[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW my brother is letting his GF of 3 months live with him,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1446623061721.jpg (28 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1446623061721.jpg
28 KB, 490x490
>MFW my brother is letting his GF of 3 months live with him, rent free. She doesnt work
>>
Yeah if he's not getting free sex twice a day and she's not keeping house, he's getting used.

Just wait until she calls the cops on him, gets him arrested for domestic violence, and gets him kicked out of his own house.
>>
>>25155974
or she gets pregnant. GG.
>>
>>25155872
>>25155974

This times several billion to the billionth power.

I've seen this scenario plenty of times and it never ends good. She probably makes up every single excuse on the planet why she can't or won't work.

I see this over and over again and I'm so glad the two of you see it as a problem too because every one of these fuckers insist everything is great. They're the one guy on the planet who's basic bitch isn't moving in with him and sitting on her ass on Facebook and Tinder all day getting dick when he's not around. Not even the cheating, that's an exaggeration. It's the USING and leeching.

And..>>25156003

This always happens too. I've had my life ruined because I've been in places where women have pulled this shit on my friend or family member who I'm living with. They come in and start trying to kick everyone else outs so they don't notice her being a complete parasite.
>>
>>25155974
>>25156003
>>25156119

I think shes his first real GF, so I dont wanna say anythigng bad. Ive had my shares of shitty relationships but I know I shouldnt interfere
>>
>>25156003
Well then she also gets to keep the house, when he can't afford child support from inside jail.
>>
>>25156171
Dude you HAVE to intervene. I bet you don't have a father figure, right?

A father would be able to teach his sons what a healthy relationship is like, and not let them walk blindly into a common law marriage because they're thinking with their dick.

You need to step up to the plate and tell your brother that this is fucked up and he's being used.
>>
File: 12432354623.gif (677 KB, 222x139) Image search: [Google]
12432354623.gif
677 KB, 222x139
>>25155872
>moving in with your GF of 3 months

Yeah no, tell the dumbass to wait. It won't end well.

>not knowing of the 6 month curse
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.