[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, what is your honest opinion on Donald Trump. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1456405090181.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
1456405090181.gif
2 MB, 350x283
Memes aside, what is your honest opinion on Donald Trump. The reason i'm not asking on /pol/ is because it's just a Trump circlejerk.
>>
paul>sanders>trump>clinton

in my personal opinion breaking the duopoly is more important than any candidate's personal politics
>>
personified form of shitposting

people love shitposting so they love him
>>
>>27300264

He's a narcissistic attention whore.
>>
>>27300264
The best bad choice.

Really hope he builds a wall and deports more illegals.

I have a MAGA tshirt and I'm going to apply to be a volunteer.
>>
>>27300264
I have no opinion. I don't even know him. That gif might be the first action shot I've ever seen of him.
>>
My opinion is the same as my opinion of the others: I don't fucking care. None of them will offer anything valuable because they all stem from the same roots that started all this madness and bullshit in the first place. They will lie and say they don't believe in evolution for the popular, traditional vote, or they'll do anything for attention (like Trump who starred on a television program (which says he's dying to be seen by everybody)). These are the qualities that do /not/ make for a good president. The qualities for a good president are those which want a complete overhaul of society and to start anew. Fuck, I'll even start with something like the Venus Project. It's something that is doable in contemporary times.

But that will never happen, so therefore, to answer your question, I don't fucking care.

Back to /pol/ now.
>>
>>27300264
He ran to destroy the competition for his friend Hillary Clinton. So far it's all going to plan for her.
>>
>wants to bring jobs back
>anti NAFTA and TPP
>wants to audit the fed
>only canidate not bought by corporate scum fucks

I like him tbqh
>>
The more negative stuff I hear about him, the more I like him. I'm tempted to vote for him just because it feels like I'd be giving everyone the finger.
>>
Why do Americans care so much about this shit? So much that they intentionally bring it up in irrelevant conversations about video games and what not. Nothing ever changes no matter who "wins" and still you have hundreds of millions of idiots cheering and punching each other over this nonsense.
>>
he's as bad as the other choices. At least he's not controlled by the chosen people.
>>
>>27300264
I like that he has some moderate ideas and that he self-funding his campaign, but he is too big of a hothead to be president
>>
>>27300264
I think he's great. I made a list of the reasons I think he's a good candidate.

1. Trump stands staunchly against political correctness, something no other candidate has had the balls to do. Political correctness forces people to swallow retarded facts and beliefs (e.g. the gender wage gap, cops being worse to blacks) and gets in the way of freedom of expression. Additionally, it means Trump will always mean exactly what he says, rather than disguising his true beliefs with politeness.

2. Trump wants to end illegal immigration, which is a financial drain on our country. Even the most liberal of economists admit that illegal immigration puts a huge strain on unskilled American workers.

3. A businessman will do a far better job of balancing the budget than a politician. If you don't budget properly in the world of business, you go out of business. If you don't budget properly in the world of politics, you'll probably still get re-elected. If Trump manages the country half as well as he's managed his companies, we'll see huge improvements in virtually every area.

4. He puts American interests (rather than global interests) first. This is extremely clear in the case of his protectionist trade policy - he doesn't want to see more and more American jobs being shipped overseas.

5. He's self-financing. The only loyalties he has are to the American people. Most of the other candidates he's competing amongst accept donations from Wall Street and are consequently beholden to their interests.

6. He's not a warmonger. Among the other candidates who often voted for unnecessary wars in the Middle East, Trump wants to remain as neutral and non-interventionist as possible.

7. A handful of other important (but less distinctive) conservative positions: second amendment rights, lower taxes and closed tax loopholes, repealing obamacare and reforming the healthcare market, etc.
>>
File: 1454802985307.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1454802985307.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>27300264
I don't know what his actual policies will be, the only thing we can tell so far is that he is a talented salesman with high energy levels. The questions are:

1) Will he actually do anything when elected?
2) Is he gonna be just another richfag richfagging around?
3) Does he have any real personal convictions or business interests?

Then again
>lefties hate him
>Jews overtly attack him
>Romney is being thrown into the race to "stop" him

Maybe he's for real but I honestly don't know. This could be a man genuinely worried about the state of his country or just another media show like Obama's CHANGE hysteria back then.
>>
I am literally in love with Donald Trump. Infatuated, if you will, but not in a gay way.

He is absolutely based for introducing memes and shitposting into mainstream American politics and for destroying the old neoconservative GOP and leaving a nationalist party in its wake
>>
>>27300264
Don't agree with his political idea mostly.
But I like how he stand up to everything that people throw at him. Few man can do this in today modern world.
>>
Kind iffy on him right now but if it's him or Clinton/Sanders I'll vote for him in a heartbeat.
>>
i think hes a sad reflection of the republican party that they cant mount any effective defense against him.

but also he really speaks to how unhappy republican voters are with the establishment.

i also don't think he really wants to be president so much as win a huge popularity contest. i'd rather he be president than cruz, as i think cruz is evil and trump is more a baffoon who would just be ineffective sitting in office for four years.
>>
>>27300342
I have yet to hear any evidence for this.

>destroy the competition
what competition? None of the other republican candidates would have had a chance at beating Hillary whether Trump ran or not.
>>
>>27300287
>in my personal opinion breaking the duopoly is more important than any candidate's personal politics
This
>>
>>27300264
I don't know what to think of him. I'm not sure if the Donald Trump we are seeing is the real man or if we are just seeing Donald Trump the "product".

I like some of the ideas behind his policies, but his explanation of those policies is simplistic and bumbling. He comes across as just 'wining it". I also wonder if he's not just a cynical businessman telling the people what they want to here so he can get into office and make more money for himself.

I just don't know.
>>
I despise leftists to the point that I want to see him win.
>>
>>27300287
t. nonwhite

guarantee.
>>
>>27300264

I don't prefer him, but given how horrendous liberals have become I have no choice when it comes to stemming the tide of degeneracy
>>
anyone not eye-deep in the memes should be able to recognize that he's promising a bunch of shit he will not deliver

another fucking politician, b.f.d.
>>
>>27300299
The people who hate him are narcissistic
>>
File: fsess3.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
fsess3.png
83 KB, 212x218
>>27300287
>wanting america to be communist so you can have free stuff

I found the 12 year old.
>>
Non burger here. Does he have a chance to become the president?

if that happens some boards are going to flip their shit, cant wait
>>
>>27300643
That's because he knows way less about politics than the other candidates. I mean, that should be obvious, he's in business and he's going against career politicians in a ridiculous game-show setting. "Trump, tell us what the nuclear triad is right now!" Of course he's going to bumble his way through that question and "wing it." He hasn't constantly been talking about shit like that throughout his career.

That doesn't mean he won't be able to manage the country more effectively than the other candidates. Look at the articulate wording of the policies on his website compared to how he answers questions on stage. He's definitely not the one writing those policies, but he was clearly a good enough manager to find somebody who could. And delegating responsibilities to competent people, and listening to advice from those competent people, is more important than simply knowing the answers to questions and sounding articulate.
>>
>>27300688
not him, but how is breaking up government protected monopolies communistic?
If anything, thats capitalistic.
>>
>>27300264
Best choice to destroy political correctness and liberal dictatorship.
>>
He reminds me of my father.
My father was not a good person.
>>
>>27300705
>experience isn't related to qualifications
Things only neets believe
>>
File: 1444429510777.jpg (188 KB, 852x809) Image search: [Google]
1444429510777.jpg
188 KB, 852x809
>>27300264
I think he is what America and also the entire world needs right now. We're all rooting for you guys to make the right choice.
>>
>>27300710
Redistributing the wealth and demonizing success is communist. End of story.
>>
>>27300264
I hope he gets assassinated or at least dies in office.
>>
File: sb.png (265 KB, 339x393) Image search: [Google]
sb.png
265 KB, 339x393
I don't like sanders, but I want him to win just to watch /pol/ commit suicide in mass.
I want some to riot so they can be shot down in the streets by cops.
>>
>>27300264
hes the only candidate that can stop hillary
>>
>>27300700
Probably not very high. Betting markets are saying 30% to Hillary's 70%.

>>27300733
>management experience won't carry over to managing a country
>>
I think he's definitely a kick in the ass the Republican party needed. The only problem is that Hilary is as big as she is, and while I do like Mr. Bernie, I doubt she will lose. I don't like Trump in anyway but Hilary isn't much better, they're both scummy fuck heads but at least Trump doesn't try to hide it. I hate Hilary for all of her backpedaling and pandering, especially when she pushes people to vote for her because "I have a vagina"
>>
>>27300740
how the fuck is breaking up monopolies redistributing wealth? The whole purpose is to create competition again. Did you just try to find any post that doesn't like Trump just so you could start shitposting or do you just not know what you're talking about?
>>
He speaks to the idiots that want to huddle under a strong man and strike back at a tangible target (mexicucks, muslims) instead of intangible stuff like the economy or "life". Unfortunately those people are everywhere. His policies are at best impractical and he actually seems a pretty short-tempered person that wouldn't be fit to lead a country. He sure knows how to entertain, though.
>This post will trigger /pol/cucks
Thanks in advance for the (You)s.
>>
>>27300772
>they're both scummy fuck heads but at least Trump doesn't try to hide it
>I'm going to eat a pound of shit but at least trump's doesn't have peanuts in it xDD
Why are ameriautists so easily pleased?
>>
File: cat-licking-lips-945052.jpg (57 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
cat-licking-lips-945052.jpg
57 KB, 300x450
>>27300758
It's too late for that. We already got to enjoy your butthurt in mass. http://imgur.com/oRnj96Z
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 514x377) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 514x377
>>27300758
You know Sanders has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER at beating Hillary right?
>>
>>27300811
He's being a realist, though. Worshiping any living politician or "leader" is borderline cuckoldry.
>>
>>27300758
He can't win, with how the game has played out so far, he won't get the nomination.

All of his state "wins" are by 1-5% margins, while her wins are by 30% and up margins
>>
Definitely not my first choice, but when it comes down to him and Hillary, I'd vote Trump twice.
>>
>>27300815
>>27300819
>>27300822

Looks like hilary has got my vote then.
Better yet, I'll choose the alternate candidate that the GOP forces on the ballot. :^)
>>
>>27300700
One step at a time, we have to see if he doesn't get cheated out of the nomination first.

We also need to see where the email business goes. Indictment or not, that's 30k+ pieces of ammo to use in 1v1 debates
>>
>>27300784
>he is autistically stuck on one policy of sanders and can't see anything else

Breaking up the big banks does nothing. If there is more than one then there is already competition. Other countries have giant banks and they need to compete with them. Stop being 12. Breaking up the big banks does nothing stop falling for memes.
>>
>>27300758
>sanders
>even getting the nomination

you stupid libtards blame conservatives for everything but it's your own fault that your party is about to have a war criminal as its candidate
>>
>>27300815
Don't worry. It'll even be even better when Hillary wins. All that time wasted, all that money spent mmm I can almost taste it.
>>
>>27300287
paul>>>sanders>>>>>>>>>>>>trump>>clinton
>>
>>27300264
I don't care about him in the slightest, because international politics is an international joke.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>>27300811
why are yuropoors so insecure that they take any opportunities to make themselves feel like they are better than Americans
>>
>>27300871
>hillary wins

enjoy being nuked by russia
>>
>>27300700
Trump has a chance but if he is nominated it is his opponent's race to lose, not his to win

He's activating a lot of disillusioned voters in traditionally democrat (i.e. not trump's party) states such as pennsylvania and swing states like ohio and florida. Depending on how he performs in the general election this turnout could be huge for him

however others are hypothesizing that he's doing this at the cost of pushing other voters (latinos, mormons, younger women) and frightening many liberals into voting for ANY democratic candidate, even a soulless husk like Hillary

In the end, this really does not matter since the U.S. does not elect a God-Emperor and his own party in Congress has openly said that they oppose parts of his platform and his approach to politics in general.

>>27300705
>Look at the articulate wording of the policies on his website
Anyone who has bothered to look at his tax plan has said that it is absolute horseshit, especially when compared to his plans to massively increase government spending
>>
I did the isidewith online survey and trump legit matched my viewpoints more than anyone else
>>
>>27300905
You think I care? I just want to see the massive ass blastage /pol/ will experience.
>>
>>27300264
Bad idea, but an excellent representation of everything that is fucked with America and it's politics right now. He not only has the potential to win the RNC but be POTUS if he's against Hilary.
>>
>>27300907
>>In the end, this really does not matter since the U.S. does not elect a God-Emperor
Trumpcucks are acting like niggers did back when Obama was running lel

>he gon do dis
>he gon' do dat
>>
>>27300466
>If Trump manages the country half as well as he's managed his companies, we'll see huge improvements in virtually every area.

What about the ones that went bankrupt?
>>
>>27300929
>literally starting world war 3 just to piss off /pol/

i knew you liberals were self destructive but that's just insane
>>
File: wfafwa.png (550 KB, 818x818) Image search: [Google]
wfafwa.png
550 KB, 818x818
>>27300871
I don't mind hilldog winning. Anybody but bernie desu famalam.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>thinking your vote matters
this election was already bought. And guess who the puppet is? The one who is receiving donations from all the big corporations and banks.
>>
File: 1457479779621.jpg (469 KB, 2163x1399) Image search: [Google]
1457479779621.jpg
469 KB, 2163x1399
>>27300264
I already voted for him in the primary.

Fuck the cucks, fuck wellfare, fuck the career politicians, fuck muslims, fuck beans

I bought the red hat.

The God Emperor shall win.
>>
>>27300973
>a few of the hundreds of business ventures failed
>lol what a shit businessman

this is what reddit comments are like
>>
>>27300767
>management experience won't carry over to managing a country
It actually really doesn't. Businessmen, ironically enough tend to flounder when dealing with economic issues since they are out of their usual element, where they have complete and unchecked control over the levers of power within their own corporate fiefdom.

Governments by nature are checked by constitutions and opposition politicians can fuck up your shit in ways that subordinate managers in a corporation would get fired/arrested for. Plus, the inevitable bargaining to win over interest groups inevitably requires you to compromise in order to get shit done.

tl;dr Trump can't tell the Supreme Court "You're Fired" if they slap down one of his executive orders
>>
>>27300339
>implying Andrew Jackson wasn't a baller president and the Trail of Tears didn't cement the victorious white cock into the ass of native americans
>>
>>27301007
The sheer amount of shilling against trump is evidence that our votes do matter.
>>
File: 1455775693963.jpg (12 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
1455775693963.jpg
12 KB, 300x342
I think he's a raging jackass with no respect for the institution as it stands. Which is pretty cool.
>>
>>27301058
This, the media kikes can't even stop him no matter how hard they try
>>
>>27301044
He was a pretty bad President, his only positive accomplishment was getting South Carolina to back down when they threatened to secede
>>
File: 1457887011661.jpg (52 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
1457887011661.jpg
52 KB, 513x479
Pretty based desu senpai
>>
>>27301078
>implying fucking the opposition into submission isn't positive
>>
>>27301041
>Trump can't tell the Supreme Court "You're Fired"

I thought the President could actually do this, but only at specific times.

If the justices dont have term limits theyre sure as fuck going to when trump is president.
>>
>>27301041
Do you have any examples?

original comment tbqh
>>
>>27300264
>I got BTFO about politics on a board dedicated to politics so now I'm going to ask a board dedicated to apathy about anything remotely adults in the hopes I might actually be able to win an argument and reinforce my own ideology.
>>
>>27300264

Acts like a big, loud idiot. I think that's why people like him. I think underneath there's a pretty cynical exploitation of the media and the anger of poor white people. Who should be angry, but get diverted to the wrong targets by charlatans like this.
>>
Whatever Trump is doing is making people ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS and CHAOTIC. Voting for him for the lulz and chaos.
>>
>>27301127

You just described the Republican party in general.
>>
>>27301147
The pussys need to be fucked and Trump is the cock we'll ram into them.

Cowards will learn their place
>>
>>27301147
same, I live in a town of full of libcucks. I just want them to stop being such fags.
>>
File: 145818236685.jpg (86 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
145818236685.jpg
86 KB, 640x630
>all this trump shilling

the jews are trying hard to destabilize this country. I won't fall for it.
>>
>>27301011
>Fuck the cucks
Mathematically speaking, Trump needs "cuckservatives" to hold their noses and vote for him in November if he wants to win. He can lose if enough of them stay home to negate the new voters he's pulling in.
>fuck wellfare
Many of his most ardent supporters are food stamp and welfare users living in rust belt areas with chronic poverty. His inevitable cuts to medicaid will piss off a lot of poor whites
>fuck the career politicians
This talking point will vanish the moment Trump is forced to stuff his cabinet/appoint his Veep with careerists.
>fuck muslims
>fuck beans
who cares about our national debt, crumbling infrastructure, failing schools tho :^)
>I bought the red hat.
I've heard of people who bought Chinese knock-offs and a bag of "Made In America" tags, sewed them into the hats and sold them at Trump rallies after the event

Yay capitalism

>The God Emperor shall win.
Your own constitution says you will be electing a very un-imperial leader

But what do you care? In the time it took me to write all of this you've probably shat out ten pre-programmed memes on social media. Because that's how American politics works. Opinions, McDonald's style
>>
>>27300264
The jews despsise him, and that is all I need to know

not to mention how terrible all of these anti trump protestors are, no thank you ill stick to trump

#trump2016
>>
>>27300287
Well met, bro.
>>
>>27301221
he has jewish family members you absolute cuckfaggot
>>
>>27301202
We're going to fuck your boypucci, manlet. I know you'll enjoy it too. You want a man to put you in your place and you know it.
>>
>>27300339
the problem is the people who SHOULD be president will never because they don't want to be. The system is inherently flawed in that way but that's why the checks and balances are there.

Trump is least like what you described, he's the one only who actually cares about America. Does any other candidate want to STOP exploitation of 2nd/3rd world employment and literally make America great again?
>>
>>27301098
>I thought the President could actually do this, but only at specific times.
IIRC a SCOTUS judge can only be turfed due to massive wrongdoing
>If the justices dont have term limits theyre sure as fuck going to when trump is president.
If the U.S. can't pass a flag-burning amendment then it's going to be super-duper hard for Trump to get the country to agree to neuter one of the strongest checks on Congress and the executive
>>
>>27301196

>voting for literal Jew
>voting for Trump who is pro Israel
>voting for Hillary who probably suck Benjamin Netanyahu's dick for a dollar
>voting for Cruz whose wife works for Goldman-Sachs Bank
>>
>>27301160

Well, I think Trump's been pretty singularly successful in playing the media like a fiddle. I really hesitate to think of what the next set of election campaigns will look like now that everyone knows this works to some extent.
>>
File: Ron-Paul.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Paul.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>27301248
There is only one man that can save us... but will he do it in time?
>>
>>27301269
It will look more like russian politics. They call each other faggots all the time.
>>
>>27301276

I loved the Pauls but America doesn't like well-rounded politicians who make sense.
>>
>>27301161
I never got the weird sexual overtones that a lot of Trump supporters lace their conversations with when posting on the internet.
>>
TRUMP2016

he's a great man who actually loves America and has no special interests groups. Fuck other countries, Americans and America should come first.
>>
>>27301334
>>27301334
They are degenerates and perverts is all.
>>
>>27301334
I figured you had no balls. Thanks for the confirmation, manlet.
>>
>>27301306

Ron Paul was worth voting in just for his anti-military stance.

EISENHOWER WAS RIGHT
>>
>>27301359
The weak should fear the strong. Don't worry, pucciboi, I'll spit first.
>>
>>27301418
homo, pls go
>>
>>27301436
Says the guy with the cock in his ass.
>>
Donald Trump? More like Donald CHUMP!
>>
Best case scenario after trumps presidency
>lower unemployment
>better economy,
>lower taxes
>sjw culture as strong as now if not more
>universities still training sjw
>jew media still doing sjw propaganda
>still a ton of niggers chimping out
>slightly fewer mexicans but still many
>whites still becoming a smaller and smaller part of the country

He's alright and i hope he wins but he won't really make america great again. Just make it a little better.
>>
File: she succ me.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
she succ me.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
some of the people who like him are jackasses

He can be a jackass but America needs a president with a backbone

>anti NAFTA and TPP
>isn't getting backed by some corporation
>actually speaks what's on his mind
>everyone constantly coming after him when, for the most part, is just him minding his own business
>>
>>27301248
>>voting for Trump who is pro Israel

it might suck but Israel is one of the very few middle eastern countries that doesn't hate america

we're just gonna have to play their game till a new option arrives
>>
>>27301598
Or we could nuke the middle east and solve 50% of the world's problems.
>>
>>27301598

Even then, what has Israel gave us?
>>
I'm voting Trump because he'll bring back manufacturing from China and Mexico.

I'll finally be able to live my dream of working a cozy assembly line job and be able to afford an apartment and car. No more basement for me! I'll even be able to afford the occasional hooker to simulate a gf.
>>
>>27301598
/pol/ 2012:
>FUCKING KIKES GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW NUKE ISRAEL 2ND SHOAH WHEN??

/pol/ 2016:
>sluurp yess give me that jew cum donald let me lick your ass donald israel are our masters you might not be good but ur the best we got sluurp slurrp nvm ur da best donald praise the talmud

KEKED
>>
>>27301631
>lets kill the people whose countries we've been destabilizing for over half a century

Also, they're kept around to keep the military industrial complex going. How else will the executive branch justify their immeasurable budget?
>>
the biggest step towards idiocracy that we have taken yet.

I'm honestly not that worried about it though. I guess my apathy is good for something. This is the first election I have ever been a part of that I don't give a shit about.
Everybody seems to be so hyped up and angry and I just don't care. It doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>27301709
It's not like we have a choice, is it? Every viable candidate is either pro-Israel or an actual Jew.
>>
>>27301706
Trump knows jack shit about manufacturing. Why does this fucktard think he's an expert on anything that isn't financial jewry?
>>
>>27301359
The thing is, I don't really think they get any kind of sexual pleasure from it. And it's a recurring thing I see in any kind of radical right-wing community that exists primarily online. Those that are dedicated to getting angry over feminism or anything race related is particularly flooded with fixations on anal rape and so forth, but it's not limited to those issues.

My only real guess is that it reflects feelings of powerlessness; these people are almost always single men in their early to mid twenties, and are disproportionately maladjusted or otherwise feel ostracized.
>>
>>27301745
>your jew ass tastes so good donald! let me lick your matzo balls next donald give me the couscous my lord

I guess the cycle of cuckolding has come full circle and you guys are the cucks now.
>>
trump would be best candidate, but he is not going to win. The majority of the polls, and also betting sites, put his chances at winning around only 20 percent.
>>
File: 1368993671032.png (95 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1368993671032.png
95 KB, 504x360
Uhh, why the fuck does everyone in this thread think Trump is so pro-Israel? He said that he would be neutral on Israel. Yes, he could have been lying, but none of the other candidates would even think of saying that aloud. Also, considering the media (owned by Jews) is VEHEMENTLY anti-Trump, I think it's at least safe to say he's the least pro-Israel of all the candidates.
>>
>>27301783
So who are you going to vote for? Or if you aren't American, who would you vote for?
>>
>>27301813
>considering the media (owned by Jews) is VEHEMENTLY anti-Trump
lel they're sucking his balls so hard, they're shitting out pubes, idiot.
>>
>>27300287
1st post best post
>>
>>27301827
>>27301827
>implying I'm voting
Democracy is for queerbois. I support whoever leads the next military coup.
>>
>>27301832
>lel they're sucking his balls so hard, they're shitting out pubes, idiot.
Literally who? Every major news outlet I've seen has been talking nonstop shit about him and acting like he's either a joke or the biggest threat to America evar
>>
>>27301851
Yeah, that's what I thought faggot.
>>
Every poll has Trump losing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/
>>
>>27301832
The media is constantly trying to make him look bad, even fox
>>
>>27301465
>>27301706
Most of those jobs aren't coming back.

They. Just. Aren't. Companies will automate production rather than be forced to pay Cletus $20/hr plus health benefits to stick widgets together.
>>
>>27301873
>that Arizona poll

Yeah fucking right. We would never vote for a democuck, ever. Bullshit site.

Honestly they need to bring back land ownership as a requirement for voting rights. Citycucks aren't intelligent enough to be allowed to vote.
>>
>>27301922
How old are you? You know that you have to wake up early for class tomorrow, right?
>>
>>27301948
Are you a virgin? You know you have to eat my cum out of your crushes pussy tomorrow, right?
>>
>>27301709
t. mohammad
>>
>>27301971
300_confirmed_gorillas.txt
>>
>>27301098
>If the justices dont have term limits theyre sure as fuck going to when trump is president.

That would require a constitutiobal amendment. Trump can't do that unilaterally. Why do so many people seem to think that the President has absolute power?
>>
I don't care who wins as long as it is not hillary
she scares me
>>
>>27302026
Did you not see how obamacare was passed? The system is fucked.
>>
Honestly going to vote Trump so I can watch this place burn. I already hate cuckservatives, but I hate the fucking SJWs and libfags so much more.
>>
>>27301101
Robert MacNamara. Brilliant businessman, great at management, horrible at developing and implementing government policy.
>>
>>27302046
Obamacare is not a constitutional amendment.
>>
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
I would rather Trump win the presidency than Hilary because at least then there'll be a strong reaction against him and things might actually get done for once.
>>
>>27300264
To be honest, everything he wants to do isn't viable but it's the best we got
>>
>>27302058
No, but did you see how they passed it? That shit was illegal as fuck.
>>
>>27302046
>Did you not see how obamacare was passed?

Yes, with a ton of compromises added into it and key provisions of the bill watered down in order to satisfy Congress. And it still only passed 220 to 215 in the House, despite the fact that the Democrats had 257 representatives.
>>
>>27302070
They passed it by voting on it in the House and the Senate. That's literally the only way to do it.
>>
>>27302099
Yeah, but Obama pulling that gun out on the House and telling them he was gonna fire if they didn't sign was a little sketchy, don't you think?
>>
>>27302070
By passing it through the house and senate then signed into law? You know that's how it works, right?
>>
>>27302026
>Why do so many people seem to think that the President has absolute power?
Combination of low civic literacy and high profile of the office? Tendencies for people to be drawn to people rather than systems?
>>
>>27302070
>That shit was illegal as fuck.
How so.
>>
>>27302126
You aren't paying attention.

Only Biden would be man enough to pistol whip Boehner on the floor of the House.
>>
>sjws and liberals act rabid and hysterical at the thought of him winning

That's really the only reason i need. Anything they want, or shill for or violently protest for, is not something i want.
>>
File: 1390676080234.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1390676080234.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27302160
The American peoples no vote for bill so not legal! Not legal, not legal, not legal! Where birth certificate, where?
>>
>>27300466
Every American president puts America first. Trump was in and out millions of dollar nonstop. He wil most probably lower taxes on the richest people.
You will learn when you grow up.
>>
>>27302240
No, he's gonna raise taxes on the rich to pay for that big ol' phallic wall.
>>
/pol/ is retarded.

I like some of the things he stands for but obviously it's a front like every politician. The wall situation triggers me considering he hires immigrants and manufactures his products in foreign countries, not to mention the fact that the common Mexican immigrant isn't the problem. The actual violent Mexican immigrants are a by-product of the FBI and CIA being in cahoots with Mexican drug cartels and gangs.
>>
he's good at manipulating the media and people into talking about him

I don't know which Trump will get elected into office if he wins, but I hope it's the less batshit crazy Trump.
>>
File: 1408522850334.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1408522850334.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
Anyone else gonna vote for Trump just because they want to see America burn to the ground?

Seriously, fuck this country. I want to live to see the empire fall, I want to hear Trump playing his fiddle over the burning ashes of the United States.
>>
well anons, don't any of you watch the news?

According to the mainstream media Trump is absolutely racist and going to kick out all the mexicans. The pope said that walls are bad so donald must be bad. He's hitler, wants to start riots and violence, and got endorsed by neo-nazis.

Donald even wants to weaken China who's been our ally forever. If we take jobs away from China who will make all our crap? Plus how will they survive over there? We'd destroy their economy, totally irresponsible. We really don't need guns anyway, so I'm glad that hillary is taking a stand against it. Trump just wants to take our jobs away and weaken the economy, it's a shame really.

I saw it on tv so it must be true.

good thing I actually pay attention to the media or I'd be caught up in this trump madness. You people should open your eyes and watch something educational, like the mainstream liberal media and popculture.

now excuse me, gotta go browse the 3 word headliners for online news articles instead of reading from multiple sources so I can pretend to be informed.
>>
Bernie>trump>hillary
>>
Hey I'm Trump.
I'm not so Trump.
>>
>>27302308
We heard you the first time.
>>
>>27302325

The problem is that the left hate Trump for all the wrong reasons, there are plenty of legitimate reasons not to vote for Trump.

Just because some idea or standpoint is retarded, doesn't necessarily mean the polar opposite is any less retarded.
>>
>>27302325
get off it man

go back to your hugbox
>>
>>27302134
They didn't though. It was stricken down and then "passed" in a fucked make believe special meeting.
>>
File: 1457833391339.jpg (67 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1457833391339.jpg
67 KB, 1024x575
Trump or Deadliest Civil War in recorded history.

Trump = continued existence of USA for a decade or more. Less violent civil war afterwards.

Civil war = the complete annihilation of Leftists and minorities from the majority of the North American continent.

Take your pick.
>>
File: you.jpg (119 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
119 KB, 1024x946
>actually voting for donald "Drumpf"
>2016

#makedonalddrumpfagain
>>
>>27301465
>lower taxes for the rich
>lower MEDICAid funding
>fuck wellfare
>more troops overseas
>troops in ME
>rising debt

Dont blind yourself, Trump is only in it for himself.
>>
>>27301706
You do know China is moving production to Africa? Everybody wants China do make things since it will be cheaper.
>>
Trump will win.

Kill all shitlibs.
>>
File: awfsddss.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
awfsddss.jpg
251 KB, 1080x1514
>>27302410
>drumpf

edgemaster
>>
I'm a big Trump fan. He is actually a hero to me. He has managed to not only survive but thrive off of one of the biggest msm smear campaigns in modern American history. He's able to go up against the odds and win. He's a genius and easily the smartest candidate in the race.

I'm obviously also fond of his political platforms and think he's what America needs right now. The only things I don't really like are his position on mass surveillance of US citizens and some of his other authoritarian ideas, but the pros greatly outweigh the cons IMO. I liked Rands ideas a lot too, but Rand himself just seems like too much of a slimebag for me to get behind.

All that said, I'm very slowly starting to appreciate Bernie more. Still not behind him, but I dont outright hate him or his politics as much as I used to.
>>
>>27302255
Haha, that wall will never happen.
>>
>>27302479
>I don't like how he wants to censor the internet, make ISP companies give the government access to my search history, literally use my electronics as surveillance, as long as he hates spics and niggers xD
>>
>>27302499
He's already proposing tax cuts based on income and universal health care. He's not as conservative as you might think. It could happen.

Actually, after typing that I realized that other anon was talking specifically about the wall. I doubt that'll happen, but raising taxes on the rich in general is realistic.
>>
>>27302526
Hes allready planing to fucks Americucks over and are voting for him?
You truly are mad.
>>
File: usa_pepe.jpg (21 KB, 295x281) Image search: [Google]
usa_pepe.jpg
21 KB, 295x281
>>27302473
Drumpf! Drumpf! Drumpf!
>>
>>27302524
>implying shillary doesn't want to do the exact same thing
we all should have felt the bern while we had the chance
>>
>>27302524
>censor the internet

Turning off internet access for sandnigger countries is not censorship.
>>
>>27302615
>>27302631
It's all good with me as long as he makes the niggers and spics butthurt xDDD all for le ebin memes my dudes
donald trump? more like dondald memep xD
>>
>>27302657
le xD shillary xD is xD so xD much xD better xD and xD doesn't xD want xD to xD do xD the xD same xD thing xD
>>
>>27302595
He's not fucking us over though.

>>27302524
He didn't propose any of that, nice try though. Also, he's not racist, and none of his policies reflect racism. Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: CLBAas2WsAAgUSh.png (153 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CLBAas2WsAAgUSh.png
153 KB, 600x300
>>27300688
If it were free, why would you be angry about it?

Oh right, you don't want to pay higher taxes because you're comfortable... For now...

Nevermind that the concentration of wealth continues to pile up indefinitely as the value of our currency goes down. The ridiculous real unemployment rate doesn't matter. The deliberate inflation of low skill labor by way of liberal immigration policy doesn't matter.

What matters is that anon keeps his cheeseburger money for another ten years. lmao
>>
>>27302676
bruh, but she doesn't make le niggers and spics butthurt lmao she's not a memester like donald memep xDD dat y i'm voting 4 him cuz he meme
>>
>>27302479
He's a plant built up to destroy the GOP and shoe in Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>27302657
>I'll just twist their words, ignore what they said entirely, and add a bunch of emojis and "epics". That'll show them!
>>
>>27302697
XDDDD drumpf btfo!!!
>>
Only retarded rednecks support him
>>
>>27302705
a plant by who? to get rid of marco cubio/jeb bush (the two most controllable gop establishment cucks?). how would you bribe trump? how would you convince him to be a plant?
>>
>>27302738
for the clinton campaign

it has been suggested a lot since he started running

http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-budowsky/250445-brent-budowsky-is-trump-a-clinton-plant
>>
>>27300375
>Only candidate not bought by corporate scum fucks

He isn't bought because he *is* a corporate scum fuck, and not even a good one.

Also Sanders isn't bought.
>>
>>27302758
i don't see any plausible way the clintons could convince him to do that
>>
>>27302738
'He supported hillary in the past. Probably wanted to split the gop so she would win. Bernie wasn't part of the plan.
>>
>>27302770
actually you can be a corporate scumfuck and be bought by corporate scumfucks at the same time
see: hillary clinton
>>
>>27300287
you get a medal
>>
File: riff-raff-by-jason-merritt1.jpg (26 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
riff-raff-by-jason-merritt1.jpg
26 KB, 620x349
>>27300688
found the /pol/ shill
>>
>>27302770
sanders is a race traitor though
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/9/cal-thomas-bernie-sanders-claims-whites-dont-know-/
otherwise he would be ok
i cant vote for someone whos shitting on my race though
>>
File: 1457226139050.webm (352 KB, 1040x884) Image search: [Google]
1457226139050.webm
352 KB, 1040x884
>>27300264

He's the chemo America needs to stop the globalists and their SJW pawns.
>>
>>27301041
Let's not forget how much of a fucking failure he's been as a businessman
>Selling shit steaks at the fucking Sharper Image, went under
>Doesn't even build most buildings with his name on them
>Building projects he actually gets in on fucking crash
>Vodka line failed
>His uni blows
>Goes bankrupt multiple times

If business experience is going to be a qualifier for the presidency, it needs to be not shit.
>>
>>27302853
it's true though

compare any poor white neighborhood in fucking WV or KY to Chicago or South Central or New Jersey.

Poor whites are suffering and there are more of them, and Sanders has said that plenty, but the experience of being a poor white person isn't exactly the same. That's an issue with the black community, desu. Ghettos need to be busted up so that blacks aren't being conditioned by criminals and crack fiends.
>>
>>27302873
>lists all of his failed side ventures and none of his extremely successful ones
>>
>>27302212
Republicucks from 2007 to 2015- the post
>>
>>27302853
>Implying race is more important (And original 'ello bot) than class
>>
>>27300264

I honestly know very little about him. He owns a chain of hotels and is wealthy as fuck, and is anti-immigration. That's about all I know, and I don't really feel like I know enough to form a decent opinion.

Politics are just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>27302906
>Nobody ITT listing so-called main, large successful ventures because they don't exist.

Also
>Starting a mortgage company in 2006
Massive retardation levels.
>>
>>27302948
it is though

poor white people aren't looked down upon, while black people in general are looked down upon unless they're an Uncle Tom like Ben Carson
>>
>>27302980

poor white people are looked down upon.

Never heard the term white trash before?
>>
>>27302905
yeah poor white people generally live in rural areas rather than cities
>>
>>27300264
A bored billionaire.
If he's elected he will either be paralysed cause the president can't do shit without the consent of big companies, OR he will go apeshit, thinking he will die before having to pay for what he's done.

I'm way more interested in Bernie, he ain't that much of a leftist, but I wonder what would happen if the US suddely became a left country.
>>
>>27303017
well that's true to an extent, but clearly they're not as discriminated.
>>
>>27302967
>Trump tower
>40 wall street
>grand Hyatt hotel
>Trump International tower in Chicago
>The Apprentice

And that's just a few of them, all EXTREME successes.
>>
>>27302770
Sanders is in the pocket of unions. Not much better than being in the pocket of corporations
>>
>>27303098
But they're fighting for workers rights and standard of living. That is his constituency.
>>
>>27303060

>not as discriminated
>perfectly acceptable to openly mock
>affirmative action supports literally everyone except them
>scholarships for everyone except them
>support organizations for literally everyone except them
>>
>>27300264
honestly hitler
>>
File: ffb[1].jpg (15 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
ffb[1].jpg
15 KB, 386x269
>Scroll through the thread
>No Aids Skrillex, No Carl the Cuck
>mfw
>>
>>27302431
>>27301887
I said best case scenario.
That is what happens if trump can do the stuff he says he can do.
I was just pointing out how he won't MAGA
>>
File: 1458093835617.png (663 KB, 1160x2600) Image search: [Google]
1458093835617.png
663 KB, 1160x2600
>>27303107
his constituency is reddit and college kids. The white working class overwhelmingly supports Trump.
>>
I like him, he talks in a simple repetative way to appeal to the masses but people think he's dumb but if you watch some of his older interview's he's quite smart.

The establishment has had too much power since the 1960s and I can't wait to see it all end.
>>
>>27303279
because they're stupid

He only gained popularity by being racist and bold
>>
>>27303348
what had he done or said that is racist?
>inb4 muslims are a race
>>
>>27303348
Bold indeed.

Not racist though. We should have a big wall. Fuck those looters.
>>
File: 1351527805622.png (243 KB, 578x555) Image search: [Google]
1351527805622.png
243 KB, 578x555
>>27300264
If he were just a little educated about technology, he would make a great president. People say he's racist and shit because he wants to make stricter immigration laws, but this just makes me laugh because here in Europe laws are planty more strict in most countries (unless you've the bad luck to be in Sweden or Germany). Still, the moment he said that Edward Snowden was a traitor, my opinion of him dropped by 40%, later he said that Apple must make the backdoor for NSA, as much as I hate Apple, what he asked is just ridiculous, recently he also said that Assad is not a good guy, I don't know what he meant by that but everyone knows that the alternative to Assad is an islamic faction called FSA which is on the same tier as ISIS, a bunch of savages who shelled curches and destroyed monuments. The more he talks, the more retarded he seems to become. Sadly, the only alternatives to him are a cuck (Sanders) and a schizo (Hilary), America's future is truly grim.
>>
>>27303387
he's clearly a racist

lel, he didn't even denounce David Duke's support
>>
>>27303393
well Europe should have stricter immigration laws than the US, considering only like 1% of the US population is indigenous to the US
>>
He knows how to appeal to the average person by being less serious. He's a clown compared to the average politician, and people like that.

Other than that I have no idea what his actual politics are other than mudslimes and mexicans.
>>
>>27303447

Immigrants created the United States of America. Nationhood is a foreign concept to these "natives".
>>
>>27303447
It's not a question about nativity and race, it's about common sense and safety. You can't let in indiscriminately millions of undocumented individuals, that in many cases have burnt fingers and can't even be legally archived trough the fingerprinting system (must be truly a coincidence uh).
>>
>>27303525
I don't agree with unrestricted immigration, but I can't get behind the anti-immigration, even illegal, rhetoric
>>
>>27300264
Memes aside? He just spouts populist rhetoric, and people only like him because he's not a "typical politician" and talks a lot of shit to the other candidates.

In terms of policy, he's a disaster. What happened to the Republican voter base that this guy is their frontrunner? Why can't we have someone reasonable like Rand Paul or Marco Rubio?
>>
>>27303575
I agree

The thing is, most Republican voters are super conservative and xenophobic
>>
As an anarchist I think they are all evil scum fucks including trump. I wont vote for him or anyone. That said, its hilarious to watch him get this far and all my lefty friends be so dumb and butthurt about him ("he's literally Hitler"). I mostly just want less (moving toward ideal of no)taxes, in that regard he's better than the others. I sort of look forward to all the bitter outrage when he wins.
>>
>>27303615
>being a stingy Libertarian retard
>>
America has died. He is only the buzzard.
>>
>>27300264
Because it shouldn't be illegal to say islam and the west can't mix

42% of muslims in france believed the attacks were justified
>>
>>27303615
>as an anarchist

Stopped reading there
>>
File: Untitled20160321025154.png (35 KB, 623x492) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20160321025154.png
35 KB, 623x492
>>27303393
I think these are all good criticisms. Maybe leftists wouldn't get made into memes if they argued these points instead of screaming "hurrr nazi racist". It's probably small potatoes to most Americans who are more concerned with the economy, taxes, and immigration issues though.

>>27303436
he already did 16 years ago, pic related.
>>
>>27303565
Do you have locks to the door of your house? that's the rhetoric, illegal immigration is equal to infiltrating in somebody's house without permission, maybe even breaking a window. If you haven't committed any crimes in your country of origin, or if you don't plan on doing any crimes in the country that you want to move to, then use the legal means that this country gives you. Immigration must be controlled because indiscriminated influx of population puts the balance of a country at risk, socially, economically and most of all from a safety standpoint as well.
>>
>>27303620
then why would he claim he didn't know about him?

Honestly I kinda think Trump is just seeing how outrageous he can be and get away with it
>>
>>27303660
I didn't say I was in favor of illegal immigration, I just think it's wrong to hate people who are just trying to do better foe their family. For some reason, the supposedly anti-illegal immigration people seem to only say nasty things about the immigrants and not the wealthy white people who hire them.
>>
>>27303565
why does america need more immigration? They already have unsustainable entitlement spending, accepting third world migrants is not going to help this problem in the slightest.
>>
>>27303709
Anon, don't you want to speed up the extinction process of the white race? c'mon... it's 2015.
>>
>>27303709
I never said America needed more immigrants. But most Trumptards seem to mainly attack immigrants themselves rather than the concept of immigration. Also, most are too dumb to know anything about the US's negative impact on Central America.
>>
>>27303703
>it's wrong to hate people who are just trying to do better foe their family
Who said anything about hating them? He just wants to build a wall.

If the immigrants who are coming here are good workers and good people, then developing countries will be continually deprived of their most valuable manpower, and those places will remain shitholes forever. If the immigrants are criminals and losers who want to leech of the system, well then it's just Sweden 2.0.

>anti-illegal immigration people seem to only say nasty things about the immigrants and not the wealthy white people who hire them.
It's not business owners' responsibility to enforce immigration laws. And they didn't hire them, the illegals would just resort to crime or become NEETs.
>>
>>27303646
Where did you get that number ? BFM TV ?
A survey done on 25 muslims in an heavily influenced ghetto ?
Be serious for a second, most muslims condemn what Isis did. The only thing they complain about is that they made a drawing of Muhammad, and say that they shouldn't have and that it's the reason Charlie Hebdo got attacked.
In itself I don't care about their prophet or whatever. But man, I can see, half my family is muslim and they fit in just right. Islam and the west can mix easily, when you don't oppress them and just live your life without having to stigmatise them they're just fine.
Cause yeah, you'd have to be the blindest mofo in the entire country not to see that way too much noise is being made about muslims for absolutely nothing. Who cares if they wear the hijab or eat Halal food ? There are feminists that wear the hijab.

If you want to lead a war against religion, do so with every single one of them, cause Islam is just as much of a dangerous religion as christianity or judaism. That or let them live their life.
>>
>>27303798
>I never said America needed more immigrants
Yes you did, cuck. Go suck some Muslims hairy cock you traitor.
>>
File: 2543456456.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
2543456456.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>27302905
>white people cant have poor miserable lives
please, fucking kill yourself
youre scum
>>
>>27303060
youre an idiot and an asshole
i cant believe someone could be so narrow minded
of course we mock them
blacks do to
blacks call whites they dont like rednecks all the time
>>
File: empowered womyn.png (191 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
empowered womyn.png
191 KB, 750x420
>>27304073
check your privileges shitlord
>>
>>27300264
Any presidential candidate who considers global warming to be a conspiracy, is a no-go for me.
>>
>>27300980
>implying /pol/ wouldn't do the same
>>
>>27304073
>making shit up to prove your own point

What it really comes down to is October Sky vs Boyz n the Hood. Poor white people are suffering, but statistically it is a fact that poor black people are worse off.
>>
>>27300264
I'm not American and I don't like Donald Trump. He's the typical right-wing populist that the average moron will vote for.

If it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, I think the best result is Clinton even though she's awful and a liar.

Vote for Sanders.
>>
>>27304507
>Vote for Sanders.
check your privileges white boi am I right? lmao
>>
I'll vote for him if i have american citizenship just to give some people a middle finger. I was so enraged when i saw the video of the left-wing protester that block the freeway just because they don't support Trump.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.