[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why are you so quiet, anon? >You aren't intimidated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1458300895576.jpg (540 KB, 1439x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458300895576.jpg
540 KB, 1439x1434
>Why are you so quiet, anon?
>You aren't intimidated by older women, are you?

This is your one shot at getting a mature granny gf. Answer wisely.
>>
Boy, Cindy Lou Who did NOT age gracefully
>>
every time she swallows the load of a neet virgin, her forehead extends a few milimeters
>>
File: MEPS!.jpg (7 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
MEPS!.jpg
7 KB, 225x255
>>27331751
"Meps! There is nothing distressing me. Let us cease communication and proceed to consume mass quantities."
>>
No, I'm just enjoying my daiquiri. Can I have a sip of yours? It's pina colada right?
>>
>>27332018
You sound like a tremendous faggot.

Origami Commie
>>
i'm surprised you couldn't read my mind with that crome dome desu
>>
>>27331751
>Why are you so quiet, anon?

Because she's using her psychic powers to have a telepathic conversation with me.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>tfw i could have had a 40 y/o gf except she couldnt accept that i didnt use a cell phone
>>
>>27332047

Yeah, well, you sound like a meanie pants.
>>
File: 2Ez1svH.png (115 KB, 154x294) Image search: [Google]
2Ez1svH.png
115 KB, 154x294
>>27331751
>You look worried anon, do you know that man?

He's no one, sweetheart.
No one.
>>
Yesterday you asked why I did have place to live by myself, then u ask about gf now you ask if I'm intimidated?

I've hung out with you for the last 3 days how could I be intimidated.

Ok, I'm intimidated.

Fuck
>>
>>27331751
>Implying any older woman want me

I'm not rich to sustain and marry them.
I'm hot Chad / Jamal to cuck their husbands if they are cheating whores.

What else to do?
>>
>>27331751
"Yes I am. I'm completely scared of you. There's not anything smaller than a gallatic war going inside me at this precise moment and all I can think of is how the hell and my going to manage to have buttsex with you. Any tips?"

That's probably what I'd say.
Then I expect her either to run away like theres no tomorrow or die of suffocation as she has the most intense attack of euphoric laughter upon realizing how pathetic I am.
>>
>>27332300
Or you actually get buttsex
>>
>>27331751
those bitches only play along the get fucked
but if you have a small dick they will drop you fast as a hot lead bar
>>
How do you pick up mature women like this?

She's not amazing but she seems like she'd be attainable to the average guy into milfs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.