[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw when you have a crush on a qt balck girl but your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: l.jpg (119 KB, 480x628) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
119 KB, 480x628
I have a huge crush on this girl (pic related is her) who goes to my college. She's cute and clever and has similar interests to me (Tom hanks movies, action comedy's from the 80s, anime) She's really cool and sweet.
I never used to like black girls. I grew up in a very racist white family (I am a while male incase you have not realised) and went along with their ideals as a child.
However, at the age of 17 I went to live with my aunt in new York, and broadened my horizon's and met new people and my perception on race changed a lot.

My parents would dis-own me if I had a black gf but I like her so much. More than I've ever like a girl before.
I've been a sort of robot all my life (only had one gf. I am fairly attractive, but i'm nerdy and "creepy") but this girl doesn't seem to think so and I think she kind of likes me too.

WAT DO?
>>
Get a qt white girl instead
>>
>>27310390
No Im addicted to superior BBB
>>
Orbit Erica instead.
>>
>>27310390
but I really, really like her. so much
she's everything I need
>>
>>27310376
name related
>>
>>27310414

>watermelon phone

Nice meme
>>
>>27310416
if her name is Erica doesn't that mean she's also black?
>>
>>27310442
I dont know her personally she's just a qt from Instagram t.b.h
>>
chose: her or your parents
>>
b-but she is black senpai
>>
my mom said she doesn't care what i do as long as i never bring a nigger girl home

i think that's reasonable
>>
File: NDgFG2V.png (348 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
NDgFG2V.png
348 KB, 800x480
just do it in secret till mom and dad die

but remember. One you go black you can never go back
nigger
>>
>>27310517
that is not her only rule
I never said that it was
though, her other rules I am happy to oblige by
>>
File: 1453279236654.jpg (204 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
1453279236654.jpg
204 KB, 900x576
That looks like a black dude wearing a wig OP. Get better taste in black girls what the fuck.
>>
>>27310376

>faggot
>having a black girl into you

I'm a /pol/ack and I still managed to get a black gf. Not that I'd ever tell anyone.
>>
>>27310414
takin' a selfie for her chicken
>>
She's cute

Ask her to hang out. Its simple. If she likes you then success of not then its still a success because you tried.

Don't pay any mind to what your family thinks. They're going to die before you are so why give a fuck? Unless you're using them for stuff or need them in the future then go for it.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 200x184
>>27310376
>that picture
Holy fuck. Is that a tranny from Hueland?
>>
>>27310376
race traitor scum
fucking kill yourself
deus vult
>>
>>27310376
That looks like a man wearing a wig, OP.
>>
>>27310376
think of it this was your cucking some nigger out of a black woman

and as long as your child is raised with white values it dosent matter
>>
>>27310376
>that pic
>cute
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck and i thought it was only the yellow fever fags that were blinded by racial fetishism
>>
>>27310376
I don't see girl in the picture, is this normal ?
>>
>>27310517
I bet I'd btfo your parents in an argument. Get your mom on 4chan so I can rek her.
>if you're not op don't say anything to me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.