[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
>ignore malebots
>get called a bitch

>reach out to hang out with them
>get called a roastie
>>
fuck off with this meme already
>>>/lgbt/
>>
females really can't handle the bantz
>>
Two different kind of people. Just because most of them are anonymous doesn't mean they are the same person. Silly girl.
>>
>>27272949
Have you tried not telling people that you're a female on an anonymous imageboard?

I hear it works wonders.
>>
>>27272949
It's your fault for not fucking them.
>>
Why are women so useless?
They literally can't go five minutes without creating a thread about how female they are. They crave attention. They're parasites. Are women even human?
Downsaged.
>>
>>27273034
You are a child if you believe OP is female
>>
>malebots
This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>27272949
>reach out to other femanons
>straight up ignored
what the fuck
>>
>>27272949

Fuck off roastie bitch, there is no such thing as fembot. If you want to attention whore and talk about being a vagina so much do it on a camwhore site.
>>
File: 1414418969513.jpg (162 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1414418969513.jpg
162 KB, 500x493
>talking with a malebot in another thread
>conversation naturally leads to me talking about my ex-bf
>all of sudden, a million angry malebots come out of the woodwork
>"girls can't be robots"
>"GET OUT GET OUT"
>"REEEEEEEEE"

>mfw
>>
>>27272949
>reach out to hang out with them
Never seen or received this offer
I'm not interested in female friends tho
>>
>>27272949
>dress cute
>get called a slut
>dress comfy
>get called a slut
>>
>>27273159
Fuck off cunt
You aren't a bot if you've had an ex
>>
>>27273198
Well maybe you should stop being a fucking slut.
>>
>>27273198
Dress modest next time and not like a slut
>>
>get home from work in the evening
>check up on who is home
>go to roommate's room and see that he doesn't have his room lights on
>see roommate at this computer drawing a weird picture of feels guy on MS Paint
>ask him how he's doing
>he informs me he's drunk
>I get him a glass of water so he doesn't have a hangover
>before I leave he grabs me by the wrist and tells me he has to confess to something
>he tells me he accidentally saw me changing my clothes the other day because I didn't close my door all of the way and didn't realize anyone else was home
>he says "you have the most beautiful pair of tits I've ever seen on a girl in real life"
>take his hand off of me and spin his computer chair so that he's facing his computer and leave

I He's a goodie two-shoes type of guy and this is my first time hearing him saying something lewd. He's too honest sometimes.
>>
>>27273307
Good for you you dumb bimbo what was the point of this post
>>
File: 1441318017087.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441318017087.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>Stacy bullies me in high school
>yell at her to knock it off
>all of her male pets rush in to protect their fair lady from the evil witch

I get angry just thinking about it. I hope they all burn in hell
>>
>>27273419
post ugly face :3c
>>
>>27272949
It's banter, fellow fembot. If you can't handle it with dignity, then fucking leave.
>>
>>27273419
;_;
I'm sorry

original
>>
File: bait.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>27273307
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you expecting people to buy into this or what?
>>
>>27273483
I think you need to fuck off too tbqh
>>
I have a guy friend who feels the need to be shameless due to his size (he's 5'4") and lack of social skills. He doesn't see any hope in himself to have a girlfriend so he will speak his mind about anything and won't be shy about checking out a girl's body. He doesn't bother asking girls out, but his gimmick is that he will ask if he can cuddle with a girl while watching TV or whatever and after awhile he'll place his hand on her boob. He says a girl has never gotten mad at him for groping her. He gets rejected every time he gropes a girl, but none of the girls he groped ever got upset about it. He hasn't done it to me though because I guess I'm too flat for him.

He thinks he can get away with being a pervert just because he's short and looks like a highschool freshman.

"I'll never get a girlfriend so I might as well just try to cope a feel whenever I can."
>>
>>27273419
>tfw Stacies were the only people nice to me at high-school since they were so popular that they had nothing to lose by talking to me
>>
>>27273652
Okay thanks for the blogpost tumblr
He can indeed get away with being a pervert for being short apparently since he already has multiple times. What the fuck do you even care?
>>
>>27273652
Anon, you didn't make a point there. What are you waffling on about?
>>
>>27273483
>>27273561
that's what happens when you try to appease malebots
>>
>>27273726

Because I think he should have some decency. He gropes a girl without their consent. He can only do it so many times before a girl actually gets pissed at him and lands him in prison.

Not every girl is going to playfully reject him and laugh it off.
>>
>>27273652
I think you need to murder him
>>
>>27273774
Yes that's what happens when you post looking for approval and attention
Go ruin another board cunt you aren't welcome here
>>
>>27273806
Someone's upset that he doesn't want to grab her flat child chest
>>
>>27273112
you kidding? half the time other femanons are the ones calling them roasties

fuck off whore, this is my delicious attention that you're stealing from me
>>
>>27273773

My point is that he gropes girls without their permission. He mostly does it to his female friends and they call him out on it, but they never actually punish him for it. They say things like "if I'm going to invite you go hot tubbing with me, you go to promise me that you won't grope anyone". Or if his friends are going to introduce him to a female friend or relative they tell him warn him not to grope her. They act like groping isn't a big deal. They talk him down like he's a child. They should smack his face for groping a girl without her consent.
>>
>>27273806
Jesus christ, you're on 4chan, stop trying to use us as an emotional tampon and to pretend that what really bothers you isn't the fact he refuses to grope your shit tier chest.
>>
>>>>27273159
>conversation naturally leads to me talking about ex-bf

Subtle. You might just hook a couple
>>
>>27273900
>wah wah why aren't girls bothered like I am
They're allowed to react however they want familam
It's obvious the only reason you care is because he won't touch your pedo bait tits
>>
>standing in line for lunch
>I hate going to the cafeteria because there's too many people and I feel like they're all watching me
>usually skip lunch but today I feel like eating my feelings
>chad comes up to me
>oh shit here we go
>"hey anon"
>hi
>"do you have a boyfriend?"
>yes
>"Oh. well you better not tell my buddy brad over there. he said he'd kill himself if you don't go out with him."
>nope.jpg
>find empty corner of school
>sit quietly in seething anger
>>
>>27273975
>yes
>>>/soc/
fuck off fem""""""""""""""""""""""""bot""""""""""""""""""""""
you don't belong here dumb cunt
>>
>>27273946
>>27273922

I don't care about him not groping me. His actions shouldn't be treated like some harmless inside joke. His female friends joke about how overly touchy he is instead of just getting angry at him and telling him to 'keep your hands to yourself or else we're no longer friends'. They are enabling his behavior by taking it lightly.
>>
>>27274036
It sounds like his friends enjoy it
Fuck off and leave the poor manlet alone you cunt
>>
>>27274019
he wasn't really my boyfriend, I just said he was because I didn't want to be a loser

he was a troll and I was a fatty. I was too scared to be even remotely sexual. I had to stop talking to him one day because I didn't know how to "break up" with him
>>
>>27274036
Your amounts of butthurt over things that don't bother any of these girls clearly show that you're feeling unworthy of being groped. I only ask you to not let your jealousy take over your sense and do something like filing a complaint about this guy being a rapist or some shit like that.
Women who are jealous can do some insane shit and will rationalise it to themselves just like this roastie here
>>
>>27274036
Maybe you're just being a bitch by treating it like a big deal?
>>
>>27274069

how would you like it if you had a female friend who kept trying to feel your muscles, ass, or dick whenever you two were alone?

like you couldn't go swimming with this girl around without her staring at your crotch/ass. Imagine watching TV or playing videogames with a girl and without warning she just places her hand on your dick or tries to sit on your lap.
>>
>>27274121
I'd like that a lot and I'd try to make her my gf
>>
>fembot

Oh..that your main problem right there
>>
>>27273652
you are a white knight beta cuck
even worse, you're a jealous white knight beta cuck
>>
>>27274121
I wouldn't mind, I'd rather enjoy it.
BUT
If I had a female friend who kept touching and feeling other guys but not mine, I'd be pretty fucking upset and jealous and try to convince myself that it's wrong to do it instead of facing the reality of me being a jealous prick
>>
>>27274138
Imagine if she was one of your female friends you can't see yourself in a relationship with. not necessarily ugly, you just don't see any chemistry between you two.
>>
>>27274170
A husband and wife should be best friends anon
>>
>>27274121
lol it doesn't work like that
any man would love it unless the girl is ugly as fuck
>>
>>27272949
No, you're a woman. You will hate me no matter what. It doesn't matter how much you try to reach out. You will ALWAYS hate that I exist.
>>
>>27273419

when I was in the fifth grade, one of the Stacies was actually really nice, even to me, the most blatantly obviously autistic kid in class. On my birthday she got up and say "go shawtie, it's ya birthday, we gonna party like it's ya birthday" and the teacher let her because she thought it was really nice. we hung out a few times, she invited me to her party and we used to talk on the phone sometimes

next year in the sixth grade I was in gym class and some girls were talking about her.

>oh are you guys talking about stacy?
>"yeah, why do you know her?"
>yeah, she's my friend
>HAHAHA
>"she's not your friend"
>we went to class together last year, we used to hang out
>"she wouldn't be friends with you, you're a liar."
>they laugh at me until I walk away
>>
flat chest feels?

A guy once walked in on me while I was changing my clothes. I had my pants on, but my breasts were exposed. He looked at me like nothing weird was going on. He didn't realize I was a guy until I spoke.
>>
File: little foot.jpg (26 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
little foot.jpg
26 KB, 364x336
>>27274272
>He didn't realize I was a guy until I spoke.
>>
>befriend a guy that I find cute
>he confesses to me that he sometimes talks to himself when he's alone

So, should I keep my distance? I'm afraid he might be a psycho
>>
>>27274272

*realize I wasn't a guy until I spoke
>>
>>27274330
>tfw I can relate to him
I just want a friend ;_;
>>
>>27274272
>>27274359
If you have short hair post contact and be my reverse trap gf
>>
>>27274330
Literally everyone in the world or at least a huge percent of the population talks to themselves when they are alone

It's a pretty common thing you retarded ass normie
>>
>>27274036
>This is what /r9k/ has become
>>
>>27273159
Get out.

Originallo
>>
>>27273806
>>27274036

I actually agree with her
If this midgit fuck just gropes people randomly he needs o fucking stop or get his ass kicked.
>>
>>27274375
I agree with this sentiment. the world needs more reverse trap qts
>>
File: 1448993881018.gif (867 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1448993881018.gif
867 KB, 300x170
>>27272949
your "feels" are fucking kindergarten level

leave cunt leave
>>
>>27274421

>hanging out at short friend's house at his birthday party
>he told people beforehand that they don't have to get him gifts and just to come over and eat and have fun
>overhear girls at party talking about how they feel kind of bad that he didn't get any present at all
>these girls are sitting at a table in the garage
>one girl finishes up her beer and suggest a small game of spin the bottle
>whoever the bottle points to, that girl has to go to Anon and let him grope her for a minute
>I'm just standing in corner by myself drinking beer watching this stupidity
>it points to a chubby normie girl with highlights in her hair
>think that they're just joking
>she gets up and the girls cheer her on
>shake my head in disbelief
>she goes to short friend and leads him to his bedroom
>she comes out about a minute later and returns to the group and describes in detail about how he groped her
>>
>>27274582
>normies
original desu
>>
>>27274582
Top fucking kek your short friend sounds really lucky
>>
>tfw no black-haired cyan-eyed 2d gf
>>
>>27272949
>vag kinda smells weird
>idk what's up
>>
>>27274745

He is very lucky. It's so surprising to see that he hasn't got his ass kicked or that he's not in prison yet. Girls know he's touchy, but his guy friends seem oblivious to it. It's like the girls don't tell their guy friends about him.
>>
>>27274867
Hope he gets to go on doing this for the rest of his life
He has a great set of friends other than you
>>
>>27274811
Maybe let me try and find out for you fembot :3c
>>
>>27274768
>cyan-eyed
>cyanide
iktfb
>>
>>27272949
FUCK OFF!
>Let me just bring my gender into everything including anonymous aboriginal cave painting boards
>>
File: 1400273494237.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [Google]
1400273494237.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
>boyfriend's dog ate chocolate while I was house-sitting for him
>dog ended up getting sick
>he hates my guts and won't talk to me, even though his dog wasn't my responsibility

what do I do?
>>
>>27275211
You fuck off to >>>/soc/ normie cunt
>>
File: captcha.jpg (163 KB, 407x608) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
163 KB, 407x608
>>27272949
oh you poor, poor thing

when will people realize they're only allowed to have good opinions about you?
>>
>>27273652
Sounds like a champ.

Stay mad.
>>
>>27274036
I like how his height was the first thing you pointed out. I bet if he was taller, you wouldn't nearly be this angry.
>>
>>27272949
How do I get a fembot to text chat with?

Are they all taken?
>>
>>27274121
you are one sad chestlet, fucking kek
>>
>>27275375

Because of his shortness and young looks, he acts like he's some hormonal adolescent that doesn't realize that groping a woman's breasts is a no-no. If he actually looked his age he would be a grown man that looks like he's being a sex offender. His female friends play into his act and treat him like a child that doesn't get why groping cousin May is bad.
>>
>>27275211
But the dog WAS your responsibility since it was in the house? Dumb cunt, take some responsibility for ONCE in your life.
>>
>>27273652
Will you be my qt flat chested gf :3
>>
>>27275591
>Because of his shortness and young looks, he acts like he's some hormonal adolescent that doesn't realize that groping a woman's breasts is a no-no.

Clearly his female friends don't think so if they tolerate it and let him continue doing it while joking about his behavior. Who knows, maybe even you'll get attention like normal girls with breasts do.
>>
>>27275211
Break up since you're a fucking retard that doesn't deserve a bf
>>
>>27274121
You should defend black people getting their hair groped as fiercly as you are your poor chest.
>>
>>27273897
>half the time other femanons are the ones calling them roasties
How would you even know that tho
I just want a female pal who is as empty inside as I am
>>
>>27276098
he fell for the "women hate each other" meme
>>
Reminder that there is LITERALLY nothing worse than being an ugly woman. Even ugly guys can get laid if they make money.
>>
>>27276318
But I want an ugly woman to suck on my cock and play vidya with me
>>
>>27276473
Bullshit. When robots say "ugly woman" they think "unconventionally attractive 6/10"
>>
>>27276318
Ugly women can get plastic surgery checkmate atheists
>>
>>27276583
Would you like to be ugly femanon gf anon :3c
>>
File: 1452513288164.png (2 MB, 1120x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452513288164.png
2 MB, 1120x1080
>tfw downloaded kik
>there are cute emotes
>i have no one to send any to nor anyone to talk to about mundane and cute shit
>>
Another thread that shit up the board quality.
Remember when this place was "Anonymous"
>>
>>27276589
>le plastic surgery and makeup fix everything meme
Even though you're being facetious this still pisses me off
>>
>>27276605
Down load kao kao and send me qute stuff anonette
>>
File: 1433396621756.png (176 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
1433396621756.png
176 KB, 437x556
>tfw no qt3.14 spooky bf to watch The Witch with then make out
>>
>>27276619
Shut up you dumb heffer.

Wanna be my gf?

There, I just proved that ugly girls can't be lonely, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>27276619
You were saying retard?

Shit is like magic
>>
File: sleep_tight_pupper.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
sleep_tight_pupper.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
>>27276641
If by spooky you mean skelly then I have to telly you that I'm too sensitive for scary movies
>>
>>27276656
I wish there was less stigma around plastic surgery, I want to get a nose job and other things done so bad but everytime I mention that to anyone I know they say I'm beautiful the way I am yadayada. Why are normies so against improving yourself?
>>
>>27276706
If you have big nose then don't
They're qt
>>
>>27276650
I never said they could be you moron.
>>27276656
Not Asian. There is no surgery for drastically moving eyes closer together or changing the length of your foot skull
>>
>>27276605
Name?

>>27276641
How good is it?
>>
>>27276706
Just do it you know crabs in a bucket mentality

>>27276731
Jaw shave for skull shape and the eye thing with make up or glasses or a hair cut dumb ass
>>
>>27276780
You are a fucking idiot. It is the top half of my head that is exceptionally long. If someone shaved down my jaw my lips would be hanging on the edge. Life isn't as cut and dry as in your internet fueled fantasies. Make up is only effective for changing one's appearance if you cake it on into whoredom. The women in the before/after images you see online NEVER look as good in real life.
>>
>>27272998
This fucking meme is so old. I could tell you I am a dude right now and you wouldn't get nearly as sore in the anus as you would if I said I was female.
>>
>>27273307
What a regular Don Juan.
>>
>>27277033
That's because the gap in the male to female ratio here is absurd and women know that. They are purposely coming onto a board dedicated to males whining about how women elude them then mention that they are a member of that sex in order to garner easy attention
>>
>>27276771
>How good is it?
I don't know! I haven't watched it yet. I have all those horror movies downloaded but I have trouble watching them by myself because concentration issues.
>tfw fantasizing about qt bf watching horror movies and snuggling with me then making out with me while listening to sisters of mercy
>tfw it'll never happen but i'm oddly okay with it
>>
>>27277020
If its the Top half then get bangs bitch i am just trying to help your stupid ass

Post pics to see what i am working with
>>
File: 1455192276740.jpg (28 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1455192276740.jpg
28 KB, 386x386
>>27277086
It is a bit comforting to be noticed a little..
>>
>>27277157
That picture looks really familiar
Are you from Georgia?
>>
>>27277167
I am not from Georgia, I apologize if I reminded you of anyone.
>>
>>27277137
I-I'll do it, but I've never made out before
>>
>>27277193
No need to say you're sorry faggot
>>
>implying the females can be robots
>implying females can be truly friends with men
Never, EVER trust a fembot, they are not your """friend""" they just want you to orbit them, they will throw you in the trash as soon as you stop paying attention to them. They will never start conversations with you, you will have to do all the work and in return you will get nothing.
>>
Honestly the animosity against women on this board reminds me of the Nazis and the Holocaust
>>
>>27277368
Sounds like a good thing then
Fuck off
>>
>>27277368
That would imply it never happened then anon.
>>
>>27277368
>Oy vey its anodah shoa
Shut the fuck up roastie
>>
File: py9NcxL.jpg (75 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75 KB, 1000x820
>34 and virgin
>feminists tell me I'm a rapist

There's no words in the tongues of men to describe the amount of anger.
>>
>>27277393
>>27277385
>>27277397
you need to go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>27277368
But ho will be our Fuhrer?
>>
>>27277449
You need to go back to >>>/facebook/
>>
>>27277449
No you need to go back to le reddit
>>
>>27277345
>they will throw you in the trash as soon as you stop paying attention to them.
i thought women like guys who ignore them
>>
>>27277449
Not from pol you fucking roastie cunt

>>27277475
This tbqh
>>
File: 1387109620309.jpg (219 KB, 652x807) Image search: [Google]
1387109620309.jpg
219 KB, 652x807
>>27277475
>i thought women like guys who ignore them
Only if you're ignoring them when they try to start the conversation. If you start the conversation, you're fucked.
Women only start conversations with 9/10+ chads who make their panties turn into the Niagara falls. Ugly beta robots will never have women message them first, it's a sad fact of life. They see you only as a source of attention and as a emotional tampon.

2d will never betray you though.

>>27277526
>This tbqh
They only find it hot when you ignore their attempts to start a conversation with you first.
>>
haha I'm fine with a girl starring at my body, I mean it might make me a bit uncomfortable, but in the long run I take it as a complement even if I don't like her. I wouldn't like a gross female feeling me up and sitting on me though, but that situation would happen never because I would play vidya alone with a girl who I explicitly don't want to fuck
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>27277368
Yeah, so I can stand up for you and get called a "creepy nigger" again...

Fuck off Stacy.
>>
>>27277368
well than honestly why the fuck do you go on r9k and not lolcow or tumblr
>>
File: rare.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>meet up with robot
>starts acting creepy 'cuz i'm azn
>discourage him by lying and saying I'm only 13
>this doesn't discourage him and accidentally somehow end up fucking
>becomes a relationship going on 3 months
>he still doesn't know I'm actually 19
>afraid to tell him because relationship is based on a lie
>>
>>27277651
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Could you accidentally somehow end up fucking me?
>>
File: 1457598131008.jpg (32 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1457598131008.jpg
32 KB, 366x321
>>27277651
how do you even manage this over 5 year difference between 19 and 13?

like how is this even a thing? is this irl? voice? like jesus man this is amazing and i wanna do it to
>>
>>27277682
asian girls look the same from 12-55 or so
>>
File: bi.jpg (85 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
bi.jpg
85 KB, 528x528
>>27277712
>>27277666
>guys!! stop having fun! stop it!! noooo
all fun and games until the edgy police show up
>>
>>27277745
Get the fuck off my board attention whoring shitposters
Go ruin >>>/soc/
>>
>>27272949
>conceal gender and try not to garner attention from the fact that you are female online
>no problems

wow cunt why are you so stupid?
>>
>>27277750
Triggered white whale confirmed.
>bumping thread
Good reverse psychology though, comrade.
>>
>>27277750
Anon, you're giving them attention too by helping bump the thread. Report, hide and move on.
>>
File: 1452459227734.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452459227734.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>27277777
I disagree with your post, but I appreciate those quints
>>
>>27277777
wasted get

fuckthisrobot
>>
>>27277777
Oh my how bout those digits
>>
>>27277777
QUINTS!

A T T E N T I O N
T
T
E
N
T
I
O
N
>>
File: 1380787792114.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1380787792114.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>27272949
You mean
>ignore robot orbiters to go fuck chad
>get called a bitch

>reach out to collect more orbiters for attention
>get called a roastie

>>27277777
Nice lucky quints

>>27277803
Nice touhou
>>
>>27272949
Females aren't allowed to feel negative emotions. Why don't tou fuck off and take it to a psychiatrist like the normalfags that you all are?
>>
>>27277651
how does he actually believe you're underage?

cup size?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1600x1600
>>27272949
>tfw you wear a thong occasionally
>tfw when it rubs between your ass cheeks
>tfw you practically get a friction burn from a thong

oouuuccchhhhh.
>>
File: 1352993795-010733-004.jpg (92 KB, 578x818) Image search: [Google]
1352993795-010733-004.jpg
92 KB, 578x818
>buy shimapan to feel cute
>still not cute
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x220
>tfw you have chad looks but an autist virgin robot on the inside
>>
File: 1457784384839.gif (625 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457784384839.gif
625 KB, 500x500
>>27277777
whoa m8 good job.
>>
>>27277777
>this entire thread
came for the quints, left for the roasties
>>
>>27273159
>they don't assume you're gay over female
It's like they don't even know where they are.
>>
>>27279771
Not every girl can be as cute as Akane.
>>
File: latest-1.png (66 KB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
66 KB, 200x151
>>27279771
>panties
P-post please.
>>
>>27280737
>It's like they don't even know where they are.
this isn't /lgbt/
>>
File: feel damage 9999.jpg (38 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel damage 9999.jpg
38 KB, 633x758
>>27274121
>you will never have a playful admirer-turned-gf
was this whole series of complaints just an elaborate setup to make me have a feel

fuck
>>
>>27280387
>bragging about chad looks
>in a fembot thread

you need to leave
>>
>>27281266
>was this whole series of complaints just an elaborate setup to make me have a feel
ding ding ding. We have a winner!
>>
>>27272998
It's not that easy on this board.
You constantly have to lie and change the genders to male.

And that's how you end up having story's about my porn addicted girlfriend/wife.

I don't ever have to mention my gender in other boards
>>
>>27273159
is this bait? people come here when they have no chance of getting a girlfriend/boyfriend and theyre already too ugly to have had one before
>>
File: 1436641958955.jpg (7 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
1436641958955.jpg
7 KB, 227x250
>>27281266

Kek'd to tears.
>>
>tfw no tomboy gf that puts me in headlocks then laughs at my boner
>>
>>27274121
This is why women can never be robots.
You're actually complaining about being desired.
Fuck off
>>
>>27273419
all fatties and plain janes have this hatred towards stacies but I never did at least they would say hi.
>>
>"""""fembot""""" thread
>Muh bf
>Muh friends
Women really can't be robots
>>
File: 1457660536083.jpg (86 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
1457660536083.jpg
86 KB, 750x749
>>27277651
>accidentally end up fucking him
>>accidentally
Roasties
>>
>>27274121
perfect. I would go out with her in public and use her to get the attention of other more attractive girls.
>>
>>27273159

> muh woodworks #notallmen waaah

To this day women still can't comprehend the simple concept of reactions/cause & effect/consequences etc.
>>
>>27272949
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee original
>>
>>27272949
U were bing called a bitch by losers and changed yourself to pander to them? You deserve everything you got.
>>
>>27277086
>a board dedicated to males
I challenge you to find a rule or quote from moot or Asianmoot that says this.
>>
Oh my god im so lonely I dont care about a bf i just want a friend who doesnt abandon me
>>
>>27284812
I can't be just your friend, but I can be your bf if you want.
>>
>>27284812
Maybe if you didn't treat them like orbiters you roastie
>>
>>27280387
kek, I've been complimented on most aspects of my face, and I'm still a kissless virgin. Something went wrong.
>>
>>27284870
Everyone has been "complimented on aspects of their face." If girls aren't coming onto you, you're not that hot. If you want to lose your virginity, get /fit/, walk into a club, and wait. Girls will come up to you and make out with you, at the end of the night you can take one home. Yes, without talking.
>>
>>27272949
Fuck off and kill yourself you roastie
>>
>>27283984
>You're actually complaining about being desired.
So do Chads. You'll never know that feel, though.
>>
>>27285129
Chads are not robots.
Are women literally retarded?
>>
>>27285153
You are literally blind with rage.
Delicious.
>>
>>27285193
>le u mad xdddd
Only thing delicious is all my cum in your mouth, stupid whore.
>>
File: 18s3tod0n23w2jpg.jpg (66 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
18s3tod0n23w2jpg.jpg
66 KB, 300x272
>>27285269
Gay men can't be whores.
Stay mad.
>>
File: 1452712348107.jpg (142 KB, 561x692) Image search: [Google]
1452712348107.jpg
142 KB, 561x692
>>27274902
>implying men know anything about vaginas
>>
>>27285747
Well whatever it is if I'm down there and lick it away all the time it won't smell anymore.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (33 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
33 KB, 384x512
I want a piercing so bad but the pain scares me
>>
>>27285889
You can be a slut without looking like one, Anon.
>>
>>27285889
Please don't. Whoever you are you're better without one. Unless it's like a face mask. Then some people could be helped by it.

Fuck i hate piercings.
>>
>>27285914
>>27285917
They're already fucked just by considering it. Find a better pool to drink from.
>>
>>27286037
Fair enough. Guess I should just be encouraging it when someone suggests it.
>>
>>27272949
>talking about your gender.
only females do that and males hate it so much because of attention whoring
>>
>>27286110
Which would you rather have? A "general" feels thread that gets derailed when a single female posts, or a fembot+troll containment thread?
>>
>>27286156
neither. females can talk about feels thread without displaying their gender.
>>
>>27286199
You should get a piercing.
>>
>>27272965
There's a difference between bantz for fun and then bantz meant to drive away and genuinely insult.

Robots say really twisted things and will autistically keep going at it. That's not bantz.
>>
File: _20160315_215225.jpg (83 KB, 894x603) Image search: [Google]
_20160315_215225.jpg
83 KB, 894x603
Any fembot care to rate a fellow anon?
>>
>>27272998
Some things specifically relate or are meant for a certain gender.
You wouldn't tell a woman to hire a prostitute and you wouldn't tell a man to go ask any woman in the street for casual sex
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 2048x1536
Is there a fembot that would like a steam bf to play turn based strategy games with? Cooperatively or against each other.

Just asking is all...
>>
>>27277543
>Ugly beta robots will never have women message them first, it's a sad fact of life.
not sad, just biology.
>>
>>27273034
There is about 1 Fembot thread to every 20 or 30 robot threads especially about men wanting to become trannies or be homosexual.
>>
>>27286286
>>27286263
Rate me, bitch
>>
>>27286263
You'd look allot better if you got some sleep.
>>
>>27286321
Gimme a number you retarded fucking whore
>>
>>27273419
>all the replies about how Stacies are really nice
You can't stop them from orbiting. Its sad. It's apparent that all her orbiters thought she was extremely nice so that they would become her walking forcefield.
>>
>>27286263
Ugly
2/10
2/10 when you smile because I've seen that too you fucking camwhore.
>>
>tfw chad didn't spontaneously ask me out yesterday
why are men so shit
>>
>>27276706
Because they want an ugly person to feel pretty around
>>
>>27283984
>You're actually complaining about being desired.
as if being desired is a good thing. i just want to be left alone.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_160908.jpg (137 KB, 894x603) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_160908.jpg
137 KB, 894x603
>>27286372
>a roastie calling me a camwhore
Oh that's rich. Especially coming from the gender that invented camerawhoring you useless sack of shit. You putrid rancid cunts only exist for reproduction and I am at least a 6
>>
>>27276706
>stigma
Stop talking about it. If they ask you got into a car accident and broke your face.
>>
>>27277771
>lying to people before you meet them
You can't build friendships based upon lies you retard.
>>
File: 1407816185864.png (143 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
1407816185864.png
143 KB, 277x325
i was about to make a waffle using the public waffle iron when a girl started talking to me about silverware

this happened two days ago, am i no longer a robot?
>>
>>27274121
Don't bother. They're all cucks.
>>
>>27275211
Lmao who fucking cares. The dog will just puke it out and live another day.

t. Had dumbass dog devour a bag of Hershey kisses and puked everywhere
He ended up being fine and dandy
>>
>>27286463
Nope.
Fuck off Chad, you waffle eating faggot
I bet you ate her blue waffle
>>
>>27286431
>gender invents something stupid
>copies the same stupid thing they invented
>it's their fault for inventing it
I found the real roastie
Gb2tumblr
>>
>moved out of town for college
>haven't seen any of my old friends for a long time
>there's an anime convention happening in the city I'm in
>friend tells me that he's going to be in the city for the weekend
>ask him if he has a place to stay
>he tells me that he's looking for a hotel to rent
>tell him that he can stay at my place
>he tells me that he's bringing a friend too and doesn't want to crowd up my place since he knows I live in a small studio apartment
>tell him I would enjoy his company anyway since I haven't really made any friends since I moved out
>on the first night we're here, I set up the living room so that we can all sleep together
>I sleep on couch and they are sleep on the floor in a roll up bed
>around midnight I'm just laying down with my eyes closed while they are being quiet
>hear some movement coming from friend and his friend
>turn to look at him
>she's giving him a handjob
>say "I didn't know you two were dating"
>she tells me "oh no. we're not. I'm just doing this for him since he doesn't give a girlfriend"
>ask her "why don't you just date him if you're that comfortable with him?"
>she tells me "I'm not attracted to him. I do this for my other guy friends too."

My friend is a bit of a loner too and this is the type of girl he befriends in my absence.
>>
>>27286579
I'll swing you round by your roastie pigtails, you rotten cunt. Also, you didn't contest the fact that I'm at least a 6. Ha, can't lie to yourself any more, whore.
>>
a friendly reminder that whomever speaks of their ex-bf, ex-gf is not a robot
robots are autistic, schizoid, dysfunctional males that can't fit in in any way. they cannot make relationships. while some aspire them, most of them have given up. that's what being a robot is all about. if you chase women/men around and get into relationships and you end up getting dumped, fall into depression and come here to bitch about it you're just a normie and you're ruining this board with your bullshit. please, by all means, go to facebook and post depressed statuses so that no living robot ever sees your bitching. it's pathetic.
>why to all women go for nigger cocks?
because it's rumored that they're bigger than white cocks
>why do women turn to sluts if they didn't have sex at early adolescence?
wouldn't you bang every single bitch if she wanted to?
>why do girls ignore me?
because you're beta. girls like alphas. much like in every other animal community, betas are doomed to constantly prove themselves to others and never make it as alphas.
>my crush is banging chads. why?
because he wants to fuck her and is alpha and she is genetically made to aspire alphas. if you're not alpha, you got 2 options. get on steroids, lift, get big and turn alpha in the process. it's the only way. second would be giving up FOR GOOD and turning gamma. up to you.
this isn't a place for pathetic betas. please, leave this board forever or make your own called pathetic beta loser faggot. fuck you for ruining this little place on the internet where people with incurable conditions can hang together and share experiences living as they must. fuck off.
>>
>>27286590
Your friend is a Chad.
He has platonic and sexual female friends.
I can't even get a girl to reply to my 4chan posts..
Fuck him and fuck you
>>
>>27286820

He far from a Chad. He still relies on people to speak for him and make huge decisions for him. He's still very shy and doesn't like going to parties or night clubs. He just befriended a slut who happens to like to same nerdy stuff as him. He liked me too and I felt bad about him not having a girlfriend, but I would never do sexual favors for him just because I felt sorry. He doesn't have much friends other than her and me.
>>
>>27286966
How does he look?
>>
>>27286590
I know I would too if I was thirsty beta but I'm just autistic gamma :^)
>>
>>27286966
>gets sexual stuff voluntarily done to him
He's automatically a Chad.
He probably creams her ass after a few anime episodes.
Chad's come in many shapes and sizes.
>>
>>27273159
>that image
CAR BROKE, PHONE YES?
>>
>tfw fat face
>not even fat
>use to have bmi of 16, face was still fat then

Does it go away as you age at least?
>>
>>27272949
FUCKING PERIOD CRAMPS FUUUUUUYCK
Also
>tfw you like your 3 year younger niece
feels horrible
>>
>>27287075

5'3"
slender
asian/white
short dark hair
>>
>>27287289
Are you a lesbian or something?
>>27287456
Still a Chad
>>
>>27287456
Teach him to be a qt trap
>>
File: 1456279364729.jpg (40 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1456279364729.jpg
40 KB, 384x384
holy shit this entire fucking thread
>>
>>27287522
You actually read the entire thread?
>>
>>27287471
Yea I'm a lesbian
>>
>>27287572
How old is your neice?
Ever tried a penis?
>>
>>27287471
>>27286820

There is nothing Chad about getting handjobs from a slut. A slut is someone who would do sexual things with just about anyone.
>>
>>27287456
Does he look like the supreme gentleman?
>>
>>27287666

Nah. He's too feminine and hairless looking.
>>
>>27287624
Nope, you must be a Chad too
Fuck off
Any guy that has a girl willingly do sexual stuff to him is a Chad.
The guy's dick was in her fucking hand for fuck's sake.
Forget that, he was sleeping in a room with two women.
Fuck this faggot
>>27287696
That's exactly what Elliot was
>>
>>27286431
man, I thought you were an attention whore but I'm frigging loving your posts, I'd give you 6.5 and tell you to fix your beard a little (give it some shape, don't let it go wild) and smile a bit more in your next photos, though I'm just a guy sorry about that.
>>
>>27287614
No I haven't and she's 15
>>
>>27287815
I'll pay you $15k to fuck me
I've always wanted to fuck a lesbian
>>
>homeless girl shows up to the door asking for my son
>son comes out of his room with his guitar and tells me he's going to perform at a park with her
>turns out she's not homeless and just dresses like a homeless person because that's how 'folk punk' musicians dress like

I want my son to be making friends. I just wish he wasn't always getting involved with weirdos. It'll be nice if he can meet a girl that encourages him to dress nice and act life instead of always meeting girls that get him into drugs, cussing, and drinking.
>>
File: 1457665442720.jpg (170 KB, 605x934) Image search: [Google]
1457665442720.jpg
170 KB, 605x934
>tfw switched from binge eating then purging to chewing up mass quantities and spitting it all out

Mixed feeling. At least there won't be as much stomach acid involved.
>>
>>27288159
Cuck your son, and fuck her.

Show him what those kind of girls are good for
>>
>>27274121
>how would you like it if you had a female friend who kept trying to feel your muscles, ass, or dick whenever you two were alone?
Pretty good desu. I work out for a reason, and I feel bad that no one else besides me can experience my amazing legs and arms muscles, or my amazing squat ass.
>>
>>27286263
You look meh in my eyes but I heard the new underground beer belly guys meme so you might fit the bill for those roasties.
>>
>>27289100
>my amazing squat ass
i have squatted for a while now but i only see improvement on my thighs, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>27275211
Cick his ass, and then threaten to leave him if he doesn't replace that fucking beast with the superior mascot, the solid snake
>>
File: 20160320_154341.jpg (2 MB, 1378x2339) Image search: [Google]
20160320_154341.jpg
2 MB, 1378x2339
Tfw have a better ass than every slut here and I'm a guy
Feels good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.