[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so cruel? >born ugly >born with a slight facial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1391392365414.jpg (155 KB, 1300x611) Image search: [Google]
1391392365414.jpg
155 KB, 1300x611
Why is life so cruel?

>born ugly
>born with a slight facial deformity that requires years of surgery to correct in case the ugliness wasn't enough.
>Don't let it get to me, just a small happy child who loved playing video games and playing outside and doing good in school.
>Early experiences with girls besides nice and helpful female teachers are a girl who teased and messed with me because she may have liked me and a guy who was friends with every girl telling me his name wasn't Daniel it was Danielle and he secretly a girl.
>Dad dies
>Change schools
>Hate it here
>Know nobody, try to be friendly and make friends, get made fun of, get yelled "I don't need any more friends" at
>Get one dorky guy as a friend
>He comes over and sees my impressive video game collection
>Only wants to play and borrow video games and literally nothing else
>Break it off because he just wanted to use my video games and didn't give a shit about me.
>Leave school for a month every year for facial surgery and recovery
>Have loads of homework to turn in thats a month behind
>No time to socialize because too stressed about turning in 30 days of math homework before I can't turn it in anymore.
>Nobody to socialize with anyways.

>High School
>Still no friends, let alone a girlfriend
>Still try to be outgoing
>Excel at A/V and start running technical equip at assemblies
>Have to deal with ASB people who don't like me or think I'm a loser, especially the girls.
>Try out for plays
>Get minor parts and enjoy it, still not liked.

>Go to college
>Become an RA
>Pursue a degree to work with news livecast equipment
>Surrounded by freshmen at my dorm
>Can't date anyone I live with or I'll lose my job
>Nobody would date me anyways, a fat dork from depressing and staying inside playing vidya too much

>Meet one woman on a random location based social app.
>We learn things about each other
>>
>>25166840
... This looks interesting enough
>>
>>25166840
Continued.

>She's 31, (I'm 21 at this point) her last boyfriend killed himself after she broke up with him. Blames herself. Born in eastern europe but moved to the U.S. as a teenager.
>Her family was crazy religious, she ran away at 19, somehow survived on her own and got through community college while working at a flower shop.
>Now works a good job and lives alone with her cat.

>Talk for months.
>Tell her I'm a virgin
>She doesn't mind, finds it interesting.
>Send her a couple photos of my face and body
>She notices the scar but doesn't point it out until I talk about it, isn't turned away by it.
>Calls me nerdy and personable
>Sends me photos of herself
>10/10 the most beautiful woman I've ever seen
>Sends me photographic proof she's real
>image search all of her photos, no duplicates or results.
>Talk about the city we live in, she starts talking about recent road construction, she's real.
>Grow closer as we talk more
>Imagine a future with her, every time I think about her my heart jumps out of my chest
>She gives me life advice, helps me through tough times and I help her
>Tells me love is the most important thing about life, "Find your love, even if it's fleeting and appreciate every moment."
>Fall in love with her
>>
This isn't going to end like my Filipino flipbooks is it
>>
>>25167004
Part 3

>Don't tell her because I don't want to ruin the only good close relationship with a woman I've had.
>Asked her to meet up once
>"Why would you want to do that?"
>Bring up something she said about how conversations are better when you're talking instead of texting
>"Maybe someday" ends up being her response
>Keep talking to her in the hopes that maybe she'll grow to want to see me.
>She eventually sends provocative photos of herself
>Still backsearch, no image results or duplicates found. Looks just like her face and body in the other photos. She took them herself.
>Keep talking, want to tell her I love her, everytime I go outside I hope I see her, but terrified of what I would say to her.
>App we've been using to talk to each other updates.
>The update fucks up

>My only contact with her is gone.
>Try to find her any way I can.
>No luck with only a first name, city, and photos.
>Hope to see her somewhere in public
>Never do
>Would love to be able to talk to her again, even just as friends
>She was an amazing person, and an amazing addition to my life
>Realize I might never see her or talk to her again
>Slowly come to terms with it, can't kill myself, that's too pathetic, and if she found out it would only hurt her more
>My only close relationship with a woman cut short.
>"I should've given her my number" "I should've done things different"
>All I can do is beat myself up about what I did wrong.
>Still no good friends
>>
>>25167173
Ending

>Final year of university
>Just trying to graduate with my major and minor
>Focus on school and job
>Co ed dorm this year
>Have to manage girls and boys
>Not being able to date takes any pressure off
>Still a fat ugly dork
>Have some friends, mostly acquaintances
>But no good close friends
>Still think about her

>Fantasize about getting out of uni
>Getting a good/semi good job
>Getting a decent apartment
>Not being so focused on grades and job so that I could work out
>Being able to live somewhere other than a small town so I could work out in anonymity.
>Fantasize about finding her
>Knowing I'll never find her
>Knowing she's probably found someone else
>Focus on what she said
>"Find your love, even if it's fleeting and appreciate every moment."
>Promise myself I will, even if it isn't with her.
>Try to be more outgoing with women, doesn't work because I'm a fat ugly dork.
>Still look at her photos occasionally
>Still strive to improve myself and still be outgoing.

>All I have is a memory cut short, and a woman I love who will never love me back.

>In 22 years that is the closest relationship I have ever had, and it was the only one.
>>
>he gave up finding her
Brought this on yourself you faggot
>>
>>25167269
god my heart broke when you lost connection.

either way, you should take her advice.
If you live life too cautiously, you'll regret the times you didnt' go all in.

My words of advice for you are as follows:
If you were able to make a connection with one girl, there's no reason why you can't with others. Keep at it.

About your weight.
/fit/ here,
you can lose it if you want to. It takes dedication but you WILL be happy with the change.
After about 2 weeks the exercsise will become fun for you.
>>
File: TROLLED.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
TROLLED.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
Original confetti
>>
>>25167368
Literally no social media trace,

I even thought about hiring a PI but they said I was fucked with the info I had and to just give up.

>>25167390
Thanks anon.

I know the exercise will start to be fun, but it's more about the dedication to diet that will help weight loss, and its difficult to be dedicated when you have 3 projects to work on all at once and can get energy drinks for free from your job, but I'm only making excuses.
>>
>>25167420
the fuckers on this site can dox a girl who banged a dog by the bookcase she had behind her
drop some info and see if someone can help

you have nothing now so there is nothing to lose in trying
>>
>>25167728
I don't want to do that to her, I don't want the closest relationship I've had so far to end with her hating me or wishing she had never met me.
>>
>>25167750
why doesnt the app work anymore?
>>
>>25167780
It does, but it deleted the private messages we had so I can't directly contact her.

I tried to find her again using it after I figured out what happened, even trying different devices but got nothing back.
>>
>>25167802
did you message the developers for help?
just explain the situation to them
>>
>>25167899
I did and they gave me absolutely no help.
>>
>>25167899
I lost contact with her the beginning of July, it's been months, she found someone new without a doubt by now, even if I could get in contact with her again she wouldn't want to talk to me anymore.
>>
>>25167802
Ever occured to you that she didn't want to be contacted by you anymore?
>>
>>25167945
Yes.

That doesn't match with how she was acting and what she was telling me before the app fucked up.

It also wouldn't explain why the app deleted everything.

But after the app fucked up and I couldn't find her again it did occur to me that she didn't want to talk to me again.
>>
keep dreaming faggot you never had a shade of chance with her

>Asked her to meet up once
>"Why would you want to do that?"
>Bring up something she said about how conversations are better when you're talking instead of texting
>"Maybe someday" ends up being her response

just kill yourself
>>
>>25167966
name of the app?
>>
>>25167802
THAT FUCKING KIK UPDATE SPOILED SO MUCH PRIME E-PUSSY, SENPAI
>>
>>25168098
Whisper is the app, this is an original comment
>>
>>25168237
why not just post a new whisper asking if anyone recognises her, with her photo as the background image?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.