLES THAT FEEL GOOD WHEN WRAPPED AROUND MY GODDAMN COCK!

That's right, all a women is is a vessel for a cunt, mouth and asshole that are just begging to get fucking filled with cock. Women are the useless skin around a cunt. Goddamn bitches, NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SEX TOY MADE OF MEAT FOR GUYS TO ENJOY! THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE, TO BE USED LIKE A FLESHLIGHT WITH ARMS AND LEGS THAT MOANS! *THAT'S IT*

Your life is fucking worthless you goddamn s
>>
Anyways, >>1, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>1, should just stick with today's special.
>>
>>27339083
she's fucking out of breath from talking jesus christ. she has a qt face though
>>
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a
>>
Mods think they got my IP
But the MySQL disagrees
And George Zimmer can gurantee
That I'm still there lurkin with a new proxy

That's right I'm Anonymous, and I do not forgive
I raid at random with no incentive
Best be attentive, ya'll get so stressed
When you see your forum flooded with DESU DESU DESU

Noobs try and think back, to the age of Snacks
When we came to jack and invade and relax
Or the eBaums raid, no thanks to Max
One threat of a lawsuit and they piss their slacks

I'm breakin the rules, closin the pool,
Stratin up a JB thread and I'm makin you drool
I got an AV said to have girls in preschool
And that underaged vid from the Stickam cheat tool

Area's grey, like Doom 3 on high gamma
Party Van hatin, try to put me in the slammer
Nowhere near the pool and I'm not even the spammer
Just cuz I a Nigra now I'm gettin ban-hammered

But they don't got the means, to combat my team
We copypasta meme spouting /b/tard machines
So fight on Legion, but keep that proxy sturdy
Cuz when Anon posts, he's ALWAYS postin dirty
>>
After you read this, I guarantee you will feel sorry for me.

Imagine this. You are attracted to women, like you are now (emotionally and sexually), but they do not exist. They existed a long time ago, and no one knows what they looked like (They have a pretty good idea from the fossils, however), but they do not exist anymore. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone else, however, except for a very few, are not attracted to women, they are attracted to something else entirely. So in other words, you will never find any porn anywhere on the internet, only non-sexual pictures of women. Everyone you have told about your attraction to women think it's disgusting. To relieve yourself, you get off on the non-sexual pictures of women, knowing it will never get any better.

That's what life is like to me.

I am a degree 6 Zoosexual, sexually and emotionally attracted to Tyrannosaurs and nothing else.Women don't even do it for me. I am cursed to live my life in the misery that my most powerful emotional fantasies will never be even close to coming true. Life is like hell to me. I will never know true love.

After you read this, I guarantee you will feel sorry for me.

Imagine this. You are attracted to women, like you are now (emotionally and sexually), but they do not exist. They existed a long time ago, and no one knows what they looked like (They have a pretty good idea from the fossils, however), but they do not exist anymore. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone else, however, except for a very few, are not attracted to women, they are attracted to something else entirely. So in other words, you will never find any porn anywhere on the internet, only non-sexual pictures of women. Everyone you
>>
"No", she said, "Go on. P-please. I want this. It feels so g-good."

Hearing her egging me on made me even MORE horny, and I couldn't contain it anymore. I tore back the suit and marveled at her pussy. It was a work of art. It was smooth, unlike a grown woman's it didn't have any pubic hair at all, and she had begun to get wet, as it was beginning to drip down tight little butt.I bent down and rammed my tongue into her, savoring the young, untouched flavor. She was moaning in delight by now, and I pulled my toungue out and replaced it with 3 fingers. She gasped at this, and I asked Liz if she was okay, and she didn't respond - Only a moan of ecstasy.

She was getting looser; I didn't want to ram into her on her first time being as tight as she was, and after a couple minutes I stopped. I untied the ropes and she sat on the edge of the bed, breathless.She said "I need to repay you. I've never felt that way before". She waved her hand for me to come sit beside her. I did, and she got on her knees in front of me. I said "Hold on, are you goi-" Before I could finish, she wrapped her hand around my dick and began rubbing."okay, that's weird".

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my dick. It was a wonderful feeling-the warm, wet walls of her mouth around my PENIS. It was different from a grown woman, It's always loose in their mouths, but her's was tight, and my dick barely went an 4 inches in.Suprisingly, she took more and more in her mouth, untill my whole PENIS was in her mouth, minus an inch of the shaft. On this inch she took her fingers and rubbed, while bobbing her head up and down. Every now and then she would lick and kiss it's head. This little innocent girl wasn't as innocent as I thought.I came in her mouth and she took out my dick, coughing, and I cum was sprayed all over her face. She looked disgusted and wiped it on my sheets.

I asked hk against her pussy, teasing her, and ame to go in. After a while, I did, slowly entering her. Liz's
>>
>>27339083
I can just smell the *brraaapp* from here
>>
Can someone tell me what's the deal with Table Manners? When I was a boy in China my grandfathers would always have these big parties in holidays, and the whole family had around 20 people. The food was great and no one worried about measily "manners". We ate what we liked and did what we want, and no one did gross things such as burping, a certain degree decency is implied.

When I came to the states and joined some family dinners, everyone ate like robots. There's a spoon for soup, a fork for salad, a knife for cutting, a knife for butter, a knife for bread......... give me a fucking break!!! What if I use the fucking soup spoon to eat my beans, what if I just pick up the soup bowl and drink the soup like that, what if i use my right hand to hold the fork!!? people would give me that " this is not how we do it in america look". I know your stupid rules, I just don't want to do them. And I've even read some rules about how you're not supposed to touch your nose or hair? WTF???

Oh and another thing, Why in the world are americans so scared of food that fell on the floor? It could be a perfectly clean floor that has just been cleaned 5 minutes ago so clean it shines, but a cookie fell on the floor, OH NOES!!! The cookie touched the floor!!!! it must have somehow picked up all kinds of scary bacteria and dirt!!! Better throw it away...

NO! It's a perfectly good cookie and it picked up NOTHING from the floor. And you're just WASTING perfectly good food when you throw it away. Oh and newsflash!!! Your HANDS have more germs than the floor most of the time...I've seen this commercial where this guy dropped a candy on the floor and he picked it up and ate it, like it's supposed to be gross or something... so pretentious

Can someone tell me what's the deal with Table Manners? When I was a boy in China my grandfathers would always have these big "manners". We ate whaas burping, a certain
>>
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the croc hunter of a country called Australia

In the suburbs of Melbourne born and raised In the zoo is where I spent most of my days Taking out, handling, cleaning animal poo And all handling dangerous wildlife too When a couple of crocs who were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my wife got scared And said youre moving with your crew and documentary to Port Douglas!

I whistled for a boat and when it came near the Licensplate said STINGRAY and had a barb in the mirror If anything I could say that this boat was rare But I thought "naw forget it, crikeys to Port Douglas!"

I pulled up to the reef about seven or eight And I yelled to the stingry "Crikeys! Smell you later!" He looked at me square and shot the barb through my chest And now I'm dead in the ocean next to the Stingrays nest!

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the croc hunter of a country called Australia

In the suburbs of Melbourne born and raised In the zoo is where I spent most of my days Taking out, handling, cleaning animal poo And all handling dangerous wildlife too When a couple of crocs who were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my wife got scared And said youre moving with your crew and documentary to Port Douglas!

I whistled for a boat and when it came near the Licensplate said STINGRAY and had a barb in the mirror If anything I could say that this boat was rare But I thought "naw forget it, crikeys to Port Douglas!"

I pulled up to the reef about seven or eight And I yelled to the stingry "Crikeys! Smell you later!" He looked at me square and shot the barb through my chest And now I'm dead in the ocean next to
>>
>>27339227
Yellow savage
>>
Sooner or later I had to do it. I had to wear the uniforms I had treasured. I am proud to report that it took me a few months to break down, to really cross the threshold into utter depravity. After that line had been crossed, though, there was no going back. Tentatively, I started by simply wearing the uniforms around the house. I would wake up very early, before anyone could glimpse at me from outside on the street, and simply do my cleaning and cooking wearing the various uniforms I purchased. I got a matching apron. I would pretend I was getting ready for Japanese High school.

Soon, though, wearing the uniform in private was not enough. I purchased a duster trenchcoat and began walking through town wearing my outfit. Nobody knew, and this made me comfortable. But, again, this soon became insufficient to satisfy my obsession.

I began stalking this girl I knew, Sarah. I checked out her routines; when she left for work, when she got back, what time she went to bed. At first I furtively ventured into her place with my uniform under my trench coat while she was away. I knew where her spare key was because I had helped her move earlier. Speaking of this, I'm a pretty beefy guy. I weigh around 240-260 pounds, but I'm not that tall. A great friend to have if you need to move.

Anyway, gradually, I became more comfortable in her apartment. I started doing stuff like rolling around in her bed, stealing her underwear and putting it in little plastic bags, soforth. As you would expect, I became more and more comfortable doing this, and crossed a line. She
>>
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
>>
adako dropped herself onto me, and I felt a tremendous cold fear that I had never experienced. Water was dripping onto me as she writhed. She hissed and croaked and moaned; her breath was like a cold, still wind. She pushed her head down and sealed her lips over mine. I felt sick. Her frigid tongue caressed my teeth slowly as she seemingly ate my mouth. I felt terribly strange as I realized I was being unwillingly aroused. She was already slowly humping the lump in my pants.

"T..ake... them off..." she hissed; as she pulled her mouth from mine, cold saliva dripped onto my chest. Sadako then kissed me again, continuing to consume my face with her grip-like jaw. She was gently gnawing at the sides of my mouth and teeth.

I was so petrified that I obeyed her command. I reached down and pulled my pants down, so that my now erect PENIS was available to her. This was too sick. It was horrible and so wrong. I was being raped.

She sat up on me and braced herself on the back of my chair with her hands. I looked down and saw her hovering above my PENIS; she was holding it up with one thin hand as she began to descend on me. My PENIS felt cold when her blue-white vulva brushed against it, but then, I felt suddenly strange. As she lowered herself onto me, as I entered her, I felt warm.

She was going down on me, but instead of dry and cold, her soft insides felt warm and slippery. I felt so different now. There was a transcendal feeling going through my head, like she was becoming one with me, or entering my mind on some higher level. I felt my heart squeeze and I then knew I would give myself to her, because I loved her. I reached out slowly and ran a finger down her emaciated stomach. It was as cold as I thought it would be. I held my hand against her and felt up and down the side of her abdomen. I traced my hand up her bodand hissed. Her breath was heavy and deliberate. Her eyes mist as she violently buckled. I felt hollow for a
>>
Hey /b/ I'm in a pretty fucking pissed off mood today. I'm using a friend's computer because the fucking FBI confiscated mine. I'm calling for a boycott of REAL DOLL.

Here's what happened. You can order custom Real Dolls so I specified that I wanted their smallest model with no pubic hairs and a perfectly flat chest. Two weeks later I notice the charge hasn't gone through on my Visa so I called to ask if there was a problem. The guy on the phone asks what my order number was and I tell him. I then hear him talking in the background to someone, maybe his manager and he comes back and says there is no problem that they're waiting for a custom part to be milled and won't bill my credit card until it's finished.

No problem. Well this morning the fucking FBI bust down my door with a warrent. They grab my fucking computer, they grab all my CDs and DVDs (even more store bought music CDs and DVDs) and all my videotapes and leave with them and take me in for questioning.

They tell me Real Doll called the FBI to register a complaint that I'm a pedo trying to buy illegal pedo products. WTF!?! There was nothing illegal about the Real Doll I was trying to buy. But the FBI said it was suspiscious enough that it gave them grounds to get a fucking search warrent to look through my shit for CP. WTF!?! What fucking country is this?

The most they'll find is maybe some legal softcore Loli hentai because I don't have any CP. Hell I don't even like porn of real people which is why I was buying a fucking Real Doll in the first place.

So now they've told me not to leave town until the investigation is over (which I don't think they can legally do anyways, until I'm charged I'm legally free to go wherever I want), I have to hire a fucking lawyer, and I've got no fucking computer or CDs or DVDs or even fucking video tapes until they're done searching through my shit.

ine. I'm calling for a boycott of REAL DOLL.
>>
Hey /b/

Today, I was lifting an old carpet, as we have a damp problem. Underneath there were hundreds of slugs and worms. My wife and I picked up about 40 slugs and put them in a pair of my wife's panties. I then put the panties on. The feeling was amazing. I got a huge erection and I could feel them sliding over my glans, and round my balls. Eventually I could feel one going up my bum. I knew I would come soon, so I let my wife tie me up, with my hands and feet speadeagled and attached to some furniture. She then took the panties down and about 15 of the slugs were crawling over my cock and balls. I came, spurting out loads of cum all over the poor things, but still couldn't move. My wife then took the other slugs out of the panties and placed them on my cock. She was careful to put some of them right on the opening of my cock, which was now covered in a mixture of sperm and glistening goo from the slugs. She opened up my arse and tried to put one in there too. I got hard again quite quickly as I thought of these slimy little things crawling over me. I imagined them biting me. One seemed to be trying to enter my uretha and this caused me to come again. That was 4 hurs ago. My cock is now very itchy, but I am about to give them another "feed".

Hey /b/

Today, I was lifting an old carpet, as we have a damp problem. Underneath there were hundreds of slugs and worms. My wife and I picked up about 40 slugs and put them in a pair of my wife's panties. I then put the panties on. The feeling was amazing. I got a huge erection and I could feel them sliding over my glans, and round my balls. Eventually I could feel one going up my bum. I knew I would come soon, so I let my wife tie me up, with my hands and feet speadeagled and attached to some furniture. She then took the panties down and about 15 of the slugs were crawling over my cock and balls. I came, spurting out loads of cum all over the poor things, but still couldn't mm on my cock. She quickly
>>
Anyway, gradually, I became more comfortable in her apartment. I started doing stuff like rolling around in her bed, stealing her underwear and putting it in little plastic bags, soforth. As you would expect, I became more and more comfortable doing this, and crossed a line. She came home unexpectedly one day, early from work. Panicked, I hid under the bed in my uniform. Immediately, as she came through the door, she spotted my trench coat. Lying under her bed, the sound of my heavy breathing seemed a thousand times louder than it actually was. I could hear her rooting through the trench coat, and could hear the wrinkling of celophane as she found my empty plastic bags. Thank god they didn't yet have her used underwear in them.

I put my sweaty, meaty hands together and prayed.

I heard her walking around the apartment. Thankfully, she didn't bring anyone with her. My mind was flashing; the excitement had triggered my epilepsy. Suddenly, I was barraged with memories from my first anime program, revolutionary girl utena. I heard her walking around some more, and then sit down on the bed. I saw her clothes come off and hit the floor in front of me. During this time I was controlling myself and having a minor epileptic fit. I could see transformation sequences from anime programs I had watched. It was all coming together; the near hallucinations, the girl in the bed above me, and most of all, my sweaty fuku uniform.

She approached the bathroom and got into the shower. She turned on the water. I was convinced that this was the one moment I had been searching for. This was my chance to cross over into the other world described in Utena; the fabric of reality was thin. I could taste it. In many of my anime programs I had sewalking, my steps staggered. I couldn't fe
>>
Firstly, I'm a trap. Just to get that out of the way.

My best friend (whom I met after commencing into trap-hood, so I was always a girl to her) has always flirted with me and done stuff, that to any normal person would see as passes. I always just dismissed them as it being just being the way she is. Every week or so, she'd come up to my house for a few days or I'd go to her house and we'd sleep in the same bed, just 'cuz it was more comfy. As time went on, I eventually took (albiet crappy) porn of her for her boyfriend (of whom is not local) and such and we spoke about sex and our boyfriends a lot.

Eventually, she started asking me questions and my PENIS and if she could see it and such. I was hardly sure how to take it and made jokes in response to her assuming it was just her messing around as per usual.

Though, one night she rolled over and started kissing my neck and making out with me just as I was falling asleep. In my half-dreaming state I thought it was my boyfriend and suddenly came to with her tongue in my mouth; Though, I did always sort of have a crush on her and started kissing her back and sucking her neck... This went on as we stripped eachother and played with eachothers breasts until she finally went down on me (my first time) until I came in her mouth. After which, she got on top of me and we fucked.. I had always wanted to be with her, though I'd never admit it to anyone except the masses of Anon here. After we had fucked and come down from our "glow".. We thought of our respective partners.. She confessed to her boyfriend, though I will never to mine.

And we've never spoken about it since. Though, we continue to sleep together and take showers together, sans sex.

Firstly, I'm a trap. Just to get that out of the way.

My best friend (whom I met after commencing into trap-hood, so I was always a girl to her) hcame to with her tongue in my mouth;
>>
To tripfag, or not to tripfag: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous horseshit, Or to take arms against a sea of anonymous, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand fucking memes That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be fuck'd by /b/. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to tripfag: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what balls may touch When we have shuffled off this mortal harbl, Must give us pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long cat; For who would bear the whips and scorns of pyramid head, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's fetish, The pangs of despised loli, the law's 4chan party van, The insolence of mods and the doug That patient merit of the unworthy /b/tards, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare flat chest? who would fardels pedobear, To grunt and sweat under a weary loli, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from anonymous bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those PENISes we have Than fly to guro that we know not of? Thus conscience does make fuckwits of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their tubgirls turn awry, And lose the name of erection. - Soft you now! The fair mongler! Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my harbls remember'd.

To tripfag, or not to tripfag: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous horseshit, Or to take arms against a sea of anonymous, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand fucking memes That flesh is what balls may touch
>>
>>27336998
>blackbots always welcome here

/pol/ leaks very hard onto r9k and a lot of robots are more threatened by the stereotypical alpha tyrone than white chad, I wish it wasn't that way.
>>
That's evading a ban, and that gets you a permaban. Trying to incite an invasion gets you merely a 2-week ban from just /b/, not from any other board. You also have the luxury of MULTIPLE SECOND CHANCES with your threads being delete multiple times. HELLO? ARE YOU GETTING A CLUE? THEY'RE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO IT AND YOU ARE DISREGARDING IT MULTIPLE TIMES, SO OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR IT. Then if you're dumb enough to repost it AGAIN after being TEMPORARILY BANNED from ONE BOARD, you are going to be permabanned globally from all of 4chan. That's the way it works around here!

That's evading a ban, and that gets you a permaban. Trying to incite an invasion gets you merely a 2-week ban from just /b/, not from any other board. You also have the luxury of MULTIPLE SECOND CHANCES with your threads being delete multiple times. HELLO? ARE YOU GETTING A CLUE? THEY'RE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO IT AND YOU ARE DISREGARDING IT MULTIPLE TIMES, SO OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR IT. Then if you're dumb enough to repost it AGAIN after being TEMPORARILY BANNED from ONE BOARD, you are going to be permabanned globally from all of 4chan. That's the way it works around here!
>>
The anti-American alliance is made up of self-loathing liberals who blame the Americans for every ill in the Third World, and conservatives suffering from power-envy, bitter that the world's only superpower can do what it likes without having to ask permission. The truth is that America has behaved with enormous restraint since September 11. Remember, remember. Remember the gut-wrenching tapes of weeping men phoning their wives to say, "I love you," before they were burned alive. Remember those people leaping to their deaths from the top of burning skyscrapers. Remember the hundreds of firemen buried alive. Remember the smiling face of that beautiful little girl who was on one of the planes with her mother. Remember, remember - and realise that America has never retaliated for 9/11 in anything like the way it could have. So a few al-Qaeda tourists got locked without a trial in Camp X-ray? Pass the Kleenex. So some Afghan wedding receptions were shot up after they merrily fired their semi-automatics in a sky full of American planes? A shame, but maybe next time they should stick to confetti. I love America, yet America is hated. America is hated because it is what every country wants to be - rich, free, strong, open, optimistic. Or do you really think the USA is the root of all evil? Tell it to the loved ones of the men and women who leaped to their death from the burning towers. Tell it to the nursing mothers whose husbands died on one of the hijacked planes, or were ripped apart in a collapsing skyscraper. And tell it to the hundreds of young widows whose husbands worked for the New York Fire Department. To our shame, George Bush gets a worse press than Saddam Hussein. Remember, remember, September 11. One of the greatest atrocities in human history was committed against America! No, do more than remember. Never forget.

The anti-American alliance is made up of self-loathing liberals who blame the Americans for evilrget.
>>
I hate weeaboos. I don't conisder myself a weeaboo, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weeaboos that know 5 words in japanese and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOTHERFUCKER. I'm actually trying to become Japanese for real unlike all these faker wees. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming Japanese for real?

I hate weeaboos. I don't conisder myself a weeaboo, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weeaboos that know 5 words in japanese and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOTHERFUCKER. I'm actually trying to become Japanese for real unlike all these faker wees. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS

I hate weeaboos. I don't conisder myself a weeaboo, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weeaboos that know 5 words in japanese and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOR. I'm acbecome Japaneow good are my chances of real?
>>
Welcome to /b/. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.

You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.

Before too long, you'll find yourself checking on 4chan in increased frequencies. First it'll happen occasionally during the week. Then once every day or so. Then more frequently. You'll find yourself checking on it twice a day. Three times. Once per hour. Before you know it, you'll be browsing it for hours at a time.

Slowly, your life will take a back-seat to /b/. You'll find yourself forgetting to call people. You'll be late for work because you'll be reading legendary threads. Slowly, your life will decline into a mindless chaos.

As /b/ and 4chan slowly consume your mind, your humor will be replaced with our humor. You'll become glued to /b/. It'll be the only place you feel accepted. And then, you'll start accepting the weirder conventions. You'll find yourself fapping to loli, furry, guro, and all sorts of odd things you used to find disgusting. But now it'll all be commonplace for you, as a normal part of your life. Your personality.

And then, someday down the road, you'll realize what has happened to you. Your loved ones will have left you. You'll be alone. Unemployed. Struggling to survive. And worst of all, you'll be hooked. You won't be able to fight it, because we will be all you know, and all you remember. You'll slowly dissolve into madness, or mindless stupidity. Whichever comes first. And then, one day, you will snap, and all remains of your former self will be crushed under our weight.

Welcome, my friend. Welcome, my brother.

Welcome to your new home.

Welcome to /b/.

Welcome to /b/. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.

You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.
hour. Before you know
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.