[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
send halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1454845679733.gif (810 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454845679733.gif
810 KB, 500x281
Help me, robots, I'm starting to lose my mind.

Last december, I met a girl on tinder (yeah I know, fuck tinder blablabla).

The fact is that it ended up pretty well, we were seeing each other every friday night, and on the third date, I kissed here and well, the "Let's try to build something" train was coming right along.

Tchoo tchoo, isn't it ?

It's been almost three months now, she's still really in love, but I think I'm not.

It's complicated, sometimes I have what we'll call here a "drop", it's like one morning, poof ! The feelings just aren't here anymore.

They take usually one or two days to come back, but these times are really a pain in the ass since it feels like somebody is glued to you and you just want to be a little bit alone.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that she spends every week-end at my place, and I was a fucking neet before I met her.

Could it be that the time I've spent on my computer for the last 12 years (I'm 23 btw) sort of "make me feel like I still need that shit" ?

I've been waiting so long for a relationship that could be a "long term" one, and it has everything to be so, but those drops are really killing me.

Like I feel like I'm playing with her, she's nice, but I really don't know what to do right now.

(And yeah, I'm in one of those drops right now.)

watdo.jpg
>>
I dunno lol haha maybe like go to a psychologist?
>>
>>27332265
You are an introvert that needs time alone, including your weekends. Get her out of your hair a bit.

The feelings going poof is when you are over saturated.
>>
>>27332265
>relationship built on feels
>feels go away

Relationships are about power, control and leverage. Once you feel like you have power over your partner you lose interest because you want to upgrade. Humans are disgusting, it's too bad Jesus wasn't real.
>>
File: called the police.jpg (70 KB, 408x330) Image search: [Google]
called the police.jpg
70 KB, 408x330
Why are you asking about girl advice on /r9k/ of all fucking places?
>>
File: 1456171254640.gif (58 KB, 122x186) Image search: [Google]
1456171254640.gif
58 KB, 122x186
OP here, thanks for the two advices robots, they are surprisingly good !

And anon, I've been a part of this board for a long, long time, I know how sensitive you guys are.
>>
>>27332875
I'm almost at three years with my gf but I had the same problem when we started dating. We started seeing each other more and more and I started to feel like I was losing what my life was, even though it wasn't that great, we talked about it though and I made sure to let her know when I needed space. The longer we are together though the more time I'm able to be around her. We spend a lot of time together now and it feels very very good. You have to adjust. Your introversion will subside slightly the longer you are around her but you need to be frank with her and tell her that you need space sometimes and it's not her fault.

Good luck anon, there is always a chance your love will not last but this could also be the girl of your dreams. Work hard to keep her because you could end up with a life long partner if you let yourself.
>>
>>27332301
>>27333024

This kinda made me remember that the person I'm currently seeing is a total introvert and their behaviour at the moment is more likely something to do with this than anything to do with me. Thanks Anons.
>>
Almost did not read but why here? Wrong board for dis
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.