[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DONT WANT TO HAVE INTERACTIONS WITH LITERAL ROBOTS GIVE ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: icon.png (15 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
15 KB, 512x512
I DONT WANT TO HAVE INTERACTIONS WITH LITERAL ROBOTS
GIVE ME BACK OMEGLE
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
seriously can omegle staff do nothing about that guy

what if they did something like this:

to prove you are not a robot start your conversation with: howdy

or something like that

and if you type anything other than the answer you are eliminated
>>
Post on the toast tag
>>
>>27222470
Text?
also bumperoni
>>
>>27222470
toast tag it is
>>
>>27222470
done
>>27222678
yes
>>
What robot? I've been out of the omegle loop
>>
>if I video omegle people will post my face here and gossip about me

No I'm not a girl.
>>
>>27222974
that's why you use text.
>>
>>27222974
unless you're a girl, have a funny face or looking for attention then nobody is going to gossip about you anon
>>
>>27222989
It's less fun.

I mean, omegle at all is kind of un-fun but getting to see other users is the only thing that pushes it over the threshold.

>>27222994
I can't explain why, but there's a good chance people will.
>>
Hiya~ :3
I'm the person who put the bot on the tags, I'm going to put it on toast soon too
>>
>>27223021
k good luck, we'll just create a new tag every thread.
>>
the simple fix would be a greasmonkey extension designed to autoskip IP's associated with the spammer on vidchat. The person running the script it would just update the list numbers every now and then as the fag tries to catch on

I'm too lazy to make the fix. He goes away after a few weeks typically
>>
Can someone just lick this spammers feet or something so we can go back to being sad together on omegle?
>>
>>27225128
he apparently has been doxxed multiple times. His skype IP showed up as being in the UK, although this may be a proxy. If someone were to go to the trouble of IDing the faggot from his postings elsewhere (/v/, /a/, /jp/ I have known of) we could probably solve the problem by making his hobbies public knowledge
>>
>>27222470

This. Get in here right now guys, it's uninfected.
>>
''Daniel'' i didnt know we were still using toast tag im not being rude i swear your acute triangle
>>
>>27223021
What do you want from us to make you politely leave?
>>
File: pic.png (95 KB, 683x891) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
95 KB, 683x891
Why care when all the good tags are still fine?
>>
File: meme123.jpg (117 KB, 1400x768) Image search: [Google]
meme123.jpg
117 KB, 1400x768
go on tc if you want to talk to people and cam up, pretty comfy, the room is still glitched so refresh if it says you joined and left right after until you get in

tinychat com /frogmemes
>>
>>27227251
>nietzsche
>good
>>
File: 1452967223863.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
1452967223863.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
>>27222104
I just had a genius idea. What if we lure the bot into more important tags that many other ppl use?
We could put both "r9k" and "whatever" to tell if we've matched with someone from here.
Best case scenario we find each other on a less diluted tag.
Worst scenario it ruins the Omegle experience for many other people who may be able to do something about it.
>>
>>27230030
see you guys in the science tag.
>>
>>27230030
see you guys in the sex tag
>>
See you guys in the fag tag
>>
>>27230030
see you guys in the bdsm tag
>>
see you fellows in the fecal tag
>>
>>27231405
literally nobody uses this tag. im dissapointed
>>
>>27227251
go fuck yourself with a railroad spike
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.