[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm attracted to short girls. Like REALLY short girls. Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I'm attracted to short girls. Like REALLY short girls. Even if I don't know anything else about her, knowing a girl is tiny is a huge turn-on.

Am I secretly a pedophile? Or just insecure?
>>
no you just have a fixation on the size difference or you get off on being huge compared to the girl.
>>
>>27258488
you just enjoy natural attractions that are given to you by the creator. don't complicate it with societal/worldy knowledge. ignorance is bliss; don't eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge lest ye suffer death
>>
>>27258518

Will doing short girls bring me closer to God?
>>
>>27258488
I have no idea but I'm 4'10 and that's nice to hear for once.
>>
>>27258488
No you are just another reason why women cannot be robots
>>
>>27258704
>I have no idea but I'm 4'10 and that's nice to hear for once.
>for once
you must have a hideous face, be fat as shit, or literally never leave the house and tell every guy who talks to you to go away.

short girls get scooped up so easily it's not even funny.
>>
>>27258704

Damn, girl, you take up only half the chair wit dat ass?
>>
>>27258704
Adorable. Picture?
>>
>>27258488
>tfw my gf is 5'2"
>tfw I'm 5'10" prince of manlets but I can manhandle her and feel like a manmore
>tfw she thinks I'm tall and can't tell people's height from her low angle lel
>inb4 reee
We've all heard it before
>>
>>27258801

I feel like life would be a lot simpler if women were robots.

Also if men were robots.
>>
Short girls are literally the worst type of fucking girl if you aren't over 6'0.

They feel insecure about their height,so they subconsciously make up for it by only dating guys WAY taller than them. It's extremely rare for them to ever date a guy under 5'6, asians males being the exception.

I've seen this proven nearly everytime I'm in public. I've seen this proven personally with a girl I was in love with.

Fuck womanlets.
>>
>>27259116
What's her first name?

Origami post
>>
>>27258820
Oh, I have a boyfriend, I mean some guys don't really mind so it's all g but I rarely see actual love for girls under 5'0 unless it's those shitty Le tumblr posts xdddd
>>
>>27259279
Nah won't tell due to the off chance she may browse here.
>>
>>27259449
What does it start with? Just curious on the off chance I know her. Wouldn't know you anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.