[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello gentle people of the internet, i have a problem >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: canadah.jpg (7 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
canadah.jpg
7 KB, 300x199
hello gentle people of the internet, i have a problem
>be me
>student exchange in vancouver
>fucking hate other international students
>they are a bunch of rich and spoiled dickheads that give everything for granted
>i worked my ass to be here
>anyways it's hard to get canadian friends so I can either stay at home or hang out with those spoiled brazilian morons
I'm depressed and tired i dunno what to do help
>>
File: file.png (836 KB, 738x594) Image search: [Google]
file.png
836 KB, 738x594
>rich and spoiled dickheads that give everything for granted
What did you expect in vancouver? lmao
Should have come to based Edmonton senpai.
>>
>>27297489
kill yourself

[original suggestion]
>>
>>27297489
Post race so I know whether or not to feel bad for you.
>>
proud european white male
>>
>>27297489
>gentle people of the internet
Dude, the internet isn't Canada.
>>
>>27297720
No feels then.
>>
op here I need some advice guys
>>
Ching ching go back to China, Xiao.
>>
>>27297853
as i said i'm from europe
>>
>>27297789
Op what are you studying?
IF you are from europe most canadians will want you in their friend group, they will be attracted to your foreign mystique
>>
>>27297867
Go back to your desert, Mohammed.
>>
File: 1369096465172.png (88 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1369096465172.png
88 KB, 5000x5000
>>27297591
>avoid entitled people
>go to alberta
fucking KEK
>>
>>27297489
>spoiled brazillian morons
>not spoiled Chinese/Pakistani morons
I'll take "OP is a liar" for 600
>>
>>27297889
i'm in grade 12 actually (i'm 18 ) and yes canadians afre interested in me but they never invite me anywhere
>>
>>27297993
pakistanis and chinese never spoke to me since i'm here , actually i'm not sure they speak english at all
>>
>>27298006
Is it like an exchange program? that you are in? Do you have a family thta you live with?
>>
I'm an International student in Canada (euro also) and I made a lot of Canadian friends OP. I'm a bit autistic so I naturally met other autists (even one who I later found out was browsing 4chan). I just kept away from the Chinese and Indian internationals
>>
>>27297591
>dedmonton
>>27297489
>not expecting dickheads in vancouver
>hard to get Canadian friends
all 4 people my age who spent large amount of time in Vancouver were all rich kids
>>
File: 1439221299647.jpg (7 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1439221299647.jpg
7 KB, 250x186
>>27297972
The best part is all the entitled people though!
all these smug assholes told me all throughout highschool that I was an idiot for not going into the trades and getting "Muh oil money" .
But now they are all unemployed and miserable :DD
>>
>>27298041
it's a 6 month exchange program. I normally attend high school as if i lived here.the grades i will get will be translated in my home country when i come back to EU . And yes i'm living with an asian family
>>
>>27298167
Maybe try joining a club in hs? Idk anon All I did in hs was shitpost and watch anime, I had no friends. Now that I am in college I have lots of friends though ^__^
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.