[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend who is a girl used to talk to me a lot >used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1312785870912.gif (479 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1312785870912.gif
479 KB, 250x170
>friend who is a girl used to talk to me a lot
>used to send me pictures she found funny, selfies etc
>gets bf
>stops sending me funny pictures, selfies
>barely talks to me and when she does she's really fucking boring
>we stop talking
>bf breaks up with her
>the same day he breaks up with her she sends me a selfy and like three cat pictures
Jesus Christ, you guys are right.
>>
>>25169171
Why would we lie on the internet?
>>
>tfw you will never be a girl's backup dick
>>
>>25169171
my best friend/onitis does this all the time
she stopd talking to me for a few months, then messages me crying
>i broke up with my boyfriend!!!
>damn bitch i didn't even know you had a boyfriend
then all this cutesy shit, and hints at us someday getting together. it's all bullshit i know, it used to really fuck with me when i was younger but i've come to expect it
but i put up with it cause she's my oldest friend and i'm still crazy about her even though i've given up hope of us getting together after she broke my heart repeatedly
women huh
>>
>>25169171
The question is if she's just doing it to get attention of if you're actually the monkeybranch she's trying to grab.
>>
>>25169171
no that definitely does happen
they do it to other girls too
>>
File: Clint.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clint.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
>>25169171
The pathetic thing is, yo would have replied to her and fed her that attention and validation. You massive faggot.
>>
>she spends some times doing one activity
>suddently she has new activity that she spends a lot of time on
>doesn't spend as much time on the original activity

What a fucking revelation. Maybe she is just a disgusting whore that takes OP as backup plan, but you're all jumping to conclusions faster than roasties jump on chad's dick.
>>
>>25169365
yeah why do people have get sad about bitches not wanting to talk to them anymore, if you learn their true colours and who they really are before you've invested more time into them isn't that a good thing? Let them go be shitty and lead a shitty life.
>>
File: mugi.jpg (150 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
mugi.jpg
150 KB, 700x700
>>25169171
Maybe she didn't want to look like she was cheating on him or was spending too much time with you.
When you have a bf/gf, you should center your attention mainly on them.
>>
>>25169533
This, it's just, don't be friends with normies, they're all shallow and like to get butthurt over anything. In fact, just don't be friends with anyone ever because everyone else sucks and they'll never be on your level. Only then can you be truly happy.
>>
>>25169459
>Let them go be shitty and lead a shitty life.
Unfortunately, it is next to impossible to have a shittier life than mine if you have tits and a vagina.
>>
>>25169555
>just don't be friends with anyone ever
This is good advice.
Nobody will ever truly be your friend, OP.
>>
>>25169533
>When you have a bf/gf, you should center your attention mainly on them.
How about no, I have cooler hobbies than roasties, the girlfriend is just so I get to have regular sex and so family stops bothering me
>>
>>25169619
Why can't you just jack off instead of having to go through the trouble of a gf?
>>
>>25169561
yeah but at least you're not a woman
at least you know you're the superior sex
or be like me and disregard all that label crap and be a loner
>>
>>25169561
Do you ever find yourself respecting woman's achievements much less than respecting man's ones?
Like you know, women are popular: get invited to parties and all, they have guys hitting on them etc. but if they brag about it all I can hear is "guys want to fuck me so I get fun".
And then if guy is popular he's probably actually a pretty respectable guy, being handsome alone can't bring a dude popularity, he also needs to be charismatic and whatnot. Girl can be boring as fuck, fat, and still get a whole lot of orbiters, people inviting her here and there etc. (I'm thinking of a girl I know right now).
>>
>>25169674
>not cupcake
Just don't even use a name. Why do you still want attention?
>>
>>25169647
Social gains, my dude. More than about the woman herself I care about the fact I'm a "proper member of society" because apparently having job, education, hobbies and casual sex from time to time is not enough for that and people still look down on you if you don't have a girlfriend. Especially your family.
>>
>>25169698
lol idk I forgot to erase it and I kinda thought it was funny, why does it matter anyway? You're actually the first person to point it out and "give me attention" for it anyway lmao
>>
>>25169713
Wow you're really desperate to fit in, kinda like Patrick Batemen.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.