[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are piss/cum jars and shit jugs actually a thing? Anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1455557167789.jpg (61 KB, 350x259) Image search: [Google]
1455557167789.jpg
61 KB, 350x259
Are piss/cum jars and shit jugs actually a thing? Anyone here partake in this behavior? What compels you to do it?

No rudeness intended here, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1455154750311.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1455154750311.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
>>27158981
i only ever did pissjugs

it was very convenient for if i was drunk and didnt feel like getting up, or if it was like early morning and i had to piss id just go in the jug under my bed because i was tired and didnt feel like getting up yet.

im not even a robot, ive had sex with a girl from okc on that bed while the jug was under it
>>
>>27158981
There can be proof, I assure you
To confirm it, go to a place called /mlp/ and ask about the cum jar experiment
>>
>>27159083

Don't make me go to that board for the love of god.
>>
File: fuckingdegenerates.png (110 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdegenerates.png
110 KB, 250x201
>>27159100
It's a pony toy that got boiled in a jar of cum.
>>
>>27159176
I posted the fucking thumbnail goddamn.

Just google it.
>>
File: 1457845581246.jpg (192 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1457845581246.jpg
192 KB, 456x628
>>27159176

Seriously, fucking why? What compels autismos to do this shit?
>>
as a human who adequately hydrates (1 gallon of water daily plus tea) i'm a rabid pissing machine and it's really not economical to be walking to the bathroom every 5 minutes, and even less so to be flushing 2 gallons of water every time i take a piss. i always have an empty gallon jug with the cap on it and once it's full of piss it's gets flushed and goes in recycling bin, then it's onto the next jug. gf and parents see no problem with this
>>
>>27159252

Not talking about that. Talking about people who actually store it.
>>
>>27159252
Even people who drink 4l don't normally have to go every hour. You might have the beetus.
>>
>>27159377
it depends on how much you take in at a time. ive slammed half a gallon in an hour before and spent the rest of the day pissing every 15 minutes
>>
>>27158981
I live in a guest room out back with no toilet so I piss in bottles

I usually ride my bike to the park to shit when I have to, unless I gotta go right away then I put a plastic bag around a bucket and shit in the bag and throw it away

Bout to be moving soon though so I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore
>>
>>27158981

>Be 13
>Have to pee in the middle of the night every night
>My sleep is getting disturbed
>Bathroom is all the way down the hall
>Fuck that walk
>Why can't there be an easier way?
>One night, notice empty trashcan
>This might work
>Start pissing in my room's trashcan every night instead of using the toilet
>Never once clean it
>After a few weeks, the room starts to smell funny
>Shit
>Decide to slow down on it, but not clean it out
>Months go by
>Dad walks in, "Son, your room stinks. What the fuck is that horrible smell? Clean your room."
>Clean room
>Don't wash trashcan
>Room still stinks
>Dad is getting pissed
>Friday night comes
>Spend the night at a friend's house
>Back home the next day
>Room smells great
>Trashcan looks clean
>Go get a snack and see dad watching TV
>"Son, I went in your room last night to figure out that smell. I don't know what you had sitting in your trashcan, but it smelled horrible. You weren't home so I put it in the shower and made your brother clean it out."
>Sorry dad
>Leave, barely able to contain my shock
>Brother later asks me if it was pee
>Nope, just trash juice

Started sleeping with my window open and just peeing out the window into our backyard after that.
>>
File: Holes-digging-holes.gif (497 KB, 435x237) Image search: [Google]
Holes-digging-holes.gif
497 KB, 435x237
>he doesn't shit in holes

mom asked why im in the backyard with the shovel every day digging. i told her its for exercise
>>
>>27159448
Why don't you use the bathroom? Surely they have one and would let you use it. How do you bathe?
>>
>>27158981
I've pissed in bottles when I was too lazy to walk to the bathroom, or I was watching a stream or something and didn't want to miss any of it. It's just convenient.
>>
>>27159491
holy shit anon

what if your neighbors saw you piss out the window
>>
>>27158981
ive used a piss jar when secretly getting high in my room at night, cant go out and piss and worry about the marijuana smell wafting out into the hallway, I would always empty it out the next day though
>>
>>27159548
a wiggle wiggle wiggle
>>
>piss jugs
>not having your own personal shit rag

When will people get with the times
>>
>>27159508
They're at work during the day morning to afternoon. Sometimes I use it after they get home but I try to not be a bother, I shower once every few weeks

Can't wait to have a bathroom in a couple weeks
>>
>>27159680
....didn't know this was a ylyl thread, but lost all the same
>>
>>27159739

You're being more of a bother with your smell, anon. Just go ahead and shower. Nobody's going to have a problem with it.
>>
>>27158981
When I didn't want to wake my angry father by going to piss at 3 in the morning, I'd use piss bottles.
>>
>>27159786
No not really. I'm not really around people for the most part. When it starts to get bad I shower. Usually 2-3 weeks. I see what you're saying though

Also fuck you don't tell me how to live my life :D
>>
The only time I've ever used something like a piss jug
>go on road trip to visit family
>drive 8 hours nonstop
>get there
>no one there
>have to sit outside their apartment waiting
>need to piss suddenly overwhelming
>find old subway cup in car
>let loose, fill it almost to the top
>wonder what to do with this horrible treasure
>leave it on someones patio
>>
File: aL_lBbgz.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aL_lBbgz.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>27159548
https://youtu.be/lJrV8sJ3e1o
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.