[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women complaining about being depressed >women complaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14
File: 941166118.jpg (57 KB, 1024x959) Image search: [Google]
941166118.jpg
57 KB, 1024x959
>women complaining about being depressed
>women complaining about being lonely
>women complaining about having anxiety
>women complaining about not having a boyfriend
>>
I'm not sure how the average woman could delude herself into thinking she could be depressed, lonely, anxious or perpetually single. If you're female barring major deformity you can arrange to be in the company of your pick of girls and guys via social media such as tinder or yik yak, you don't even have to leave your room.

As far as anxiety I don't imagine it's easy to be anxious when you receive nothing but positive reinforcement throughout any given day.
>>
File: 6783567568d76.png (57 KB, 227x226) Image search: [Google]
6783567568d76.png
57 KB, 227x226
>lurk fembot thread
>most of their feels are about bfs or ex bfs
>the few that say they are too ugly have 10+ thirsty beta replies
>>
>>27319554
>virgin faggot thinks women have it easy
>we're all worthless humans
>get over yourself
>>
>giving attention whores attention
>>
>>27319766
get out roasted toasted cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
>>27319554
>other people cannot possibly have problems!

kill yourself senpai
>>
>>27319805
>triggered

Top cuck, go back to listening to your MGTOW youtubers little boy
>>
>>27319554
Statistically speaking more women are depressed and have a higher suicide attempt rate. In fact western women now are more depressed than 40 years ago
>>
>>27319554
>tfw your dad's anxiety gets passed down to you
>tfw robots think im faking it because im a girl
>>
File: 1453008876728.jpg (142 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1453008876728.jpg
142 KB, 800x533
you posted the wrong picture, op
pic is much more related
>>
>>27319900
>Statistically speaking more women are depressed
For one we live in a society where it is taboo for a man to express that he's depressed, two women claim depression to get attention
>higher suicide attempt rate.
Lol cutting yourself for attention means nothing
>>
>>27319931
Sorry, this a beta male only board, get out cunt.
>>
>>27319931
Kill yourself you stupid bitch
>>
File: 54135115452.jpg (67 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
54135115452.jpg
67 KB, 653x590
>>27319900
More women are "depressed" because they want attention "tfw I am soo ugly I am so depressed :(" that sort of shit and more women attempt for the same reason because they never wanted to die they just wanted everyone to feel sorry for them, when a man is depressed he commits suicide by throwing himself off a building etc a chick does it by taking a few sleeping pills or some shit and going to the hospital where after that she can roll in the attention of all the people who care so much about her and her "depression"
>>
>>27319900
"attempt" being the key word. notice how they never actually succeed

attention whores
>>
>>27319969
beta women exist too senpai
>>
>>27320038
And they all get fucked by Chad familia, this board is strictly dickley, fuck off back to instagram
>>
File: 676712.png (39 KB, 397x332) Image search: [Google]
676712.png
39 KB, 397x332
>just spread your legs
>but anon I don't want a fuckbuddy i want a real relationship
>make a tinder
>have literally thousands of potential partners
>only have to sort through them
>women find this hard
>>
>>27319949
>For one we live in a society where it is taboo for a man to express that he's depressed, two women claim depression to get attention
sure is hard to disagree when your numbers are arbitrary
>m-men are more depressed its just that they dont say anything about it TRUST ME!
>Lol cutting yourself for attention means nothing
you act as if men dont do that either
>>
>>27320128
When did I say men are more depressed? I said we live in a society where men are discouraged to express such an emotion.
>you act as if men dont do that either
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-deviance-society/201109/do-men-self-injure

There's a reason men actually kill themselves instead of just attempt, we don't desire attention like women we actually want to die.
>>
Women cannot be robots.
Even if you are suicide tier ugly, if you went out and pursued a random ugly dude, you would find a boyfriend.

WOMEN CANNOT BE ROBOTS.

WOMEN "ROBOTS" SELF EXILE
MALE ROBOTS ARE EXILED UNWILLINGLY

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE LOGIC
>>
>>27320010

>More women are "depressed" because they want attention

Actually, that's pretty much everyone with depression. And this is coming from someone who struggled with the disorder.

10% of any given person's depression is about genuine feelings of sadness. 90% of it is looking for attention, or making sadness a part of your identity.

If society wasn't so coddling towards people with mental illnesses, we wouldn't see such a dire yearly increase in the illness.
Depression is trendy. Depression is glamorized by the media.

And anyone can claim depression because depression is all in your head.
Either that, or there has been a sudden inexplicable increase in "chemical imbalance" over the past 50 years.
>>
>>27320178
>When did I say men are more depressed?
when you implied that men dont say they are depressed because it is taboo, which you used as a counter for my point on women being more depressed. if you werent implying that, then that statement was completely irrelevant
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-deviance-society/201109/do-men-self-injure
first off most of this article only takes about self harming. being depressed =/= suicidal. second you just said that men dont say they are depressed because they think it is taboo, so this applies to self harming as well, and even the article mentions and reinforces this.
>>
>>27320415
>when you implied that men dont say they are depressed because it is taboo
Indeed, I implied men do not say they're depressed because it's taboo. How does that express the notion that there are more males that are depressed than females?

You're drawing conclusions you do not have the evidence to do so.

Some men do not say they are depressed because of how society views depression in men =/= Men are more depressed than women

That statement is completely relevant because you have no idea how many men are depressed in comparison to women, because we're raised not to express it.

>first off most of this article only takes about self harming
It's a miracle, you can read! You stated that men self harm themselves similar to women, who do so for attention, this article uses statistical data to express the opposite of that ridiculous notion.

>Women are also socialized to lodge their self-identify heavily within their bodies, since so much of their value and self-worth in the relationship marketplace resides in their looks. Being a woman of any age in today's society means struggling to meet cultural appearance norms (i.e., be thin, be pretty, be fit but not too muscular). For people who fail to live up to the standards of fashion models, this may create anxiety, depression, and feelings of failure. This excessive focus on embodiment leads women to think that if they can control their bodies, they can control their selves. Injuring their bodies gives them a feeling of control over their emotions. This is the same sociological impulse that leads so many of them to engage in eating disorders.

It's almost as if the article doesn't go further in depth as to why there's a discrepancy between male and female self harmers
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (208 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
208 KB, 1366x768
You know what I honestly thought this way until it hit home. My sister killed herself. She had everything - 10/10, loving middle class family who gave her everything, popular.
I would think about how easy she had it and how her life could never be as shitty as mine. In the end I know I could never seriously kill myself. She did it. She never told anyone about it for attention. She just did it and didn't leave a pretty corpse.
>>
saw you guys talking about suicide. I live in Lithuania, 1st place in suicide according to wikipedia. every single lithuanian knows at least one person who committed suicide. and yeah, it's usually a dude who hangs himself. usually a dude who just did it because. usually a dude who had no prior suicide attempts. just bizzare stories. men killing themselves almost spontaneously. but this is just young men. there's another group of suiciders. unmarried 40-60 year old men living in small towns where the only thing you have to keep you company is a bottle of cheap beer or vodka. no family, no job prospects, barely any money. that's understandable.

and the women? well, my godmother committed suicide when I was 2 years old. shot herself in the chest with a gun. sad story, she was a beautiful woman with a promising career and serious cash money.

with men it's harder, you literally can't expect it. men don't show it. they just do it.
>>
>>27320574
is this true?
or are you memeing?
Because if you are not lying then this is a good argument that women can be robots

The fact she went through with it,and didn't just do it for attention when she inevitably failed, is amazing
>>
>>27320356
A lot of men who are truly depressed don't even let it be known, yeah there are guys that do the same thing as women and use it for attention but the percentage of guys with depression who do that is substantially lower than the percentage of women who do it, I'd say around 50% of guys with depression are faking it or don't understand what it is to be truly depressed, in women I'd say probably about 80 percent are faking it because woman are programmed to seek attention it's what drives them whilst guys are generally less focused on stuff like attention and more focused on the actual problems in life not just petty shit.

Women see people with depression and how much attention they get so anytime a girl feels slightly sad or unloved she starts yapping on about "tfw depressed I'm so sad" when depression isn't even sadness but a lack of all emotion. If you were to look at the numbers of people in each gender who are truly depressed you would see there would be many more men because far less men use it as a tool for attention, also the reason it seems more girls have depression is because men aren't allowed to be depressed you have to be a big manly man not a little bitchy with emotions.

At the end of the day its apparent that women fake depression by a large margin more than men do when you take "suicides attempted" and "deaths by suicide" and sit them together, men will use actual methods like guns, hanging, jumping or using an exit bag. Women on the other hand will try to do it by cutting themselves or taking drugs both of which are notoriously unreliable ways of doing it but they know this because they never wanted to die in the first place.
>>
>>27320877
Wish it was a ruse m8. I posted a fairly long greentext on here a few months back.

I think women can be robots. Malebots just deny that because all they want most is sex and/or attention from the opposite sex and think thats exactly what fembots want which is obviously untrue.

I get the whole meme of females being depressed for attention - I know a few of those myself. But I also know a few that have genuine sadness in their eyes. They tell you everything is fine, yet they show signs of being depressed. It's almost impossible to help them because they won't just come out and ask for it - possibly for fear of being accused of being an attention whore.

That was my sister.
>>
>>27320904

There's no such thing a "true" depression.

Depression is caused by lack of sleep, lack of nutrition, and a lack of spiritual life.

I know the monoamine theory is the widely accepted theory of depression by the layperson, but most scientists know that it is very shaky.

The rapid increase in depression in men is caused by the culture and how they treat depression.

50 years ago, if someone was told that they have depression, they would think "oh no. I have an illness, I need to adjust my lifestyle and fix it."

These days, they think "I AM A VICTIM OF A SERIOUS ILLNESS. NOTHING I DO CAN CHANGE IT. IT"S MY IDENTITY. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. STOP TRYING TO HELP ME AND JUST FEEL SORRY FOR ME"

Look at /r9k/. There are multiple depression threads every hour because people with depression love getting onto a social platform and telling everyone about it. It's just what you do when you have depression.

No one these days wants to fix their depression. They just want to milk all the attention they can and lash out at anyone who tries to help them. Because their depression is an identity. And fixing it would mean destroying a part of themselves
>>
>>27321301
Except there is true depression take for example a girl who lost her boyfriend and has been alone for 2 weeks and says she is depressed this is what we call false depression now take for example a man born with a 4.5 inch dick an ugly facial structure and some kind of mental disorder he hasn't ever had the love of another human being (not that sort of love anyway) and he never will because of the cards he was dealt this would be a true depression.
>>
>>27321301
This to be honest.
If you post on social media about your "depression" you definitely do not have depression.

As you said, many people with "depression" do not do anything proactive to effectively combat it. They will not change anything. They will start taking medication for it.
People with so called depression rarely exercise, eat nutritiously, or get enough sleep.

If you want to fix or alleviate depression, you have to be WILLING to do things to change you life one step at a time. And you have to be personally responsible and aware for this.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where no one wants to take responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>27321389

It doesn't matter whether someone loses her boyfriend and is sad for to weeks, or if she claims she has some kind of "chemical imbalance" and is sad for two years.

In both cases, there is an element of victim thinking, attention whoring and self-pity. And that's coupled with an unwillingness to fix anything and complain complain complain
>>
always relevant

irugubal
>>
>>27321624
It's more like if whenever she tried to go to the food that was near her, it would move farther away >.>
>>
>>27321683
(Not true, by the way)

oroororignal
>>
>>27321702
Nice valid argument you got there.
>>
>>27319554
Am I the only one who automatically think of all women as whores?
Unless they are interested in me I automatically think they are sluts, because they are, all of them
Even if there was one interested in me I'd be prepared for getting cucked, because that will definitely happen whenever if ever I get a girlfriend

Funny how they always say ''Men are all the same'' when in reality men are pretty different from each other while women share the same behavioral patterns with each other
>>
>>27321683
>>27321716

sweet another trip for my filterbox
>>
>>27321716
explain your reasoning then you dumb whore.

there's literally nothing stopping you from making a tinder account and getting at the very least 10+ matches a day
>>
>>27321880
Am I the only one who genuinely wants to kill women?
I mean given the opportunity knowing you wouldn't get caught I just feel like women deserve to be raped and killed.
Don't give me that "what about your mom and sister" shit because my mom literally had a beta orbiter when I was a kid and my sister is nothing but a roastie.
>>
>>27321954
Please enlighten me on how having casual sex will make you feel less lonely?
If anything it'll just make you feel like nobody cares about who you are even more.
>>
>>27322036
plenty of guys are willing to fucking date and have a relationship with you. no matter how fucking ugly you are there is a guy out there who will settle, but you won't because you're a dumb whore.
>>
>>27322050
Not guys who actually like you for who you are, just guys who want to stick their dick in something warm.
>>
>>27322050
>BUT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF FOOOD
>>
>>27322077
Someone willing to stick your dick in you doesn't mean that they actually care about being emotionally close to you and making you feel less lonely
>>
>>27322036
please enlighten me on how you know for a fact that all they want is to pump n dump
>>
>>27322076
>>27322096
Fuck off slut, you could easily date multiple men. Not fuck, date thousands of men within a short vicinity of yourself by swiping a picture on a dating app.

Your issue is you don't want any of these men willing to enter a relationship with you so you assume they solely want sex. Not only that but sense we're speaking generally of women rather than your own experience why then do the majority of women who use the dating app hook up on Tinder if they're not interested in fucking guys?

Kill yourself
>>
>>27322076
that's simply not fucking true. your assuming that all men are dumb fucking apes who just want to pump and dump when we're even more fucking emotionally lonely than daft cunts like you
>>
>>27322106
Because we're talking about tinder maybe?

>>27322129
So basically, you're saying that just because some guy is desperate enough to be with me means that he is actually going to connect with me emotionally?

>>27322140
I didn't say that, I said that random guys who will date whoever are very unlikely to be able to form an emotional bond with you
There are guys who you share interests with, and then there are random guys who hit on you because of what I said
>>
>>27322076
>>27322096

Why don't you get the fuck out of here roastie whore

Plenty of guys here and all over the world would date you but not because they want to stick their penis in your roastie pussy, because they want to have someone that loves them
But you refuse that, because you're whore who doesn't actually love anyone
If you ever get in a relationship, most likely after a few months you'll be jumping on Chad's dick because you'll consider your bf to be some loser beta
>>
>>27322186
>because they want to have someone that loves them
So you expect some random person you know nothing about to form an intimate and genuine relationship with you?
Do you even know how unlikely that is?
>>
>>27322171
How is a guy using the exact same app as you any less desperate than you are? Here you are expressing that you yourself are unable to find a relationship, yet and still the "desperation" of a male using a popular dating app among your demographic is somehow a turn off that indicates you won't be able to connect on an emotional level?

Great job moving the goal post from "men on dating apps/who pursue me only want sex" to "my interest are so niche that I can only find a very specific special someone and I know this because I've talked to all of the thousands of male singles in my area willing to date me."

Kill yourself roastie WHORE
>>
File: ragefrog.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
ragefrog.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>27322171
THEN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXCEPT TO MEET A GUY

DO YOU LITERALLY WANT A FUCKING GUY RIDING ON HORSEBACK IN SHINING ARMOUR COME OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE AND SAY "HEY I HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS AS YOU" AND CARRY YOU AWAY? YOU CAN FIND PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS/TASTE ON TINDER AND ALL THE OTHER DATING SITES YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 123123.jpg (39 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
39 KB, 250x237
>>27319554

>being such an alianeted neckbeard
>>
>>27322209
a) honestly, I don't even know who im replying to so its really hard to respond entirely to your tard rage, and

b) I'm not on those apps for the exact reasons I've been saying :D

>>27322222
Dem quints, thats how
But seriously, maybe you do things outside your house, socialize etc, and eventually you'll some guy who likes the same things as you
This comes back to what I said originally, just because you're socializing doesn't mean that you've met anyone who you develop a bond with.
>>
File: 1451705815035.png (371 KB, 954x733) Image search: [Google]
1451705815035.png
371 KB, 954x733
>>27322275
My god you're such a cunt

I hope you end up being a single mother
>>
File: 480822.jpg (151 KB, 354x526) Image search: [Google]
480822.jpg
151 KB, 354x526
>>27319554
>mfw roasties won't fuck off
>>
>>27322323
>wanting a child to have to deal with that growing up
Wow. You are a horrible person.
>>
>>27322275
>But seriously, maybe you do things outside your house, socialize etc, and eventually you'll some guy who likes the same things as you

then stop fucking complaining and pretending you have it just as hard as men. you don't. you're literally living life on easy mode in terms of dating. fuck off.
>>
>>27322342
Remind me again how having to always actively try to find a boyfriend is easier than asking a girl out?
>>
so what exactly is a roastie, all womYn or just ones without cute 2d puffy vulvas
>>
>>27322275
>I have life just as hard as men
>I can have a relationship with my pick of literally thousands of men but I'm so picky it has to be a specific one who fits my prerequisites that not only include physical traits but he must have certain "emotional" and social accolades as well

Ultimately you're expressing that the outstanding majority of men are unworthy if even having a conversation with someone such as yourself, since you're entirely too good for apps, and that you can only meet men in your very particular social circle.

If a man had set all of those standards for himself when finding a woman he'd be perpetually single, you will not be because you're a roastie
>>
File: conpensta.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
conpensta.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>27322365
>mfw a dumb whore like yourself actually considers shit like making a tinder/dating site account hard in any way possible

literally all you have to do is say yes to the guys you want and no to the ones you do. men do ALL THE FUCKING WORK IN THE DATING WORLD YOU FUCKING DUMB WHORE. It's your job to sit on a fucking throne and have an entire line of men dance in front of you, with you selectively picking which ones you want. that's how it's been since human life and more than likely always will be
>>
>>27322393
>I can have a relationship with my pick of literally thousands of men
So basically you're completely ignoring the fact that
a) you shouldn't enter a lifelong relationship with someone that you can't create an intimate bond with
and that
b) that having someone who only cares about dating you so they can get their dick wet and doesn't care at all about you or your feelings will make you feel less lonely
>>
>>27319554
Pretty much any person that has been isolated from people for years due to being extremely anxious around others and having a lot of panic attacks and never being shown interest in by a human being is going to be lonely, regardless of gender.
>>
>>27322222
The pents have been checked
>>
>>27322433
Hey, have you considered reading my other posts here?
Like, I don't know.
>>27322036
>>27322171

>>
File: IMG_20160316_163159.jpg (252 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_163159.jpg
252 KB, 509x720
>>27319554
Trig
>>
>>27322464
My sentence "It's your job to sit on a fucking throne and have an entire line of men dance in front of you, with you selectively picking which ones you want." literally applies to fucking everything in life, not just online dating you dumb fucking cunt. It's not just "random guys" who want to date you, there's plenty of fucking guys who've written extensively about themselves and their interests on plenty of dating sates who are not willing to just "date whoever"

your sitting here doing fucking nothing and saying you have it just as hard as men. it's simply not fucking true.
>>
>>27322437
>you shouldn't enter a lifelong relationship with someone that you can't create an intimate bond with
How are you any less likely to be able to enter an intimate bond with someone you meet online? You understand 35% of relationships begin online, right?

>that having someone who only cares about dating you so they can get their dick wet and doesn't care at all about you or your feelings will make you feel less lonely

Is hook up culture exclusive to online dating? I wasn't aware, in my university that outstanding majority of hook ups occur with people you meet in person.

You're literally creating reasons (assuming that men who enter online dating websites and apps only want sex) to make it harder for yourself so you can try and compare it to what a man has to go through who has exhausted all of his venues.
>>
>>27322526
>guys who've written extensively about themselves and their interests on plenty of dating sates who are not willing to just "date whoever"
So basically men do the exact same thing?

>>27322538
>Is hook up culture exclusive to online dating? I wasn't aware, in my university that outstanding majority of hook ups occur with people you meet in person.
I was talking about dating random desperate guys >.>
Not about hookups, although It applies to it too
Or about online specifically either
>>
>>27322573
>I was talking about dating random desperate guys
And those guys are desperate because it's online dating, a service a large percentage of people in your age range use to find relationships? You don't have a leg to stand on here, you literally have no excuse as far as finding a person to communicate with online or otherwise, seeing if you connect with one another, and moving on from there.

The fact you make up things and use circular logic to escape it makes it pretty evident you're not equal to a man, in any capacity.
>>
>>27322620
>And those guys are desperate
Therefore they're not going to be nearly as interested in finding someone they can bond with, but just finding *someone*
>>
>>27322683
How are those guys desperate?
>>
>>27322683
meanwhile there isn't a single fucking desperate woman in the world willing to date the bottom 80% of men

so lets look at what we both have

women: an almost unlimited amount of options in terms of personality, appearance, etc, might be a lot of desperate guys but there are a lot of genuine ones looking for a relationship too

men: fucking nothing unless you're at the very least a 9/10 chad.
>>
>>27319900
>attempt
They just do it to whore for attention like in everything else they do
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.