[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are men that let their GFs get nipple/clit piercings the ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: infected nipple piercing.jpg (98 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
infected nipple piercing.jpg
98 KB, 480x640
Are men that let their GFs get nipple/clit piercings the ultimate cucks? I can't ever imagine being okay with my hypothetical girlfriend exposing herself to some guy she met 5 minutes ago

I mean, at least you can justify a gyno
>>
File: aggressive-red-cat.jpg (34 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
aggressive-red-cat.jpg
34 KB, 490x326
>>27333927

>pic
fucking hell fuck
>>
>>27333927
Tattoos are kinda cuck tier too, specially anal/genital / tramp stamps.
>>
ded titty ;_;
>>
>>27333927
would it be suddenly permissible to you, if the piercer was female
or the gf did it herself
cmon
>>
File: 1458362144789.jpg (24 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
1458362144789.jpg
24 KB, 837x736
>>27333927
i am scared and this reply is original
>>
What if she had them BEFORE you met her?
>>
File: amber roastie.png (1 MB, 599x872) Image search: [Google]
amber roastie.png
1 MB, 599x872
>>27333973
I don't like piercings anyways, but it would be much better if she got a female piercer or she did it herself
>>
>>27333941
Yes. Do not titty fuck in hell.
>>
>>27334037
Christ anon, and here's me thinking I have insecurity and jealousy issues.

To be fair to you though, tattoos and non-ear piercings are two of the biggest red flags out there.
>>
File: vaginal prolapse 2.jpg (336 KB, 809x426) Image search: [Google]
vaginal prolapse 2.jpg
336 KB, 809x426
>>27334078
Why do you think I have a weird insecurity/jealousy issue? Normies are the ones saying "fine, take off your top and spread your legs for that guy you just met"

Sure, it isn't a sexual thing but it's just the act of undressing for someone that put in less effort than you did for the privilege of seeing her body
>>
File: carl what.gif (173 KB, 282x206) Image search: [Google]
carl what.gif
173 KB, 282x206
>>27334108
>Why do you think I have a weird insecurity/jealousy issue?
>but it's just the act of undressing for someone that put in less effort than you did for the privilege of seeing her body

There's your problem, anon. You're putting the pussy on a pedestal, and I've never even used that saying before.

It's not a fucking privilege to see some chick naked.
>>
>>27334078

Yeah it's totally insecure to not want some weirdo groping around and feeling your woman in private
>>
>>27334165
>Yeah it's totally insecure to not want some weirdo groping around and feeling your woman in private

That's not what happens anon... You really think roasties in todays SJW cluster fuck are really going to allow some tattoo guy to grope them?

Let me tell you how women see tattoo/piercing/cashiers/burger flippers or whoever the fuck is giving them a service at that time. They're not even human to them, they're a means to an end.

They're literally living tattoo needles, spatulas, motherfucking vending machines to them.
>>
>>27334194
not OP but I've heard roasties talk about texting and hanging out with their piercers/tattoo artists

Don't be surprised when she cheats on you with her friend, that pierced her clit two months prior, which would have been earlier if that shit healed faster
>>
>>27333927
Shouldn't there be a bunch of milk leaking out or something?
>>
>>27333927
>have gore and mutilation fetish
>see this while scrolling through the catalog
do me a favor and post some more OP
don't leave me hanging
>>
>>27334159

this.

we need to stop treating women like special angels with $1000k vaginas. That's why there's all this white-knighting going on in social media

you can see a woman naked easily these days.
>>
File: Thenamelessone.jpg (19 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
Thenamelessone.jpg
19 KB, 320x299
>>27334246
>Don't be surprised when she cheats on you with her friend, that pierced her clit two months prior, which would have been earlier if that shit healed faster

I will never, ever have to worry about this because I will never have a gf. Believe me anon, there's few amount of people on /r9k/ with a more unhealthy view of women than me, but unless the tattoo artist/piercer was chad? They're not human to them, and it doesnt matter if they were their artist or piercer, because its fucking chad, she'd fuck him if he flipped burgers.

ANYBODY who isn't a 8+/10 is subhuman to a woman, ESPECIALLY if they're providing her with a commercial service.

*Know* my words, and *know* they are the truth. A woman's gze is like Vilquar's eye, it sees only the potential for reward.
>>
File: tumblr_o3a1idj70I1v6oi97o1_400.gif (2 MB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3a1idj70I1v6oi97o1_400.gif
2 MB, 357x346
>>27334316
This isn't a girl. This is YOUR girl. Show some ownership. You sound like a degenerate cuck
>>
>>27334353
sauce on vid?

orig
>>
>>27334279
>Milk.
You will only get pus with that infection.

Don't really think the glands in her breast would produce milk outside of pregnancy / induced lactation (from drugs or constant massage in the local).
>>
File: 1409975989735.gif (2 MB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1409975989735.gif
2 MB, 350x260
>>27334353

nice try nigger but I don't have a g/f

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
>>
>>27333927

>filename: infected nipple piercing
>infection is no where near the nipple

10/10 I'm mad as fuck
>>
stop being insecure its their fucking job they probably see so many tits that it doesn't even matter or register to them anymore
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.