[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 44
File: 1451843942020.jpg (208 KB, 538x585) Image search: [Google]
1451843942020.jpg
208 KB, 538x585
/uni/ thread

who just doesn't care anymore
>>
>get scholarship on shitty uni because mommy works there
>third semester out of ten
>no will to study anymore
>think most teachers are hacks and hate the subjects
Just
It's because I am not paying for it?
Should I just kill myself?Uni is the only thing in my life that I still have not given up
>>
>>27317178
i feel you brother

i'm studying english which i love, and paying for it partially myself, but i feel no motivation to study or go to class. i hate writing papers until i'm in the zone (then i briefly love it) but mostly i jsut feel disenfranchised with the whole thing and want to quit
>>
>>27317178
>Uni is the only thing in my life that I still have not given up
me too
>>
>exam finally graded
>for some reason it's not online, but hanged out at the uni
fuck you you piece of shit I don't wanna commute 1 hour just to see if I failed
>>
File: killme.gif (499 KB, 413x175) Image search: [Google]
killme.gif
499 KB, 413x175
>At library writing assignment
>Check to see if I got grades for another assignment
>Turnitin says I haven't submitted
>Deadline was three weeks ago
>mfw
>>
>it's night
>got everything done
>wanna smoke a joint and go to sleep
>remember I have to send a video to a teacher
>ask partners if I can send it already cause one of them said she would edit it
>doesn't reply
>asked her at 10 am
>asked again at 9:30 pm
>still not answering
Fucking roastie bitch if she doesn't reply before 10 I'll just send the god damned shitty ass video without edits. Fuck getting a shit grade I'd rather sleep and not deal with other people's bullshit.
>>
Did anyone else here get pressured into a major and/or career they hate because their parents made them do it?
>>
Who /procrastinating/ here?
>>
>>27317899
change it now
>>
>>27317960
I'm too close to graduating to do that.
>>
File: dn.jpg (8 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
8 KB, 400x325
>my usual complaint about uni work is that it's a shit I didn't choose, a bunch of shit that just distracts me from what I really want to do
>that isn't even true right now
>I have two easy-as-fuck projects in front of me that I desperately want to do
>but I also have to work 30+ hours a week and keep on top of some other stuff
>that shit leaves me feeling drained every day
>keep coming home and doing fucking nothing productive instead of getting to work on my projects
>came home from yet another dog shit day of work today determined to get started
>got a coffee on the way
>for some reason the coffee made me feel like I'm sick
>now only a few hours left in the night
>no motivation left
>another fuckoff day of work tomorrow, at a shitty job with asshole coworkers I fucking hate
>>
File: image_37.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
image_37.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
Who had to drop all their classes because the crushing depression and no energy or motivation to think let alone leave the house? I'm fucked tbqh.
>>
>>27318108
this except my depression is so bad i haven't even dropped the classes i just dont go

i haven't eaten since saturday
>>
File: 1458454609404.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1458454609404.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>18 year old senior in high school
>Was going to go to college
>mfw always lurking in these threads
I've got no friends now, it will be no different in college, right? So why bother? I might just go become a cop or something else that doesn't require a high education. Then one day I could become a night shift security guard.
>>
>>27317277
I too am studying english
my nigga
going to get a second degree in computer science
so I dont end up living on welfare the rest of my life
>>
>>27318108
Are you me? I decided to withdraw from Uni yesterday and now I'm technically NEET. Would feel good if I didn't have to worry about having to pay loans in 6 months or refund the scholarship money I wasted this semester. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>27318171
>cop to security guard
That's not how the progression goes.
In fact I'm pretty sure few people work the other if they work one of them.
>>
>>27316968
>Studying Maths
>Doing quite well
>Debating a Masters or PHD
>Friendless KHV
>Absolutely despise University, commuter about 2 hours a day
>Hate the people there, lecturers, everyone
>If my classmates were smart i'd of given up already
>Being top of the class and rubbing it in there faces is the only pleasure I get
>>
>>27318171
if you were just going to make friends it's not worth it, BUT, I will say I was a friendless loser in hs and made a good few friends in college. not friends for life or anything, but cool people i could talk and drink with.
>>
>>27318255
Get a job
or make sleazy cash

become a 'web developer' and copy paste other sites code (spider) or use theme creating sites (bigcartel is your best hope). I make sites for colleagues where I work and it takes 2 hours but I get 100s for it when I say I finished 2 weeks later.
>>
>>27317346
>exam finally graded
>for some reason it's not online, but hanged out at the uni
same, I'm not going to recitation to be with the normies just so i can get an exam back. i did how did. would like to know my grade though ;_;
>>
>>27318171
DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE.
seriously that was the worst decision in my life.
I want to kill myself because of it.
Getting a job after high school could have been the thing to save me.
I am a good worker, all my ex-bosses digged me.
But now, I am looking up lethal doses of over the counter medications.
because i have wasted 4 years in college and not even close to graduating.
I have some money now.
I think I am going to south america, spend it all on prostitutes and burn all forms of identification and kill myself.
I just don't want anyone to know I killed myself.
If i could go back in time.
I would get the first job I can land in a bank or whatever and easily climb
the ladder because I know how to work hard and kiss ass.
>>
>>27318306
>Get a job
Yeah, I'm trying to work up the courage. I have no experience so it's going to be tough.
>>
>>27318157
Yeah, I only went the first week of class then never end tbck to campus. Luckily I can just drop and add online so didn't have to leave the house.
>>27318255
I still haven't withdrawn yet, though they might make me. I still want to go to school but I don't have the energy and couldn't get myself to open a fucking books. I had to drop classes to keep from my already shit gpa to tank anymore.. I don't think I'm going to make it anons.
>>
>>27318359
>I don't think I'm going to make it anons.
Cut your losses if you can, don't go if you know you can't do it. I wasn't even able to pass the simplest of classes, and at that point I knew I had to do something to save my GPA. I was on academic probation anyway.
>>
File: 1457562478769.jpg (130 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
1457562478769.jpg
130 KB, 451x600
>last semester
>have job after graduation
>still hate life and drink every night
Help. Probably because I'm a virgin and no female all four years.
>>
>tfw you love your major but are such a lazy shit you can't get yourself to study
>tfw you have no friends with the same major
>tfw you check midterm grades and it's gonna be another sub-3.0 semester
>tfw this was supposed to be the semester you got your shit together
>tfw no gf

I cannot take all these feels anymore.
>>
>>27318171
>>27318350
Follow up.
Maybe you will think that I'm not that bright or whatever to fail college.
But I actually scored in the 99th percentile in my math SAT.
my IQ is 130.
So know, the reason I can't do college is because of all the mental problems I have like depression and ADD.
>>
I lost motivation and handed in a shitty second term project

I love the subject but I dunno I have my doubts about everything. I'm at uni years late, the course is packed with people so I'm basically a non-entity, employment after isn't great, everything costs a shitload so I can't afford to physically make good projects even if I have the ideas

In my spare time I hang out with alcoholics and drug addicts. Did coke last night, didn't really make me feel much. I also now have herpes

Prob just gonna drop out and die
>>
>>27318405
tfw no major or non-major friends
tfw need to maintain 3.65 gpa but I'm lazy sack of shit
tfw did no work all spring break.
tfw meant to study today but napped, masturbstd and browsed pol instead.
>>
File: 1458425297390.jpg (176 KB, 1107x1063) Image search: [Google]
1458425297390.jpg
176 KB, 1107x1063
>>27316968
>sit in lecture
>be member of student council for good boy points
>everydayisexactlythesame.mp3
>scream internally because I can't deal with the routine anymore
>professor is some oldfag who just reads out what it says on the slides
>my autism snaps
>write "all work and no play makes me a dull boy" over and over again
>leave it on the table with my signature and date in the council office
>next day two grill members look at me slightly unnerved and go "so anon what's this?"
>uncomfortable nervous laugh
>can never go back
>>
>>27318391
I know I should but I really don't want to. I love my subject but I just can't make myself do anything like >>27318405. I know if I dropout I'll be just as depressed if not more and I know where the family gun is now.
>>
>>27318306
This, WordPress is great for this, small websites you can just rip off totally

Themes? Pirate one
Security? If there's data get them to pay for a plugin that will fix that, if not who gives a shit
Functionality? Free plugins or pirate paid plugins

Do pass go, do collect hundreds of dollars
>>
>>27318497
Don't know what to tell you. I majored in CS and pretty much despised it. Coupled with the fact I didn't have to spend a dollar of my own money to go to college, I couldn't muster up any reason to put in any effort. I'm 10k in debt but that's better than 30k+.
>>
>>27318523
nigga 10k isnt that bad
im 25k in debt and I'll have a worthless english degree
>>
Im doing a masters of public administration next year

also canada here

i did a environment/health BA

I feel like with the school helping me i should be able to find employment because i have a masters

i just want to make like 40-45k
any pub admin bros here?
>>
>>27318552
A degree is better than no degree I suppose, but yeah that debt is killer. A lot of jobs just have "must have college degree" in their requirements.
>>
>>27318255
Are you the guy who said he was going to drop last night?
>>
so uhh transferring to a university this fall from community college... any robot advice? My financials are pretty secure right now.
>>
>>27318678
Don't think so, I've mentioned it a couple of times in the past though.
>>
>>27318683
go to class. keep up with reading and homework, prepare for exams. reach out to classmates. don't expect to make friends.
>>
>>27316968
you dont care? ok give me you college funds faggot.
>>
>>27318523
>>27318552
First year and currently 13k in debt. Projecting 65k-70k by the time I graduate with an electrical engineering degree from Podunk University
>>
>>27318748
So sorry robot. It took me 4 years to get 10k in debt because I got lucky with scholarships early on.
>>
>>27317958
>2 labs due tomorrow
>3 major assignments due friday
>havent started any of that shit yet

Not even flustered
>>
>totally fuck up end of term assessments by not doing them
>allowed to resit as first attempt in August
>almost fuck up current term mid module ones, get an extension and hand in shit work 10 mins before deadline
>currently have 4 weeks off for Easter
>time to catch up with reading
>hate my gay course

Am I going to make it lads?
>>
Graduated 2.5 years ago with no internships or relevant work experience. Sure makes it tough to get anything related to ecology. If I had the hindsight I have today, I'd go for a more practical degree.

Just hit submit on an application for an entry level lab job and I was hit with pangs of anxiety over my cover letter sounding too generic. Hope I didn't fuck myself out of the first potentially relevant job I'll have had.
>>
>tfw chad roommate kicks you out of your room for the night because he wants to fuck stacy.
>>
>>27318740
thank you my friend, don't worry I gave up on trying to make friends awhile ago.
>>
>>27318945
>roommate asks i can leave for an hour so girlfriend can come over
>say no
idgaf, he can go over to her room.
>>
What clubs do you guys take part in?

>tfw befriending the people at the anime club
>even though I don't really like anime
>>
>>27316968
>tfw may have to retake the ACT in order to get a higher score on a certain part because I apparently need a higher score in the math section in order to be eligible for a class that is required for my major
FUCK PHAM
>>
>>27318171
>I've got no friends now, it will be no different in college, right?
Depends. On your first day everyone will be eager to make friends so you can try to use that opportunity. If you dont make friends during your first and second week its literally fucking over. Its even easier to stay alone in college than it is in high school because nobody will try to approach and make friends with you during class or lunch.
>>
File: 1445135424740.png (141 KB, 640x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445135424740.png
141 KB, 640x2000
>see a qt sitting outside one of my classes almost every day I have it
>sometimes talking to people, sometimes alone
>she seems like my type based on what I've eavesdropped
>never have a reason to talk to her
>quarter ends in a few weeks
>I will most likely never see her again
>>
>>27319111
>muster up the courage to talk to one of the qts in class
>decide to get her number at the end
>"so qt, how about y-you know tossing me your number or uhh something..."
>she gives it to me
>have no idea what to do next
>don't do anything with her number
>life goes on as usual

welp
>>
>study television production
>already have a job
>might fail a class
Just fuck my degree up familia, I don't even care anymore
>>
File: 4324235.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4324235.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>midterm week
>professors still assigning homework
>research paper + 3 other projects due
>literally wishing I could just line these people up and run them over with a truck

Why do they have to be so fucking inconsiderate
>>
File: 1458313596948.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1458313596948.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
>>27319166
dude this totally happened to me last year

>one day feel cheeky
>actually push myself to do this douche move where you hand a girl your phone and tell her to enter her number
>brain goes "dude wtf"
>she actually takes the phone and does it
>no idea what to actually fucking do now
>months go by, life goes on
>>
>>27318108
kind of. I haven't dropped but I'll be getting kicked out when grades come out this semeseter. unless i can get medical leave or something before it's over
>>
>>27319166
was probably a fake number anyway
>>
>>27318419
IQ and SAT scores mean jack shit in university. It's about how much time you spend on the material, and what connections you can make. These courses are taught (for the most part) with the intention that you will, to some degree, teach yourself. Sure there will be some bird courses, but for the most part you'll need to do the work, and then some. IF you go in thinking it'll be easy (unless you already know quite a bit) you'll be in trouble.
>>
>>27318523
Why'd you hate CS?
>>
>>27318108
This was me 2 semesters ago.
Withdrew from most of my classes last semester.
Struggled, but got professional help last semester, did ok (literally C's and D's)
Trying to do much better this semester, and it's hard, but I think I'm going to make it.
All I have to worry about is a REALLY hard lab tomorrow.
>>
>went to college
>majored in English
>know it's worthless but whatever I want to go to law school anyway
>take LSAT
>go to law school
>three years of hell
>now I have a good job and feel like I actually help people
>the pain was all worth it
>>
>>27319426
>Why'd you hate CS?
You have to be autistic to enjoy it. My fucking retard dad got me into it and now I contemplate suicide while looking over Oracle documentation.
>>
>>27319396
>IQ and SAT scores mean jack shit in university
SAT is easy as fuck compared to what you'll be doing in college and I have no clue how IQ will be of any help. Its all memorizing and some applying.
>>
>>27319262
kek, may do this just for the experience.
>>
>>27319453
What do you do and how much does it pay?
>>
>>27318955
as other anions mentioned, it was easier in HS. People tell you college will be better, because you more freedom. But if you're a robot, it will be even worse. All that freedom allows you to totally isolate yourself.
>>
>>27319477
Well apparently I'm autistic .___.
>>
File: 1377221855976.png (292 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1377221855976.png
292 KB, 800x800
>>27318108
I dropped out because I couldn't stand the constant suicidal thoughts while being outside my house
>>
>>27319506
Public defense. Safeguarding the rights of the poor. I love it. Make 57000 but will make more later if I go into private practice or join a firm
>>
>tfw smart but chronic procrastinator
>tfw the realization that my entire life I've performed well below my ability due to internet/video game addictions
>tfw no one but myself to blame for my failures
>>
>>27319621
>Public defense. Safeguarding the rights of the poor.
Fuck the poor and fuck you for hurting my society.
>>
File: 1447723334208.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447723334208.png
30 KB, 633x758
>>27319541
>All that freedom allows you to totally isolate yourself.

This is true. At least in high school people in your class would try to get to know you and it would get much easier to socialize with others when your classes are small and you have tons of time to talk to others. In HS even if you are shy (like me) people will try to get you out of your shell. In college you will be put in 300+ people classes where nobody gives jack's shit about anyone else. Unless you take the initiative to do something, nobody will. I will show up, sit through a class and leave once the class is over. As someone with 0 friends, its literal hell seeing others have fun too. Just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>27318171
What this guy says is true.
>>27319100

Even if you are the biggest autism faggot everyone will want to talk to you for the first 2 weeks. But, if you don't get any further than the meaningless "where you from/what do you study/how are you finding it" chit chat and actually talk to people outside of study hours, you're toast.
>>
File: bertstrip1.jpg (16 KB, 440x431) Image search: [Google]
bertstrip1.jpg
16 KB, 440x431
>went to a good university pursuing a humanistic degree
>not a really safe degree but since the college was well renowned and i had talent for it i could always become a professor or a teacher
>move out to a new city (where the college was located), kinda big but i've always been a country bumpkin and i hate the concrete and the big buildings
>Didn't knew anyone and i couldn't make any friends, days go by and i start talking to myself in order to not forget how to speak
>Discover 4chan and it becomes my only source of companionship
>Eventually, stoped to attend classes and my grades went down drastically
>Have a breakdown and drop out of college, i return to my hometown
>My parents give me a second chance but i wasn't feeling well so i decided to go to a crappy college near my hometown attending an useless arts degree
>The "college" is really shit and there are really few people there. The professors are nice people but there's nothing more to it.
>3 years go by and i'm almost finishing the degree
>I have absolutely 0 chances of employment and i feel that pursuing a master degree in this matter is absolutely useless
>tfw hometown became a terribly depressing place since people of my age have left and all that remains are old and middle aged people
>tfw everyday i feel like i lost my chances at making something interesting and useful of me
>tfw parents pressure me to pursue a master degree and attend it abroad but i just don't feel any drive for it and i know that i would just fuck things up
>tfw i will end working at a call center or in a factory (for the minimum wage) and living at my parents house ad eternum

I still love life cause last year i tought i was gonna die and i realised that i'm young and there are things worth living for but... regrets and melancholy are my most common feelings
>>
>>27319396
This so much, especially in my little STEM niche.
Going to class is only 5-10% of the battle, especially in lower division courses.
Getting the homework done will probably help you the most by far, and being there on test review days. Tests will be a majority of your grade, and doing the homework will probably prepare you the best for tests.
I've ditched soooo much class over my college career, and I've done ok when mental illness didn't cripple me.
>>
File: unnamed-1200x675.jpg (180 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1200x675.jpg
180 KB, 1200x675
>>27319621
>Public defense. Safeguarding the rights of the poor.
I wish you luck.
>pic somewhat related
>>
>>27319642
>ok with the government imprisoning people without any checks and balances

Top lel, as the kids say
>>
>>27319441
So there is hope? professional help, you ,mean therapy right? I think I might try it but I'm wondering if it'll help or if I even need it.
>>27319608
Ye that's why I'm stuggling too. Haven't left the house in 3 months, and had trouble leaving the house last semester as well.
>>
>>27319426
I'm not good enough for it. Only literal autistics and people who have been programming since they were young are any good at it.
>>
>>27319441
What are you studying, fan?
>>
>took uni for three years of not having to work
>3rd year coming to an end
>parents breathing down my neck about what I'll do when I leave

How do I explain to them I want to be a NEET? I brought it up jokingly once and they seemed upset.
>>
>>27319694
What is your little STEM niche?
>>
>>27319795
Tell them that you're not mentally capable of working a full-time job.
>>
any robots want to share some wisdom?
>got out if HS last year
>never studied, still got enough to get in a decent uni
>3 weeks in
>realize this shit sucks balls
>teachers are hacks
>other students are fuckin disgustin alcoholic chads or losers
>i dont even care about my major (journalism lmao)
>literally all my parents money going to /trash/
>feel like shit
i literally feel endless pain and hate right now, but cant help but laff at how absurd this shit is.
i really hope i die, srsly.
no edgy shit.
this world is hell.
>>27319608
huh
i feel pretty chill outside, is when im home when i start realizing how fucking fucked up everything is
>>
>>27319795
Tell then you want be a contractor/freelancer and want to work from home
>>
>>27319859
switch majors. it will suck regardless, so study something that pays.
>>
>>27319859
>>27319890

>journalism
Yeah, switch majors.

Do finance or STEM.
>>
>>27318492
When i stoped attending classes sometimes i would walk trough the campus aimlessly.
One day, i filled the bathroom with swastikas and edgy neo-nazi references... I never felt so dumb\autistic and disattached from everything like that time... Good thing i was good at hiding my power level.
>>
>>27319953
yeah about that... i cant into math for shit
:^)
what do bros?
>>
>>27319978
wow. i remember walking the halls of high school aimlessly during my senior yearl, staring at the normies. i was so alone.
>>
>>27320017
maybe law. or business.
>>
>>27320017
Finance or accounting. You dont need to know anything past Calc 1 and most of the time you wont be using calc at all.

What are you good at?
>>
File: 1341230266106.png (198 KB, 666x432) Image search: [Google]
1341230266106.png
198 KB, 666x432
>>27319724
Not only Therapy, but getting back on medication again.
ADD sucks, and after a year in uni my meds didn't work well for me anymore. So I stopped taking them. Struggled through the next two years, but got by.
Then last Spring semester happened.
Honestly, the meds are what help on most days. Therapy only helps you...look at things in your life from a different, objective, and often more positive perspective.

You're feeling this way for a reason. All you have to do is find out what that reason is.
What do you think you're trouobles from?
Mine was always from chronic procrastination, getting distracted and not using the time I had for hw effectively, and finishing things late in general.

>>27319767
Electrical Engineering. in year 4, but am in Softmore level EE classes.
Actually have a Microcontrollers Pre-lab to do at the moment.
pic is very much related
>>
>>27320046
Well same thing happened to me and now i'm a total fuckup
>>
File: 1427586066391.png (245 KB, 1343x1277) Image search: [Google]
1427586066391.png
245 KB, 1343x1277
>the cycle continues every year
>hopeful robot goes to uni
>robot starts struggling
>robot gives up hope

stop falling for the uni meme lads
>>
File: 1410502373201.jpg (276 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
1410502373201.jpg
276 KB, 700x891
>>27320109
Sorry, THIS pic is FAR more related.
Because holy shit FUCK this stupid ass non-functional bullshit little board.
>>
File: 3894752352.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
3894752352.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
>decide to go back to college
>stop going to classes
>on academic probation
>3rd year and still an undecided major
>no motivation to do anything

i cant believe i actually deluded myself into thinking i could change
>>
>>27320109
>what troubles
About everything tbqh. Anxiety, depession, no energy, insomnia, no self esteem,... just c.uck my shit up. Ye meds is why I'm thinking about going, I know just therapy would be useless for me. I am seriously considering it, but I need to call them which is a big hurdle on its own.
>>
>first year CS
>have to take bullshit classes like biology, college writing, sociology and history

Fuck that honestly, I couldve graduated by now. My first year was literally filled with bullshit classes that had 0 relation to my major but are for some reason required. Not to mention that these classes just suck up your time, especially writing and biology where you are doing one paper every 2 fucking weeks.
>>
>feelio when grad school in five months
>>
>>27316968
>over halfway into the semester
>midterms over
>le i don't care anymore maymay
faggots itt
it's not even hard. try not saving all your work for the last minute.
>>
>>27320313
>2nd year business
>realize business fucking blows
>switch to CS
>all bullshit business courses count as the dumb electives
it's a helluva lot better now
>>
>>27320313
This.
I have As in all my major related classes (cs) and Cs and DS in everything else because I just can't make myself write a 10 page paper on Shakespeare. I'm a good programmer though, I just wish I hadn't been dumb enough to think that that was enough to get a degree
>>
>>27320367
What major? Because unless you are in communications or trolling I dont see how its not hard.
>>
been overeating and drinking a bunch of sweet stuff because of stress. gained like 30 pounds since i started uni haha.
>>
>spent a whole year after high school working on self improvement
>felt a lot more mature by the end of that year
>entered uni
>still a fucking kid next to everyone
I'll never grow up if I don't get laid and I'll never get laid if I don't grow up. Virginity should be treated like a serious disease cause I'd gladly trade mine for anything.
>>
File: 1458578339828.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458578339828.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>going to a party school
>not partying
>not getting laid

it'd be funny if it weren't so fucking sad.
>>
4 assignments due in the next 4 weeks. Really have no will to do any of them. Pretty sure I'm on the wrong course but I'm at the end of 2nd year now. Invested so much time so I feel like I should finish it, but at the same time I feel like I'm wasting another year of my life.
>>
>>27320093
familia, i dont even remember how to do a divition...
i still cant study pretty much anything with math. why?
were i live, after high school, all the students have to do a national/state test, called PSU.
there is a test for language, math, history, and scienes.
you have to do at least 3 of those.
depending on your score in these tests + your marks in HS, you can get into better uni's.
i did good/decend in the language and history ones, but shit on the math one. didnt do the science one.
tl;dr, i cant get into the the math centred majors because of this score.
im pretty good at language, music and philosophy (almost perfect marks in HS while everyone else where failing, not even memeing, but i dont why is so easy to me, essays are the fuckin easiest shit for me)
:^)
>>27320081
the unis in my country dont think im good enough of a humanist for law. and they are probably right
>>
File: 1458418930402.jpg (58 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
1458418930402.jpg
58 KB, 530x800
>>27318171
I hope you are still around anon because I have important advice to give you

DO NOT go right into College
Work at least 1 year beforehand
Work experience will prove to be one of the most useful things to have both in school and post-grad, even if it's just McDonalds

secondly, MONEY, students quickly either become poor or crippled dependents suckling the parental tit dry

it is one of my biggest regrets that I did not get a few years of work under my belt before shcool, as a grad noone wants to hire someone whose only work experience is spotty jobs during HS working tills and grills
it's also hard to get in-field work without good grades or work experience DURING college, and even harder after

Going into College right after school is a MEME created BY the universities as part of their marketing. if people waited, less people would find themselves suited to university and less would go

coming out of highschool even the most worldly experienced coolguy chads are fucking MANCHILDREN, why would you want to get education for your adult future before you've gotten your life somewhat on track, gotten some experience under your belt and some money to pay for it??

the logner you wait before getting a jump on work the worse it looks
the longer you wait for school (as long as you're not NEET the whole time) the better equipped you will probably be

IN CONCLUSION:

1. School MAY OR MAY NOT be for you, THINK ABOUT IT

2. Consider how much better it'd be to go to school with WORK EXPERIENCE AND MONEY, and anything else pesky like driver's licence or adult bank account etc taken care of

3. If you go to school with $$$ and you are OLDER (within reason) you have better chance of getting MAD PUSSY in the dorms

GOOD LUCK ANON
>>
File: 4213214.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4213214.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>midterm week
>communication majors walking around doing jacks shit while im on the verge of dying from exhaustion

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>27320470
Are you fucking me?
I'm in the exact same situation. I go to a university in Ontario that's party central with super friendly Staceys and Chads abound, and I'm still a gfless loser.
>>
>>27319978
>>27320046
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I'm on my last semester of my bachelor's and have been doing it since high school. I'd explore every place I can get to by foot on campus between classes. I am able to think more clearly when I'm walking
I'm going to kinda miss it when I eventually graduate
>>
>tfw studying a dead career

Well at least i can learn 3d modeling and shit
>>
>>27320537
cheers for doing jack shit in ontario
>>
>>27320422
what a fuckin retarded excuse faggot
i lost my virginity and LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGED
What did you do for self improvement tho?
sometimes i wish i had done that... (by "sometimes" i mean every fucking second of my existence familia)
>>
>>27320504
>tl;dr, i cant get into the the math centred majors because of this score.

I mean finance, accounting and econ are not that math heavy as far as I know. If you cant do any majors that require at least some level of math you are literally fucked

>language
You cant compete against bilingual students
>music
If you have to go to college for this you wont amount to anything, most music starts dont have a music related degree
>philosophy
Philosophy is nice but apart from teaching other philosophy students you wont find a good job.
>>
>>27320272
All of that might be troubling you now,
but try to think...what kicked all of this off?
All of those can be caused by depression, but your depression can be caused by something else.
A therapist might be able to determine this better. I know I only got diagnosed with ADD after my previous therapist did some tests.
>>
>>27320537
>that's party central with super friendly Staceys and Chads abound, and I'm still a gfless loser.

>see and hear people smuggling alcohol into their dorms
>see people smoking weed
>hear people having sex

Meanwhile im literally a touchless virgin. I wish I could somehow anonymously report thees people and ruin their lives (cops arrest you for weed and you can get expelled) but I know ill be their prime suspect and everyone will jump at me because I have no friends.
>>
>>27320723
What university do you go to? If it's my university, we can be friends.
>>
>>27320660
yeah i know im fucked you retard
thats what i've been trying to say.
no im not going to study music, im retarded but not on that level (even tho i guess i could have met some cool musicians and make a band or something better with my life)
also im bilingual, my native language is spanish.
i meant "language" as "english" is for you if you live in usa or the uk i guess
>>
>tfw have to make graduation quote
>tfw can't think of one

Fug. Help pls.
>>
is this thread dying? ;_;
pls dont leave me bros, this thread is the only place where i can talk vent about this stuff, no one else understands.
>>
>>27320723
I hear people having sex quite a bit, it motivates me honestly
>>
>>27320823
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
>>
>>27318171
No you little bitchy scum, you better go to college, or else drop down ur pants so i can kick you in the butt and while i'm at it sheath my sword into your boipucci, you little whimp.
>>
File: 1447183578711.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
1447183578711.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
>>27320662
I dunno I have been in my mind analyzing very aspect of my life over and over, I think I have a good idea of why I am so c.ucked up, a therapist asking me about how I feel or making talk about childhood wouldn't help. I want to just try the drugs to try to get myself to be productive and focused so I can actually work for real but maybe that's asking too much.
>>
>>27320723
why arent you sharin some beers with a small group?
>>
>>27320660
This is very silly, Philosophy grads have one of the best average salaries and are sought after in all sorts of fields. Thing is most people who go into philosophy don't even make it through undergrad cause it's too hard.

Music, also, has a wealth of jobs available in both the faculty and private music institutions. But Music students have generally been playing contemporary classical their whole lives so it's not something you can or should just pick up.
>>
>Be in 4th semester out of 8 at a solid state school
>Kind of useless IR and Russian degree, but a great internship in state government
>Basically I need a 3.5 to get anywhere in life with what I'm doing
>Every semester stuck around 3.3 and can't get out no matter what
>I read all the time and participate in classes more than anyone else, but on exams all my knowledge goes out the window
>Lord knows if I'll ever find success
>I'm starting to loathe everything, even my friends and professors
>Terrified of even walking into testing rooms for fear of failing and am starting to skip class just in case I say an embarrassing thing
>I'm not even jealous of chads and stacys anymore, I just want out

Anyone have that feel of being on the edge of success but never achieving it because some horrible dark thing is taking your will to live?
>>
>>27320807
It's in the US. Doubt we are going to the same one and even if we are, im just too awkward all around.

>>27320865
>it motivates me honestly
How can that be motivating? Its soul crushing knowing that you are missing out.
>>
>>27320880
yeah the drugs alone arent going to work that well. without a good therapy or some decent introspection they are just going to leave you more fucked up
>>
>>27320823
You know, I think that we all need to be woken up inside every once and awhile
>>
>>27320940
Well that's a shame man, I'm in Canada.

I don't have many friends either but I wouldn't mind the awkwardness. I'm kind of awkward myself.
>>
File: 1456856996633.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456856996633.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>tfw reading about all these lonely first years in the dorms

it only gets worse lads. try living completely alone in a shitty apartment. i haven't had a conversation with anyone since january. you think this is what you want but it isn't. being in the dorms was actually pretty uplifting for me, seeing friendly faces, (if not actual friends) and at least making small talk or sitting in the community kitchen was the most included i've ever felt in my life.

i miss hearing people i know having sex through the walls.
>>
>tfw all I want is qt hipster gf who will enjoy my sense of humor
>instead all of my social opportunities are with normies
Life would be easy mode if I could just be a chad, but its not me
>>
>>27320872
Did you make that up? That's great.

>>27320969
Can't wake up.jpeg
>>
>>27321020
>try living completely alone in a shitty apartment.

That's my dream. Fuck you. Try living with your parents for all of your life.
>>
File: 1457138009432.png (493 KB, 654x484) Image search: [Google]
1457138009432.png
493 KB, 654x484
>first day back
>don't remember any of this stuff
>freak out a bit and panic
>remember I never knew any of it to begin with
>>
>>27321019
Where aboots? I'm in Canada too.
>>
>>27321102
It's from the Hobbit actually. I feel it's appropriate regardless.
>>
>>27321105
it's everyone's dream until they've got it anon
>>
>>27321020
I'm in the dorms, and I haven't had a conversation since August with anyone other than parents, faculty, and clergymen.
>>
>>27321124
Not the Hobbit, the Fellowship. I'm retarded.
>>
UVIC here?
>>
File: 3908243.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2048) Image search: [Google]
3908243.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2048
Honestly I just wish I was born as some hedge fund manager's kid.

>always have money
>guaranteed job
>never have to go to college because my dad will hire me and train me

Fuck going to college honestly, after I graduate I need to pray to every god out there to find a job that is going to pay me something like $40k a year with no benefits and lots of overtime.
>>
>>27321121
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I'm actually in Guelph Ontario
>>
>>27317958
8 page paper on conservative biology due thurs
>>
>>27316968
I came up with a new, stronger drink that will keep me up through two nights easy no drowsiness. This shit's better than cocaine, it's a mix of espresso, monster and caffeinated root beer to take the tangy edge off of the monster.

Holy shit this is the best study drink ever I need to start selling this shit for 10 a pop.
>>
>>27317958
Im working on a project right now, but every 5 minutes I check in here to read what others are posting and respond. 2% done in 2 hours!
>>
>>27321170
I went to Uvic for two years. What program? I'm sorry the SJWs have taken over.

>>27321197
Sorry, UBC untermensch here.
>>
File: 1457541855819.jpg (87 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1457541855819.jpg
87 KB, 970x617
>had interview for summer internship Friday
>Got 90 on one Grad School Midterm
>Got 84 on harder stats midterm

One year to go lads, who /Grad School/ here?
>>
what do you guys do for coping with all this bullshit called life? i like playing guitar and, listen to music while i cry
>>27321235
you already told us how to make it tho
>>
File: Execution Of Lodi, 1636.jpg (470 KB, 1257x762) Image search: [Google]
Execution Of Lodi, 1636.jpg
470 KB, 1257x762
Is there anything at all I can do with a history degree other than teaching (I'm far too autistic)?

I have absolutely no other interests and I never will.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27321274
Ah that sucks. How's the west coast life over there in BC? Are there as many asians as I heard about?
>>
>>27321305
you can major in anything and go to law school i think
>>
>>27321366
so many asians but i have no beef with them
>>
File: photo.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
>go to shitty uni
>london everything is expensive.
>no qt
>cant even focus in lecture, falling asleep
> my peacoat is missing a button

Kill me
>>
>>27321304
>what do you guys do for coping with all this bullshit called life?

I used to play video games back in high school but literally cant even do that right now in college because I have no time. I just cant play vidya if I cant string at least 5 hours of non stop gaming together, 1 hour is simply not enough. And when you always have shit due I simply cant relax and get into it. So I mainly chat with people online or post here.
>>
>>27321404
This, even though I get everything turned in on time and usually I'm ahead by a bit, I can never relax, cause there's always the next assignment or the next test, or some big project at work. I just want to die already
>>
>>27321366
Yes, and they fucked housing so badly me and everyone I know my age has to move. A detatched home costs on average 1.6million in GREATER Vancouver. Wouldn't recommend it. Fuck UBC i hate this university so much.
>>
>>27321404
i stopped playing video games at like 15
i dont get why you guys like them so much, they get more and more boring every year.
>>
File: 1448365805360.jpg (209 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
1448365805360.jpg
209 KB, 1008x672
>>27321401
>he only has 1 pea coat LMAO
>>
>>27318108
I have actual OCD (obsessive personality, not really too compulsive), and I had to drop out of college during my third semester because I couldn't leave my dorm room most of the time. freshman year was okay, I didn't like it that much. sophomore year began poorly and ended terribly. my personality is a lot more manic than depressive, but for 2-3 months after I dropped out I felt like absolute shit and literally did nothing (I would just watch tv aimlessly or lie down in my bed/on the couch). I was conditioned to think the state I was in was total failure, so it was hard to get past that for a while. I still haven't gotten past it over two years later even though I've physically moved past it, but I think this year should be a good change based on the time passed and how I've changed in my outlook over these two years.
>>
Anyone else /hanginginthere/?

For the past couple of months I've been fealing really unmotivated and bored with schoolwork but yesterday I smoked some DUDE WEED LMAO for the first time in months and just walked around the park for hours and got reminded of why everything's still worth it.

>>27321304
Usually I drink, shitpost, or a combination of the two and it never really satisfies me.
>>
File: 1315189338957.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1315189338957.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>>27321393
>Having no beef with an invading force of future corporate espionage practitioners and quietly-hyper-racist overachievers that are being let into your country en mass to drive down your wages and steal your jobs.

>Not recognizing that Asians are the biggest threat to western civilization and the white race there is.

Damn son, you dumb.
>>
In my last semester and I'm actually doing pretty well. Passed all of my exams. Normally I have to scrap by with the final to pass. Last semester was the worst of college career. Failed my first class and almost failed another one. because I had an internship and no time to study. My parents finally let me just be a student and I'm doing a lot better.
>>
>>27321404
try to plan my reincarnation.....
probably useless, but it gives me hope
>>
>>27321570
you could literally just be workin and it wouldnt be near as shitty as uni is and you could still buy pot and have some time to walk around high.
>>
I hate college so much. I want to drop out so badly but my parents will kick me out of the house and I have no money. Not to mention they're going to think I'm a huge loser (if they don't already). I'm probably going to kill myself soon. Time for them to stop wasting money on me.
>>
>>27321507
>i dont get why you guys like them so much
Because I have nothing else going for me in life. If I dont have a job, car, gf or friends, at least I can be a musketeer or a pirate online. Its a distraction.

>they get more and more boring every year.

To some extent its true. I wish they would stop with yearly releases. I miss the days when I could play one game for two or three years.
>>
>>27321600
>try to plan my reincarnation.....
Wait what?
>>
>>27321507
this. around 14 they stopped being fun but they were all i knew so i kept playing them until i was 16 or 17. i'm glad i quit. life is slightly better without them.
>>
File: 1458521076670.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458521076670.png
505 KB, 600x400
>almost finished third year
>still three more years in my major and minor because poorly organized, obscure major
>want to finish and live on my own
>but have no experience or references to get a job
>too autistic to talk to anyone
>>
>>27321585
I agree, there are just too many of them right now. They need to go.

>>27321611
Destroy your computer if it makes you more focused anon. Dropping out is something you will regret for the rest of your life. There is literally no future for anyone who doesn't have a masters degree in STEM or Business these days.

Don't die poor.
>>
>>27320880
>>27320952
Indeed. ADD meds are like speed for normal people, while they give me crystalline focus.
Taking meds won't help you unless you can pinpoint the root problem.
Which you probably are going to need the help of a therapist for.
I know I did.
>>
>>27321604
I actually have some career goals anon, there's no job I could enjoy doing enough to not wanna die that I could get without a degree.
>>
>>27321585
i don't give a fuck about the white race. i'm going to finish my agriculture studies and work on a farm in saskatchewan. if it gets bought out by asians, good for them. i want a wife, a job and a home. the rest is not my problem.
>>
>last semester of freshman year EE student
>B average
>have absolutely no interest in engineering
>only doing it because my mom wants me to
I really want to drop out and work right away. I am sick of studying this shit. I am sick of having no money. I would rather spend my time studying something I enjoy. Why did I fall for this meme.
>>
>>27321585
They are well behaved for the most part, but there is just something off about most of the Asians I see. Like they are all hiding something...
>>
>>27321747
Selfish faggot cuck. You need to be purged to be honest. :^)
>>
>>27321707
They're speed for everyone. Addy is just dextroamphetamine, same thing used in a lot of cheap speed in europe, but usually cut with levoamphetamine or a flouroamphetamine.

Meth is way more euphoric though
>>
>>27321780
you're the cuck, you statist brainwashed pawn.
>>
>>27321751
First year EE here too. I have no interest in it either, Id love to switch to finance but I know ill never get a job then because I have 0 networking skills.
>>
>>27321780
>you are this mad right now
>>
>>27318280
if you're a police officer before you become a security guard, it's easier to jump up to supervisor/management levels, depending on how small the company is.
>>
>>27316968

> tfw senior
> one semester behind because of cancer
> friends my age or older all graduated or dropped out
> younger students are annoying and don't know anything
> talk to them anyway because I have no one else

> can finally take classes I find interesting instead of bullshit requirements
> real world approaching
>>
>>27321892
>one semester behind because of cancer
Are you going to live?
>>
>In 2nd year of studying Kinesiology
>love the shit out of it
>I feel like a mad scientist in labs, and love learning about all the cool shit the human body can do
>Mental illness(anxiety & panic disorders)
>literally can't go to class anymore
>kicked out
>can't get back in next year because of high competition
>decided to get a Personal Training Degree instead
>Graduate
>"This will be great. PT's make good money and the flexibility will allow me to finished my bachelors."
>Honestly believe I'll be apart of a great industry that helps people get healthy
>The fitness industry is a joke
>The education I have doesn't mean jack shit
>Most trainers only have a weekend course and aren't even fit themselves
>The best trainers don't know shit. They are just able to talk really well about the Kardashians with people
>Clients are just as bad
>everybody wants to be Arnold in 6 months and refuses to hire me if I tell them anything otherwise.
>Regret completing the whole degree
>Miss more than anything comfy Chem and Physics labs
>feeling depressed because I don't have the money to apply for Fall term to Kinesiology because the app fee is ridiculous
>unemployed and banks up my ass about money due

I really just don't know to do with my life anymore.
>>
File: Uni.jpg (725 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
Uni.jpg
725 KB, 1456x2592
>>27321401
>ever going to KCL
I studies Maths with Management and Finance there, but I got depressed within two years. It was a shitty course and a shitty uni. I later went to study Maths with Comp Sci at Southampton and it's so much better. I have friends who go here, I have a cute girlfriend who goes here, clubs are so cheap (it's 50p for a shot at Jesters on Mondays) and it's a small enough town that you get a community feel with everyone you live with. If you want to actually be happy in uni, switch to a uni in a smaller town.
>>
is anyone else really insecure about where theyre studying? i had a high enough act score to go to an ///okay/// school, but i couldnt because of out of state tuition, so now im stuck at this shitty state school and i feel retarded
>>
>>27321020
>>27321105
Graduated 6 years ago and am gainfully employed and live on my own. Life has never been more empty. Cherish your youth and any opportunity you have to make friends before you become jaded and isolated. Or don't.
>>
>>27321974
Thinking about going there. I've also got the choice of UC Davis.

What made you depressed about it?
>>
>>27322084
>is anyone else really insecure about where theyre studying?

I absolutely am. I did really well in HS and on the SATs, I even received a letter from upenn encouraging me to apply. My HS teachers also encouraged me to apply to as many Ivy Leagues as I can. I didnt give a fuck though, didnt bother taking any SAT subject tests and applied to a shitty state school (which I got a response from in less than 48 hours lol). I also feel retarded and often question what the fuck was I thinking.
>>
>>27321947

Cancer-free for a year now.
>>
>>27322232
Hey, congrats man.
>>
File: 13221321.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
13221321.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>27322232
I hope it stays that for you man. Congrats.
>>
I've been seriously thinking of printing out a bunch of pictures of little girls and putting them up around my apartment. Problem is that the only color printer I have access too is in the uni library.

I think I'm going to do it anyway though.
>>
>>27322084
Honestly it doesn't matter. I got into the best school in Canada, decided to go to a shit tier one, then transferred to the best school and it turns out it lives off reputation.
>>
>tfw 10th semester
>tfw 2.3 GPA
>tfw too lazy to even start looking for companies (research object) for research proposal
>tfw the deadline for the proposal is less than a month
>tfw never made a real friend, never been to a party, never had sex in 10 semesters of college
I'm just gonna bomb this campus so that everything ends
>>
it's a longshot, but who /ucsb/ here?
>>
>>27322202
I don't know about American unis, so I can't comment on that, my problem was that I already lived in London with my controlling parents, so I didn't get the halls experience or any halls friends. Course friends aren't quite as fun, and KCL didn't have any societies. I did Management and Finance because my parents told me I should and I listened for some reason, and everything in London is so expensive that you really can't go out that much, even if you did have very close friends, which you won't without halls.
>>
>supposed to email a person about a job back to set up an interview
>interview is supposed to be thursday
>won't be able to make it because I have a break from school from wednesday until next monday
>still have yet to email them about it
>probably going to ruin this opportunity for the second time in a row with the same people completely ensuring I won't get this well paying job with very little hours during the week
>have an 8 page paper due tomorrow
>still haven't started it
>sleep schedule completely fucked
>almost always late to class
What do I do? These are just the minor things, everything else is fucked. Am I supposed to get my life together?
>>
File: MGS4 Snake.png (802 KB, 1914x1076) Image search: [Google]
MGS4 Snake.png
802 KB, 1914x1076
>>27321304
>alone at college
>want to practice my violin because it's pretty much the only thing I can do here when I'm completely burnt on video games and 4chan
>no place to practice
>>
>>27322612
why not practice in your room?
>>
>>27322514
Ah, well being from America, I would be staying in the halls so maybe my situation isn't quite as applicable. Thanks though :)
>>
>tfw you hate your major and want to do something completely different but you're in too deep in terms of credits to change
>will be stuck doing something I hate for the rest of my life
>no motivation at all, barely go to class, hate all of my professors

Strongly considering suicide

Also, should I take French, Japanese or German next semester? I need to meet a language requirement
>>
>>27322786
french will be the easiest, japanese will be the hardest
also if youve ever studied spanish french will be a joke
>>
File: 1451513936765.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1451513936765.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>HAVE TO WRITE TERM PAPERS
>CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO WORK ON TERM PAPERS

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

J U S T F U C K I N G K I L L M E
>>
who /reallyfuckingsick/ here
tfw still dragging myself to classes but I feel like death
>>
>procrastinate most of the classes
>not really give a fuck just do homework at last hour
>Doing social service mostly not doing nonthing
> Meet this girl who is mutual friends with my mate who I'm doing social service.
>fell for her
>get my shit together, doing everything weeks prior and trying to look more successful because she is always with a friend who helps her with a compilers class.
> Trying to impress her.
> actually talk to her and chat on facebook
> but never goes more than a bit of chit chat, nothing more.
>Last message was Sunday afternoon with me asking her a question about a video, she hasn't answered since then, and she did see the message, and is frequently connected throughout the day.

I think she simply doesn't give a fuck other then acquaintance, I even stop enjoying games and prefer doing my shit from school.
>>
Suicidal future dropout here. Never fall for the "alternative learning environment" "unique" or "not like other schools" memes, they ruined my life and motivation and now I'm throwing away what could have been a life worth something. Fuck Uni and fuck every adult who told me I'd love it for getting my hopes up for them to be shit on. Life is shit, bots. And having kids is selfishly cruel.
>>
>tfw it's impossible to put enough effort into studying to pass the exams
>>
File: 1447215838505.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447215838505.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
who /never cared in the first place and wondering how they haven't been dismissed yet/ here?

6 semesters on academic probation and counting
>>
File: cc8.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>have 90% grade average in a class
>get email suggesting I withdraw
>"if you miss 4 classes I have to fail you hehe"
>parents practically foaming at the mouth towards me over it

Well there goes any shot of me having a comfy desk job.
>>
>didn't turn in paper worth 7% of grade
>don't even care
>>
File: i_mthecook.png (764 KB, 799x598) Image search: [Google]
i_mthecook.png
764 KB, 799x598
Why do so many of you who have barely any discipline and drift by missing classes and work, even go to uni? Did your parents just tell you "school, military, or get the fuck out" after high school or something?
>>
>>27323993
Yes and also the whole "you need a degree to get any decent job/you're a loser if you don't go to college" bullshit.
>>
>>27323993
Yes. I have nothing to live for and have known since I was 8 I'm going to kill myself as soon as I have a job or have to support myself. And I wanted a few more years. I thought being somewhere new studying what I wanted would make me happy. I was a retard.
>>
>>27323993
It was either this or work on the pipeline with the rest of the men in my family.

And now the pipeline isn't even an option.
>>
File: 1454445820894.jpg (148 KB, 987x700) Image search: [Google]
1454445820894.jpg
148 KB, 987x700
>be avoidant and anxious
>go into into college, do well
>most of my classes have strict attentandce policies
>generally 3 absenses and profs are forced to give you a zero average for the semester
>have to withdraw from classes twice solely because of missed days or mussed online shit
>would've had a 3.6 GPA now if it weren't for this
>might not get a 3rd shot
>>
>>27323993
I didn't know i would be this shit.
I tried to put in effort and then i just didn't.
Then i went back a year and tried again with the same results.

Then i dropped out, worked for a while and found out something i was more interested in.
I was very excited about going there. When i was sitting around being bored i thought about how i could just study a lot instead of being bored and that would be nice.
Then i went to that other school, had very fun, liked everything and discovered that the courses there were really interesting.
Then i didn't study and failed again.
>>
>>27323993
Was forced into college, like most millennials. Never taught work ethic, I have no discipline, have never done a single chore in my life. Completely lazy and unmotivated.
>>
>>27322786
What's your major and what would you rather major in?

Me:
>third term at a two year tech school
>loving it, making new friends and already had a threesome
>lately receding back into my dorm and living a hermetic lifestyle
>still pulling a's, already had job offers in my first year for 50k+
>>
>>27323993
Mental Illness is holding me back, even though a uni degree and a white collar where I get paid to be smart job is what I want.
But yea, my parents would be crushed if I dropped out. Especially after they helped me out so much.
Plus I would instantly become the fuck-up sibling, as my sister is chugging though a much easier degree.
>>
>friend group is me, one guy, my roommate, and two girls
>girls are rooming together next year
>thought I overheard roommate saying he was gonna room with other friend
>might have to room by myself or with a rando next year
>might grow distant from friend group because of it

Please these are the only friends I've had in years
>>
>>27323993
Yes. It also afforded me a degree of freedom from my parents while remaining completely dependent.

Not worth it in the long run though. Taking a break at the end of term and going to get a job on a merchant ship.
>>
>>27324215
>was too spergy to ask my friends to room together for year 2
>room by myself
>all my friends grow apart from me
>completely alone

impose yourself on people anon
>>
File: 1447161874567.jpg (18 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1447161874567.jpg
18 KB, 240x260
>do CS they said
>do an internship they said
>see what the working world is really like
I had voices in my head for about two months when it was all over, and nearly threw away everything I owned.
>>
Anyone know how to get a hold of adderall in the UK?
>>
>all these faggots with their shit tier lib arts and business degrees

Fuck you

Try being a fucking engineer

>tfw electrical engineering is kicking my ass
>>
>>27323923
I'm surprised more people don't snap and shoot their college professor in a fit of rage (or stab if you are a europoor)
>>
>>27325235
typical engineer

literally the lowest of the low of the sciences. should have just gone into electrician training but you're obviously too much of a ninny. i have no respect for engineers. pretty sure business, lib degrees like history, poli sci, and philosophy, and every single other science is harder.

biomed/comp sci double major btw
also head of campus literature club and active member of fitness society
>>
>>27325235
Aww, did you solve a few differential equations and your head started to hurt? Why not hang yourself, you arrogant faggot?
>>
>>27317277
take some vicodin or valium before doing homework
>>
>>27317417
Lol, are you one of the noobs from LAWS110?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 537x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 537x350
>>27317417
Turnitin is such bullshit cuck system
>submit an essay
>gets checked for plagiarism
>then gets added to their database to check other papers
>your hard work means a program a private company charges for is better
>you don't see a penny of it

Ultimate cuckoldry
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.