[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like imagining female qt soldiers getting shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1414053045294.jpg (398 KB, 1100x1467) Image search: [Google]
1414053045294.jpg
398 KB, 1100x1467
Does anyone else like imagining female qt soldiers getting shot and killed in combat?

I don't know what exactly it is, it's not really a sexual thing cause I don't get a boner from it but I really enjoy thinking about female soldiers dying. Particularly the noises they would make and their helpless cries of pain.

I remember being a kid and not liking to watch death scenes in movies because they gave me a boner. Now they don't and I don't really care. But when, for example, I played Half Life 2 and one of the female rebels got shot in the head and died I kind of liked it. Later on I would line up female citizens in Garrys Mod and shoot them or have them shot by powerful combine soldiers just to hear their moans of pain.

This wasn't enough so I started looking for movies with a lot of female soldeirs dying in them but I couldn't find many. As a result I play female characters in games just to hear the noises they make when they get hurt or die.

I dunno what it is. I used to imagine being a soldier when I was a little kid while masturbating fruitlessly because I didn't know how to fap, so I am wondering if that fucked up my sexuality somehow.
>>
Does anyone else share these feels? They give me an odd satisfaction. i watched the Hatred trailer where the woman has a gun stuck in her mouth and she begs for mercy and for some reason I really enjoyed it. I don't know how to explain it. I don't hate women and would never do anything like this, are there any other vidya or movies you would recommend for this kind of thing?
>>
Guys please I can't tbe the only one who feels this way
>>
>>27314485
Holy shit you too? I thought I was the only one that jacks off to COD.
Just something about a brave woman dying gets my hard on. You're not alone brah
brb gonna go fap to Black ops gameplay.
>>
I like imagining them being captured and sexually assaulted.

When this inevitably happens, the SJW tears will be delicious
>>
>>27314971

WTF dude I don't want to actually do it. That'd be fucked up. I don't hate women or anything. I just like to think about this shit, fictionally. If it was real I'd probably not enjoy it as much.
>>
>>27315046

>WTF dude

hownewru
>>
>>27314971
I just wait for the inevitable shitstorm once this occurs. Either they attempt to bury it under the rug immediately and never mention it, or it explodes into a feminist shattering frenzy.
>>
Does anyone know if any of the new call of duty games has theater mode like in Black ops 1?
>>
tfw you always pick the female the troops as casualties and get to cover them in wound simulation
>>
>>27315131

I don't know. Are there women to shoot?
>>
>>27315186

What the fuck was this post mean to say?
>>
>>27315068

been here since 2013, so pretty new.

>>27315076

They'll probably explode, especially if it is done by muslims.
>>
>>27315207
Yes. You in the latest few you can play as one and even choose how she looks and shit. I was fucking pissed when COD Ghosts didn't have a theater mode to watch all the action in slow motion. That's why I was wondering if any of the latest games have it so I don't waste my money.
Just wanna see some qt's die in battle.
>>
>>27315404

I just load up Garry's Mod and spawn a bunch of female citizens against combine. They die quite a lot and I walk near them in god mode so I can watch them die. GMod doesn't have enough blood and the noises are reptitive after a while so it fades out fast. a gibbing mod helps but they crash a lot.
>>
>>27315552
Apparently Black Ops 3 has theater according to Wikia. If it's as good as the theater mode in Black Ops 1, I might just get it for the faps.
It was so fuckin perfect in Black Ops 1 , i don't know why Advanced and Ghosts don't have it.
>>
>>27315957

Probably some feminazis complained
>>
>>27316064
Isn't that why they introduced women into the game in the first place?
>muh diversity
>womyn stronk!
more like women dead
Can't wait to buy that shitty game
>>
File: Amie-Siegel_Black-Moonweb_905.jpg (51 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
Amie-Siegel_Black-Moonweb_905.jpg
51 KB, 718x404
>>27317009
Good film. Originahu
>>
>>27314485
>>27314971
>Does anyone else like imagining female qt soldiers getting shot and killed in combat?
>I like imagining them being captured and sexually assaulted.
This is my fetish.
>>
>>27317527

good scene. thank you
>>
No..... I mean. If id join, i would see them as not qt while being attacked.. Just remember the time before the telephones were made
>>
>>27317635
>Just remember the time before the telephones were made

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>27314485
I don't know if it is relevant to you OP, but when I was younger I get over some my mental stuff with drawing comic about female pixies getting mauled, killed and sometimes ripped apart by clockwork automatons, that were designed to conquer the forest...
>>
>>27318323

That's hot af. Got any of those drawings still?
>>
>>27318323
Yeah... probably somewhere in my old drawing stuff, could scan them and upload them tomorrow. Got a lot better in anatomy thanks to that little project.
>>
>>27318792
>>27319002
fuck, it was meant for you
>>
I sometimes listen to a podcast by a man who has similar feels. It's not the point of the podcast at all, but it came up at some point. So, you're not alone.
>>
>loves seeing women, just women, hurt and murdered
>bt u gyise I don't h8 women I swear!!

Oh, I forgot, you're a special snowflake and can completely compartmentalize parts of your mind.
>>
>>27319113
You realize that this is beyond his control, right? He can not be sexist but still have this fetish.
>>
File: women military.jpg (1 MB, 4571x3411) Image search: [Google]
women military.jpg
1 MB, 4571x3411
don't forget women in the military are literally whores
>>
>>27315046
Avoid contend like that.
This can become something you obviously don't want.

Try not actively looking for it or it will increase.

Besides that don't worry to much and don't be ashamed.
Just realize that you don't want to be that guy and move on
>>
>>27319002

Please do. If thread is still around.

>>27319057

Link?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.