[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make lean? >cant find codeine syrup >cant find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: zmao.jpg (9 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
zmao.jpg
9 KB, 313x161
How can I make lean?

>cant find codeine syrup
>cant find anything with codeine
any alternative way?
>>
don't bother. it's shit. my dumb former wigger friends would make that shit time to time, shit is disgusting.

just skip the middle man bullshit and take an oxycodone or something
>>
>>27262959
piss in bottle and pour tylenol in it. let sit overnight. drink in the morning and congrats you just done did it boy
>>
>>27262985
where can i find this ox/done?
>>
>>27263037
fkn bored to write damn 3 letters. oxycodone
>>
>>27263037
nope, aint happenin

can't fool me DEA
>>
>>27263037
step 1: get your wisdom teeth out

you're welcome
>>
depends where you're from, actavis isn't manufactured anymore but here in the UK you can order codeine linctus and promethezine separate for like 20 pounds, they used to let you order 2 bottles of each a month but now they only let you order one each a month
>>
>>27263133
prometh is super easy to get, just say it's your uncles birthday and you wanna take him on a trip somewhere but he has travel sickness or some shit, codeine is harder but like i said, you can order that shit super easy
>>
>>27262959
>>27263057

Why do you retards take opiates? Shit's horrible for you and really isn't worth it. Plus that shit's expensive unless you know someone that can get it directly from producers/holders of the product.
>>
There's a travel sickness medicine called Phenergan which contains Promethazine and you can use that for the mixture and it works all the same, codeine either requires a subscription from a doctor or you can order online.
>>
File: sage.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/phenergan-elixir/prd-aj

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/care-codeine-linctus-bp/prd-1nrn

No problem OP
>>
I live greece, i suppose i can order shit but its expensive so i was asking for an easy solution like home made things and shit i can buy from the drug store
>>
don't bother, it gives you mean constipation, i doubt any of these rappers even shit anymore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.